Zaselim Posted August 10, 2015 Author Posted August 10, 2015 Very nice lady... but i only play mal character and i really want her in my game. It is possible to make a standalone follower version please? I would like to add to my collection ... Beauty Thanks for answer You can add the body mod to any follower, Just copy the meshes to your certain follower meshes folder and do the same with the textures. Make sure the follower has the maximum weight.
Magicballs Posted August 16, 2015 Posted August 16, 2015 So this is the stoneheart curaiss converted to zggb ch body, or at least, what I can fully achieve right now. After spending hours trying to remove/work around the 'Ilivid' virus of multi-upload in order to try and view zaselims original zggb-r2 armor conversion tutorial, I came across his latest tutorial video and realised that it may allow me to bypass this fault. Came up with some message about missing 'Astrid body' textures so the body comes up as white. Don't know how this will affect in-game or w/e.. I'm just posting what I've done so far because I believe I can, and would want to assist in converting armors to the zggb CH body, INCLUDING VANILLA ARMORS (which a lot of you so vehemently ask for but never quite give it a go for yourselves ). I don't have DLC tho, so one thing at a time eh? I also don't have much freetime on the weekdays, so I'd appreciate it all if you all understood and appreciated that fact. Regardless, I am writing this post for a particular reason, otherwise I would have been able to follow the tutorial (to the best of my abilities) fully. I believe I am missing the 'Zggb-CH for armor conversion.max' file and do not know where it is placed, whether in this thread, or otherwise. If you would like me to continue in my attempts to convert these armors, then I would appreciate any support/assistance any of you could provide. I would also like to thank Zasilim again for providing us with the opportunity to aid him convert these armors to this bodytype. All of these were originally made with the ADEC TOOSIL body. Three of them are vanilla armors. If you guys feel as though there may be a better alternative aesthetically for skimpy vanilla armor (such as cbbe?) I am all ears. Thank you
Zaselim Posted August 17, 2015 Author Posted August 17, 2015 stoneheart curaiss 1.png So this is the stoneheart curaiss converted to zggb ch body, or at least, what I can fully achieve right now. After spending hours trying to remove/work around the 'Ilivid' virus of multi-upload in order to try and view zaselims original zggb-r2 armor conversion tutorial, I came across his latest tutorial video and realised that it may allow me to bypass this fault. Came up with some message about missing 'Astrid body' textures so the body comes up as white. Don't know how this will affect in-game or w/e.. I'm just posting what I've done so far because I believe I can, and would want to assist in converting armors to the zggb CH body, INCLUDING VANILLA ARMORS (which a lot of you so vehemently ask for but never quite give it a go for yourselves ). I don't have DLC tho, so one thing at a time eh? I also don't have much freetime on the weekdays, so I'd appreciate it all if you all understood and appreciated that fact. Regardless, I am writing this post for a particular reason, otherwise I would have been able to follow the tutorial (to the best of my abilities) fully. I believe I am missing the 'Zggb-CH for armor conversion.max' file and do not know where it is placed, whether in this thread, or otherwise. If you would like me to continue in my attempts to convert these armors, then I would appreciate any support/assistance any of you could provide. I would also like to thank Zasilim again for providing us with the opportunity to aid him convert these armors to this bodytype. ARMORS.png All of these were originally made with the ADEC TOOSIL body. Three of them are vanilla armors. If you guys feel as though there may be a better alternative aesthetically for skimpy vanilla armor (such as cbbe?) I am all ears. Thank you First, Thanks for making an effort here for converting the armors. Now the morpher tool is on the ZGGB CHML and CH armor thread, Look for the ZGGB CH armor conversion part, the first one is the morpher tool (there is a heading, you can't miss it). And the tool only works when you are converting default chsbhc body armors to ZGGB_CH. Or you can convert/shape the armor to chsbhc in the morpher tool and then morph it to ZGGB CH like i showed the ZGGB_CH morpher tool also on one of the main posts. For the skin color textures, just select the femalebody.dds and drag it on the body in 3ds max (not the armor part but the body part). Hope that helps. Edited: Here to save you time... ZGGB_CH Morpher Tool Tutorial Video https://vimeo.com/91904787 https://vimeo.com/94017316
Magicballs Posted August 17, 2015 Posted August 17, 2015 Hey Zaselim! Thanks for getting back to me It's my pleasure really, I figure anything I'd like to do for myself I'd like to share with the rest of the community as well. I was meaning to say, in the 2nd tutorial video (which I am following) you mention and open a 'Zggb-CH for armor conversion.max' file which also has the pubic hair mesh, at around the 8:42 point of the video. I would like to implement this file into my conversions, not only to follow the tutorial, but to integrate pubic hair into these armors as well. I really appreciate your assistance in this matter I'll be working the rest of this week including today but in my free time I will be back and working on this. Thanks again, Magicballs
Zaselim Posted August 17, 2015 Author Posted August 17, 2015 Hey Zaselim! Thanks for getting back to me It's my pleasure really, I figure anything I'd like to do for myself I'd like to share with the rest of the community as well. I was meaning to say, in the 2nd tutorial video (which I am following) you mention and open a 'Zggb-CH for armor conversion.max' file which also has the pubic hair mesh, at around the 8:42 point of the video. I would like to implement this file into my conversions, not only to follow the tutorial, but to integrate pubic hair into these armors as well. I really appreciate your assistance in this matter I'll be working the rest of this week including today but in my free time I will be back and working on this. Thanks again, Magicballs ZGGB_CH for armo Converson.max is the ZGGB_CH body itself. Just import the ZGGB_CH body with skeletons and you will have the same max file. Actually the morpher tool has the different skin modifier, (the one original chsbhc body has). After converting the armor, i export the nif files without the body and then import the those nif files in my ZGGB_CH for conversion scene and then convert them to editable mesh again to remove the current skin modifier from the morpher tool and then do the final touches like pubic part and lower leg part and such then make the new skin modifier and export the armor.
Magicballs Posted August 20, 2015 Posted August 20, 2015 All right, so I've been fiddling around with the 3ds max 2012 software a little more, trying things out, getting my head round the way it works and generally getting stuck in. Been working on a sort of 'test' if you will, in terms of armor conversion/modeling. I figure that, if in any case, I wanna take this seriously, I better know what I'm doing right? So forgive me if I've left you, Zaselim -- or any one else for that matter -- in the dark. Your tutorial was very useful thank you! Although the first outfit I started piecing together was actually made from other pieces converted by yourself! It was surprising how long it took to splice together pieces of other outfits to form this new outfit (I hope you don't mind me doing so by the way) but after a long couple of days I finally have something I feel I'm ready to show, or share, depending upon how you feel of course. All credit for conversion etc would go to you, I'm just the guy who did all the other stuff afterwards This doesn't mean I wouldn't want to work upon anything else either, I figure I would be doing the community and myself a service by carrying on with this sort of thing, especially converting/creating vanilla armor/outfits. Anyway, to the matter at hand. I would be posting pictures of my newest iteration, had it displayed properly in skyrim. Since I didn't really wanna sod around with the coding side of things just yet, I went to many extents to try to get it to work by replacing files, resorting file destinations in TES5Edit (skyrim creation kit was acting strange), opening and examining the nif in nifskope, etc. And yet I still am getting this strange phenomenon appearing on my screen when I launch Skyrim and try to equip the armor. I haven't overwritten anything as I had wondered if the armor could not find what it was trying to access. :EDIT: That being said, Lustfull skeleton is the armor code/armor I'm currently using as a base for file replacement through Tes5edit x) so I could have easily made a mistake without realizing I suppose O.o I'll send you a PM if you wanna take a look at it, unless you'd prefer me to post the files here? Just for future reference in the terms of troubleshooting, of course.. We were all new once right?
Zaselim Posted August 21, 2015 Author Posted August 21, 2015 PM me first if you dont mind so i can check as well and to post it to the armor main post. PM me some pics as well..
thelonelystoner Posted September 10, 2015 Posted September 10, 2015 Hey im using chml but i cant seem to get the head and body to match color
Zaselim Posted September 10, 2015 Author Posted September 10, 2015 Are you using the same textures for the head?
parzysty Posted September 10, 2015 Posted September 10, 2015 Hey Zaselim, do you think it would be possbile to add HDT for thighs for ZGGB-CH?
Zaselim Posted September 10, 2015 Author Posted September 10, 2015 Hey Zaselim, do you think it would be possbile to add HDT for thighs for ZGGB-CH? don't know bro, if you ask me i think its possible to add hdt collision on thighs and butt. It all comes down to the guys know how to do hdt stuff. I don't know about the HDT collison settings. One of my friends here on loverslab told me that he asked about the butt and thighs hdt collsion but didn't get and help i think..
parzysty Posted September 10, 2015 Posted September 10, 2015 Hey Zaselim, do you think it would be possbile to add HDT for thighs for ZGGB-CH? don't know bro, if you ask me i think its possible to add hdt collision on thighs and butt. It all comes down to the guys know how to do hdt stuff. I don't know about the HDT collison settings. One of my friends here on loverslab told me that he asked about the butt and thighs hdt collsion but didn't get and help i think.. But you attached a hdt.xml file to ZGGB-CH download. Is it specifically tailored for it? I think it's possible to edit collision models so that they would collide perfectly. Different bodies need different collision models.
Zaselim Posted September 10, 2015 Author Posted September 10, 2015 what is it? and when we can get it? lol where did you get that picture? Actually some else [ CharlOkais ] was working on the 4 breasts version of ZGGB_CH and he gave me the files to check because his skyrim was not high end enough to see high end textures for issues. I took few pictures (and the one belongs to that set of pictures) and send him, there were some issue with the body but He stopped working on the mod but he asked me last month to give him the nif files he gave me so he can resume his work as he lost all of his data may be that is why he stopped working on it. And i don't know when he will complete his version. Now by his version i mean ZGGB_CH with 4 breasts.. lol now you posted the wrong picture to ask your question. It would've been like this , what is it? and when can we get it? Now its called ZGGB_CHML_4B 0r 4 Breasts Version, i asked CharlOkais to give me the set of breasts meshes (when asked to work on my body mod and my assistance to work with him on his idea) separately so he did and i made my version with ZGGB_CHML. the difference is, my version is ZGGB)CHML with 4 breasts and upper breasts and lower breasts are different from each other while CharlOkais version is based on ZGGB_CH and both pair of breasts are the same a bit different size but shape and nipplewise same. I can't say anything about the release though, sorry..But i believe i will release my version before CharlOkais releases his version(ZGGB_CH_4B).. PS: i wanted to surprise people here but now i can't lol because the cat is out of the bag now...
Zaselim Posted September 10, 2015 Author Posted September 10, 2015 Hey Zaselim, do you think it would be possbile to add HDT for thighs for ZGGB-CH? don't know bro, if you ask me i think its possible to add hdt collision on thighs and butt. It all comes down to the guys know how to do hdt stuff. I don't know about the HDT collison settings. One of my friends here on loverslab told me that he asked about the butt and thighs hdt collsion but didn't get and help i think.. But you attached a hdt.xml file to ZGGB-CH download. Is it specifically tailored for it? I think it's possible to edit collision models so that they would collide perfectly. Different bodies need different collision models. the xml attached to ZGGB_CH and CHML are edited for their big butts, i actually asked someone (one of the guys here who uses my body mod)else to edit the xml for me. Now for the thighs, you don't need to edit the body (ZGGB_CH or CHML) because i think both of them has the necessary paint weight for both thighs and butt collision, we only need the xml file with the collision entries for thighs and butt. so when the hands touch the butt or thighs then instead of the hand to move inside the thighs and butt the thighs and butts move inwards like a push. here check this file, that friend i was talking aout who asked for help for the butt collision made some entries but the file didn't work for me at all even the breasts physics/collision and butt animation stopped working ZaselimHDTXML (full collision-entries)_2.7z - put it in your character assets folder where ZGGB_CH/CHML xml file has to be. let me know if it works for you, it has the butt collision, not sure about the thighs..
parzysty Posted September 10, 2015 Posted September 10, 2015 https://mega.co.nz/#!wBVXHBwJ!k_SWI-Rg4xAwiu11vpA4l96Dchr36WPw7abVQBSqRF0 Here Pls reupload, link is dead :/
Zaselim Posted September 10, 2015 Author Posted September 10, 2015 https://mega.co.nz/#!wBVXHBwJ!k_SWI-Rg4xAwiu11vpA4l96Dchr36WPw7abVQBSqRF0 Here Pls reupload, link is dead :/ what file is it?
parzysty Posted September 10, 2015 Posted September 10, 2015 https://mega.co.nz/#!wBVXHBwJ!k_SWI-Rg4xAwiu11vpA4l96Dchr36WPw7abVQBSqRF0 Here Pls reupload, link is dead :/ what file is it? It's the Ianmagus pack of textures for ZGGB-CH it's from this post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29523-zaselims-gaya-gei-body-mod-series-c-r-released-zggb-chml-body-zggb-ch-zggb-r2-u-zggb-r/page-21?do=findComment&comment=930736
Zaselim Posted September 10, 2015 Author Posted September 10, 2015 https://mega.co.nz/#!wBVXHBwJ!k_SWI-Rg4xAwiu11vpA4l96Dchr36WPw7abVQBSqRF0 Here Pls reupload, link is dead :/ what file is it? It's the Ianmagus pack of textures for ZGGB-CH it's from this post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29523-zaselims-gaya-gei-body-mod-series-c-r-released-zggb-chml-body-zggb-ch-zggb-r2-u-zggb-r/page-21?do=findComment&comment=930736 you'll have to ask him directly then because i don't have his texture pack.
musei Posted September 11, 2015 Posted September 11, 2015 Anyone have backup links/files to the ZGGB-R Armor Conversions like All Armor Meshes and the Corrected Textures Path? Both the primary and backup links are dead now.
Zaselim Posted September 11, 2015 Author Posted September 11, 2015 Anyone have backup links/files to the ZGGB-R Armor Conversions like All Armor Meshes and the Corrected Textures Path? Both the primary and backup links are dead now. very strange, all the files are in my account and can be download, somehow the links are all changed. I'll have to relink them.. w8 few mins, i'm relink the links All of the links added by me are fixed, most of the mirrors are not working and i will delete the mirror entries. 2-3 links in the main post were given to me by others and are not working. I don't have these files so you'll have to ask them. Their names are mentioned next to the link. Sorry for the inconvenienc.e
musei Posted September 12, 2015 Posted September 12, 2015 Anyone have backup links/files to the ZGGB-R Armor Conversions like All Armor Meshes and the Corrected Textures Path? Both the primary and backup links are dead now. very strange, all the files are in my account and can be download, somehow the links are all changed. I'll have to relink them.. w8 few mins, i'm relink the links All of the links added by me are fixed, most of the mirrors are not working and i will delete the mirror entries. 2-3 links in the main post were given to me by others and are not working. I don't have these files so you'll have to ask them. Their names are mentioned next to the link. Sorry for the inconvenienc.e Thank you so much.
Curious_Nature Posted September 20, 2015 Posted September 20, 2015 First off man you're models are what i've been looking for since I started modding Skyrim. They are perfect, props man! I'm having a rough time getting them to work. I use mod organizer and it doesn't seem to wanna let me use them, it keeps kicking me back to my CBBE bodyslider model. Could anyone give me a "idiots" tutorial to help please. I'd be extremely greatful.
Nerbynov Posted September 22, 2015 Posted September 22, 2015 Help, Zaselim! I add any armor for ZGGB CHML or ZGGB CH and the game crashes when the esp file run in skyrim launcher. Thank you in advance!
Zaselim Posted September 22, 2015 Author Posted September 22, 2015 Help, Zaselim! I add any armor for ZGGB CHML or ZGGB CH and the game crashes when the esp file run in skyrim launcher. Thank you in advance! When the game crashes? I mean, on title sceen or when you equip an armor? Did you installed the HDT High Heel System? Did you installed xp32 skeletons? Do you have 1stpersonfemalebody 0 and 1.nif files in your character assets folder? if you don't have High Heel System installed then the game will crash on the title screen before the menu appears. If you don't have xp32 skeletons then the game might crash when equipping the armor. The game will definitely crash if you don't have the 1stpersonfemalebody_0.nif and 1stpersonfemalebody_1.nif files when you try to equip an armor. Hope it helps, let me know otherwise. First off man you're models are what i've been looking for since I started modding Skyrim. They are perfect, props man! I'm having a rough time getting them to work. I use mod organizer and it doesn't seem to wanna let me use them, it keeps kicking me back to my CBBE bodyslider model. Could anyone give me a "idiots" tutorial to help please. I'd be extremely greatful. how do you want to use the body? As a default or with a custom race or with body change? You can also install my body mod with the MO (manually). First tell me which body mod you are trying to install? let me know and i'll help you accordingly.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now