Submit + Devious Devices Progression DAYMOYL Mod

hello, thank you for the fantastic mod.

i'm having some issues with the "struggle" feature after submitting outdoors when the character gets tied to a pillory/crucifix. No matter what I do (am I supposed to press Tab?), I can't get a struggle animation going, and the game just gets stuck at that stage. Is there anything obvious I'm doing wrong?

Hi there, just installed the mod, and enjoying it so far!

I just want to make sure- when I'm bound, I'm not getting any fun bondage devices added on.  It just ends up with my PC hogtied by invisible rope or just lying bound in a fetal position- again, with invisible bonds.  Is there something I'm missing? I'm terribly sorry if I'm a noob. 

I have the requirements all installed:

SexLab
ZazanimationPack
SexLab Aroused
Devious Devices - Assets

Devious Devices - Integration
Devious Devices - Expansion

Done FNIS, and all that.  Also, has anyone used this mod AND the Submit + DD + Follower Friendly? What are the differences?

Thank you!

Guest HiddenWord

Anyone know how to fix when the submit button won't work. Tried sneaking and attacking but nothing happens when I hit the button. I know I am supposed to get the target and it having a chance to make them submit but it isn't doing anything, no animation, nothing. Though the passive conversations with npcs still works. 

• 4 weeks later...

This mod is soon becoming a dead mod, but i'll bump because im still having the problem with my followers. Long story short: When i get knocked out in the daymol mod, my character is stripped and raped and bound, yadda yadda, but my follower is unnaffected. They use idle stances, do not have devices applied, etc.

Is there any solution to this? I have the devices for followers enabled, but still nothing. Is there a DAYMOL option i need to set, and if so, what is it?

MixedupJim (Wake up! I made some coffee. ;) ) is still around LL, but haven't replied to this thread for a while. I have been hoping for him to conform if DD items are properly named, after latest DD updates. If I am reading this right, users are still getting deviced properly?

I would love to return to this mod, so have you guys encountered silly things with this mod?

Yeah, the mod works fine with DAYMOL for me. Save for one thing: My follower is completely unaffected. They are just stripped. No bondage, no rape, no devious devices applied.

I don't want my player character to have all the fun, now, do i?

Yeah, the mod works fine with DAYMOL for me. Save for one thing: My follower is completely unaffected. They are just stripped. No bondage, no rape, no devious devices applied.

I don't want my player character to have all the fun, now, do i?

Thank you.

I have not tested this for a while, so I can't really say anything about followers. However, they did get used in original Submit. Hmm...

greetings, I downloaded this mod, but I can not get to a character wearing the device from Devious Devitses, place this character constantly hung on poles, wheels and other decorations but the device or does not add. What this may cause. Submit completely removed, starts a new game.

I apologize for my English.

greetings, I downloaded this mod, but I can not get to a character wearing the device from Devious Devitses, place this character constantly hung on poles, wheels and other decorations but the device or does not add. What this may cause. Submit completely removed, starts a new game.
I apologize for my English.

It is okay.

To have your character wear the devious devices, you must disable "Level Based Progression" in the mod menu.

Make sure that you have Devious Devices installed.

I'm still pretty much devoted to this mod, even though it has been abandoned. IMO, no other submit + devious devices mod was quite as good as this one.

Shame that Kain and Jim abandoned this one.

Well, I shall be making a return this coming week :) I've finally got a chunk of time that I can devote to programming some mods.

It will probably only be for a quick update on this one though to fix the devices not getting equipped....but we'll see what happens :) I really want to make some stuggling animations for the bound positions on the x-crosses etc when you're trying to free yourself. Maybe i can integrate with deviously cursed loots collars etc too.

I'm always open to new ideas of what I can add to this mod as well :)

I'm just in the process of sorting out all the stuff to get the creation kit set up and running right. Once that is sorted I'll post again and hopefully be uploading a fixed device equipping version.

Well, that didn't take as long to get CK compiling scripts again although CK itself seems to be crashing a lot :(

Can anyone give a brief list of any issues and then I can take a look to see if they can be resolved?

Welcome back. Here is the cup of coffee I promised. Don't worry, it's fresh. :)

Have you used CK, since the update during spring? Skyrim Workshop is badly messed up and CK had a lot of crashing problems. Following process may help.

- Exit Steam.
- Go to Steam folder and remove folder named appcache.
- From Skyrim folder, remove SkyrimEditor.ini and SkyrimEditorPrefs.ini. Don't delete them yet, until CK has created new ones. If it doesn't, then put them back.
- Close the computer. Let it shut down, before starting it again.
- Start Steam. It will now load a few seconds, while creating new appcache folder for you.
- Steam client -> Library -> Tools -> Creation Kit: Right click the tool.
- Properties > Local files > Verify Integrity of Tool Cache...

Running CK should create new configuration files for you. If crashing was related to previous update, then it should now be fixed.

About the mod itself: I am unsure if all the content is properly tagged, according to last DD updates. This is not a conformed suspicion and something else might have interfered in my end - I am currently rebuilding the whole game setup. If you could check that, then it would already help a lot.

Some peoples have been asking about followers. I haven't had a time to test them yet. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28940-submit-devious-devices-progression-daymoyl-mod/?p=1201632

All seems good on the CK end now :)

I've had a brief look through this mods files just to refresh my memory and it is more complex than I remember. For this reason I have started writing a new mod. I think it might be better all round as then I'll know exactly where everything is :)

The aim for the new version is to be as light weight as possible with as few magic spells etc going on as possible....

NEW MOD SPEC

Light weight mod with as few dependencies, constant spell effects and scripts as possible.

1. Player will submit to attackers when their health reaches zero

2. Valid attackers will be all humanoids and creatures supported be sexlab

3. The player will be raped when they submit (as long as there is a valid attacker. If no valid attacker then they will wake up in a random inn less some items. Also threesomes!)

4. After rape the player will be placed in a bondage pose and devious devices added (something along the same lines as the progression in the current mod) assuming captor is intelligent enough (or a spider).

5. While in the bondage pose the player will be robbed and maybe tormented (whips and estrus?).

6. The player will need to escape from the bondage pose. I'm not sure how to do this yet....but something better than pressing a button repeatedly.

7. Once free the player can carry on with no real lasting penalties other than any robbed items and equipped devious devices ;)

I also want to use this mod as a gateway to other mods. So getting captured may mean you get sold in to slavery by linking with Skyrim Simple Slavery. In the same fashion I can link with Prison Overhaul as maybe your attackers tip off the local guards if you have a wanted level in that area.

I also want there to be more interaction with your captors, so I shall try to include some dialogue as well.

Good news is I already have a basic version working. You get your health reduced to zero, your attackers are calmed and one of them rapes you. Afterwards they return to their normal behaviour and will attack if attacked. So all good there :)

All seems good on the CK end now :)

I've had a brief look through this mods files just to refresh my memory and it is more complex than I remember. For this reason I have started writing a new mod. I think it might be better all round as then I'll know exactly where everything is :)

The aim for the new version is to be as light weight as possible with as few magic spells etc going on as possible....

NEW MOD SPEC

Light weight mod with as few dependencies, constant spell effects and scripts as possible.

1. Player will submit to attackers when their health reaches zero

2. Valid attackers will be all humanoids and creatures supported be sexlab

3. The player will be raped when they submit (as long as there is a valid attacker. If no valid attacker then they will wake up in a random inn less some items. Also threesomes!)

4. After rape the player will be placed in a bondage pose and devious devices added (something along the same lines as the progression in the current mod) assuming captor is intelligent enough (or a spider).

5. While in the bondage pose the player will be robbed and maybe tormented (whips and estrus?).

6. The player will need to escape from the bondage pose. I'm not sure how to do this yet....but something better than pressing a button repeatedly.

7. Once free the player can carry on with no real lasting penalties other than any robbed items and equipped devious devices ;)

I also want to use this mod as a gateway to other mods. So getting captured may mean you get sold in to slavery by linking with Skyrim Simple Slavery. In the same fashion I can link with Prison Overhaul as maybe your attackers tip off the local guards if you have a wanted level in that area.

I also want there to be more interaction with your captors, so I shall try to include some dialogue as well.

Good news is I already have a basic version working. You get your health reduced to zero, your attackers are calmed and one of them rapes you. Afterwards they return to their normal behaviour and will attack if attacked. So all good there :)

And will there be an option to go straight to the bondage bit? I know that Submit allows you to disable combat rape, so I wonder if the new mod you're making will also offer that option.

for freeing the PC you could mix up some events from devious cursed loot, like the one while hogtied and you need to choose which part to loose.

the other ideas you have are great and i suggest you to try the new cursed loot and defeat mod versions to get even better ones. :)

And will there be an option to go straight to the bondage bit? I know that Submit allows you to disable combat rape, so I wonder if the new mod you're making will also offer that option.

I will try and add as many configurable options as I can so yes, you will be able to skip the sexy parts eventually.

for freeing the PC you could mix up some events from devious cursed loot, like the one while hogtied and you need to choose which part to loose.

the other ideas you have are great and i suggest you to try the new cursed loot and defeat mod versions to get even better ones. :)

I have deviously cursed loot but never come across escaping from a hogtie. Is there a specific option I need to enable? 

Any plan for followers involvement?

Yes, I will give it full follower support....but expect that to be one of the last things I add once the core mod is working.

Just a suggestion, I really like to the escape from bondage system of Death Alternative - Captured (Bandit Ransom Quest).

You have a escape bar and you have to guess which directional button need to be pressed to lose your bounds. After it, you struggle going either counter-clockwise or clockwise (reducing the escape bar), but there's no indication of what direction you have to press other than the escape bar. After a few seconds (it seems random) the system switches the direction and key to continue losing your bounds.

If you misclick, the escape bar just goes up by the same amount of the rate it was going down (e.g. you have to press 20 correct arrow keys).

You can implement a timer that when its over the captor comes a "secures" your bounds (filling up the escape bar). Or after you miss several times in a roll like 3-4 you make enough noise to attract attention.