"What mod is this ?"

What mod is it? .I guess it's in Tera Mod Collection .But where is it:)

lEdfc.jpg

Sorry for my poor english

What mod is it? .I guess it's in Tera Mod Collection .But where is it:)

lEdfc.jpg

Sorry for my poor english

Here

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22023

thank you very much:D

one more question

What armor is it?

759307-1351704877.jpg

and

759307-1350426087.jpg

First is part of The Dryad by zzjay and Xenius

2nd is UNP Undies by Petrovich

thank you very much:D

one more question

What armor is it?

759307-1351704877.jpg

and

759307-1350426087.jpg

The Leaf armor looks like it came from one of the default bodies for the Dryad race patch. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/21458

no CBBE or UNP version:( thank anyway:rolleyes:

Does anybody know the armor she's wearing?

13379.jpg

X3!

Oo

Where can i find this armor ?

yeah' date=' i would love to have this armor too...by the looks of it i would guess it's a Tera Conversion...or at least a mashup with Tera Parts

[/quote']

Anyone found out what face mod this is? Someone probably have answered.

Does anybody know the armor she's wearing?

13379.jpg

X3!

Oo

yeah' date=' i would love to have this armor too...by the looks of it i would guess it's a Tera Conversion...or at least a mashup with Tera Parts

[/quote']

I think that character is using a facial expression mod, so it's hard to tell for certain. You can probably make something very similar using Pretty Face for CBBE BBP v2.0.

Does somebody know if there is a savegame of preset available for this character??

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/138/13853.jpg

That's Carry0833's private face data' date=' which he hasn't released afaik. I've been trying hard to recreate it using Pretty Face and BBLee III, but there's just no way to get the mouth that small. Perhaps the modder painted his own face texture or is using a loli face mod.

This is as close as I've gotten for now:

X3!

Oo

[/quote']

I think that character is using a facial expression mod, so it's hard to tell for certain. You can probably make something very similar using Pretty Face for CBBE BBP v2.0.

Does somebody know if there is a savegame of preset available for this character??

That's Carry0833's private face data' date=' which he hasn't released afaik. I've been trying hard to recreate it using Pretty Face and BBLee III, but there's just no way to get the mouth that small. Perhaps the modder painted his own face texture or is using a loli face mod.

I think it's a mix of different beauty mods. This is the closest I was able to match it. I need to find the same eyelashes.

post-67323-13597880312772_thumb.jpg

Oo

[/quote']

I think it's a mix of different beauty mods. This is the closest I was able to match it. I need to find the same eyelashes.

Looks pretty good. Since Carry0833 face data isnt available..or just not available yet, what mod is that?

[/quote']

Looks pretty good. Since Carry0833 face data isnt available..or just not available yet, what mod is that?

I wanna know the hair! Where is it from?

Looks pretty good. Since Carry0833 face data isnt available..or just not available yet' date=' what mod is that?

[/quote']

I used my Daughters of Venus race. I have listed the mods I used to create the face data, but I merged Enhanced Character Edit and RAN's CharGen Morph and integrated it to the race file (VenusRace.esp). I did that to enable RAN's morph to be compatible with custom head meshes (using RAN's head mesh), but in the end left the head mesh out.

I wanna know the hair! Where is it from?

Newsea Hairs

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13162

Does anyone know a version of the Ghost of Spriggan armor that works with BBP skeleton? The version I found will automatically CTD if a BBP skeleton is detected.

13552.jpg

u must be missing female skeleton then...cause it dosent crash on me...they all work with cbb u just donr get the jiggly effect cause they dont support it..

Which skeleton are you using? I'm using the TBBP skeleton (tender BBP)' date=' has a thread in this forum.

[/quote']

wow anybody know armor mod for this ?? can somebody give me the link 8DDDD

and i get the ver 3 of it but it's doesn't show up when i want to create it in the smith list menu

what ahappen TT-TT

i've been searching for this character mods too TT-TT but still can't find it

:exclamation: Whenever I try to view anything on this site for some time now (months)' date=' it begins to load, but then quickly flips to some blacked-out "Ninja Tools Access Control Counter" screen. The same thing happens when I "Temporarily allow all this page" in NoScript options, or when I try to view the site on IE.. :huh:

[/quote']

I have this same problem =/ how do I fix this? I use to be able to access that site too!