"What mod is this ?"

*double-snip*

I can see how you got to 900+ posts but why not delete your post when it doesn't have any content? It's almost like trolling.

wtf ???

every new page, the first entry are hiding (with user default setting). it will show up, after 2 following posts.

nice quote btw... but with missing the right context. so calm dude and stop trolling me with missing knowledge about the situation.

and forgive me and my humanity, that i've missed the deletion of my posts. i should watch this thread 24/7 now. :@

@admin/mod ... we need a new thread... this one are to big for that cms.

Oh sorry' date=' I didn't know there was a bug with the posting...but I understand now. :)

[/quote']

Okay' date=' what settings do I need to avoid this in the future?

[/quote']

User Control Panel / Edit Options / Thread View Options / Posts Per Page: / Show posts per page

*double-snip*

I can see how you got to 900+ posts but why not delete your post when it doesn't have any content? It's almost like trolling.

wtf ???

every new page' date=' the first entry are hiding (with user default setting). it will show up, after 2 following posts.

nice quote btw... but with missing the right context. so calm dude and stop trolling me with missing knowledge about the situation.

and forgive me and my humanity, that i've missed the deletion of my posts. i should watch this thread 24/7 now. :@

@admin/mod ... we need a new thread... this one are to big for that cms.

[/quote']

You know, I kinda have to agree with nightwolf about snipping. You could either just delete the unnecessary posts by tracking from you're profile(e.g. dobmc's profile->Find all posts). Or you could just not bother creating extra posts by just simply not doing it. I mean, you're not online 24/7 right?

I'm totally fine when I don't see my posts. Might be different for you... like spelling mistakes. Also it looks unprofessional, dunno why by I feel like you're trying to achieve perfection.

What mod is it? .I guess it's in Tera Mod Collection .But where is it:)

lEdfc.jpg

Sorry for my poor english

lEdfc.jpg

Here

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22023

thank you very much:D

one more question

What armor is it?

759307-1351704877.jpg

and

759307-1350426087.jpg

Lol, the first one looks like it was a clothing rip from the "Sexvilla" series. I have always wondered the potential of converting animations from that...

lEdfc.jpg

lEdfc.jpg

Here

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22023

thank you very much:D

one more question

What armor is it?

759307-1351704877.jpg

and

759307-1350426087.jpg

First is part of The Dryad by zzjay and Xenius

2nd is UNP Undies by Petrovich

Guest Vendayn

^probably the Aion ripped wings in the Alan Armor Pack' date=' but they have a problem with duplicated faces or flipped norms, or something... so not that great unless fixed.

And hair.. I know there's some really long styles in the Apachii stuff.

___

What daggers are these?

That is the Dread Knight Weapon Set. Here is the link.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15494

Does anyone have the mod to re-upload to mediafire? Or have a link to it? Looks like it is set to hidden on Nexus.

(edit)

That is strange. It was set to hidden...clicked the link again, in the quote, and it was no longer hidden.

Thanks for the link to the weapon set. :) Nice looking weapons.

Also, anyone by chance know what the armor/clothes being used in that screenshot are? Or is that someones private collection?