"What mod is this ?"

Does anyone know anything about this armor? I have tried google image search to no avail, and trying to search for likely keywords ends me in limbo.

I have posted a couple of times, asking bout this, but it seems to be completely ignored. Any kind souls out there?

post-53438-13597880259494_thumb.jpg

Does anyone know anything about this armor? I have tried google image search to no avail' date=' and trying to search for likely keywords ends me in limbo.

I have posted a couple of times, asking bout this, but it seems to be completely ignored. Any kind souls out there?

[/quote']

Not a big fan of Fate/Stay stuffs.

(Which this kinda looks like)

Try this:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10154

Does anyone know anything about this armor? I have tried google image search to no avail' date=' and trying to search for likely keywords ends me in limbo.

[/quote']

The reason Of the absence of a reply is not because everyone is ignoring your request,but simply because probably no one knows!

I'm really bad at it but I can try... What mods do I need? Thank you that would be great! !!

Is the save at the start of the game? .. .. thank you

PayPal

No need haha :D

Just get it HERE

I got confused on the mod stuff.. what ones do I need and want? Plus I'm pretty noob with mods and stuff.

From Vergil's links' date=' download and install Pretty Face for CBBE BBP v2.0, eyes pack, the ENB preset, Face Light, and Oblivion Hair Pack. If you already have face/body/ENB mods installed, be sure to uninstall them beforehand.

Then click "Show Content" on this post and follow the picture guide to recreate the face. :)

Thank you vergil097!!! And bsnake. I think I got it figured out. However the save is lvl 81 .. not 1 . But I think I can figure it out thank you

[/quote']

Not a big fan of Fate/Stay stuffs.

(Which this kinda looks like)

Try this:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10154

Well, I thank you for your efforts. However, this armor is from Valkyrie profile, a game based on Norse mythology. I'm not too interested in fate/stay stuffs either.

[/quote']

The reason Of the absence of a reply is not because everyone is ignoring your request,but simply because probably no one knows!

I understand that not many may people know, but it had been silent for a bit too long, so I feared people may have overlooked and forgotten. I was mostly hoping that one of the modders from 3dmgames might know something, as an earlier picture i found has the website on it. I apologize if I seemed impatient.

post-53438-13597880265489_thumb.jpg

Anyone know what mod has those head wings ?

12cd66b436dddb45aa45328d54339757.jpg

Look for the Valkyrie in Bazoongas Workshop thread' date=' they are also part of Alan's BBP pack.

There is a headdress part at the back that can be easily removed in Nifscope as well if you just want the wings like I did.

[/quote']

Thanks a lot ! I found it in "Bazoongas Workshop" !

And for any case i would repeat another my post:

Do you know a mod with this beautiful "crown" inside ?

79859e15081cac40c8d1d365b043e98f.jpg

(or maybe you could suggest to me something as good as it is ...)

Ok' date=' here it all is guys. All the links you need for the [b']UNPB Apachii Huntress Armor.[/b]

(my original links were faulty)

Original Images posted by HoneyVanity:

Top <-imgur

Bottom <-imgur

Apachii Huntress UNPB conversion <- Mediafire

Now . . while the above file DOES give you the UNPB conversion of the Apachii Huntress armor, it DOES NOT give you the same colors as seen in HoneyVanity's screenshots. BUT FRET NOT!

I have taken it upon myself to figure out DDS editing so that I could change the colors myself. After a few hours of frusration, I was able to make a dark leather version of the original texture files; found below.

Dark Brown UNPB Apachii Huntress Textures <- Mediafire

And this is my character wearing the finished dark leather texture.

Softer Light <-imgur

Body by the Fire <-imgur

Bust by the Fire <- imgur

Credits: Halofarm for the conversion to UNPB, Aery Soul for the original free meshes, and HoneyVanity for the link/share.

Enjoy!

Can't see the picture its say 403 Forbidden?

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4158&pid=109980#pid109980

That's what I was basically saying Xanshio. If you open it up in nifskope it doesn't look like anything I've seen in skyrim yet' date=' with the exception of the weird way some chinese people ported tera armors with the bodies attached. This doesn't look that way though, it looks like its rigged fully. Wish I knew what body it was lol.

At first glance I thought it was Vitriks CHSBHC port, but its not. Both seem to use whatever unique body type that was put together with the armor.

Lol speaking of Vitriks, incase you want to know how to use director tools its easy. You use it as a special ability like a shout. So equip it as a favorite, and select it and cast it like a shout. Make sure you choose "target on self", otherwise I haven't gotten the other to work.

[/quote']

(Also replying to Xanshio post No 2652 at page 266)

After using 3dsmax i found this body under those armors ( http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4158&page=266 ).It's a whole new body mod with no slider effect (there is only a voluptuous body) with errect nipples and bigger booty.The booty resembles that of CHSBHC Body but a bit different.It seems to me that the whole body mod is based on CHSBHC Body.Cause i used it in game with CHSBHC Body textures and had pretty good results exept for the frontal depiction of nipples,shims in hands and neck and the total lack of midle feet part.The textures i used were the CHSBHC original ones.Also compatible with BBP if you apply CHSBHC skin Body mod .See pics

Sorry for the big pics,can't find the spoiler button.First time uploading pics!

sorry to ask if it's been answered already but what body is that and where can i get it?

Ok' date=' here it all is guys. All the links you need for the [b']UNPB Apachii Huntress Armor.[/b]

(my original links were faulty)

Original Images posted by HoneyVanity:

Top <-imgur

Bottom <-imgur

Apachii Huntress UNPB conversion <- Mediafire

Now . . while the above file DOES give you the UNPB conversion of the Apachii Huntress armor, it DOES NOT give you the same colors as seen in HoneyVanity's screenshots. BUT FRET NOT!

I have taken it upon myself to figure out DDS editing so that I could change the colors myself. After a few hours of frusration, I was able to make a dark leather version of the original texture files; found below.

Dark Brown UNPB Apachii Huntress Textures <- Mediafire

And this is my character wearing the finished dark leather texture.

Softer Light <-imgur

Body by the Fire <-imgur

Bust by the Fire <- imgur

Credits: Halofarm for the conversion to UNPB, Aery Soul for the original free meshes, and HoneyVanity for the link/share.

Enjoy!

Is there a non-UNP version of this? Preferably CHSBHC?

These claws' date=' where can they be found? Kaw Claws does odd things to UNP/B's hand textures and looks kinda silly.

:P thats my pic. the nails i got from http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/7244. i took the nail mesh from the gauntlets and added them to the actual hand mesh, and any/all gloves and gauntlets i use using nifscope. i use the kaw claws for the nail textures.