"What mod is this ?"

Does anyone know a version of the Ghost of Spriggan armor that works with BBP skeleton? The version I found will automatically CTD if a BBP skeleton is detected.

13552.jpg

u must be missing female skeleton then...cause it dosent crash on me...they all work with cbb u just donr get the jiggly effect cause they dont support it..

Which skeleton are you using? I'm using the TBBP skeleton (tender BBP), has a thread in this forum.

guys that's just the Sleek Steel Armor by ReflexShooter, you can find on Nexus

i just removed the extra bits around it using NifSkope.<-That Link If ya Really Need It

Is This The Chainmale ya looking for ?

UNPB, With Weight Support - 2 Texture, This 1 And Bit Aged Metal

210x300http://www.mediafire.com/conv/c7b83f7ee0749761d1a29da0ad9497a9611123a76499bcba67566e6e72ce4b0f6g.jpg[/img]

Image Link

guys that's just the Sleek Steel Armor by ReflexShooter' date=' you can find on Nexus

i just removed the extra bits around it using NifSkope.<-That Link If ya Really Need It

Is This The Chainmale ya looking for ?

UNPB, With Weight Support - 2 Texture, This 1 And Bit Aged Metal

210x300http://www.mediafire.com/conv/c7b83f7ee0749761d1a29da0ad9497a9611123a76499bcba67566e6e72ce4b0f6g.jpg[/img]

Image Link

thx, i didn't recognized it ^^

You mentioned you know which mods are used' date=' exactly what mods are used here? I want to attempt to create such pretty faces as well. >_<

i want....

LOOK PEOPLE I WILL PAY MONEY. if someone can make this girl and make it a preset or a save file right before the dragon comes in the very beginning of the game ... $5 - $7. Mabe more. Not much but there it is.. I know the race is lunari

You mentioned you know which mods are used' date=' exactly what mods are used here? I want to attempt to create such pretty faces as well. >_<

i want....

LOOK PEOPLE I WILL PAY MONEY. if someone can make this girl and make it a preset or a save file right before the dragon comes in the very beginning of the game ... $5 - $7. Mabe more. Not much but there it is.. I know the race is lunari

How about this save?

2766326-1343026390.jpg

Just change the hairstyle and add some tint to her face.

where can i get this oriental race or any other asian lookin race? preferablu for unp body

8583-2-1328834112.jpg

3dmgames

don't mind the height i gave her a x117 skelly :)

where can i get this oriental race or any other asian lookin race? preferablu for unp body

8583-2-1328834112.jpg

3dmgames

thanks but could i get a mediafire the 115 thing requires login

I also kinda want this race

I don't know exacly about the Oriental race itself' date=' but I know that the Ashen race on the Nexus is apparently based on it. I use it for my samurai character and it works pretty well.

Ashen Race by Seren4XX and RadioRagae

How about this save?

2766326-1343026390.jpg

Just change the hairstyle and add some tint to her face.

I'm really bad at it but I can try... What mods do I need? Thank you that would be great! !!

Is the save at the start of the game? .. .. thank you

8583-2-1328834112.jpg

3dmgames

don't mind the height i gave her a x117 skelly :)

8583-2-1328834112.jpg

3dmgames

thanks but could i get a mediafire the 115 thing requires login

I also kinda want this race

I don't know exacly about the Oriental race itself' date=' but I know that the Ashen race on the Nexus is apparently based on it. I use it for my samurai character and it works pretty well.

Ashen Race by Seren4XX and RadioRagae

Yes, I posted earlier that the "Oriental Race" is the very first version of The Ashen race. So it's not based on it. It is the same race. :P The textures are somewhat different now, but they're better. Those were hardly detailed.