"What mod is this ?"

I was told this post belongs here. (seems a bit off to me as I know the mod not where to get it lol ^_^)

Not sure if hellosanta from the site listed below is a member here.

But I would like to ask for a link to the armor and hair use in these screenshots ^_^

DUPxf.jpg

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/155327/

Thanks to help finding the armor/hair ^_^

I saw you're post on a different thread and as "The Ark of Truth" has quoted.

Edit: I can't release my hair pack on Nexus due to copyright. I haven't gotten permissions from the original authors (Sims 2 modders) and I don't think they would grant permissions easily.

and

These armors are not released on anywhere yet. Don't ask where you can download them.

As you can see and for you're "convenience" he hasn't released any of this mod so yea. You're not getting it soon.

a nexus mod should ban him. so we can get calm here without unreachable teasers.

I really don't like this idea LOL

The only reason that I haven't released my hair pack on LL is that at the moment I release it here' date=' I know it will be on Japanese/Chinese mod sites without given the proper credit.

Ah, before you say anything, I'm the Hellosanta in Nexus.

[/quote']

Hello...santa ;)

Pardon me for noob question.

I just installed skyrim today and i really have no idea about their mod manager.

Any recommendation?:huh:

Do you need an explanation on how to install it or do you want recommendations on good mods?

You can find the nexus mod manager here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/modmanager . Makes it easy to install/uninstall mods. :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What mod is the hood from?

2751-1-1323213870.jpg

Pardon me for noob question.

I just installed skyrim today and i really have no idea about their mod manager.

Any recommendation?:huh:

Do you need an explanation on how to install it or do you want recommendations on good mods?

You can find the nexus mod manager here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/modmanager . Makes it easy to install/uninstall mods. :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2751-1-1323213870.jpg

@ The moderator

For some reason I can't make more posts in this thread.

Looks like the standard greybeards robe hood.

Nice !

If you are wounding I have found the mod that you are looking for. The mod was posted on page 1346 Post: #13456 from dobmc. However it is armor.

I've attached the mod to convenience.

hello is this craftable?? cause i cant find were to craft it...how to aquire it in game?

Yea about this tentacle armor... I don't think its the Spriggan armor. The Spriggan armor uses hands instead of tentacles with orange ends.

I haven't touched this mod in a long time but I'm guessing its in the Jewelry section in the Tanning Rack.

yeah it the ghost of spriggan armor.. it has 4 armors... 1 with tentacles.. they are pretty fun! i think the player slave mod uses this as well..

I was told this post belongs here. (seems a bit off to me as I know the mod not where to get it lol ^_^)

Not sure if hellosanta from the site listed below is a member here.

But I would like to ask for a link to the armor and hair use in these screenshots ^_^

DUPxf.jpg

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/155327/

Thanks to help finding the armor/hair ^_^

Edit: I can't release my hair pack on Nexus due to copyright. I haven't gotten permissions from the original authors (Sims 2 modders) and I don't think they would grant permissions easily.

and

These armors are not released on anywhere yet. Don't ask where you can download them.

As you can see and for you're "convenience" he hasn't released any of this mod so yea. You're not getting it soon.

a nexus mod should ban him. so we can get calm here without unreachable teasers.

The only reason that I haven't released my hair pack on LL is that at the moment I release it here' date=' I know it will be on Japanese/Chinese mod sites without given the proper credit.

[/quote']

Hello...santa ;)

I don't know what going on. I only pretty please about all this beauty hairs. Come on ......

and

[/quote']

Hello...santa ;)

I don't know what going on. I only pretty please about all this beauty hairs. Come on ......

I've been nice this year. Do I get any presents? ;)

and

[/quote']

Hello...santa ;)

i dont want the hair ,but can u teach me how to set up your picture.

Does anyone know a version of the Ghost of Spriggan armor that works with BBP skeleton? The version I found will automatically CTD if a BBP skeleton is detected.

13552.jpg

u must be missing female skeleton then...cause it dosent crash on me...they all work with cbb u just donr get the jiggly effect cause they dont support it..

2751-1-1323213870.jpg

To me it looks like the greybeards hood that they have on their robes..i know that there are some mods on the nexus that allow you to use their robes but i don't know if the hood is separately .. it may be a custom mod.

what is this armor mod?

1322648-1350331073.jpg

second this! Is it a combination of several?

I think the cloak is from a separate mod called Winter is Coming' date=' which as well as cloaks, includes hoods to go with said cloaks. The chainmail/dragon bone armour, I have no idea on.

[/quote']

This. And the armor looks like a simple skimpy dragonscale UNPB replacer where someone switched the body textures with chainmail textures.

yeah I already found the hood but I'm still looking for the armour