Your favourite house mod?

Cloen

I've used alot of the time i've played the game, favorites would still be the earlier versions of Dovahkin hideout, it's later versions just kinda lost it's charm. And the Dovahkin warehouse and bedroom {http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10342/?) place has more storage and display then you could ever need, and it gets bigger with teh armory addition.

nowadays, i just use the hearthfire homes, Lakeview or Haljarchen (sp?), plenty of of storage, decent display areas (tho needed a mod to get the cases working) and locations are good. tho i prefer Hal over lakeview just because of it's location close to Whiterun, i usually use Lakeview just because you cna get it earlier in the game.

Guest Omega1084

Not exclusively a house mod but it does have a really cool house.
Sharingan Powers has a house with everything you could ever need.
Including busts for the dragon masks and black books. It also has a dungeon and you can use one of the Sharingan powers to go there.

I don't usually use house mods but if I had to pick two, the happiest I've been with are Haven Bag and Riverside Shack

Mine is probably

Elysium Estate and TNF Breezehome Elianora Edition. Both are really nice and cozy.

The Breezehome one is fantastic ò___ò I'm definitely getting this.

Elysium Estate made me want to take a hot relaxing bath, but I wouldn't install this one

Including busts for the dragon masks and black books. It also has a dungeon and you can use one of the Sharingan powers to go there.

I don't usually use house mods but if I had to pick two, the happiest I've been with are Haven Bag and Riverside Shack

The Haven bag is the coolest thing ever! * D *

I love Wakfu

Guest Omega1084

I love Wakfu

My only problem with it is that my OCD went nuts when I was inside it.

It's a lovely mod with everything you could ever need in a house but by OCD doesn't necessarily care for functionality.

Haha ^^;

Wakfu is awesome though :v

Nice Thread. Im actually using Whiterun Mansion

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37121/?

It´s a state near Whiterun, with a direct teleport to the city. It´s very good actually though im looking something new. Probably a bit bigger and with a better distribution. Being on a hillside, rooms are like intrincate dispositioned and some cool parts don´t get used. Actually, the main flor doesn´t get used.  

37121-5-1374570988.jpg

37121-3-1377076922.jpg

This never gets used, instead of this part of the house most of the time my PC and NPCs use the basement area, where the vendor is located. Wich it´s cool becouse it´s some sort of bar.

37121-4-1377076809.jpgThis is actually a quite cool spot. 

37121-2-1377076866.jpgInterior pool, no use. Actually having a pool where my PC can swim naked with followers is one feature i really like. But the location of this one makes it imposible to take good screens, and has no "by the pool" areas. 

37121-3-1374572334.jpgOne of the best spots and most beatyfull achived places. The back of the house has the Crafting facilities, with a container next to them wich it´s quite usefull. 

37121-5-1371529829.jpg

Another cool spot. Fireplaces are always great to take screenshots, sadly benches kinda get in the way sometimes. This is a weird spot, becouse you get to use it a lot  but it doesn´t has a usefull purpouse besides sitting by the fire. Close to this place are some manequins and weapons displays, but the stone stair is so big that you actually don´t appreciatte the displays. 

Well, i would appreciate some help in finding a new home, so please give me some advice. What im looking for is: 

* Bigger place, but not big enough so that you loose your followers around. I want cool rooms, but not a lot of them. I don´t want a castle. 

* Whiterun themed. I find whiterun wood and high ceilings to have a home feeling. Stone buldings seem cold places to live in.

* Fireplaces to take screens. 

* Good display area (Manquinns and weapon displays).

* Not small rooms. I like open spaces. This is quite important, becouse houses with small rooms tend to feel enclosed, and npcs or followers get lost and you don´t see them.

* Merchant or something to sell stuff.

* Pool/s to swim naked with friends.

* Space for followers (4/5 or more) or NPCs.

* Crafting amenities.

Thnx in advanced!!

nowadays, i just use the hearthfire homes, Lakeview or Haljarchen (sp?), plenty of of storage, decent display areas (tho needed a mod to get the cases working) and locations are good. tho i prefer Hal over lakeview just because of it's location close to Whiterun, i usually use Lakeview just because you cna get it earlier in the game.

I like Lakeview with this mod added to it...

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39722/?

And this is the non-adult version...

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33656/?

It adds a nice fortification with gates, a hot tub and various other goodies outside, a nice seat with a lake view and so on. Plus the adult version gives you a host of slaves with funny names.

I had this one, and loved it. But just by the time i installed this i got some CTDs and uninstalled it just to be safe (didn´t knew if UB was responsable of the ctds). 

Do you know it this has any conflicts with: 

* Amazing follower tweaks

* Selena Kate Follower

* Stormcloak Liberate quest Fort Neugrad (i suspect of this one actually).

¿?

I actually were never able to fix the CTDs, i can´t lunch those saves anymore on first load. I have to load an old save, and then load my last saves. 

Sorry this is kind of out of topic, but i really want to re-install Underground Bathhouse and Paradise Valley.

Agreed, good post.

I keep looking because I like a lot of them.  Two that I've used that are pretty simple homes are Farview Cabin and Creeks.  I didn't like Farview Cabin's location, but it's gorgeous and has everything.  The only bonus to the location is a good start up area.  At least for me since even with Alternative Start I'd always end up around there.  Creeks location was better for my taste.  Very simple, but cozy and neat.

Creeks:

www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18978/?

Farview Cabin:

No idea what happened to the link for that one.  Can't find it.

P.S. Clockwork Home does look interesting.

I love Wakfu

I love the Haven Bag. It's definitely one of the most unique.

Love the Underground Bathhouse. Very nice place for storing all your followers from mods in one place plus alot of extras.

As the title say :3

Mine are absolutely Old Oak and Wyvern Rock Castle

I love the magic feeling those two houses have, specially Wyvern Rock during Holidays.

I'm also waiting for a castle called "Clockwork" that looks pretty good 

60908-1344059166.jpg

I really really want that house in your picture.

You can find it here the author worked on it for years but for what I know the castle is already done and he is just waiting to finish the quest that comes with the house. If this mod will ever be published will be a masterpiece for sure

castle_mainhall02.jpg

As the title say :3

Mine are absolutely Old Oak and Wyvern Rock Castle

I love the magic feeling those two houses have, specially Wyvern Rock during Holidays.

I'm also waiting for a castle called "Clockwork" that looks pretty good 

60908-1344059166.jpg

I really really want that house in your picture.

You can find it here the author worked on it for years but for what I know the castle is already done and he is just waiting to finish the quest that comes with the house. If this mod will ever be published will be a masterpiece for sure

castle_mainhall02.jpg

He was updating WMX for Fallout, he updated a few days ago so he should be focusing on his home mod now.

Nice Thread. Im actually using Whiterun Mansion

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37121/?

It´s a state near Whiterun, with a direct teleport to the city. It´s very good actually though im looking something new. Probably a bit bigger and with a better distribution. Being on a hillside, rooms are like intrincate dispositioned and some cool parts don´t get used. Actually, the main flor doesn´t get used.  

37121-5-1374570988.jpg

37121-3-1377076922.jpg

This never gets used, instead of this part of the house most of the time my PC and NPCs use the basement area, where the vendor is located. Wich it´s cool becouse it´s some sort of bar.

37121-4-1377076809.jpgThis is actually a quite cool spot. 

37121-2-1377076866.jpgInterior pool, no use. Actually having a pool where my PC can swim naked with followers is one feature i really like. But the location of this one makes it imposible to take good screens, and has no "by the pool" areas. 

37121-3-1374572334.jpgOne of the best spots and most beatyfull achived places. The back of the house has the Crafting facilities, with a container next to them wich it´s quite usefull. 

37121-5-1371529829.jpg

Another cool spot. Fireplaces are always great to take screenshots, sadly benches kinda get in the way sometimes. This is a weird spot, becouse you get to use it a lot  but it doesn´t has a usefull purpouse besides sitting by the fire. Close to this place are some manequins and weapons displays, but the stone stair is so big that you actually don´t appreciatte the displays. 

Well, i would appreciate some help in finding a new home, so please give me some advice. What im looking for is: 

* Bigger place, but not big enough so that you loose your followers around. I want cool rooms, but not a lot of them. I don´t want a castle. 

* Whiterun themed. I find whiterun wood and high ceilings to have a home feeling. Stone buldings seem cold places to live in.

* Fireplaces to take screens. 

* Good display area (Manquinns and weapon displays).

* Not small rooms. I like open spaces. This is quite important, becouse houses with small rooms tend to feel enclosed, and npcs or followers get lost and you don´t see them.

* Merchant or something to sell stuff.

* Pool/s to swim naked with friends.

* Space for followers (4/5 or more) or NPCs.

* Crafting amenities.

Thnx in advanced!!

I saw this one a while ago on a video recension and I think this mansion looks perfect! (I love the lightnings and the structure) The only thing that bug me and reason why I don't have this house installed is the dragon statue, I don't know why but I don't like houses with dragons and such.. they scream "hey I'm the Dragonborn and this is my personal and unique house! No normal guys allowed here" 

...but that's just me  :lol:

most of these "house mods" are empty buildings, no life in it!
when one comes home because everything is so dismal, no NPC's in them.
I love building where is a little action, beautiful girlis, a couple wake or a few bards, dealers and so on.
for this reason, I also love this mod.

Bathing Beauties or Beefcake - Luxury Suite by Migal

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11427/?

http://static-4.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/11427-1-1336107165.jpg

Archived