Your favourite house mod?

Cloen

Haven baghttp://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21454/?

Not exactly a house, but a tiny place you can live in and has everything you need in there, I started using this mod after I got serious CTD on load issues, ever since I installed the mod, I only saved inside the bag and it NEVER CTD on me again when I loaded a save. I don't have it on my current  save because SSME/ENBoost eliminates most of the CTD on load for me, but it could be useful to those who still suffer the same issue. 

Nice Thread. Im actually using Whiterun Mansion

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37121/?

It´s a state near Whiterun, with a direct teleport to the city. It´s very good actually though im looking something new. Probably a bit bigger and with a better distribution. Being on a hillside, rooms are like intrincate dispositioned and some cool parts don´t get used. Actually, the main flor doesn´t get used.  

37121-5-1374570988.jpg

37121-3-1377076922.jpg

This never gets used, instead of this part of the house most of the time my PC and NPCs use the basement area, where the vendor is located. Wich it´s cool becouse it´s some sort of bar.

37121-4-1377076809.jpgThis is actually a quite cool spot. 

37121-2-1377076866.jpgInterior pool, no use. Actually having a pool where my PC can swim naked with followers is one feature i really like. But the location of this one makes it imposible to take good screens, and has no "by the pool" areas. 

37121-3-1374572334.jpgOne of the best spots and most beatyfull achived places. The back of the house has the Crafting facilities, with a container next to them wich it´s quite usefull. 

37121-5-1371529829.jpg

Another cool spot. Fireplaces are always great to take screenshots, sadly benches kinda get in the way sometimes. This is a weird spot, becouse you get to use it a lot  but it doesn´t has a usefull purpouse besides sitting by the fire. Close to this place are some manequins and weapons displays, but the stone stair is so big that you actually don´t appreciatte the displays. 

Well, i would appreciate some help in finding a new home, so please give me some advice. What im looking for is: 

* Bigger place, but not big enough so that you loose your followers around. I want cool rooms, but not a lot of them. I don´t want a castle. 

* Whiterun themed. I find whiterun wood and high ceilings to have a home feeling. Stone buldings seem cold places to live in.

* Fireplaces to take screens. 

* Good display area (Manquinns and weapon displays).

* Not small rooms. I like open spaces. This is quite important, becouse houses with small rooms tend to feel enclosed, and npcs or followers get lost and you don´t see them.

* Merchant or something to sell stuff.

* Pool/s to swim naked with friends.

* Space for followers (4/5 or more) or NPCs.

* Crafting amenities.

Thnx in advanced!!

I saw this one a while ago on a video recension and I think this mansion looks perfect! (I love the lightnings and the structure) The only thing that bug me and reason why I don't have this house installed is the dragon statue, I don't know why but I don't like houses with dragons and such.. they scream "hey I'm the Dragonborn and this is my personal and unique house! No normal guys allowed here" 

...but that's just me  :lol:

haha well, in this case, the dragon is quite decorative. The house itself has a very "home sweet home" feeling so the statue doesn´t break the mood. 

Nice Thread. Im actually using Whiterun Mansion

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37121/?

It´s a state near Whiterun, with a direct teleport to the city. It´s very good actually though im looking something new. Probably a bit bigger and with a better distribution. Being on a hillside, rooms are like intrincate dispositioned and some cool parts don´t get used. Actually, the main flor doesn´t get used.  

37121-5-1374570988.jpg

37121-3-1377076922.jpg

This never gets used, instead of this part of the house most of the time my PC and NPCs use the basement area, where the vendor is located. Wich it´s cool becouse it´s some sort of bar.

37121-4-1377076809.jpgThis is actually a quite cool spot. 

37121-2-1377076866.jpgInterior pool, no use. Actually having a pool where my PC can swim naked with followers is one feature i really like. But the location of this one makes it imposible to take good screens, and has no "by the pool" areas. 

37121-3-1374572334.jpgOne of the best spots and most beatyfull achived places. The back of the house has the Crafting facilities, with a container next to them wich it´s quite usefull. 

37121-5-1371529829.jpg

Another cool spot. Fireplaces are always great to take screenshots, sadly benches kinda get in the way sometimes. This is a weird spot, becouse you get to use it a lot  but it doesn´t has a usefull purpouse besides sitting by the fire. Close to this place are some manequins and weapons displays, but the stone stair is so big that you actually don´t appreciatte the displays. 

Well, i would appreciate some help in finding a new home, so please give me some advice. What im looking for is: 

* Bigger place, but not big enough so that you loose your followers around. I want cool rooms, but not a lot of them. I don´t want a castle. 

* Whiterun themed. I find whiterun wood and high ceilings to have a home feeling. Stone buldings seem cold places to live in.

* Fireplaces to take screens. 

* Good display area (Manquinns and weapon displays).

* Not small rooms. I like open spaces. This is quite important, becouse houses with small rooms tend to feel enclosed, and npcs or followers get lost and you don´t see them.

* Merchant or something to sell stuff.

* Pool/s to swim naked with friends.

* Space for followers (4/5 or more) or NPCs.

* Crafting amenities.

Thnx in advanced!!

I saw this one a while ago on a video recension and I think this mansion looks perfect! (I love the lightnings and the structure) The only thing that bug me and reason why I don't have this house installed is the dragon statue, I don't know why but I don't like houses with dragons and such.. they scream "hey I'm the Dragonborn and this is my personal and unique house! No normal guys allowed here" 

...but that's just me  :lol:

haha well, in this case, the dragon is quite decorative. The house itself has a very "home sweet home" feeling so the statue doesn´t break the mood. 

not only kill dragons, as dragonblood can also kite control, see DLC Dragonborn! :P

My favorite house mod may be this : Candle Pond Ranch Heartfire edition

Not so big but suits for an entire family (your spouse and your PC plus at least 6 childrens). And there are rooms for your followers if you want. Question crafting, outsite there is the smithing+tanning area, a garder+greenhouse. inside the house, you have alchemy and enchanting area.

The main hall is gorgeous :o I'll really give that a try 

Not so big but suits for an entire family (your spouse and your PC plus at least 6 childrens). And there are rooms for your followers if you want. Question crafting, outsite there is the smithing+tanning area, a garder+greenhouse. inside the house, you have alchemy and enchanting area.

tried that once, at the same time as the bigger trees mod.. trees we're so big i couldnt get around them to find the doors. had to abandon 1 of them, so i lost the house.

The main hall is gorgeous :o I'll really give that a try
That one does look really nice. I might have to give it a try, too!

My personal favourite is the Riverside Lodge with Sauna. It's pretty compact inside, with no big indoor spaces. Makes it nice and cosy, and the view from the front door is fantastic :)

it is a very nice mod, but there is a small problem is needed for this mod the "Hearthfire DLC"!

I have not it and when I install this mod crashes my game.

it is a very nice mod, but there is a small problem is needed for this mod the "Hearthfire DLC"!

Actually there is a house that emulate the Heartfire system... with success.

It's called Silverfish Grotto

Check the original mod then ;) : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23987/? (by the same modder)

Oh jeez Ebonvale looks so interesting, I don't really know to download it or not... I'm too scared for the conflicts

no fear, there are only two files, (ESP + BSA)! case of troubles problems, just delete both files.

I have found no problems that were the only two wolves who are there, they were killed by the guard.

Oh jeez Ebonvale looks so interesting, I don't really know to download it or not... I'm too scared for the conflicts

no fear, there are only two files, (ESP + BSA)! case of troubles problems, just delete both files.

I have found no problems that were the only two wolves who are there, they were killed by the guard.

Oh, but I saw that some house mods conflict with it because they are in the same location and I just downloaded Riverside Lodge.. so I don't know :\

Oh, but I saw that some house mods conflict with it because they are in the same location and I just downloaded Riverside Lodge.. so I don't know :\

no, no problems with Riverside Lodge with Sauna! this mod lies on the other river side. I use both mods, there are no conflicts, you can try it without problems.

no, no problems with Riverside Lodge with Sauna! this mod lies on the other river side. I use both mods, there are no conflicts, you can try it without problems.

You bought me! I'll give that a try! 

Riverside Lodge may conflict with SOS. Because SOS adds a house on the other side of the river next Riverwood.

Riverside Lodge may conflict with SOS. Because SOS adds a house on the other side of the river next Riverwood.

I know there is a house mod (Japanese style)! I know not the name, but this house is exactly in the same spot as Riverside Lodge with Sauna

I know there is a house mod (Japanese style)! I know not the name, but this house is exactly in the same spot as Riverside Lodge with Sauna

Japan Lodge ? Ok if it's here, no problem.

Japan Lodge ? Ok if it's here, no problem.

exactly this mod

is in conflict with http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14308/? and http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51703/? 

standing at the same place.

Ebonvale but do not stand in conflict with both, too far away.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41391/?

http://static-4.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/41391-1-1377977004.jpg

I've had the lodge for months and my game is also thoroughly schlongified. :D Riverside Lodge isn't in Riverwood. It's down river, half way to the Honningbrew Meadery, so the two structures are a long way apart.

My favourite house mod and one i've been using for a long time is Amethyst Hollows.

It's not big but has a lot of features, and was the first(at least that i know) that has configurable dummies with poses and auto sorting chests and bookshelfs. You can also buy a potion that teleports you inside the house from anywhere.

The main Hall With weapon and armor stands

TESV_2014_03_14_17_48_58_49.jpg

The bar with changeable view and a bard that plays some music.

TESV_2014_03_14_17_51_06_64.jpg

Crafting Room with everything.

TESV_2014_03_14_17_53_59_59.jpg

The bath, unequips everything when turned on, too bad it does not equip it back when turned off.

TESV_2014_03_14_17_58_23_57.jpg

Nice View Outside.

TESV_2014_03_14_18_01_32_48.jpg

There are only two drawbacks i found, theres not much light inside so it's a little dark if you are using ENB or something that enhances the dark and updating from an older version is a pain.

I tried a lot of other house mods but this is the only one that remains in my skyrim.

My personal favourite is the Riverside Lodge with Sauna. It's pretty compact inside, with no big indoor spaces. Makes it nice and cosy, and the view from the front door is fantastic :)

yeah, this has been my favorite when testing mod builds; it allows a full featured, quick place to crash, with nice views of whiterun, and it seems mod author has tweaks/repairs incoming.. still actively being supported.

Windbreaker Chapel is also a nice place for refuge. And this looks promising: Hideouts.

Archived