View File

After Effect I-IV:

This file contains four .dds-files to represent some "Wearstages" for Mods like Wear and Tear and Apropos.

This does nothing on its own. Its more or less a ressource.

If you want to use on of the textures without integrating them into a mod, you have to rename the desired file to femalebody_1.dds and place it in the texturefolder linked to your used body.

Dirt Stages I-III:

There are three .dds-files for "Dirtstages", as in Mods like DrinkEatSleepBathe.

Tears I-III / Sob I-II:

Some .dds-files for tears and sobbing. Based on FSC CBBE Official Face Patch and UNP 6.0

I'd make some for males but i have no idea what the most used/best texturereplacer is.

Scratches, Cuts and Marks I-III:

Here are three files for a sort of battle hardened character with cuts and so on.

Could be scratches from battles, running trough bushes, attacked by some smaller animals.

Scarred I-III:

Three stages of marks on the back, arms and front. Also some daedric runes.

Daedric Alphabet brushes for Photoshop by mikhi [http://mikhi.deviantart.com/art/Daedric-Alphabet-75661778]

All-In-One:

Contains textures from After Effect IV, Dirt Stages III and Scratches, Cuts and Marks III.

All Files New Format / All Files New Format (Transparent):

Contains all the above files saved in new format. 8.8.8.8 ARGB 32 bpp | unsigned 2D Texture

PT 1: After Effect and Dirt Stages

PT 2: Scarred, Scratches and Face

------------------------------------------------------------

All files are available as transparent .dds-files. I just saved them without the background skin texture. I did not test them in game so i have no idea if they work.

Resolution of the base texture (Fairskin) 4096x4096

Screenshots:

See below...

You may use these resources freely, if you wish, you may give me credit.

This is my first upload here and if i did something wrong, please tell me so.

Thank you.

Used Programs:

Skyrim

Photoshop

NifSkope

7-Zip

Based on:

HHaleyy's Fairskin Complexion for CBBE (v 5.2) [http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15233-fair-skin-complexion-sweaty-body-from-nexus/page-2?do=findComment&comment=484491]

HHaleyy's Fairskin Complexion for UNP (v 6.0) [http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51602/?]

So, how can I use these?  They look like a ton of fun

You can download them, pick one and rename it to femalebody_1.dds and place it into /Data/textures/female/ or wherever your prefered bodys textures are located. Same for the facetextures, just rename one to femalehead.dds.

Otherwise i think you could link all of them to different bodymeshes and use Arrow&Knee's Body Change System [http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37546/?].

I was thinking maybe this could be used in some way to implement different textures for different wearstages, hygiene mods, battle injuries and so on.

But i can't script nor does my CK work. So this is for someone else to do. :)

I hope you have fun,

thank you.

Hey, i've got a little problem with the transparent version of your files. When i load them to PS they look like that:

hi42BAx.jpg

Any idea why is this happening? Obviously, with an image in such state i can't apply it to my own textures. :(

When i look at it with IrfanView (my image viewer) it looks fine, it is only when i load it in PS it starts to look like that.

Anyway, nice job, it looks really well.

So, how can I use these?  They look like a ton of fun

You can download them, pick one and rename it to femalebody_1.dds and place it into /Data/textures/female/ or wherever your prefered bodys textures are located. Same for the facetextures, just rename one to femalehead.dds.

Great work! ^_^

how they should be renamed Tears and Sob ?

you could also have a FSC UNP version, please..? :blush:

Hey, i've got a little problem with the transparent version of your files. When i load them to PS they look like that:

hi42BAx.jpg

Any idea why is this happening? Obviously, with an image in such state i can't apply it to my own textures. :(

When i look at it with IrfanView (my image viewer) it looks fine, it is only when i load it in PS it starts to look like that.

Hi,

thank you.

Hmm, it looks like i have the same problem as well. Cant open the transparent dds-files. They appear like yours. It looks like paint.net has no problem opening them with transparency. I checked TSS5062's SpermReplacerTexture here [http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19663-sexlab-sperm-replacer/?hl=%20sperm] and it looks like those dds files appear transparent when viewed by an image viewer, and with black background in PS too.

Maybe someone around here knows how to export dds files out of Photoshop with the NVidia .dds-plugin keeping their transparent background.

Hi,

Tears and Sob should be renamed to just femalehead.dds

I should get some time again this weekend, if i get to it i'll try to implement some more background textures, like an UNP version.

If the authors gave permission to do so of course.

hi42BAx.jpg

Hi,

thank you.

Hmm, it looks like i have the same problem as well. Cant open the transparent dds-files. They appear like yours. It looks like paint.net has no problem opening them with transparency. I checked TSS5062's SpermReplacerTexture here [http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19663-sexlab-sperm-replacer/?hl=%20sperm] and it looks like those dds files appear transparent when viewed by an image viewer, and with black background in PS too.

Maybe someone around here knows how to export dds files out of Photoshop with the NVidia .dds-plugin keeping their transparent background.

Hi,

Tears and Sob should be renamed to just femalehead.dds

I should get some time again this weekend, if i get to it i'll try to implement some more background textures, like an UNP version.

If the authors gave permission to do so of course.

Thanks! ^_^

all I need is just to have only the UNP vesrion of all Tears and Sob texture  :blush:

textures ideal for the face to make Tears and Sob, the new FSC v6 by HHaley, perhaps the best UNP textures, is here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15233-fair-skin-complexion-sweaty-body-from-nexus/page-3?do=findComment&comment=715737

RaceMenu overlays would be interesting.

Been messing around with scars in the past, maybe I should try expired's tutorial, too.

source: RaceMenu

Making a plugin

This short tutorial assumes you have SKSE 1.6.6 (or greater) correctly installed, already have basic knowledge in compiling scripts, using the Creation Kit, can solve compiling errors on your own, and assumes you have already downloaded the modders package.

• Extract the modders package to your Data folder
  • Open Creation Kit (You do not need to load Skyrim.esm)
  • Create new quest
  • Give quest a unique ID
  • Press Quest Aliases tab
  • Right click the list, New Reference Alias
  • Name the alias Player
  • Tick Specific Reference
  • Press Select Force Reference
  • Select Cell (any), Ref PlayerRef ('Player') click OK
  • Press the Add button in the Scripts group
  • Type RaceMenuLoad into the filter and click OK
  • Press OK in the Reference Alias window
  • Go to the scripts tab and Add
  • Click [New Script], give the script a name
  • Open the script in your editor of choice and change extends Quest to extends RaceMenuBase
  • Copy contents of PluginTemplate.psc to your new script
  • Read the comments inside of the template
  • Click OK in the Quest window
  • Save your plugin
  • Add your warpaints/sliders to your script
  • Compile your script

To package and distribute your plugin you only need to include:
Data/Scripts/YourPlugin.pex
Data/YourPlugin.esp