Appreciate the patch, I wasn't having game-breaking issues with the mod but it is always good to improve stability.  Not to mention the fix to the wandering slave masters being able to telepathically broadcast their conversations across an entire city is a great quality of life improvement (I had previously gotten annoyed enough by some of them that they were getting disabled on sight).

Hi all,

I am the mod author of Devious Framework which relies fairly heavily on this mod for it's leash game feature.

A number of my users have reported being unable to use the Slave Girls by hydragorgon mod because of issues related to the Story Manager and overly chatty Master/slave pairs.

I looked into the inner workings of the Slave Girls mod and found some conditions that I expect were setup incorrectly.

I made a patch for users of my mod to install and test.  Since it seems to have solved these issues and no significant issues have been seen I figure some of the other Slave Girls mod users will be interested in it.

You can find the patch I made on this thread:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/65524-devious-framework-dfw/page-13?do=findComment&comment=1817651

hydragorgon, if you ever make it back online and update this mod I suggest taking some of these changes into account.  If you want help getting them into your mod let me know.

Happy modding,

legume.

thank you that's very thoughtful of you

Seconded. Thanks a lot.

There is one other patch that I know of:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28253-slave-girls-by-hydragorgon/page-42?do=findComment&comment=1606895

I am not super familiar with this patch but I believe it was made to reduce the chatter of Master/slave NPCs while they are not near the player.

From what I understand what it does is turn off the "Force Subtitle" checkbox for all of the dialogues, something that the patch I made does as well, more or less.

This patch cannot be used in conjunction with the patch I created since they both edit and replace the same .esp plugin file.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Hydragorgon,

Did you know that ZaZ have a system to make pussy look dripping wet ?

Just type "help pussy" in the console.
These are fake armors that you can equip to make your vagina leak a litle bit or Alot

I just installed the mod and came to the palace of kings, first thing I saw was a slave with the "you are dripping" dialogue but I did not see an actual drop... just to let you know that it is possible to make so visually really easyly.

Peace.

Hi Hydragorgon,

These are fake armors that you can equip to make your vagina leak a litle bit or Alot

I just installed the mod and came to the palace of kings, first thing I saw was a slave with the "you are dripping" dialogue but I did not see an actual drop... just to let you know that it is possible to make so visually really easyly.

Peace.

don't think hydragorgons on ll anymore , you could use this I think http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64905 much easier than console command

Hi Hydragorgon,

Peace.

just use http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2300-dripping-when-aroused-2017-02-28/

=D

Guessing you need a massively powerful machine for this mod?  Is there a utility that converts high res textures into low.  My GTX 470 can't hand them at all, keeps freezing and giving me black bodies and so forth.

I normally use this tool www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801/ to reduce texture sizes. Should help you as well I guess. Mod works for me on my old i5 with integrated intel graphics.

Guessing you need a massively powerful machine for this mod?  Is there a utility that converts high res textures into low.  My GTX 470 can't hand them at all, keeps freezing and giving me black bodies and so forth.

I normally use this tool www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801/ to reduce texture sizes. Should help you as well I guess. Mod works for me on my old i5 with integrated intel graphics.

Thanks, exactly what I was looking for.  Already used in on a companion mod that was giving me grief and it's working perfectly with textures reduced to 1024 which still looks pretty good, at least on my monitor.  Working on hydra's mod now, ran into an error with one file textures\ahiru\Cigs\twig_n.dds.  Doesn't display in my dds editor either while the other ones will.  Not sure if it's important or not.  Trying to decide if to delete it before repacking everything in 7zip.

Thank you for the links.

I got a machine that HAS BEEN powerful once bot now it's crap compared to what is done for the same price LOL

Must watch how namy mods are rolling at the same time.

Every game I start has a minimum of 1 hour preparation before I even click on skyrim icon.

its good to know that I am not the only one, but is closer to 2 hours for me, not very organized

Thanks, exactly what I was looking for.  Already used in on a companion mod that was giving me grief and it's working perfectly with textures reduced to 1024 which still looks pretty good, at least on my monitor.  Working on hydra's mod now, ran into an error with one file textures\ahiru\Cigs\twig_n.dds.  Doesn't display in my dds editor either while the other ones will.  Not sure if it's important or not.  Trying to decide if to delete it before repacking everything in 7zip.

Hi, don't forget to also install the patch the legume posted a page back. It should greatly improve the performance of your game with this mod active by addressing a Story Manager spam issue that is present in the original version. This issue can quickly overload your game, to the point where other mods (like Prison Overhaul) can no longer function for a lack of resources.

Hi, don't forget to also install the patch the legume posted a page back. It should greatly improve the performance of your game with this mod active by addressing a Story Manager spam issue that is present in the original version. This issue can quickly overload your game, to the point where other mods (like Prison Overhaul) can no longer function for a lack of resources.

Thanks

Hi Hydragorgon,

Peace.

Um.....I didn't know that an that explains a lot of issues i have had.So.Thank you.I will try disabling some mods.

• 2 weeks later...

sig, i really wish hydra turned this mod into madules rather than one giant esp. Sure you have a lot more esp's but atleast you can choose what you want. Now it's basically all or nothing. I'm planning deleting all the travelling npc's and the ones hanging outside the small towns since it adds way to much stress on my system. But just deleting the npc's won't do i think. Does someone here know what exactly i should delete the safe way. I don't want to cause any accidental save game bloat.

Savegame-Bloat usally comes from Scripts that dynamically add references and instances. AFAIK Hydra did pretty much everything static, so if you delete the NPC-Spawner from a Map, the NPC should be gone from the games memory, without damaging anything.

EDIT: What could get complicated: There's some Mods, that make usage of Hydragorgons Slavegirls. IIRC Slaverun turns them off and on depending on the current mission state. This might conflict, but it's not in the scope of Hydra's Slavegirls.

Savegame-Bloat usally comes from Scripts that dynamically add references and instances. AFAIK Hydra did pretty much everything static, so if you delete the NPC-Spawner from a Map, the NPC should be gone from the games memory, without damaging anything.

EDIT: What could get complicated: There's some Mods, that make usage of Hydragorgons Slavegirls. IIRC Slaverun turns them off and on depending on the current mission state. This might conflict, but it's not in the scope of Hydra's Slavegirls.

I'm not using slaverun so no problems there. So if i only remove the markers i should be fine right? But this is only for those bondaged slaves in the villages. How should i get rid of the caravaneers? According to hydra they have an ai package that makes them follow a certain route from city to city. Do i just remove that package? But then they will still spawn right? Also i already looked up how to get rid of exteriors and sadly there's no easy way to do that so i'm probably just gonna break the link/door between exterior and interior cell so that you can't get in anymore but i will remove the interiors and all it's npc's inside (i'm talking about zyxis' temple since it tends to lag the crap out of my computer. It's also because i want to remove unused data.)

The caravaneers are spawned at some point, exactly. Remove the spawn points and their AI wont do a thing.

Zyxis Temple is a killer for my setup as well. If you remove the interiors, the Links to exterior should be broken automatically.

To get rid of the exteriror changes (or any changes compared to vanilla), I'd use TES5-Edit. It's usually possible to lod a mod, select a cell that has been changed and simply remove everything in said cell. Quit the program, save and reload the mod. BE SURE TO MAKE BACKUPS.

The caravaneers are spawned at some point, exactly. Remove the spawn points and their AI wont do a thing.

Zyxis Temple is a killer for my setup as well. If you remove the interiors, the Links to exterior should be broken automatically.

To get rid of the exteriror changes (or any changes compared to vanilla), I'd use TES5-Edit. It's usually possible to lod a mod, select a cell that has been changed and simply remove everything in said cell. Quit the program, save and reload the mod. BE SURE TO MAKE BACKUPS.

ok, thanks. No the only hard thing that needs to be done is actually finding those markers. Tbh i probably will just remove zyxis since i underestimated the power of TES5Merged patches and bashed patch. For some reason it doesn't at as much load ony mys computer as it did in the past. So i'm just gonna keep it as is except removing the zyxis temple since it's basically useless for me. I already did some research on my own and i'm not gonna remove the exterior because of "safety" reasons. Just removing the interiors and the slaves that accompany it should suffice. Although i have taken a look a bit at the reason why that cell is so laggy. It might be not because of the amount of npc's. He did a lot of stuff with the cell itself that causes issues. The blood smeared all over the place seems to be one of the reasons. Though i'm not so sure about that one. It might also be just the size maybe. I might even reconstruct the whole interiors to make them a tad bit smaller so that it is manageable for those with lesser cpu's. I mean for fucks' i'm running this on a laptop lol.