Surprisingly (in a bad way :( ), this mod is not compatible with Maria Eden Prostitution

How is it not compatible?

Don't just say it doesn't work, the mod authors need DETAILS so they can address the problem if they think its worth it.

I created a new character using ALaL and became the patron of the Bannered Mare. I engaged a few people in "may I ask you sometime" - Hope we meet again"

Then I went to Hulda and asked her if there is a high paying job. Everything went well to the point that Saadia asked me to strip, gave cloths and I wore the tavern wench cloths and she told me to whoring. 

At this point, When I try to engage anyone with the dialog that should get me into business, they just say "of course" and that it, nothing happens after that. 

I checked for conflicts one by one and found only this mod, when disabled, allows further dialog and the small quest on whoring that is there in Maria Eden Pros.

Surprisingly (in a bad way :( ), this mod is not compatible with Maria Eden Prostitution

Don't just say it doesn't work, the mod authors need DETAILS so they can address the problem if they think its worth it.

I created a new character using ALaL and became the patron of the Bannered Mare. I engaged a few people in "may I ask you sometime" - Hope we meet again"

Then I went to Hulda and asked her if there is a high paying job. Everything went well to the point that Saadia asked me to strip, gave cloths and I wore the tavern wench cloths and she told me to whoring. 

At this point, When I try to engage anyone with the dialog that should get me into business, they just say "of course" and that it, nothing happens after that. 

I checked for conflicts one by one and found only this mod, when disabled, allows further dialog and the small quest on whoring that is there in Maria Eden Pros.

Try this: Open console and enter

set MariaEdenBusy to 0

set MariaEdenBusy to 0

Thank you :) Let me try that and get back to you in a bit

set MariaEdenBusy to 0

Thank you :) Let me try that and get back to you in a bit

I tried your suggestions, unfortunately, it did not help. I go to Hulda for high paying job...she passes me over to Saadia and everything works up to the point of "go whore go". when I approach a random NPC propose them sex, its just "of course" and then nothing. set MariaEdenBusy to 0 did not make any difference, neither to that NPC, nor to any other NPC that I spoke after that

If i may put in a request, Can we get an optional mod that clothes the slaves, the female ones too, cause the idea of all these naked women wandering around, slave or not, just doesn't seem to fit lore wise. Best outcome would be for the slaves and hostages found out in the world to be clothed in the prison rags from vanilla or one of the slave outfit mods, the slave leia and temptress outfits come to mind, while the ones in stocks or pillories would be naked.

And now a question, when i run into the slave trades, would it be possible to buy the slaves?

OK did not read above.I have found a problem with your mod.Hydra 827.Apparently i with a brand new game.I cannot enter some buildings.The game crashes.I uninstalled the mod.Through Nexus mod manager.An i can enter the building.So yeah.Its this one.Going back to 824.I hope you can get to this i really want to install this.But this is hindering progress.

Feature request: could you add your masters to the zaz master faction and your slavers to the zaz slaver faction?  I want to adapt my Maria Eden mod to your mod and therefore I need to detect masters and slavers. My plan is to allow the player being a slave of one of your wandering slavers.

Damn Xaz told me about that months ago, and I thought I already did that!  must have been lost in a weird version or something.  Thank you very much for reminding me.

Gibt es eine Deutsche Übersetzung.?

Danke

Ich spreche nicht Deutch!  Maybe a helpful German speaker could translate.  I plan on adding hundreds of lines of dialogue this Spetember though.

I am really really sorry for finding this post back a while ago.I just looks UP an saw you have mail.OK about OBIS.Yeah

I don't have a lot of mods that affect NPCs.I have had no problems with OBIS but i have had issues with Deadly Wenches,immersive Inns,and a few others but ill be specific.

These mods have had crash issues.

Perseids Inns and Taverns - Realistic Room Rental Enhanced - RealisticRoomRental-Enhanced

Honed Metal -NPC

Tamriel Reloaded - Mountains and Rocks - 1k textures

Stray Dog Fix - Stray Dog Fix

Sexy Demon hunter Set CHSBHC v3T

SexLab Alternate Actors 1-2 -Masterfile-36047-1-2

RUSTIC COOKING STATION - RUSTIC COOKING STATION 2K

Predators Attack Each Other - Bears wolves sabrecats spiders - Predators Attack Each Other

Necromancer Amulet Retexture - Necromancer Amulet Retexture - Gold Skeleton

Followers can Craft - FCC - Main

SexLab DangerousNights2.1

SkyTesT

Convenient Horses

Static Mesh Improvement Mod

SOFIA Follower

An i want to point out SexLab DangerousNights2.1 due to the reason this has a problem is it conflicts with More Nasty Critters.

Pretty much because MNC is a standalone mod.You don't really need anymore mods.When I added some mods i found some caused lagging slow down an even some clothing sets cause lag an crashing.An i mean Lag as in over time your loading time gets worse.

Specifically Sexy Demon hunter Set CHSBHC v3T

I think that may have a virus in it.It needs to be clean.It constantly tries to connect to an outside internet line.

I am not 100% sure but i think something is wrong with.Dragon Lilly CHSBHC V3T.Cant put my finger on it.

I have had issues with Warmbodies trying to get it to work.But then even worse problems after trying to get compatibility with

SexLab ZazAnimationPack which for some reason keeps resetting.I will bring it up to the mod author later.This is just a preview of things that have legitimately caused lag slow responses long saves an crashing.

But OBIS it is very simple.If you have a shield mod?That may be a problem.If you have SexLab hydra_slavegirls I can see this being a problem.But no crashes or performance issues.I have install the Unofficial High resolution texture pack an got crashes.

An i want to point out.installing UNP with pretty much any CHSBHC version of something is also causing me crashes.So that is news.And that includes TERA Armors.So you know.Deadly Wenches TERA armors is a complete fail.So if you did that.You probably have crash issues.Either it was not explained well or could not understand the instructions an it is causing a crash.

OH also Sofia is by far the most destructive mod i have had.Horses start acting weird.Some NPCs as well.I have INIGO an he causes no problems But Sofia Man alive!

Complicated question.  Could you clarify it for me a little bit?  By the way, I also have problems with OBIS.  OBIS seems to mess with base factions, which will always cause problems.  Especially with loverslab stuff.  Alot of our content modifies base factions in specific necessary ways.  thats the smart folks who do that though... I just watch in wonder and fear.

hydragorgon

EDIT.  also hows the FPS going?

I missed your post.An that issue was resolved.It was another mod in the way.Hateful Wenches.combined with OBIS loading in level 60 npcs at times of level 1 levels.I just disabled it until level 10 an it resets later to level 25 npcs.So you just set it to 1 NPC so you can kill a level 25 solo.

• 2 weeks later...

Feature request: could you add your masters to the zaz master faction and your slavers to the zaz slaver faction?  I want to adapt my Maria Eden mod to your mod and therefore I need to detect masters and slavers. My plan is to allow the player being a slave of one of your wandering slavers.

Damn Xaz told me about that months ago, and I thought I already did that!  must have been lost in a weird version or something.  Thank you very much for reminding me.

Gibt es eine Deutsche Übersetzung.?

Danke

Ich spreche nicht Deutch!  Maybe a helpful German speaker could translate.  I plan on adding hundreds of lines of dialogue this Spetember though.

I am really really sorry for finding this post back a while ago.I just looks UP an saw you have mail.OK about OBIS.Yeah

I don't have a lot of mods that affect NPCs.I have had no problems with OBIS but i have had issues with Deadly Wenches,immersive Inns,and a few others but ill be specific.

These mods have had crash issues.

Perseids Inns and Taverns - Realistic Room Rental Enhanced - RealisticRoomRental-Enhanced

Honed Metal -NPC

Tamriel Reloaded - Mountains and Rocks - 1k textures

Stray Dog Fix - Stray Dog Fix

Sexy Demon hunter Set CHSBHC v3T

SexLab Alternate Actors 1-2 -Masterfile-36047-1-2

RUSTIC COOKING STATION - RUSTIC COOKING STATION 2K

Predators Attack Each Other - Bears wolves sabrecats spiders - Predators Attack Each Other

Necromancer Amulet Retexture - Necromancer Amulet Retexture - Gold Skeleton

Followers can Craft - FCC - Main

SexLab DangerousNights2.1

SkyTesT

Convenient Horses

Static Mesh Improvement Mod

SOFIA Follower

An i want to point out SexLab DangerousNights2.1 due to the reason this has a problem is it conflicts with More Nasty Critters.

Pretty much because MNC is a standalone mod.You don't really need anymore mods.When I added some mods i found some caused lagging slow down an even some clothing sets cause lag an crashing.An i mean Lag as in over time your loading time gets worse.

Specifically Sexy Demon hunter Set CHSBHC v3T

I think that may have a virus in it.It needs to be clean.It constantly tries to connect to an outside internet line.

I am not 100% sure but i think something is wrong with.Dragon Lilly CHSBHC V3T.Cant put my finger on it.

I have had issues with Warmbodies trying to get it to work.But then even worse problems after trying to get compatibility with

SexLab ZazAnimationPack which for some reason keeps resetting.I will bring it up to the mod author later.This is just a preview of things that have legitimately caused lag slow responses long saves an crashing.

But OBIS it is very simple.If you have a shield mod?That may be a problem.If you have SexLab hydra_slavegirls I can see this being a problem.But no crashes or performance issues.I have install the Unofficial High resolution texture pack an got crashes.

An i want to point out.installing UNP with pretty much any CHSBHC version of something is also causing me crashes.So that is news.And that includes TERA Armors.So you know.Deadly Wenches TERA armors is a complete fail.So if you did that.You probably have crash issues.Either it was not explained well or could not understand the instructions an it is causing a crash.

OH also Sofia is by far the most destructive mod i have had.Horses start acting weird.Some NPCs as well.I have INIGO an he causes no problems But Sofia Man alive!

Complicated question.  Could you clarify it for me a little bit?  By the way, I also have problems with OBIS.  OBIS seems to mess with base factions, which will always cause problems.  Especially with loverslab stuff.  Alot of our content modifies base factions in specific necessary ways.  thats the smart folks who do that though... I just watch in wonder and fear.

hydragorgon

EDIT.  also hows the FPS going?

I never answered this.Sorry again.Right now i cant even play the game base.Ill explain.I have removed everything.Formatted.Deleted the Skyrim Base folder.Reinstalled some mods an still problems have been occurring.From when you posted.yes. i got it working.An to be clear.YOUR mod works as long as i do not add any other mods other than recommended.

It was said OBIS could be the problem.Deadly Wenches could have a conflict.Checked that.It works but in the terms of conflict.yeah Deadly Wenches does cause a problem.They kill Slaves,Slavers and whats worse.They go out of their way to hunt them down.So yeah some compatibility issue there.But it does make me laugh.

Ill go over my list of installed mods in the next post.

A Matter of Time - A HUD clock widget - AMatterOfTime_v2_0_7

ApachiiSkyHair - ApachiiSkyHair_v_1_6_Full

ApachiiSkyHair - ApachiiSkyHairFemale_v_1_5

Bijin Wives CHSBHC v3-TBBP

BodySlide and Outfit Studio - BodySlide and Outfit Studio - v2.8c ( i may not need this but it`s installed.)

Brawl Bugs Patch - Plugins - Modder Resource - Brawl Bugs - Standard ( this works without SexMods)

Cerinian Race - Cerinian Race 1.3 - Default Skeletons - Alternate Look for Follower

Cerinian Race - Cerinian Race CBBE

Cooking Expanded - Cooking Expanded 1_2b

Cooking Expanded - Cooking Expanded DLC patches

Deadly Wenches - Deadly Wenches 1.2.1

Donyaakin Followers - Donyaakin Followers

Donyaakin Followers - lilia femalebody fix Patch

Dragon Stalking Fix

Dynamic Things - Woodpiles and Barrels and More Oh My - Dynamic Things

Dynamic Things Enhanced - Dynamic Things - Enhanced v1.61

ElmoV3s Better Archmage Robes - Better Archmage Robes

Familiar Faces - FamiliarFaces_1.1.5

Fast travel timescale fix - Fast travel fimescale fix

Floating Healthbars - Floating Healthbars v1.2.0

Footprints - Footprints v0_99

Footprints - Footprints v0_99 - Ash Supplemental

Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Behavior V6_2

Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Creature Pack 5_3

Frostfall - Hypothermia Camping Survival - Frostfall 2_6 Release

Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice - Fuz Ro Doh 60

Glorious Miraak Retexture - Main

Harvest Overhaul - Harvest Overhaul 2_8_2_0

HDT HighHeels System - HDT HighHeel Sytem

iActivate - iActivate_v5.0

Immersive Wenches - Immersive Wenches 1.5.1 -Apachii Hairs Version-

iNeed - Food, Water and Sleep 1.602

JContainers - JContainers 3.2.6

Katia Race - Follower

Katia Race 2.4.2

Merida Hair with physics - Merida Hair

Merida Hair with physics - Merida Hair UPDATE 2_14_18

MFVM - More Follower Voices Mod Plus Khajiit Marriage

Moonlight Tales - Werewolf and Werebear Overhaul - Moonlight Tales Version 2_33

moreHUD - AHZmoreHUD_v2_1_3

Move it Dammit for NPC Companions and Followers - Move_it - Less Wait Time and Follow me closer

NARC - No Animals Report Crimes

No bethesda Intro - No Bethesda Intro

No Bethesda Logo In Menu - Mod

No Dragon LODs - No Dragon LODs - full

On-screen Interface Key Fix - On-screen Interface Key Fix v105

Player Headtracking - Player Headtracking 3_3

RaceMenu - RaceMenu v3-4-5

Real Mannequins - HearthFire edition 1.1

Real Shelter - Full Release - Real Shelter 1.3.1 - Official Release (Sometimes 1.2)

Real Trees and LOD - Trees and LOD

Real-time Dragon Fast Travel - Dragonborn - Dragonmount - Real-time - Main File - New Version

RS Children Overhaul - RSChildren - 1.1.0 Installer

RS Children Overhaul - RSChildren - Main File UPDATE 070614

Sate That Appetite - Sate That Appetite - HF 2

Sepheroses Orcish Armor Color balance - Sepherose Orcish Recolor (not overwriting)

SexLab - (1) Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life - Death Alternative - Your Money Or Your Life

SexLab - (2) Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life - DAYMOYL v6.1.8 hotfix

CitrusHead - Replacer

SexLab - CreaturePack_v160 ( i dont think i need this)

SexLab - Framework_v160_hotfix2_FULL ( v161b_Full not working right)

In order

SexLab (00) ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer - ShowRaceMenu PreCacheKiller 1_3

SexLab (01 Porcelain Vampire Skin For- CBBE UNP Vanilla CHSBHC ADEC SeveNBase and Dream Girl - Porcelain Skin CBBE Basic VTF -Also use for CHSBHC bodies-

SexLab (02) CHSBHC ADEC female body retexture with beast races - ADEC_human_body_retexture_Zylch000

SexLab (03) The TBBP animation of Dragonfly with butt bounce - The TBBP animation of Dragonfly  with butt bounce

SexLab (04) CHSBHC V3-T for TBBP - CHSBHC V3-T for TBBP

SexLab (05) Aureolean - ADEC CBBE UNP - for CBBE - Better ( X )

SexLab (06) Wet body

SexLab (07) Coverwomen - coverwomen look_5

SexLab (08) Sexy idle Animation - Sexy idle Animation

SexLab (09) TroubleMakers Clothing - UNPB UNP BBP BBPx TBBP MTM Female Body Replacer - UNPB UNP MTM Bodies HDT-PE patch NMM Installer

SexLab (10) HDT Physics Extensions - HDT Physics Extensions

SexLab (11) 【Skeleton】XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

SexLab (13) HDT Breast And Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported - Standard - With collision

SexLab (24) Defeat UIExtensions v1-2-0-57046-1-2-0 Defeatneeded

SexLab (26) Devious Devices: Assets 2.9.2

SexLab (27) Devious Devices: Expansion

SexLab (28) DeviousDevices-Integration-2.9.2

SexLab (29) Fill Her Up

SexLab (36) My Home Is Your Home - a mod for followers - MHYH_121

SexLab (37) SDPlus32

SexLab (38) SDPlus32Addons

SexLab (41) ZazAnimationPack_Main_v0605 (old)

SexLab (42) ZazAnimationPack_Patch_V0604  <----- Don't know if this is right.

SexLab (43) ZazAnimationPack_Textures_v0605 (old)

SexLab 01 Chsbhc V3T V1.2 AROUSING ARMORS Part 1

SexLab 02 Chsbhc V3-T 2packFix AROUSING ARMORS Part 2

SexLab 03 Chsbhc V3T V1.3 Fix AROUSING ARMORS part 3

SexLab 04 Chsbhc V3T V1.3.2  Stalhrim armor + fix Thief Guild Armor AROUSING ARMORS Part 4

SexLab 05 Chsbhc V3T V1.3.3 Forsworn AROUSING ARMORS Part 5

SexLab 06 CHSBHC V3-T Party Fix Radiant Clothes AROUSING ARMORS Part 6

SexLab 07 CHSBHC V3-T EbonyMail AROUSING ARMORS Part 7

SexLab 08 CHSBHC V3-T Blades AROUSING ARMORS Part 8

SexLab 09 CHSBHC V3-T Nightingale AROUSING ARMORS Part 9

SexLab 10 CHSBHC V3-T New Ebony Armor Fix texture AROUSING ARMORS Part 10

SexLab 10b  CHSBHC V3-T New Ebony Armor Fix texture AROUSING ARMORS Part 10Textures Fix

SexLab 11 CHSBHC V3T TemplePriest AROUSING ARMORS Part 11

SexLab 12 Chsbhc V3-T Armor telvanni Chsbhc V3T AROUSING ARMORS Part 12

SexLab 13 CHSBHC V3T Miraak Robe Dlc02  AROUSING ARMORS Part 13

SexLab 14 CHSBHC V3T DLc2Darkelf  AROUSING ARMORS Part 14

SexLab 15 CHSBHC V3-T Jester DLc2 AROUSING ARMORS Part 15

SexLab Aroused_REDUX V16a (i have Aroused 27 having issue with Defeat 5.2.2)

SexLab BeeingFemale 2.4

SexLab Chsbhc Armor Amazon CHSBHC v3TFix

SexLab Defeat 5.2.1 ( because 5.2.2 is not working well with Aroused)

SexLab Dragon Lilly CHSBHC V3T    <------ ( has cause crashes before.)

SexLab Dragon Song CHSBHC V3T

SexLab GlevMenuRandomizer-LoreFriendlyBeast_v2 Wallpaper

SexLab hydra_slavegirls_824  <---- Then you Mod.

SexLab MoreNastyCritters8_25  <---- I dont know which to install.9.3 does not work at all.Yes with Sexlab 161b sure with Aroused NO! With Defeat? No! So it wont work.

Skyrim - Enhanced Camera - Enhanced Camera 1.3

Sometimes Pick Up Books - AlwaysPickUpBooks_3_1

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.034    ( does not override any other files)

Trade and Barter - Trade And Barter - Hearthfire

True Storms - Thunder and Rain Redone - True Storms - Thunder and Rain Redone

Understandable Draugrs - Understandable Draugrs (For Unofficial Skyrim Patch) ( considering this is not updated.it could be the issue)

Wet and Cold - Wet and Cold v1_422 ( disables Drips for Frostfall the older version)

From Steam

Dynamic Fires (Dont know its using the new Frostfall or the old one.)

^ may be conflicting with SexLab - CitrusHead - Replacer

Well that's all of them.After adding this stuff in.I am thinking i know what the problem is due to the new Unoffical Skyrim patch.

I had a similar issue with the vampire inn mod, i found if i leave the cell and go back in was a work around in my case.

My issues with slavegirls827 is a lot of CTD not sure why and titty fuck npc face and body colors not matching, reverted to slavegirls_824.7z and all is well but i do miss the caves, so my question is how stable is slavegirls826 over slavegirls827? Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

This makes me very sad too. :(

Hm - this is a surprise - as far as I know this mod uses Zaz factions for slaves - so they shall be recognized by ME.

I have another problem: For some reason the ankle binders on slaves lack textures when Maria Eden Prostitution is on. When I disable ME, textures are back.

[EDIT] Nevermind. ZaZ HDT WorkShop fixed it.

• 2 weeks later...

odd thing happened once in a blue moon a random slaver will go to attack me and his freinds will kill him which suggests that there is a questline for player slavery isnt there ? or is it a bug that happens ?

Have had the same thing happen multiple times. Its usually easy to deal with but I got no idea if its meant to be a feature or not.

You really should not be getting mods from steam unless you cannot get them anywhere else, just a disaster waiting to happen.  All, or most, of those mods you are getting from steam you can get from the Nexus.  Also, you have enough mods that you really should be using Mod Organizer, that way you can actually troubleshoot instead of guessing.

A Matter of Time - A HUD clock widget - AMatterOfTime_v2_0_7

ApachiiSkyHair - ApachiiSkyHair_v_1_6_Full

ApachiiSkyHair - ApachiiSkyHairFemale_v_1_5

Bijin Wives CHSBHC v3-TBBP

BodySlide and Outfit Studio - BodySlide and Outfit Studio - v2.8c ( i may not need this but it`s installed.)

Brawl Bugs Patch - Plugins - Modder Resource - Brawl Bugs - Standard ( this works without SexMods)

Cerinian Race - Cerinian Race 1.3 - Default Skeletons - Alternate Look for Follower

Cerinian Race - Cerinian Race CBBE

Cooking Expanded - Cooking Expanded 1_2b

Cooking Expanded - Cooking Expanded DLC patches

Deadly Wenches - Deadly Wenches 1.2.1

Donyaakin Followers - Donyaakin Followers

Donyaakin Followers - lilia femalebody fix Patch

Dragon Stalking Fix

Dynamic Things - Woodpiles and Barrels and More Oh My - Dynamic Things

Dynamic Things Enhanced - Dynamic Things - Enhanced v1.61

ElmoV3s Better Archmage Robes - Better Archmage Robes

Familiar Faces - FamiliarFaces_1.1.5

Fast travel timescale fix - Fast travel fimescale fix

Floating Healthbars - Floating Healthbars v1.2.0

Footprints - Footprints v0_99

Footprints - Footprints v0_99 - Ash Supplemental

Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Behavior V6_2

Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Creature Pack 5_3

Frostfall - Hypothermia Camping Survival - Frostfall 2_6 Release

Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice - Fuz Ro Doh 60

Glorious Miraak Retexture - Main

Harvest Overhaul - Harvest Overhaul 2_8_2_0

HDT HighHeels System - HDT HighHeel Sytem

iActivate - iActivate_v5.0

Immersive Wenches - Immersive Wenches 1.5.1 -Apachii Hairs Version-

iNeed - Food, Water and Sleep 1.602

JContainers - JContainers 3.2.6

Katia Race - Follower

Katia Race 2.4.2

Merida Hair with physics - Merida Hair

Merida Hair with physics - Merida Hair UPDATE 2_14_18

MFVM - More Follower Voices Mod Plus Khajiit Marriage

Moonlight Tales - Werewolf and Werebear Overhaul - Moonlight Tales Version 2_33

moreHUD - AHZmoreHUD_v2_1_3

Move it Dammit for NPC Companions and Followers - Move_it - Less Wait Time and Follow me closer

NARC - No Animals Report Crimes

No bethesda Intro - No Bethesda Intro

No Bethesda Logo In Menu - Mod

No Dragon LODs - No Dragon LODs - full

On-screen Interface Key Fix - On-screen Interface Key Fix v105

Player Headtracking - Player Headtracking 3_3

RaceMenu - RaceMenu v3-4-5

Real Mannequins - HearthFire edition 1.1

Real Shelter - Full Release - Real Shelter 1.3.1 - Official Release (Sometimes 1.2)

Real Trees and LOD - Trees and LOD

Real-time Dragon Fast Travel - Dragonborn - Dragonmount - Real-time - Main File - New Version

RS Children Overhaul - RSChildren - 1.1.0 Installer

RS Children Overhaul - RSChildren - Main File UPDATE 070614

Sate That Appetite - Sate That Appetite - HF 2

Sepheroses Orcish Armor Color balance - Sepherose Orcish Recolor (not overwriting)

SexLab - (1) Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life - Death Alternative - Your Money Or Your Life

SexLab - (2) Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life - DAYMOYL v6.1.8 hotfix

CitrusHead - Replacer

SexLab - CreaturePack_v160 ( i dont think i need this)

SexLab - Framework_v160_hotfix2_FULL ( v161b_Full not working right)

In order

SexLab (00) ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer - ShowRaceMenu PreCacheKiller 1_3

SexLab (01 Porcelain Vampire Skin For- CBBE UNP Vanilla CHSBHC ADEC SeveNBase and Dream Girl - Porcelain Skin CBBE Basic VTF -Also use for CHSBHC bodies-

SexLab (02) CHSBHC ADEC female body retexture with beast races - ADEC_human_body_retexture_Zylch000

SexLab (03) The TBBP animation of Dragonfly with butt bounce - The TBBP animation of Dragonfly  with butt bounce

SexLab (04) CHSBHC V3-T for TBBP - CHSBHC V3-T for TBBP

SexLab (05) Aureolean - ADEC CBBE UNP - for CBBE - Better ( X )

SexLab (06) Wet body

SexLab (07) Coverwomen - coverwomen look_5

SexLab (08) Sexy idle Animation - Sexy idle Animation

SexLab (09) TroubleMakers Clothing - UNPB UNP BBP BBPx TBBP MTM Female Body Replacer - UNPB UNP MTM Bodies HDT-PE patch NMM Installer

SexLab (10) HDT Physics Extensions - HDT Physics Extensions

SexLab (11) 【Skeleton】XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

SexLab (13) HDT Breast And Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported - Standard - With collision

SexLab (24) Defeat UIExtensions v1-2-0-57046-1-2-0 Defeatneeded

SexLab (26) Devious Devices: Assets 2.9.2

SexLab (27) Devious Devices: Expansion

SexLab (28) DeviousDevices-Integration-2.9.2

SexLab (29) Fill Her Up

SexLab (36) My Home Is Your Home - a mod for followers - MHYH_121

SexLab (37) SDPlus32

SexLab (38) SDPlus32Addons

SexLab (41) ZazAnimationPack_Main_v0605 (old)

SexLab (42) ZazAnimationPack_Patch_V0604  <----- Don't know if this is right.

SexLab (43) ZazAnimationPack_Textures_v0605 (old)

SexLab 01 Chsbhc V3T V1.2 AROUSING ARMORS Part 1

SexLab 02 Chsbhc V3-T 2packFix AROUSING ARMORS Part 2

SexLab 03 Chsbhc V3T V1.3 Fix AROUSING ARMORS part 3

SexLab 04 Chsbhc V3T V1.3.2  Stalhrim armor + fix Thief Guild Armor AROUSING ARMORS Part 4

SexLab 05 Chsbhc V3T V1.3.3 Forsworn AROUSING ARMORS Part 5

SexLab 06 CHSBHC V3-T Party Fix Radiant Clothes AROUSING ARMORS Part 6

SexLab 07 CHSBHC V3-T EbonyMail AROUSING ARMORS Part 7

SexLab 08 CHSBHC V3-T Blades AROUSING ARMORS Part 8

SexLab 09 CHSBHC V3-T Nightingale AROUSING ARMORS Part 9

SexLab 10 CHSBHC V3-T New Ebony Armor Fix texture AROUSING ARMORS Part 10

SexLab 10b  CHSBHC V3-T New Ebony Armor Fix texture AROUSING ARMORS Part 10Textures Fix

SexLab 11 CHSBHC V3T TemplePriest AROUSING ARMORS Part 11

SexLab 12 Chsbhc V3-T Armor telvanni Chsbhc V3T AROUSING ARMORS Part 12

SexLab 13 CHSBHC V3T Miraak Robe Dlc02  AROUSING ARMORS Part 13

SexLab 14 CHSBHC V3T DLc2Darkelf  AROUSING ARMORS Part 14

SexLab 15 CHSBHC V3-T Jester DLc2 AROUSING ARMORS Part 15

SexLab Aroused_REDUX V16a (i have Aroused 27 having issue with Defeat 5.2.2)

SexLab BeeingFemale 2.4

SexLab Chsbhc Armor Amazon CHSBHC v3TFix

SexLab Defeat 5.2.1 ( because 5.2.2 is not working well with Aroused)

SexLab Dragon Lilly CHSBHC V3T    <------ ( has cause crashes before.)

SexLab Dragon Song CHSBHC V3T

SexLab GlevMenuRandomizer-LoreFriendlyBeast_v2 Wallpaper

SexLab hydra_slavegirls_824  <---- Then you Mod.

SexLab MoreNastyCritters8_25  <---- I dont know which to install.9.3 does not work at all.Yes with Sexlab 161b sure with Aroused NO! With Defeat? No! So it wont work.

Skyrim - Enhanced Camera - Enhanced Camera 1.3

Sometimes Pick Up Books - AlwaysPickUpBooks_3_1

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.034    ( does not override any other files)

Trade and Barter - Trade And Barter - Hearthfire

True Storms - Thunder and Rain Redone - True Storms - Thunder and Rain Redone

Understandable Draugrs - Understandable Draugrs (For Unofficial Skyrim Patch) ( considering this is not updated.it could be the issue)

Wet and Cold - Wet and Cold v1_422 ( disables Drips for Frostfall the older version)

From Steam

Dynamic Fires (Dont know its using the new Frostfall or the old one.)

^ may be conflicting with SexLab - CitrusHead - Replacer

Well that's all of them.After adding this stuff in.I am thinking i know what the problem is due to the new Unoffical Skyrim patch.

Hey everybody!  Sorry to be away for so long, but I'm broke
as a stoat and living in squalor.  But it's not that bad,
because I have good friends and warm weather.  Happy 4th
of July everybody!

I'm still offline, but this weekend I'm watching my
brothers cat so I brought my computer over to update.
As soon as I went offline, Skyrim started breaking, but
I've been fine up to level 20 for every character.

I wanted to say that we have the best modding community
in the ES world.  Never has a game existed like the one
we are creating right now.  I don't even play other action
RPGs anymore.

Development of this mod has slowed down a bit.  I can't get
Sexlab scripts to compile at all, and I just don't feel
like making fetch quests.  All my quests would ideally have
at least one sexual option to win.  But I have been working
on my cells alot.  3 more at least this time, and I hope to
have optimized them alot more.

I've also created some mods just for myself, including my
own version of the lightsaber mod, 40k space marine battles,
and randomized clothing for women via the luxury clothes
collection (here somewhere).  I have a great idea for a mod, but
offline I don't need the hassle right now... so dig in.  But replacing
the courier with randomized pony girls.  I think it needs the
Devious Devices pony stuff to really be worth it.  Basically,
all you need to do is change the courier base to a levelled
character.  Then add beautiful slavegirls as needed.  It could
come in coed flavors too.

I'm sorry I can't help compatibility issues right now, it
would be too difficult to get back and forth.  Awesome people
here help me out with that stuff.

Updating right now, getting CTDs.. so I gotta break off for a
bit and hunt them down.

hydragorgon

Hey everybody!  Sorry to be away for so long, but I'm broke

as a stoat and living in squalor.  But it's not that bad,

because I have good friends and warm weather.  Happy 4th

of July everybody!

I'm still offline, but this weekend I'm watching my

brothers cat so I brought my computer over to update.

As soon as I went offline, Skyrim started breaking, but

I've been fine up to level 20 for every character.

I wanted to say that we have the best modding community

in the ES world.  Never has a game existed like the one

we are creating right now.  I don't even play other action

RPGs anymore.

Development of this mod has slowed down a bit.  I can't get

Sexlab scripts to compile at all, and I just don't feel

like making fetch quests.  All my quests would ideally have

at least one sexual option to win.  But I have been working

on my cells alot.  3 more at least this time, and I hope to

have optimized them alot more.

I've also created some mods just for myself, including my

own version of the lightsaber mod, 40k space marine battles,

and randomized clothing for women via the luxury clothes

collection (here somewhere).  I have a great idea for a mod, but

offline I don't need the hassle right now... so dig in.  But replacing

the courier with randomized pony girls.  I think it needs the

Devious Devices pony stuff to really be worth it.  Basically,

all you need to do is change the courier base to a levelled

character.  Then add beautiful slavegirls as needed.  It could

come in coed flavors too.

I'm sorry I can't help compatibility issues right now, it

would be too difficult to get back and forth.  Awesome people

here help me out with that stuff.

Updating right now, getting CTDs.. so I gotta break off for a

bit and hunt them down.

hydragorgon

Hey hydra, you have done already an amazing job until now. If you feel that you have underestimated the scale of things. Don't be afraid to make it smaller. We understand if you need time to order things in life. Good luck and i hope you get to see this still on the old site before everything is moved over. greetz from a long time fan. :)

Sup y'all

I made an updated .esp here for you guys that removes the forced subtitles, meaning you won't overhear slave conversations from this mod while you're on the other side of town.

Enjoy!

Thanks!  I shall try this soon

If it works, do you want a SHOUT, or just grateful silence?

LOL

Sup y'all

I made an updated .esp here for you guys that removes the forced subtitles, meaning you won't overhear slave conversations from this mod while you're on the other side of town.

Enjoy!

Does this totally remove them (even when nearby) or just when you are over the other side of town?

You really should not be getting mods from steam unless you cannot get them anywhere else, just a disaster waiting to happen.  All, or most, of those mods you are getting from steam you can get from the Nexus.  Also, you have enough mods that you really should be using Mod Organizer, that way you can actually troubleshoot instead of guessing.

No no.The mods work perfectly.I have not had issues with that.The issue was Sexlab was not compatible.But this was addressed.Sorry i did not post on this.Its working fine.....sort of.But i went back to my older mods version of the same mods an the game is much more stable now.Currently i got fallout to not be so buggy an am currently testing that.

Sup y'all

Enjoy!

Thank you! Not that i didn't like it.But the option.Thank you.

Thanks!  I shall try this soon

If it works, do you want a SHOUT, or just grateful silence?

LOL

LOL

Does this totally remove them (even when nearby) or just when you are over the other side of town?

It only removes the "forced" tag, which means they should appear normally when you're nearby, but it won't force the subtitles to appear if they wouldn't normally.

Thank you! Not that i didn't like it.But the option.Thank you.

You're welcome!  I'm glad I could contribute something!

No no.The mods work perfectly.I have not had issues with that.The issue was Sexlab was not compatible.But this was addressed.Sorry i did not post on this.Its working fine.....sort of.But i went back to my older mods version of the same mods an the game is much more stable now.Currently i got fallout to not be so buggy an am currently testing that.

I was not commenting on the mods, but where you were getting them.  The steam workshop is a horrible place to get mods because of the way they handle the mods.  Like I said, only get mods from the workshop if you cannot find them anywhere else.

It only removes the "forced" tag, which means they should appear normally when you're nearby, but it won't force the subtitles to appear if they wouldn't normally.

Thanks will give it a try

• 2 weeks later...