Hey everybody!  Happy holidays!

Here's the new update.  It is mostly a bugfix, but has one important new feature..

NPC conversations!  Yes, some of the NPCs will talk to each other and verbally abuse their slaves.  Right now it's a bit buggy, but I've spent literally weeks trying to get a non-script process for NPC communications.  Of course everything is only subtitles.

hydragorgon

Woot! Woot I say! 

I'd been meaning to post how much I liked wandering through the new dungeons, so I'll mention that here. :)

Just to say that new version works flawlessly. Have no problems at all, either with textures or anything else. Thanks again.

Info for NMM 0.61.+ users:

You better unistall previous versin (286), both: main file and textures, since NMM will not overwrite it with new version. After uninstallation, run FNIS, install new version, run FNIS again and LOOT. And that's it. :)

Just to say that new version works flawlessly. Have no problems at all, either with textures or anything else. Thanks again.

You better unistall previous versin (286), both: main file and textures, since NMM will not overwrite it with new version. After uninstallation, run FNIS, install new version, run FNIS again and LOOT. And that's it. :)

That's interesting. I usually Uninstall, Install the new mod, then run FNIS. Is it necessary to run FNIS both after the Uninstall and then again after the new mod is Installed, rather than just once after running the new mod?

That's interesting. I usually Uninstall, Install the new mod, then run FNIS. Is it necessary to run FNIS both after the Uninstall and then again after the new mod is Installed, rather than just once after running the new mod?

This is what LOOT says and I always do that. Although it's is related to FNIS and FNIS based mods, I do this after uninstalling all FNIS dependent mods for "preciouses" reason. I do not trust Skyrim loading and script reading system after uninstalling FNIS dependent mods. And never have a problems with Skyrim in this are.

post-894077-0-49874100-1451471459_thumb.png

Hey thanks everybody!  I've been really busy moving, but I just want to say I'm still here thinking about you guys.  Happy New Year to all my friends.

I'm glad the new version is working well.I've had to scrap so many models to get the conversations to work without scripts.  It's buggy, but I believe that's just how the Skyrim engine works.  I will definitely be tuning the mod to add many more dialogues and make everything fit better.  I honestly have a good time testing the mod and stalking my NPCs to hear convos.  so far only about 1/3 of the npcs can talk to eachother, but that number will increase.

hydragorgon

@hydragorgon,

Is there any way for you to condition the radiant conversations some. Say by distance, or check if PC is in an scene.

For example,

• I would be by the Whiterun gate, and I could hear (read) the conversation between Buttercup and the Little Giant guy? (they were by the Whiterun stables so quite far from me)
  • Or @DocClox's mod QAYL ends at Whiterun stables and there is a lengthy conversation with Bjorlam where he is giving you a lot of instructions, well I missed 90% of the instructions because the conversation between a 'City Accountant' and 'Walking Book' has overwritten most of it.    

@hydragorgon,

Is there any way for you to condition the radiant conversations some. Say by distance, or check if PC is in an scene.

For example,

• I would be by the Whiterun gate, and I could hear (read) the conversation between Buttercup and the Little Giant guy? (they were by the Whiterun stables so quite far from me)
  • Or @DocClox's mod QAYL ends at Whiterun stables and there is a lengthy conversation with Bjorlam where he is giving you a lot of instructions, well I missed 90% of the instructions because the conversation between a 'City Accountant' and 'Walking Book' has overwritten most of it.    

Until this might be changed, is this the sort of thing of any help?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/746/?

Was going to use on my next playthrough, using the reduced distance settings option

Those files are optional and meant to replace the original ESP file, if you wish to use one of them. Each file does what the name says and should be otherwise identical with the original file.

- No-Nude Males: Covers male slave nudity with clothes.

- Frostfall: Places rags over slaves outdoors, to slightly mimic Frostfall environment.

- Sexlab everyone: All slaves are SexLab compatible.

- Sexlab Everyone No Nude-Males: As above. Male slave nudity is originally covered.

- Sexlab Everyone Frostfall: All outdoor slave nudity is originally covered, to slightly mimic Frostfall environment.

I don't see this files in the download section. Where do I get them from? I would like to have the slaves a bit  dressed.

I don't see this files in the download section. Where do I get them from? I would like to have the slaves a bit  dressed.

Well, that was a very old reply. Current version only has option for non-nude males.

It is available from inside the main download, under patches > no_nude_male.

Has someone had any trouble with the zyxis first room? because everything works perfectly fine except the very first area of that dungeon. Btw i already know some solutions to fix it. You don't need to remove the npc's either because it's mainly the blood textures n the ground that cause your pc to crap it's pants.

Can confirm that. Tried the dungeon the first time with a lvl 20 char but fps dropped near 0 so i wasn´t able to beat the first 3 enemies. No idea if it get better later. Will try the new version. Maybe it will work better with version 827.

You know.I have been thinking about this.

Look instead of yelling.

" I DEMAND LORE ON THESE CHARACTERS! "

How about just linking the Slavers to one or more of the OBIS - Organized Bandits In Skyrim by Indigoblade and the OBIS Team

With that you can have the option of a series of different types of slavers.Before hand.No making new characters.Just use the ones already there.Just a compatibility patch.AND AND! if possible A compatibility with Defeat and SD+ (Sanguine Debauchery enhanced), Dance of Death compatible though,if possible.

So that is it just one mod.

With a group working on specifics.We don't have to worry about compatibility issues.An to make sure others can mod for it.Have options to disable certain things that people may not feel happy about.I for one.Do not like Frostfall due to it adding Books and Scrolls.But i love the UI and the ability to use Warmbodies.Which was taken care of in SD.Adding a UI to these mods would be great for advancement going up the line for SD+ (Sanguine Debauchery enhanced) then ever defeat through Defeat.So with that you can monitor your progression in sex of OBIS - Organized Bandits In Skyrim.

Now i dont know if this is possible.But you could all collaborate.An make one mod.Dont know what you would call it but.It has to make sense.

Personally I like to see the option to free the slave from the slavers the same way the game let you free prisoners form the thamlor ans imperials.

If you add a Devious devuce outfit version of this mod you can have it where the PC need a restrained key to have the free the slave option.