Why Can I Not Use the PM System?

I seem to be unable to use the private message system on this site. I cannot find any documentation in the rules as to why I can't, it just tells me "You are not allowed to use the private messaging system." Am I on probation or something? I don't see any warning on my account, though, but that's the only reason I can think of for not being able to pm.

I would pm an admin or another staff member, but I can't really pm anyone at the moment, so the best I can do is post here in technical support and hope that someone notices. n.nU

Looks like you pissed someone off, earned a demotion, and lost your PM privileges. You'll want to politely rephrase your post, direct it towards an admin, and find a way to remedy the situation. Think of it as writing a business themed letter to upper management.

I do hope your predicament can be sorted out.

You might have to have so many posts before you can I'm not sure I know you have to have x amount of posts to be able to do certain things under the my settings tab. The signature may of been changed if it was bigger then the signature size limit.

When I first joined Lover's Lab, I was allowed to PM the hell out of R0R0N0. It was my first day with 0 posts. Unless they implemented a new rule, I am more inclined to believe that you probably for whatever reason pissed someone off.

Guest endgameaddiction

Sounds about right. I was able to PM with a very few posts too.

Regarding yoru sig. If your sig was loli, that would do it as Ashal has changed up the rules a bit regarding this matter and the concern of members.

Your best bet is taking it up with a staff member. We Lab Rats cannot offer more than advice and a pat on the shoulder.

Sig picture you show there is a girl will skinny legs, flat butt, skinny body and hair like young girls wear plus no boobs but flat chest so what did you not understand about the rules?

Or sig was to big mine was also to big and removed i just changed it to smaller size and np.

I think there was no need to go public with this unimportend problem.

Good luck with your little problem.

Well I can tell you now your old signature picture was too big both in weight and height and broke rule 4 of the forum rules. Hence it was removed.

Not sure about the PM system though, try PMing the site admin he can tell you.

Is that supposed to be a joke...? I can only really post here at the moment BECAUSE I can't pm anyone, even the site admins...

Also, I've had that signature for over a year, so no clue why someone took offense to it now. I'll shrink it and see if it gets removed again.

Guest Omega1084

Well I can tell you now your old signature picture was too big both in weight and height and broke rule 4 of the forum rules. Hence it was removed.

Not sure about the PM system though, try PMing the site admin he can tell you.

Is that supposed to be a joke...? I can only really post here at the moment BECAUSE I can't pm anyone, even the site admins...

Also, I've had that signature for over a year, so no clue why someone took offense to it now. I'll shrink it and see if it gets removed again.

The rules regarding lolita content and other underage stuff changed only recently so that's why it only just now became a problem.

Sig picture you show there is a girl will skinny legs, flat butt, skinny body and hair like young girls wear plus no boobs but flat chest so what did you not understand about the rules?

Or sig was to big mine was also to big and removed i just changed it to smaller size and np.

I think there was no need to go public with this unimportend problem.

Good luck with your little problem.

There's no reason to be rude - the only reason I "went public" is because I cannot pm anyone, including admins... Posting a thread was the only way to try and get this resolved.

Guest endgameaddiction

Hopefully it will sort out real soon. Hang in there. I know the staff wouldn't do any funny business on certain members to pull pranks... it's not April just yet!

As far as I recall you need to verify your email address before you can even log into your account.

Are you sure you have not disabled the messenger by mistake? No one can PM you which seems to suggest that you have turned off the messenger by mistake.

Go to:

1. Click on your name in the top left by your picture.
  2. Select Personal Messenger
  3. Now if the messenger has been disabled it will pop up with a message about reactivating it. I don't think I need to tell you what button to hit.

If that doesn't work you will need to contact Ashal, you know he does have an email you can contact him on.........

Archived