This version is definitely the best so far.  Good job!  I wonder what you'll think of next.  You've really enriched the "experience" with this mod and I would give you a standing ovation but you wouldn't see or hear it so, I'll just post this.  <Stands><Applauds loudly>  Bravo!!

Same test, this time with Zyn Rough Standing.

Same as with Pillory Sex, it just plays a normal vaginal message.

I imagine I've got an error with either the UniqueAnimations.txt file or the file structure?

Nope. I implemented it slightly different than what I told you. I can either fix it or you can change so the file names (the folder name is fine). Just prepend the file names with "FemaleActor_".

Cool, I'll change the file names.

Ok, another test, a few issues.

Zyn Double Penetration & Arrok Foreplay still don't work, so I guess those animation types simply aren't implemented?

Pillory Sex & Zyn Rough Standing now trigger unique messages for the start and orgasm stages, but generate regular vaginal messages for all stages. At first I thought this was due to Lover's Victim kicking in changing the animation, so I turned it off, but it kept doing it.

Also, removed the W&T descriptor 'open'. Like 'member' and 'backdoor', it seems that this word is part of Skyrim's system.

Apropos Custom Test.7z

Apropos.0.7z

Papyrus.0.7z

Sooo, after I've got some sleep, I'm going to do a step-to-step tutorial for the encoding fix.

Maybe somebody else run into trouble. Then we have a post to point at.

This method is fast. It don't take me a minuet to fix all my files.

In fact, it takes longer to read this text after you know what to do :D

Basically all you need is TESVTranslator. You can download it on Nexus.

To be save, make an Backup from all files you want to edit!

Start TESVTranslator.

When its open, go to options on the top -> UTF8 -> Forceutf8 on Export (check this)!!

From now on, its basically an Load -> export game.

All you have to do is load the file you want to change and then just export it again. Thats all.

What you need to encode:

1: Strings

The Translation for the Skyrim core files, like vanilla, update and DLC is safed in strings.

Go to file -> open string and choose the one you want to encode.

After the string is loaded, just go file -> export STRINGS (finalize) and overwrite the existing.

You can found them under Skyrim/data/strings

The strings you need to edit are:

Skyrim_yourlanguage.STRINGS

Update_yourlanguage.STRINGS

*          Dawnguard_yourlanguage.STRINGS 

*          Dragonborn_yourlanguage.STRINGS 

*          Hearthfire_yourlanguage.STRINGS 

*When you have this dlc installed.

2. .esp that edit Names/NPCs/Creatures

You need to encode mods.esp that edit NPCs

Good example is the unofficial Skyrim patch or mods like ERSO.

These edit some actors and with it your fix in the strings.

Only mods that are in your language needs to be edited.

Official .esm (like skyrim.esm, update.esm, etc) don't need to be edited, since the translation is stored in the Strings. In fact, it can overwrite your String into a english version. But the tool will warn you. Just leave them.

Go to file -> open Esp/Esm and choose your mod you like to encode.

Then, like the Strings, go file -> export Esp/Esm (finalize) and overwrite. 

Done!

Now Apropos can use Names in your language (like german) that could conflict (containing umlauts).

Every time you change one of those files, like update a mod you edited or uninstall/reinstall, you need to do this for this .esp again.

Skyrim updates could change the Strings. So I thing you need to edit them too again, if Bethesda would bring an new update.

Issues: 

The only thing I have discovered so far is, it can rarely happen that notification in the top left corner that are send from skyrim or actions (like open) can look weird sometimes if the word contains an umlaut.

Example: gold (100) added. Added is in german hinzugefügt. When you change the encoding to utf-8, your ü becomes ü

The notification would be like: Gold (100) hinzugefügt.

Thats just how the word looks like, when you change your encoding to UTF-8

Its a really minor issues because it happens rarely and you can easily fix it if you open the string/file that contain the word with TESVTranslator and correct it.

But so far, this was the only thing I spotted and I'm lazy  :D

Every thing else, thats not showed in the top-left corner looks fine. Even if your translation looks like "hinzugefügt".

However, Apropos shows it correctly.

Update: So far as I discovered so far, it looks like it related to other translated mods that are not encoded in utf8.

Got a mod that insert player houses. On these houses, I've got "Öffnen" instead of "Öffnen". Problem was solved after I encoded the mod esp into utf8, too.

So keep in mind, that you maybe have to encode all translated mods. But looking what mod is translated should be the most time consuming part of this ^^

@egon, maybe it worth separate mod, like Skyrim UTF-8 Project? :D

And, will it work and no crash if player's name contains umlauts and Apropos picks it and mixes with utf8?

Tested it!

Funfact: You can't give your PC a Name that contains an umlaut :D Racemenu will get stuck had to force-close skyrim ^^

You need to use oe for ö.

But apropos related: PC-Name should only appear in 3.Person if I see this right. So if you stay at 1. or 2. Person, your fine.

UTF-8 Project? :D

Well, Bethesda itself was to lazy to keep an universal encoding :D For modding, it would help to bring everything to an universal standart.

The question is how expensive this would be and if its worth the effort. I'm not a programmer and most of that your talking about is like rocket-science for me :D Can just try to keep track with logical understanding ^^

@egon, maybe it worth separate mod, like Skyrim UTF-8 Project? :D

And, will it work and no crash if player's name contains umlauts and Apropos picks it and mixes with utf8?

Tested it!

Funfact: You can't give your PC a Name that contains an umlaut :D Racemenu will get stuck had to force-close skyrim ^^

You need to use oe for ö.

But apropos related: PC-Name should only appear in 3.Person if I see this right. So if you stay at 1. or 2. Person, your fine.

UTF-8 Project? :D

Well, Bethesda itself was to lazy to keep an universal encoding :D For modding, it would help to bring everything to an universal standart.

The question is how expensive this would be and if its worth the effort. I'm not a programmer and most of that your talking about is like rocket-science for me :D Can just try to keep track with logical understanding ^^

Indeed, it may not worth it. The amount of work depends on amount of localized mods, not much probably, but it's impossible to 'stop the train' e,g, prevent localizers from using non-universal encoding.

And i'd like to add, this is not only JC-related issue, flash plugin which will display Apropos texts may also suffer from utf8+western mixed string

Zyn Double Penetration & Arrok Foreplay still don't work, so I guess those animation types simply aren't implemented?

Pillory Sex & Zyn Rough Standing now trigger unique messages for the start and orgasm stages, but generate regular vaginal messages for all stages. At first I thought this was due to Lover's Victim kicking in changing the animation, so I turned it off, but it kept doing it.

Also, removed the W&T descriptor 'open'. Like 'member' and 'backdoor', it seems that this word is part of Skyrim's system.

Kinda scary that Bethesda has a string internal to Skyrim that is 'backdoor' O_o

Found a bug. All stage progressons are falling back to the regular versions. Let me update and post a build.

Is it correct, that Panic(New) and Panic Consensual dont give massages?

Are they count as Unique Animation like the Dayelyte Animations?

Just ask, because I had in mind that Panic(New) did work on a previous Version as there was only 1 person available and I did some test.

Now Dangerous Nights kicked in, choosed (Dog) Panic(New) and I was wondering, that no massage appears.

Is it correct, that Panic(New) and Panic Consensual dont give massages?

Are they count as Unique Animation like the Dayelyte Animations?

Just ask, because I had in mind that Panic(New) did work on a previous Version as there was only 1 person available and I did some test.

Now Dangerous Nights kicked in, choosed (Dog) Panic(New) and I was wondering, that no massage appears.

Unique animations are still under development. The last release of Apropos (database) does not include them.

So the two animations you mention would use tags like all the other animations.

Attach an Apropos0.log and I'll look.

Here it is.

Let both played.

The two Dayelyte Animations also have no massage.

the other 3 works

Damn. Apropos cannot identify dog through the word 'hund' in German.

[10/03/2014 - 08:54:07PM] AproposDescriptions.DisplayFemaleActorCreatureVaginalDescriptions(animation=Dogpanicnew,creature=,isPrimaryActorVictim=False,activeActor=Meeko,primaryFemaleActor=Juley,effectiveVoice=1st Person,isOrgasm=False,displayVirginityLost=False)

Notice the creature=,

The creature is empty so it cannot resolve to a filename.

mh strange.. the 3 old ones working fine.

Did a log with these, just to compare.

Same test, just different animation selected.

And the only difference is that now you have re-localized all of Skyrim's string tables?

mh strange.. the 3 old ones working fine.

Did a log with these, just to compare.

Same test, just different animation selected.

Found it - its not the German stuff.

Compare tags:

[10/03/2014 - 08:54:05PM] Animation: '(Dog) Panicnew' ('Dogpanicnew') (Panicforever,Creature,Bestiality,Dirty,Doggystyle,Dog,Fc,Vaginal)

To:

[10/03/2014 - 09:14:10PM] Animation: '(Dog) Dominate' ('CanineDoggystyle2') (Panicforever,Creature,Bestiality,Dirty,Doggystyle,Canine,Dog,Anal,Fc)

One is missing the Canine tag. So this animation is probably broken for everyone, because it's missing the right tag. I've had to patch a lot of animations setup by Dentarr in More Nasty Critters.

I will add "Canine" to this animation in the next release of animation patchups in Apropos.

I've patched the following:

AddTags("Dogpanicnew", Strings("Canine"))
    AddTags("DogpanicConsensual", Strings("Canine"))
    AddTags("DayelyteDogFun", Strings("Canine"))
    AddTags("DayelyteDogSpooning", Strings("Canine"))

Ah good :) So there was something missing.

Its not always german stuff. hehe ;)

Can I re-localized my skyrim again ^^

Edith:

Something else I remember.

When you have foreplay activated, after the foreplay finished and the first stage from the sex-act starts, you dont get an massage for that. Tried with 1 stage massage on and off.

Following stages works again.

Have to do more keep an eye on it but it is something I noticed.

Or is it intended? 

Just uploaded latest build. I think an in-place update will work.

Changes:

1. Some initial (testing) new Apropos-as-Service-API experimental code in Apropos.psc.
2. Add some patchups for MSC - Panic and Dayelyte animations missing Canine tag.
3. Rewrite Common.GetCreatureFromAnimation to use SslThreadController.CreatureRef.GetName() for creature type lookups.
4. Fix some Unique animation logic.
5. WIP on HentaiPregnancy Cum Buckets Edition

Ah good :) So there was something missing.

Its not always german stuff. hehe ;)

Can I re-localized my skyrim again ^^

Edith:

Something else I remember.

When you have foreplay activated, after the foreplay finished and the first stage from the sex-act starts, you dont get an massage for that. Tried with 1 stage massage on and off.

Following stages works again.

Have to do more keep an eye on it but it is something I noticed.

Or is it intended? 

We haven't really authored many stage-1 description files. Primarily because it is right after main animation starts, and we thought that have a message pop up might push the first one out too fast. So, by default, in MCM, Stage 1 is disabled, but the rest are enabled. It just so happens that we haven't really authored too many stage-1 messages yet.

Ah! so the description at the start of an animation you get ever isnt actually an Stage 1 description?

Yeah, so that would really causing spam.

So it is normal that you dont get a massage when SL ends the foreplay and starts with the first stage of the sex animation.

Was a bit confusing, when you are done with foreplay, the animation (lets say vaginal) starts and nothing appears for the first stage. No massage for penetration after foreplay ^^

Going to test the update. Really fast. Good work :)

Ah! so the description at the start of an animation you get ever isnt actually an Stage 1 description?

Yeah, so that would really causing spam.

So it is normal that you dont get a massage when SL ends the foreplay and starts with the first stage of the sex animation.

Was a bit confusing, when you are done with foreplay, the animation (lets say vaginal) starts and nothing appears for the first stage. No massage for penetration after foreplay ^^

Going to test the update. Really fast. Good work :)

I'm actually not sure. Please attach a log (just Apropos0.log)