Couple issues I found:

Certain animations with dogs are not displayed. In AproposCommon.psc, you have this:

ElseIf animation.HasTag("Canine")
Return "Canine"

But some animations do not use the "Canine" tag, they just have "Dog". Instead of relying on AnimationPatchups you could just do this:

ElseIf animation.HasTag("Canine") || animation.HasTag("Dog")
Return "Canine"

There's also issue with the font size for the player, you cannot change it. Required additions to AproposConfig.psc:

Event OnOptionHighlight(Int option)
ElseIf option == _playerFontSizeOID
SetInfoText("Sets the PC font size used by the Apropos Message Widget.")

Event OnOptionSliderAccept(Int option, Float value)
Widgets.PlayerFontSize = value as Int
SetSliderOptionValue(_playerFontSizeOID, Widgets.PlayerFontSize, "{0} pts.")

String Function ExportMCMSettings()
JMap.setInt(exportMapId, "Widgets.PlayerFontSize", Widgets.PlayerFontSize)

String Function ImportMCMSettings()
Widgets.PlayerFontSize = JMap.getInt(importMapId, "Widgets.PlayerFontSize")

Couple issues I found: Certain animations with dogs are not displayed. In AproposCommon.psc, you have this:

ElseIf animation.HasTag("Canine")
        Return "Canine"
But some animations do not use the "Canine" tag, they just have "Dog". Instead of relying on AnimationPatchups you could just do this:
ElseIf animation.HasTag("Canine") || animation.HasTag("Dog")
        Return "Canine"
There's also issue with the font size for the player, you cannot change it. Required additions to AproposConfig.psc:
Event OnOptionHighlight(Int option)
        SetInfoText("Sets the PC font size used by the Apropos Message Widget.")        

Event OnOptionSliderAccept(Int option, Float value)
        Widgets.PlayerFontSize = value as Int
        SetSliderOptionValue(_playerFontSizeOID, Widgets.PlayerFontSize, "{0} pts.")

String Function ExportMCMSettings()
    JMap.setInt(exportMapId, "Widgets.PlayerFontSize", Widgets.PlayerFontSize)

String Function ImportMCMSettings()
    Widgets.PlayerFontSize = JMap.getInt(importMapId, "Widgets.PlayerFontSize")

Thanks. Re: Canine vs. Dog. I would rather not change the code because the all the historical dog animations (Gone, etc) were tagged with Canine. 

Trailing on the previous post in this thread, we really should rely on tools, like SLATE, or use the AnimationPatchups facility in Apropos.

Otherwise, thanks for the code snippets.

When I installed the new version of Apropos MO tells me that it overwrite all of SlaveTats' files. I thought to show wear & tear that SlaveTats would be required or did the Classic version of Apropos include SlaveTats?

I searched in the description but maybe I didn't look closely enough (?).

Thanks

When I installed the new version of Apropos MO tells me that it overwrite all of SlaveTats' files. I thought to show wear & tear that SlaveTats would be required or did the Classic version of Apropos include SlaveTats?

I searched in the description but maybe I didn't look closely enough (?).

Thanks

It includes textures After Effects, Scart Dirt and Sob Tears for SlaveTats. You still need SlaveTats. This is just that you dont have to download and install this packages when you install SlaveTats.

New version: 20161219.1. Changes were mostly focused on W&T enhancements.

1. Add color tinting to W&T Tats. Now you can specify a tat color that will be used. It defaults to the bright red.
2. Add Stagger effect when W&T has increased.
3. Add actor Moans when W&T has increased or decreased. When increased it plays a victim Moan; when decreased plays a non-victim Moan.
4. Actor tracked for W&T will auto-masturbate when W&T has decreased and arousal is high enough (default 80).
5. W&T progression is now checked every hour, and will be decreased depending upon W&T Degrade Frequency (setting) and randomness (12 hour degrade frequency equates to about 10% chance, 24 hour to 5% chance)
6. Added some code to allow full MCM configuration of player widget size. Thanks llaponia!
7. Fixed description code that wasn't playing Masturbation animation descriptions.
8. Commented out some logging.

Stagger, Moans, and Masturbate can all possibly occur on an hourly basis for any actor tracking for W&T. Stagger only occurs after an increase has occurred. Moans can occur in either decrease or increase. Masturbation only occurs during a decrease, and is modulated by the actor's current arousal. The idea is that as W&T "heals", an aroused actor might masturbate, because "they feel better down there".

I'm away from home now, so I can't give you details on what I have installed, but if I remember correctly, I'm using the recompiled version.

Edit: Note that I also have current versions of jcontainers and papyrusutils installed via Mod Organizer after those two mods, overriding any that might come with the mods.

The W&T part of the mod is really the only thing I use, it's one of a kind so far.  So I ask, can u please add more tats. Like for vaginal & anal. For anal, Hand prints on waist and/or butt, nail scratches, and redness on butt.  For vaginal, redness or more body scratches, even rude demeaning tats will do. I ask because I used this mod since it came out, and out of the 200+ times My character has gotten it I've only seen tears. not a lot of demora enemies in the game and creatures just seem to give tears but no scars. 

The W&T part of the mod is really the only thing I use, it's one of a kind so far.  So I ask, can u please add more tats. Like for vaginal & anal. For anal, Hand prints on waist and/or butt, nail scratches, and redness on butt.  For vaginal, redness or more body scratches, even rude demeaning tats will do. I ask because I used this mod since it came out, and out of the 200+ times My character has gotten it I've only seen tears. not a lot of demora enemies in the game and creatures just seem to give tears but no scars. 

Write, the scars are daedric symbols so a creature wouldn't know much about that would they?

hello big thx for this mod ,i think is one ef the best in LB,annyway i have just a lil problem with ( theres an itch to scratch) it stuck my character for hours and most of the time crash to desktop,i think is related with automasturtion treshold,will be possible to have  option to eliminate this function ,cos with sexlab hormones is very messy the arousal go up like every 2 minutes ^^

niCe mod

but i cant get the texture to change on the wear and tears "i have slavetats installed"  still the actors is not being defined with me "in the actors MCM page"

how to define them?

i have  "sexlab aroused 20142401" installed

Write, the scars are daedric symbols so a creature wouldn't know much about that would they?

The symbols are fine(I've never seen them in game tho),but I feel the dialog in animations are not really important, as they would have to be race gender specific, and is better to be made for another mod. the slave tats integration on the other hand is one of a kind here, and should be expanded. If the player character is having sex with creatures, then the game is already not immersive so why bother. It's the effects of a mod that gives the feeling of immersion. so if deer have sex with your Pc, or your Pc is plowing a giantess, its the effect after that fills that void of immersion even if it's not. in all the after effects is what matters not the realism, plus the other tats are optional so if someone feels differently, just don't enable it. 

i have some issues with the new version, firstly it isnt reducing character damage over time (i tried sleeping in my bed for 3 days in 12 hour lots and she still had same damage), secondly my skse file is blowing out. tried new game with it as well to see if that was problem and it reoccurred. went back to previous version and my character heals every 12 hours, and my skse save file has stopped blowing out from about 270kb to 1100k, and that was just going from ASLAL camping near helgen, through riverwood doing the quests there and to whiterun bannered mare. so not much of the game at all and the skse saves just kept getting larger.

just to be clear i did a really basic install with just sexlab 1.62, SL aroused v27b, sexlab matchmaker and apropos to confirm my suspicions about the latest version before posting this.

i have some issues with the new version, firstly it isnt reducing character damage over time (i tried sleeping in my bed for 3 days in 12 hour lots and she still had same damage), secondly my skse file is blowing out. tried new game with it as well to see if that was problem and it reoccurred. went back to previous version and my character heals every 12 hours, and my skse save file has stopped blowing out from about 270kb to 1100k, and that was just going from ASLAL camping near helgen, through riverwood doing the quests there and to whiterun bannered mare. so not much of the game at all and the skse saves just kept getting larger.

just to be clear i did a really basic install with just sexlab 1.62, SL aroused v27b, sexlab matchmaker and apropos to confirm my suspicions about the latest version before posting this.

Did you read the notes of my last post ? Damage decrease has changed.

I'll look at the skse co-save issue. That's new. I have not noticed it.

I've played the new changes to Apropos on a 90-level character.

I just played a new playthrough  using the following mod order

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
+Bash Patch (dev2)
+Devious Devices Integration
+Devious Devices Expansion
+Devious Devices Assets
+ZaZAnimationPack v0611 Patch
+SLAL FB PACK by Shashankie v10.0
+SLAL NibblesAnims 3.5
+Lendri
+Lendri - CBBE HDT 2k - No Armor
+Deadly Dragons Armory
+Deadly_Dragons
+Run For Your Lives
+JRC's Sword Pack v2.2.0 - 1K Textures-71912-v2-2-0
+Maids II Deception
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life
+The Paarthurnax Dilemma
+Ultimate Deadly Encounters 19.7 Legendary Edtion
+Worlds Dawn - Enchanted loot and RPG attributes in Skyrim
+THE PEOPLE OF SKYRIM ALTERNATIVE START PATCH
+THE PEOPLE OF SKYRIM ULTIMATE QUESTING VERSION 5.6.3
+Thief Skills Rebalance for Ordinator
+Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim
+Dripping when aroused
+SexLabHentaiPregnancyV2
+Stephie Rawx Follower Pack - CBBE
+Hammet Dungeon Packs for LE
+Ursine Armor Pack - CBBE - BodySlide Files
+Ursine Low Resolution Textures
+Ursine Armor Pack - CBBE - HDT Boots
+Ursine Armor Pack UNP HDT
+SLAL Anub Human 3a
+SLAL Anub Creature 3.b
+Bad Dog Immersive Creatures V1-10
+Hope's Abandon 1.03-72907-1-03
+SlaveTats
+Apropos Classic
+AIM271
+SLAL Animations by Leito v1.6
+Ebonkini - CBBE BodySlide
+Ebonkini - UNPB TBBP
+SLAL Evacuation 2.0
+West Wind Assault HDT
+West Wind Combat Series Assault Armor
+Aradia Leather Outfit CBBE HDT BodySlide
+Aradia Leather Outfit
+Tsuntsun Armor - CBBE Bodyslide HDT
+TsuntsunArmor7B
+Tsuntsun Armor - Original
+Heels Sound 1.5
+HDT and Bodyslide conversion for VRDaphni's Ashara PotW CBBE
+Ashara Princes of the Woods CBBE Conversion
+Northern Priestess Bodyslide Conversion
+Northern Princess
-Legacy of the Dragonborn 512 optimized textures (V16)
+Princes of the Woods
+Brand New Stalhrim Armor for CBBE HDT-BodySlide
+Female Facial Animation
-Legacy of the Dragonborn Patcher (Dragonborn Gallery)
+Falmer Sounds - the Betrayal Edition -
+Bow Before The Dead - Draugr Sounds Legacy Edition- III
+Skyrims Unique Treasures
-Legacy of the Dragonborn V16 Final Core Package (v16.5.1)
+RDO - Extensible Follower Framework v4.0.2 Patch
+RDO - USLEEP Patch
+Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO
-Crash fixes
+Meshes and Textures Overrides for Solar
-EasierRiders Dungeon Pack
+Random Encounters 1 2 MCM
+Solar - Custom Voice Follower
+SexLab Cumshot 1.7.2
-Leyenda Skin
+FNIS (Dev)
+FNIS Behavior V6_3
+SLAL Creature Animations by Sailing Rebel (SRB) v01.0
+GooserMods
-SexLab Corintio Slavetats
-Devious Captures - SlaveTatsModif
+SexLab - Sound FX Replacer
+Nusbie Voices
+SexLab Quite the Sperm Replacer 5 Ridiculous Edition
+SexLabFramework
+DD+DDX bodyslide 2.2d CBBE HDT BODY armbpatch
+DD+DDX bodyslide 2.2d CBBE HDT BODY
+ConsolePlugin 3
+CT77 SD
+Deadly Wenches 1.2.2
+ZazAnimationPack_v61
+Hentai_Creatures_Extended_V1.2
+Bad_Dog_Vanilla_Critters_1.2
+More Nasty Critters
-Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade
-Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul
+Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
-The Secret of Coldwater Cave
-The Unfinished Business - Dungeon pack
+Meshes and Texture overwrites for Serana
+SexLab Defeat 5.3.3
+Meshes and Textures Overrides for Bijin Warmaidens
+Seranaholic
+Atlas Map Markers - Legendary Update
+Witcher 3 Levelup Replacer
+Extensible Follower Framework
+Meshes and Textures Overrides for Bijin
+Immersive Music by Hothtrooper44
+Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide TBBP HDT
+Bijin
+FNIS Creature Pack 6_1
+FNIS Spells V5 0 1 -- ADD-ON for the spells
+Creature Framework 1.0.2
+Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade
-Apropos_Rebuilt
+Forgotten Magic Redone
+High Level Enemies 1.6
*Unmanaged: Dragonborn
*Unmanaged: HearthFires
*Unmanaged: Dawnguard
-CCO - WAF True Weapons Patch
-CCO Compatibility Patch for Skyrim Immersive Creatures
-Solstheim Dungeon Pack
-Thunderchild - Epic Shouts and Immersion
+Revenge of the Enemies Patches
-Tel Nalta II - Telvanni Home - Hearthfire Dawnguard Dragonborn
+Meshes and Textures Overrides for Mindi and Toccata
+Toccata Follower
+TTT_SLAR_Animation_Appropriate_Arousal_Adjustments-1.0.2
+Merta Assassin Low Resolution Textures
+Cureall
+HentaiPregnancySoulGemBirthV1 00
+HDT Breast And Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported
+Wench Body -Bodyslide 2 Preset-
+SexLab Expressions Tweaked
+TBBP RUN WALK
+KS Hairdos - Renewal
+RANs HeadMesh Variants
+Brows by Hvergelmir (Standard Res)
+The Eyes Of Beauty
+JContainers
+Bounce and Jiggles 7.0 - HDT Havok Collisions Object
+RandomIdleAnimation
+SKSE.ini
+SkyUI Source
+noboringsleepwaitmenu
+A Quality World Map and Solstheim Map - With Roads
+Better Dialogue Controls
+SexlabUtil1 17
+Slave Heels for HDTHighheels system
+Dawnguard Sentries Plus
+SLAL Arrok Pack v1.0
+SLAnimLoader
+hydra slavegirls827
+SexLab Aroused Creatures v04.0 Beta 05
+DD Bodyslide CBBE HDT 1 0
+DDX Bodyslide CBBE HDT 1 0
+Devious Assets HDT Bodyslide 2
+SexLabAroused V27a Loose
+HDTWeightFixingBodyslide2
+sexy idle Animation
+Immersive Fallen Trees Mod
+Wild Werewolves
+Mindi Badweyn a Nord Follower
+Unread Books Glow
+Maevan2's Eye Brows
+RobsPreset
+Immersive Armors for CBBE - TBBP - Bodyslide
+Demoniac_Texture
+Ancient Draugr Armor
+Merta Assassin Armor UNP - CBBE
+Tembtra Thief Armor UNP - CBBE
+Blades Bikini Armor
+Wolf Bikini Armor
+Dragon Bone Bikini Armor
+Steel Nord Plate Bikini Armor v2
+BodySlide and Outfit Studio
+Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-
+Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
+HDT Physics Extensions
+STATUS
+Trade and Barter
+Dynamic Loot Mod Add-ons
+Dynamic Loot
+More Interesting Loot for Skyrim
+Stones of Barenziah Quest Markers
+Skyrim Immersive Creatures
+Revenge Of the Enemies 2016
+Falmer Bikini Armor
+Immersive Wenches
+NetImmerse Override
+Skyrim -Community- Uncapper
+Unique Uniques
+Spend Dragon Souls for Perks
+More and Stronger Wolves
+Wolves of Solstheim - Werebear version
+Insanity's Daedric Sword
+Weightless Gems
+Immersive Armors v8
+Immersive Weapons
+Fuz Ro Doh
+RaceMenu v3-4-5
+Realistic Ragdolls and Force
+Schlongs of Skyrim
+Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life
+SkyUI
+SKSE Scripts
+ApachiiSkyHairFemale
+ApachiiSkyHair
+HDT HighHeels System
+Creation Kit - Scripts

TO level 10. Included a lot of SL scenes, and a single follower. I see tats being applied fine corresponding to increasing W&T levels. I see decreasing W&T levels as well (watched the console, listened for moans, checked MCM). Scene descriptions were also playing fine for both PC and NPCs/Followers.

After level 10, my saves are:

.ess : ~12mb

.skse: ~559kb

Just to throw it out there, I did a clean save and upgraded to the latest version on my heavily script modded level 96 save file.  

Just glancing at my saves since then I don't see any significant bloating of the co-save (1,209 kb -> 1,254 kb) over many hours of play with the new version.  I don't personally use slavetats, but I haven't had any issues with W&T levels and their debuffs decreasing assuming I pay attention to them.

Gooser... that mod list is pretty badly messed up. How is that game even running? ohmy.png

You are the mod author here, but I can see plenty of problems there.

I would do the following:

- Make a new MO profile

- Sort right panel with LOOT and xEdit

- Then match left panel resource priorities to right panel ESM/ESP order.

BSAs were meant to be loaded at the same time with ESM and ESP files, managed by the load order - XPMSE naturally as exception of the rule. As we can see, this is really not the case in your MO resource priorities.

If this works for you, then it works. However, I can promise that your game would run a lot better with sorted out resource priorities.

In any case, DD BodySlide adddons are obsolete, after team just moved to full support from inside of DDa and DDx. You do not need those, if you have up to date DD mods in your game.

Gooser... that mod list is pretty badly messed up. How is that game even running? ohmy.png

You are the mod author here, but I can see plenty of problems there.

I would do the following:

- Make a new MO profile

- Sort right panel with LOOT and xEdit

- Then match left panel resource priorities to right panel ESM/ESP order.

BSAs were meant to be loaded at the same time with ESM and ESP files, managed by the load order - XPMSE naturally as exception of the rule. As we can see, this is really not the case in your MO resource priorities.

If this works for you, then it works. However, I can promise that your game would run a lot better with sorted out resource priorities.

In any case, DD BodySlide adddons are obsolete, after team just moved to full support from inside of DDa and DDx. You do not need those, if you have up to date DD mods in your game.

Free, unsolicited advise on my load order? Woohoo! Seriously, Morferous, thanks for the insights. I literally started a new MO profile, and cut out a bunch of mods to drop the list size down (removed Genesis, Populated * Series, Falskaar, Legacy of the Dragonborn, etc). 

So I wasn't paying much attention other than getting a smaller system in place to demonstrate proper Apropos functioning through a short play through.

So....

- I did create a new profile (copied from an existing one)

- Removed a bunch of stuff

- Updated a few mods

- Looted

- Bash patched

Ah! I get it - that's actually a paste of my profile's modlist.txt. Not sure why the sort order is all wonky. 

Again, I was just rushing to get some data out about the mod. 

The playthrough actually does have some stuttering this time through (walking, esp. running). I'm pretty sure that's due to TPOS (The People of Skyrim). I have a low-end system (GTX 650 Ti) so I have to watch texture load.

Thanks for pointing out the out of date stuff - I will trim some more fat. In deed, i do have the latest DDx/DDi installed.

Apropos still has an issue when male actors are taking it up the butt. The comment usually go like "John is pounding John's vagina", where the first actor should have been the name of the female. She is using a strapon.

Yes, That's true - not a bug per se, just lack of completion.