Understood.  I only know that once every 24 hours means your character could be weeping for days at a time after a bad experience, especially for a character that stays sexually active.  Older versions of your mod were wonderfully customizable, which worked well for me because I raised the rape multiplier from 1.1 to 5.5 (believe me, if you want tears, a single rape will do it faster than consensual sex twice!).  But I'm just one opinion, and I'm happy to set aside the new version I was playtesting and stick with the old version if everyone else likes perpetual crying  wink.png    So I'll shut up now.

"I only know that once every 24 hours"

The W&T is checked every hour.  The previous version would check every 12 hours, by default. Now there is a chance every hour to be degrading. 

Am I missing your point?

Does it check 24 times when using the wait function to wait for 24 in one go, or does only check once?

B.

I currently do not handle situations where large times are skipped using Waiting. Waiting, Sleeping,  Fast Travel or Jail time can cause OnUpdateGameTime to trigger later than expected, especially when large times are involved. I generally only wait one hour at a time.

Do people generally just wait 12 or 24 hours to heal the PC/NPCs ? Why bother with W&T at all then?

To be honest, I only asked because I figured it might clear up some confusion between you and Seeker88.

Understood.  I only know that once every 24 hours means your character could be weeping for days at a time after a bad experience, especially for a character that stays sexually active.  Older versions of your mod were wonderfully customizable, which worked well for me because I raised the rape multiplier from 1.1 to 5.5 (believe me, if you want tears, a single rape will do it faster than consensual sex twice!).  But I'm just one opinion, and I'm happy to set aside the new version I was playtesting and stick with the old version if everyone else likes perpetual crying  wink.png    So I'll shut up now.

"I only know that once every 24 hours"

The W&T is checked every hour.  The previous version would check every 12 hours, by default. Now there is a chance every hour to be degrading. 

Am I missing your point?

Does it check 24 times when using the wait function to wait for 24 in one go, or does only check once?

B.

I currently do not handle situations where large times are skipped using Waiting. Waiting, Sleeping,  Fast Travel or Jail time can cause OnUpdateGameTime to trigger later than expected, especially when large times are involved. I generally only wait one hour at a time.

Do people generally just wait 12 or 24 hours to heal the PC/NPCs ? Why bother with W&T at all then?

To be honest, I only asked because I figured it might clear up some confusion between you and Seeker88.

Thanks!

Not heard about SkyrimII's plans. Content Consumer is going to use Apropos for CCAS as I understand it.

That's who it was, :3 I knew someone was, my brain kept insisting Skyrimll because I just reading through one of their threads

I would like to know what you mean by "more sexualized". Do you mean a succubus-type character? Do you mean more dominant?

Not necessarily succubus, sometimes yes though. I've got most of the Devious collection of mods, along with most of Skyrimll's mods so between devious devices, a submissive character and being enslaved more often than not, (what with Milk mod, soul gem and things) My character is a promiscuous, sweet talker. She uses her many charms to get out of some sticky(ha!) situations. 

What is Player Value Controller?

It's downloaded with SL W+T and other mods that can pick up on it, do. (devious devices penalties for slowed are picked up)

I guess I need more information regarding this:

"I like yours because it gives after effects, but would like to use the other for the actual information/reducedspeed/whatnot. Also, the items it gives to speed healing, configurable debuffs"

The reduction/configuration is much more in depth. For instance I can roleplay healing by extended use of plugs/gags and use the other mod to assist in that, instead of debuffs it actually aids in healing if I happen to get one slapped on me via cursed loot or a devious capture. I can also make items (Anal ointment is one) to help increase healing, or decrease damage caused during an aggressive event. (which happens quite often in my games, your mod sees an event as aggressive even though she solicited herself and the NPC decided to use an aggressive animation/drug her) I was surprised to see how many of my animations are considered aggressive actually. She's in one of the lotus/cowgirl animations and your mod insists she's being raped. So apropos W+T basically cripples my character, even on settings to reduce damage, and speedy recovery. The visual affects actually fade much more quickly than the physical debuff do. (except for tears, for some reason those stay forever. Which isn't so bad, I've snagged one of my preferred tears from one of the slave tats textures in my game for your texture)

With SL W+T, it's much more gradual with my personal configuration, and I can see how much it's being affected where via PVC.

I was just curious if anything would go wonky, and I'm trying them both together. Maybe a toggle to allow the visual affects from your mod while turning off debuffs, because they are awesome.

I have discussed various ways to introduce roleplaying into W&T - particularly integrating Skooma (and related drugs) , along with Skooma Whore into Apropos as some sort of salves. As far as Victim switch vs Aggressive Tag - that is something that could be improved as well.

I have discussed various ways to introduce roleplaying into W&T - particularly integrating Skooma (and related drugs) , along with Skooma Whore into Apropos as some sort of salves. 

I'd just like to say, I'd love to see that happen. Anything that could expand W&T's interactivity and roleplaying potential would be great. Using Skooma and related drugs to alleviate the pain/discomfort would make a lot of sense.

I have discussed various ways to introduce roleplaying into W&T - particularly integrating Skooma (and related drugs) , along with Skooma Whore into Apropos as some sort of salves. 

I'd just like to say, I'd love to see that happen. Anything that could expand W&T's interactivity and roleplaying potential would be great. Using Skooma and related drugs to alleviate the pain/discomfort would make a lot of sense.

Well now that i have your attention, what do you think the nominal healing amount would be for a regular dose of Skooma?

Consider the table of default W&T damages:

{
    "Default" : 10.0,
    "Human" : 20.0,
    "Bear" : 60.0,
    "Chaurus" : 100.0,
    "Daedra" : 60.0,
    "Canine" : 40.0,
    "Dragon" : 240.0,
    "Draugr" : 50.0,
    "Falmer" : 40.0,
    "Gargoyle" : 90.0,
    "Giant" : 210.0,
    "Horse" : 160.0,
    "Cat" : 70.0,
    "Spider" : 60.0,
    "BigSpider" : 100.0,
    "Troll" : 140.0,
    "VampireLord" : 80.0,
    "Werewolf" : 150.0,
    "Wolf" : 40.0,
    "Riekling" : 15.0,
    "Lurker" : 210.0,
    "Ashman" : 50.0,
    "Dremora": 50.0,
    "AggressiveOrRape" : 1.1,
    "Skeever": 20.0,
    "Horker": 100.0,
    "Netch": 220.0,
    "Boar": 70.0
}

Well now that i have your attention, what do you think the nominal healing amount would be for a regular dose of Skooma?

Consider the table of default W&T damages:

{
    "Default" : 10.0,
    "Human" : 20.0,
    "Bear" : 60.0,
    "Chaurus" : 100.0,
    "Daedra" : 60.0,
    "Canine" : 40.0,
    "Dragon" : 240.0,
    "Draugr" : 50.0,
    "Falmer" : 40.0,
    "Gargoyle" : 90.0,
    "Giant" : 210.0,
    "Horse" : 160.0,
    "Cat" : 70.0,
    "Spider" : 60.0,
    "BigSpider" : 100.0,
    "Troll" : 140.0,
    "VampireLord" : 80.0,
    "Werewolf" : 150.0,
    "Wolf" : 40.0,
    "Riekling" : 15.0,
    "Lurker" : 210.0,
    "Ashman" : 50.0,
    "Dremora": 50.0,
    "AggressiveOrRape" : 1.1,
    "Skeever": 20.0,
    "Horker": 100.0,
    "Netch": 220.0,
    "Boar": 70.0
}

I'm honestly really not sure — the numbers and mechanics of it aren't really an area of expertise for me. But rather than making it a "healing" effect, have you thought about maybe making it so that it only "numbs the pain" temporarily instead? In other words, once the drugs have worn off the character would be in pain again (until their body has naturally healed itself via the existing W&T decay rate). You could maybe add alcohol as well (which would be less effective than Skooma, but still temporarily effective).

For people whose characters are very promiscuous (particularly those that work as prostitutes), making it so that drugs/alcohol temporally alleviate the pain/debuffs would make more sense than Skooma having magical healing capabilities. It would send the character into a cycle of dependency on the drugs to maintain their lifestyle. If you combined this approach with the Skooma/alcohol having slowly diminishing returns (so that to successfully numb the pain you have to consume more and more of it over time), I think it would feel more authentic. Obviously, you'd have to figure out the balancing issues, e.g. for what duration does the Skooma successfully numb the pain, etc.

I know I didn't really answer your question, sorry about that. But those are some of my personal feelings on the best approach.

About W&T, lots of people may lay down and sleep for several hours especially if they have a mod that requires the PC sleep regularly.

Because of that the "hourly" check needs to check for actual elapsed time and handle the reduction of W&T accordingly because all of the hourly checks that will be skipped by the game.

I only note that because that will probably fix a large part of the issue for most people here, I honestly never saw the point of W&T myself and do without it but I did note someone pointing out a similar problem in another mod recently so I thought I'd pass that information on.

Wear & tear, combined with Skooma whore, is devastating (but it's its purpose no ... :cool:  ) if you play a prostitute, a succubus or a mod like slaverun.

Most of the time it gives you an idea of what it is to be sexually abused, but in the specific case of a sucubus I think it could be improved.

Indeed if you use PSQ, your succubus can compensate the effect of W&T with her succubus abilities which are configurable. For example at High reduction speed, I increase a bit the speed buff : usually I set it at 20% for full succubus energy, but increase it when I hit 50% reduction from W&T.

Instead of this method, I think you could integrate the fact that a succubus is built for sex and give her 0.9 or 0.8 reduction factor in the above table of W&T damages.

Wear & tear, combined with Skooma whore, is devastating (but it's its purpose no ... :cool:  ) if you play a prostitute, a succubus or a mod like slaverun.

Most of the time it gives you an idea of what it is to be sexually abused, but in the specific case of a sucubus I think it could be improved.

Indeed if you use PSQ, your succubus can compensate the effect of W&T with her succubus abilities which are configurable. For example at High reduction speed, I increase a bit the speed buff : usually I set it at 20% for full succubus energy, but increase it when I hit 50% reduction from W&T.

Instead of this method, I think you could integrate the fact that a succubus is built for sex and give her 0.9 or 0.8 reduction factor in the above table of W&T damages.

But there are more than one Succubus mods, no?

SexLab Hormones.

PSQ.

Isn't there one more?

SexLab Hormones.

PSQ.

Isn't there one more?

Hormones recognize PSQ (I currently play a PSQ succubus, who was converted via Hormones). Here is what SkyrimLL says in Hormones description:

- Compatibility of Hormone's Succubus quest with PSQ Succubus and SexLab Deadly Drain

- Side quests to become a succubus, a bimbo and change your gender in the process (with support for transgender if you want to).

There is also Angrim apprentice that can transform you, and you can play the succubus race from nexus.

Whatever maybe the succubus, it could be an option in the MCM menu, where the player activate the succubus bonus.

SexLab Hormones.

PSQ.

Isn't there one more?

Hormones recognize PSQ (I currently play a PSQ succubus, who was converted via Hormones). Here is what SkyrimLL says in Hormones description:

- Compatibility of Hormone's Succubus quest with PSQ Succubus and SexLab Deadly Drain

- Side quests to become a succubus, a bimbo and change your gender in the process (with support for transgender if you want to).

There is also Angrim apprentice that can transform you, and you can play the succubus race from nexus.

Whatever maybe the succubus, it could be an option in the MCM menu, where the player activate the succubus bonus.

Sure, I'm just trying figure out a way to generally detect a Succubus without taking a hard dependency upon any of them.

Hey gooser, do you have the numbers when the W&T level increase their value?

For example, a character goes from lvl 3 anal tear to lvl 4 when their anal abuse reaches 300

I want these numbers to do some tweaks here

Tweaking doesn't require code changes. You know that right?

For example, a character goes from lvl 3 anal tear to lvl 4 when their anal abuse reaches 300

Yup, I'll change the W&T actors damage in the .txt file, like I did it before!

But I want to know so I can, for example, put the giant damage equals the necessary to go from virgin (lvl 0) to raw (lvl 6), and so on. 

Yup, I'll change the W&T actors damage in the .txt file, like I did it before!

But I want to know so I can, for example, put the giant damage equals the necessary to go from virgin (lvl 0) to raw (lvl 6), and so on. 

Damage	        Level
< 38	        1
>= 38 & < 57	2
>= 57 & < 86	3
>= 86 & < 129 	4
>= 129 & < 194	5
>= 194 & < 291	6
>= 291 & < 437 	7
>= 437 & < 800	8
>= 800	        9

How to disable buffs for Wear and Tear? I mean, level 0 buff.

+15 speech, is it that much? I dunno.

Tweak the json control file: WearAndTear_Effects.txt

{
	"oral":
	{
		"level4":
		{
			"magickaregen": 5
		},
		"level5":
		{
			"magickaregen": 10,