• 2 weeks later...

BIG BOLD LETTERS ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hai thar brave and intrepid testers! I just uploaded a new beta version (2.6b) with a new feature and probablish lots of brand new and wonderful bugs for you to find! Are you not excited? n_n

This version adds a basic filtering system. You can now exclude certain variants from the pool of available devices. So forexamplish if you only want to get black restraints you can disable other colours or if you don't like ebonite you can exclude it too.
The system has a fallback so if your settings result in logical impossibilities they will be ignored. So make sure you don't try to exclude too much!

I did some white room testing over the last 2 days and everything worked as expected BUT before I'm comfortable calling it a full release I need someone brave to take the new feature into the wilderness and see how it works in a normal game! Please make sure to provide detailed feedback whether or not it works as advertised! In case of any errors please include your papyrus log with the report.

Other than that I also updated the MCM front page art! It now looks all fancy and elegant and pretty and professional and stuffs <3 If you love it too please give Coopervane a glomp! <3

You can disable any device you don't like. Simply reduce the appropriate percentage to 0%

In case of bras they take up the same slot as nipple piercings. If you'd prefer to always get piercings instead of bras simply increase the chance of piercings to 100% or you can disable both.

You can disable any device you don't like. Simply reduce the appropriate percentage to 0%

In case of bras they take up the same slot as nipple piercings. If you'd prefer to always get piercings instead of bras simply increase the chance of piercings to 100% or you can disable both.

Awesome, I will install Devious Captures as soon as I can, thanks :)

I imagine this mod interacts with defeat's scripts, so I think this mod is where I'm having the issue.

Anyway, after defeat my character just sits on the ground and the NPC's stand around me. A lot of time goes by during this phase and I'm guessing the game must be waiting for this mod to kick in?

I usually end up having to use defeat's "Clean up" function to get back up and continue with my journey.

Has anyone else had this issue? If so, any suggestions?

If not... any suggestions? :P

Thanks!

I imagine this mod interacts with defeat's scripts, so I think this mod is where I'm having the issue.

Anyway, after defeat my character just sits on the ground and the NPC's stand around me. A lot of time goes by during this phase and I'm guessing the game must be waiting for this mod to kick in?

I usually end up having to use defeat's "Clean up" function to get back up and continue with my journey.

Thanks!

I think I got around it by enabling all the outcomes and making the resist events attack keys instead of the strafe keys,try that.

Thanks!

I think I got around it by enabling all the outcomes and making the resist events attack keys instead of the strafe keys,try that.

I have had all the outcomes enabled, as well as the attack keys to resist. Auto-resist is disabled, however. The broken part, I believe, is the post-assault.

Yah you need to do QTE to stand up, it's standard Defeat behaviour

What is QTE?

Hi, I love your mod and think it's a neccessary addition to defeat scenarios in order to add consequence to failure.

The mod seemed to work fine early in my save game when i tested it, however i've noticed recently that i'm not being equipped with an devices, and on top of that i'm not being robbed after ive been raped (even after setting robbery chance to 100% in defeat MCM).

I've tried to isolate the problem by testing it after installing the new beta version (2.6) in MO. The procedure i went through was to dismiss my follower, update devious captures in the MCM, set robbery chance to 100%, and walk into a bandit nest taking care to trigger the defeat knockdown rather than bleedout. After being raped, my char goes into the sitting up pose waiting for me to QTE my way out of it, but the rapists instead of robbing me and possibly equipping a device on me just stand around drinking mead (which is basically the signal that they've finished and are waiting around for something else to happen right?). After "struggling" to my feet i stopped playing.

I also tried doing the same procedure again, but instead after updating to 2.6 i also "sort lists" and then "clean up" using the defeat menu before then setting robbery chance to 100% and testing again, but I came to the same results.

I've attached my papyrus log if anyone feels kind enough to go through it and possibly suggest any fix. Also here's my modlist and load order.

Modlist:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

+FNIS Patch

+SDPlus20Addons

-Succubus Race

+Death Alternative - Captured

+SDPlus2044

-DangerousNights1

+Draugr Rags Prison Replacer UNP UNPB CBBE and BBP Variants

+Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life

+mslDeviousCaptures 12.11.14

-mslDeviousCaptures2

+Deviously Cursed Loot 2.0

+Fuz Ro Doh

+Elewin Pumps 2 - High Heels and Stockings for UNP

-SkyrimBound

-Deviously Helpless 1.15d

+Devious Devices Expansion

+HDT HighHeels System

+qayl 0 2 6 1

+Devious Devices for the Masses II

+DeviousDevices Integ

+Devious Devices Assets

+SexLab Aroused v20140124

+Shlongs of Skyrim

+Brawl Bugs Patch - Plugins - Modder Resource

-Nusbie

+SexLab Consequences

+Aroused

+PSQ Succu

-xazPrisonOverhaul V031

+Sharlikrans Compatibility Patches

+MoreNastyCritters7 9

+ZazAnimationPack Textures V0600

+ZazAnimationPack Main V0600

+A Quality World Map

+JaySuS Swords

+High Quality 3D Map

+Defeat

+SexLabFramework

-Animated Prostitution - Skyrim

-VioLens - A Killmove Mod

-Interesting NPCs

-Dynamic Loot

+Ponytail Hairstyles v3_0

+Superior Lore-Friendly Hair - HD textures

+Sofia - The Funny Fully Voiced Follower

+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Weapons

+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Unique Items

+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Dragonborn

+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Creatures

+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Armors

+The Eyes Of Beauty

+West Wind Combat Series - Misfit Mage UNP

+Selene by Neo

+Temptress Race

+DIMONIZED UNP female body

+Animated Dragon Wings

+Flying Mod Beta

+New Animation for Magic Casting

-Static Mesh Improvement Mod

+Smithing Perks Overhaul

+Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade

+Clothing and Clutter Fixes

+Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade

+Better Dynamic Snow

+SkyFalls + SkyMills

+Project Reality - Climates Of Tamriel-V3

+Immersive Weapons

+Immersive Armors

+ApachiiSkyHair

+【Skeleton】XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

+Realistic Ragdolls and Force

+RaceMenu

+Fores New Idles in Skyrim - Creature Pack

+Fores New Idles in Skyrim - Spells

+Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS

+SkyUI

+SKSE Scripts

+Winter Is Coming - Cloaks

+Cloaks of Skyrim

+Wyrmstooth

+Falskaar

+Unofficial High Resolution Patch

+Unofficial Dragonborn Patch

*Unmanaged: Dragonborn

+Unofficial Hearthfire Patch

*Unmanaged: HearthFires

+Unofficial Dawnguard Patch

*Unmanaged: Dawnguard

+Unofficial Skyrim Patch

*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03

*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02

*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack01

Load order:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

HearthFires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

Falskaar.esm

Wyrmstooth.esp

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

AzarHair.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

JSwords.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

daymoyl.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

Better Dynamic Snow.esp

Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

Animated Dragon Wings.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp

SexLabConsequences.esp

Differently Ebony.esp

SkyUI.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp

JSwords_Load_Screens.esp

PSQ Aroused.esp

ProperWeaponScale.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp

Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp

Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp

Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp

SDpatch - dawnguard.esp

SDpatch - dragonborn.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB + FS + WT.esp

sanguinesDebauchery.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp

Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

Cloaks.esp

Smithing Perks Overhaul_Remade.esp

JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp

P1FlyingRing.esp

aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

Elewin Pumps 2.esp

FNISspells.esp

SofiaFollower.esp

FtM Cloaks CCO.esp

1nivWICCloaks.esp

1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

mslDeviousCaptures.esp

TemptressVixen.esp

qayl.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp

Neo's Selene.esp

WestWindMisfit.esp

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

Papyrus.0.log

Did you recover your items after the first time you were robbed? Do you still have the robbery quest in your log?

Defeat is set so you can't get robbed again until you recover your items or the quest expires (by the default it takes 3 in game days)

Devious Captures doesn't affect the robbery event. It will trigger IF robbery happens not the other way around. If robbery isn't happening then Defeat is responsible for that.

I would like the equipping of items to be a rare event, I know you can set the percentage but the mod seems to equip at least one item after each defeat.  Does the mod cycle through the chances of application of items until it gets a hit or is it possible to be defeated and come away with no items equipped?  Hope that question makes sense.

I would like the equipping of items to be a rare event, I know you can set the percentage but the mod seems to equip at least one item after each defeat.  Does the mod cycle through the chances of application of items until it gets a hit or is it possible to be defeated and come away with no items equipped?  Hope that question makes sense.

"Assault mode" cycles through items and selects one item that procs and "robbery mode" equips all items that proc. But it's possible to end up with no items equipped in either mode. You simply need to set your chances low enough. Personally I set my item chances aroundish 7% and equips don't happen very often.

I'd usually run with a companion or two, so is there a chance that the followers would get the devices put on them as well?

Nuh I don't support NPCs in my mods anymore. The way Skyrim manages world data is primitive and glitchy so I don't want to bother. DD has been having problems dealing with items on NPCs for like ever anyways so putting things on followers is not recommended.

I'd usually run with a companion or two, so is there a chance that the followers would get the devices put on them as well?

Nuh I don't support NPCs in my mods anymore. The way Skyrim manages world data is primitive and glitchy so I don't want to bother. DD has been having problems dealing with items on NPCs for like ever anyways so putting things on followers is not recommended.

DD got quite a bit better about companion support, post 2.7.5ish. What in particular is giving you issues? (I'm aware of a number of quirks, though nothing show-stopping).

I don't know, I don't put DD items on NPCs. The reason I'm saying this is because of my previous experiences with doing scripty things to NPCs. They always require complicated workarounds to work and the way Skyrim purges cells and all references inside them makes everything unreliable and inconsistent even if it does work. I'm not interested in supporting NPCs in my mods because even if DD isn't the worst thing that could happen to them I don't want to give Skyrim more ammunition to shoot itself in the foot ^^

Hey, this mod looks nice, but I can't get it to work. I tried every combination of setting now I think, this is what it is at now and should work. DA-cooldown is on. DA-post-assault is off (however turning this off, doesn't seem to stop the escape 'trauma/end' setting from having effect like it should reading the description, see below), I also set robbing chance at 100 in defeat.

in devious captures I have setting at 'on assault' and also robbery. I use defeat together with death alternative, I'm not wearing any devices . and have never been robbed before in defeat. this is pretty much a clean install of DA, defeat and DC.

this is what happens, 
drauger knocks me down, death alternative triggers the defeat scene, i get the resist QTE, drauger fucks me, (if other draugers do they too), I do the get up QTE 
drauger stand around until 10 seconds later they get aggro again. ( last part only if 'trauma' is on, otherwise stand up and get aggro immediately)

here's the papyrus (relevant part) using the settings above..

any ideas? 

[11/22/2014 - 09:54:13PM] Defeat DA Trigger selected
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:13PM] Defeat DA Trigger Start
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:14PM] Defeat: Aggressor slot filled -> 0 // Hunter -> [masterambushscript < (000800A6)>] // Human -> False
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:14PM] Defeat: Aggressor slots -> [[masterambushscript < (000800A6)>], None, None, None, None]
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:14PM] Defeat: Partners slots -> [None, None, None, None, None]
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:18PM] Defeat: TheNext set -> [masterambushscript < (000800A6)>]
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:18PM] Defeat: Player victim - AssaultMode PreDown Aggressor [masterambushscript < (000800A6)>], Persuer (Should be the same) -> [masterambushscript < (000800A6)>]
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:29PM] [Zad]: Set slot mask to [0]: 0
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:30PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Thread[0]: Entering Making State
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:31PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Donna) -- TRUE -- Cache MISS
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:31PM] SEXLAB - [sslActorAlias ]: Slotted 'Donna'
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:31PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(draugr) -- TRUE -- Cache MISS
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:32PM] SEXLAB - [sslActorAlias ]: Slotted 'draugr'
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:32PM] Error: Cannot call HasRace() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[sexLabThread00 (17061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.StartThread() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
[alias PlayerRef on quest DefeatPlayerQST (E7000D62)].defeatplayer.TheRape() - "defeatplayer.psc" Line 1754
[alias PlayerRef on quest DefeatPlayerQST (E7000D62)].defeatplayer.PreDownRape() - "defeatplayer.psc" Line 1106
[alias PlayerRef on quest DefeatPlayerQST (E7000D62)].defeatplayer.OnUpdate() - "defeatplayer.psc" Line ?
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:32PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp36"
stack:
[sexLabThread00 (17061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.StartThread() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
[alias PlayerRef on quest DefeatPlayerQST (E7000D62)].defeatplayer.TheRape() - "defeatplayer.psc" Line 1754
[alias PlayerRef on quest DefeatPlayerQST (E7000D62)].defeatplayer.PreDownRape() - "defeatplayer.psc" Line 1106
[alias PlayerRef on quest DefeatPlayerQST (E7000D62)].defeatplayer.OnUpdate() - "defeatplayer.psc" Line ?
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:32PM] Error: Cannot call Name() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:32PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp44"
stack:
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:32PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] NOTICE: Invalid creture animation added -
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:32PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] NOTICE: Selecting new creature animations - []
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:32PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Found Animations(3): (Draugr) Doggystyle, (Draugr) Holding, (Draugr) Missionary,
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:33PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile: DraugrMissionary.NordRaceF.DraugrRaceC
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:35PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: prepare Timer: -27.761963
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:35PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: AnimationStart
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:35PM] [Zad]: OnAnimationStart()
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:35PM] GagSFX: OnAnimationStart()
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:35PM] GagSFX: Hooked Controller arg:0 controller is [sslthreadcontroller ]
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:35PM] GagSFX: actors involved are:
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:35PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: OnSexLabAnimationStart(AnimationStart, 0, 0.000000, [sslthreadcontroller ]) Begin
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:35PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: Checking actor [Actor < (00000014)>] ...
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:35PM] [slnc] [slncaddondgscript ]: AddonDG.getNudeSuit() Begin
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:35PM] GagSFX: - Donna [Actor < (00000014)>] Sex is 1
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:35PM] [slnc] [slncaddondgscript ]: AddonDG.getNudeSuit() End
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:35PM] [slnc] [slncaddondbscript ]: AddonDB.getNudeSuit() Begin
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:36PM] [slnc] [slncaddondbscript ]: AddonDB.getNudeSuit() End
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:36PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: Checking actor [masterambushscript < (000800A6)>] ...
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:36PM] GagSFX: voice left untouched
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:36PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: Found a nude suit for actor [masterambushscript < (000800A6)>]: [Armor < (73002301)>]
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:36PM] [slnc] [slncaddondgscript ]: AddonDG.slAnimationStartPost() Begin
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:36PM] [slnc] [slncaddondgscript ]: AddonDG.slAnimationStartPost() End
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:36PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: OnSexLabAnimationStart() End
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:36PM] GagSFX: - draugr [masterambushscript < (000800A6)>] Sex is 0
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:36PM] GagSFX: voice left untouched
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:36PM] GagSFX: end
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:36PM] [Zad]: No sex-act-restricted actors present in this sex scene. Done.
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:36PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -9.172974
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:36PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 1
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:36PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:37PM] Found 1 arousedActors
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:56PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageEnd
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:58PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -8.735962
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:58PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 2
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:58PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:58PM] Found 1 arousedActors
[11/22/2014 - 09:54:59PM] xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:16PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageEnd
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:17PM] [slaMainScr ]:Aroused scan skipped because sexlab is animating.
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:19PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -7.424011
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:19PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 3
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:19PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:20PM] Found 1 arousedActors
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:32PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageEnd
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:35PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -6.765991
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:35PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 4
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:36PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: OrgasmStart
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:36PM] Devious Captures: akVictim = Donna; akRef = draugr
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:36PM] Devious Captures: assault event detected but not triggered
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:36PM] [FillHerUp]: Inflating Donna, pool: 1, cum amount: 1.500000
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:36PM] [FillHerUp]: Starting inflation monitor
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:36PM] [FillHerUp]: Starting messages
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:36PM] [FillHerUp]: Original scale of 1.000000 stored for Donna.
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:36PM] [FillHerUp]: Donna status: current inflation: 1.000000, target: 2.500000, vaginal cum: 1.500000, anal cum: 0.000000
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:38PM] Error: Array index -1 is out of range (0-99)
stack:
[sLCumshotQuest (6300F4EE)].SLCumshotScript.StartEjaculation() - "SLCumshotScript.psc" Line 87
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:39PM] [FillHerUp]: Inflated Donna to: 2.500000(2.500000)
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:40PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: OrgasmEnd
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:40PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: AnimationEnding
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:41PM] [slainternalscr ]: Donna got -20 exposure for being rape victim
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:41PM] SEXLAB - Donna: -- Resetting! --
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:41PM] SEXLAB - draugr: -- Resetting! --
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:41PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp23"
stack:
[alias AproposActorAlias00 on quest AproposQuest (2E000D62)].aproposactoralias.Track() - "AproposActorAlias.psc" Line ?
[AproposQuest (2E000D62)].apropos.TrackActor() - "Apropos.psc" Line 487
[AproposQuest (2E000D62)].apropos.GetTrackedActorOrStartTracking() - "Apropos.psc" Line 366
[AproposQuest (2E000D62)].apropos.ApplyVaginalWearAndTear() - "Apropos.psc" Line 389
[AproposQuest (2E000D62)].aproposdescriptions.DisplayOrgasmStartMessage() - "AproposDescriptions.psc" Line 1283
[AproposQuest (2E000D62)].apropos.OrgasmStart() - "Apropos.psc" Line 160
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:42PM] [slainternalscr ]: Donna had orgasm date updated
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:42PM] [slainternalscr ]: Donna got -54 exposure for having orgasm
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:43PM] [slainternalscr ]: draugr had orgasm date updated
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:43PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Reset Timer: -43.133057
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:43PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEvent: Reset
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:43PM] [slainternalscr ]: draugr got -54 exposure for having orgasm
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:44PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: AnimationEnd
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:44PM] [Zad]: OnAnimationEnd()
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:44PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: OnSexLabAnimationEnd(AnimationEnd, 0, 0.000000, [sslthreadcontroller ]) Begin
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:44PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: Checking actor [Actor < (00000014)>] (has race [Race ] and skin None).
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:44PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: Checking actor [masterambushscript < (000800A6)>] (has race [Race ] and skin [Armor < (0001FE7F)>]).
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:44PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: Removing nude suit from actor [masterambushscript < (000800A6)>]
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:44PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: Removed item [Armor < (73002301)>] from actor [masterambushscript < (000800A6)>]
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:44PM] [slnc] [slncaddondgscript ]: AddonDG.slAnimationEndPost() Begin
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:44PM] [slnc] [slncaddondgscript ]: AddonDG.slAnimationEndPost() End
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:44PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: OnSexLabAnimationEnd() End
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:45PM] Defeat: Outcome() EvilFaction ->
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:45PM] Defeat: NumForms2 / n -> -1
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:45PM] Defeat: Outcome Events array -> ["", "", ""]
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:45PM] Defeat: FactionE/WildE/InnE ->
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:47PM] Defeat: Player victim - End scene, Restored.
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:59PM] Error: Cannot call GetRace() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 1 on (00000014)].zbloodnpcbleed.OnHit() - "zBloodNPCbleed.psc" Line ?
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:59PM] Error: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Active effect 1 on (00000014)].zbloodnpcbleed.OnHit() - "zBloodNPCbleed.psc" Line ?
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:59PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp11"
stack:
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:59PM] Error: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:59PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp11"
stack:
[11/22/2014 - 09:55:59PM] xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[11/22/2014 - 09:57:34PM] Defeat: Events -> [None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None]
[11/22/2014 - 09:57:34PM] Defeat: Events -> [None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None]
[11/22/2014 - 09:58:28PM] [Zad]: Set slot mask to [67108864]: 67108864
[11/22/2014 - 09:58:45PM] xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[11/22/2014 - 09:58:56PM] Error: (FE000D68): Cannot find a None form.
stack:
[ (FE000D68)].FormList.Find() - "" Line ?
[Active effect 3 on (00000014)].DualSheathReduxEffect.EquipArmor() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 504
[Active effect 3 on (00000014)].DualSheathReduxEffect.OnObjectEquipped() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line ?
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:05PM] Defeat DA Trigger selected
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:05PM] Defeat DA Trigger Start
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:06PM] Defeat: Aggressor slot filled -> 0 // Hunter -> [masterambushscript < (000383EC)>] // Human -> False
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:06PM] Defeat: Aggressor slot filled -> 1 // Hunter -> [masterambushscript < (000383F8)>] // Human -> False
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:06PM] Defeat: Aggressor slot filled -> 2 // Hunter -> [masterambushscript < (000383F7)>] // Human -> False
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:06PM] Defeat: Aggressor slots -> [[masterambushscript < (000383EC)>], [masterambushscript < (000383F8)>], [masterambushscript < (000383F7)>], None, None]
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:06PM] Defeat: Partners slots -> [None, None, None, None, None]
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:07PM] Defeat: TheNext set -> [masterambushscript < (000383EC)>]
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:10PM] Defeat: Player victim - AssaultMode PreDown Aggressor [masterambushscript < (000383EC)>], Persuer (Should be the same) -> [masterambushscript < (000383EC)>]
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:20PM] [Zad]: Set slot mask to [0]: 0
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:23PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Thread[0]: Entering Making State
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:23PM] SEXLAB - [sslActorAlias ]: Slotted 'Donna'
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:23PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(draugr) -- TRUE -- Cache MISS
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:23PM] SEXLAB - [sslActorAlias ]: Slotted 'draugr'
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:24PM] Error: Cannot call HasRace() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:24PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp36"
stack:
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:24PM] Error: Cannot call Name() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:24PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp44"
stack:
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:24PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] NOTICE: Invalid creture animation added -
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:24PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] NOTICE: Selecting new creature animations - []
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:24PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Found Animations(3): (Draugr) Doggystyle, (Draugr) Holding, (Draugr) Missionary,
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:24PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile: DraugrHolding.NordRaceF.DraugrRaceC
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:26PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: prepare Timer: -27.467896
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:27PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: AnimationStart
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:27PM] [Zad]: OnAnimationStart()
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:27PM] GagSFX: OnAnimationStart()
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:27PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: OnSexLabAnimationStart(AnimationStart, 0, 0.000000, [sslthreadcontroller ]) Begin
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:27PM] GagSFX: Hooked Controller arg:0 controller is [sslthreadcontroller ]
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:27PM] GagSFX: actors involved are:
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:27PM] GagSFX: - Donna [Actor < (00000014)>] Sex is 1
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:27PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: Checking actor [Actor < (00000014)>] ...
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:27PM] [slnc] [slncaddondgscript ]: AddonDG.getNudeSuit() Begin
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:27PM] GagSFX: voice left untouched
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:27PM] [slnc] [slncaddondgscript ]: AddonDG.getNudeSuit() End
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:27PM] [slnc] [slncaddondbscript ]: AddonDB.getNudeSuit() Begin
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:27PM] [slnc] [slncaddondbscript ]: AddonDB.getNudeSuit() End
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:27PM] [Zad]: No sex-act-restricted actors present in this sex scene. Done.
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:27PM] GagSFX: - draugr [masterambushscript < (000383EC)>] Sex is 0
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:27PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: Checking actor [masterambushscript < (000383EC)>] ...
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:27PM] GagSFX: voice left untouched
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:27PM] GagSFX: end
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:27PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: Found a nude suit for actor [masterambushscript < (000383EC)>]: [Armor < (73002301)>]
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:27PM] [slnc] [slncaddondgscript ]: AddonDG.slAnimationStartPost() Begin
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:27PM] [slnc] [slncaddondgscript ]: AddonDG.slAnimationStartPost() End
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:27PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: OnSexLabAnimationStart() End
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:28PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -8.858032
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:28PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 1
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:28PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:29PM] Found 3 arousedActors
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:30PM] [slainternalscr ]: draugr got 2 exposure for watching sex of Donna
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:45PM] xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:48PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageEnd
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:49PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -9.180908
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:49PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 2
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:49PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:50PM] Found 3 arousedActors
[11/22/2014 - 09:59:51PM] [slainternalscr ]: draugr got 2 exposure for watching sex of Donna
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:05PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageEnd
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:06PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -9.223999
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:06PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 3
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:06PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:06PM] Found 3 arousedActors
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:08PM] [slainternalscr ]: draugr got 2 exposure for watching sex of Donna
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:16PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageEnd
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:18PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -8.554932
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:18PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 4
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:18PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: OrgasmStart
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:18PM] Devious Captures: akVictim = Donna; akRef = draugr
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:18PM] Devious Captures: assault event detected but not triggered
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:19PM] [FillHerUp]: Inflating Donna, pool: 1, cum amount: 1.500000
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:19PM] [FillHerUp]: Donna status: current inflation: 2.500000, target: 4.000000, vaginal cum: 3.000000, anal cum: 0.000000
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:19PM] Error: Array index -1 is out of range (0-99)
stack:
[sLCumshotQuest (6300F4EE)].SLCumshotScript.StartEjaculation() - "SLCumshotScript.psc" Line 87
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:21PM] [FillHerUp]: Inflated Donna to: 3.999999(4.000000)
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:22PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: OrgasmEnd
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:22PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: AnimationEnding
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:22PM] [slainternalscr ]: Donna got -20 exposure for being rape victim
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:23PM] SEXLAB - draugr: -- Resetting! --
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:23PM] SEXLAB - Donna: -- Resetting! --
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:24PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Reset Timer: -43.713989
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:24PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEvent: Reset
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:24PM] [slainternalscr ]: Donna had orgasm date updated
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:24PM] [slainternalscr ]: Donna got -44 exposure for having orgasm
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:25PM] [slainternalscr ]: draugr had orgasm date updated
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:25PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: AnimationEnd
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:25PM] [Zad]: OnAnimationEnd()
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:25PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: OnSexLabAnimationEnd(AnimationEnd, 0, 0.000000, [sslthreadcontroller ]) Begin
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:25PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: Checking actor [Actor < (00000014)>] (has race [Race ] and skin None).
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:25PM] [slainternalscr ]: draugr got -44 exposure for having orgasm
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:25PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: Checking actor [masterambushscript < (000383EC)>] (has race [Race ] and skin [Armor < (0001FE7F)>]).
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:25PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: Removing nude suit from actor [masterambushscript < (000383EC)>]
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:25PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: Removed item [Armor < (73002301)>] from actor [masterambushscript < (000383EC)>]
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:25PM] Defeat: TheNext set -> [masterambushscript < (000383F8)>]
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:25PM] [slnc] [slncaddondgscript ]: AddonDG.slAnimationEndPost() Begin
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:25PM] [slnc] [slncaddondgscript ]: AddonDG.slAnimationEndPost() End
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:25PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: OnSexLabAnimationEnd() End
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:28PM] Defeat: Player victim - AssaultMode PreDown Aggressor [masterambushscript < (000383F8)>], Persuer (Should be the same) -> [masterambushscript < (000383F8)>]
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:30PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Thread[0]: Entering Making State
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:30PM] SEXLAB - [sslActorAlias ]: Slotted 'Donna'
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:31PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(draugr) -- TRUE -- Cache MISS
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:31PM] SEXLAB - [sslActorAlias ]: Slotted 'draugr'
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:31PM] Error: Cannot call HasRace() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:31PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp36"
stack:
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:31PM] Error: Cannot call Name() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:31PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp44"
stack:
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:31PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] NOTICE: Invalid creture animation added -
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:31PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] NOTICE: Selecting new creature animations - []
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:31PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Found Animations(3): (Draugr) Doggystyle, (Draugr) Holding, (Draugr) Missionary,
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:31PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile: DraugrMissionary.NordRaceF.DraugrRaceC
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:33PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: prepare Timer: -28.368896
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:33PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: AnimationStart
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:33PM] GagSFX: OnAnimationStart()
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:33PM] [Zad]: OnAnimationStart()
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:33PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: OnSexLabAnimationStart(AnimationStart, 0, 0.000000, [sslthreadcontroller ]) Begin
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:33PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: Checking actor [Actor < (00000014)>] ...
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:33PM] GagSFX: Hooked Controller arg:0 controller is [sslthreadcontroller ]
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:33PM] GagSFX: actors involved are:
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:33PM] [slnc] [slncaddondgscript ]: AddonDG.getNudeSuit() Begin
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:33PM] [slnc] [slncaddondgscript ]: AddonDG.getNudeSuit() End
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:33PM] [slnc] [slncaddondbscript ]: AddonDB.getNudeSuit() Begin
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:33PM] GagSFX: - Donna [Actor < (00000014)>] Sex is 1
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:33PM] GagSFX: voice left untouched
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:33PM] [slnc] [slncaddondbscript ]: AddonDB.getNudeSuit() End
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:33PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: Checking actor [masterambushscript < (000383F8)>] ...
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:33PM] GagSFX: - draugr [masterambushscript < (000383F8)>] Sex is 0
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:33PM] GagSFX: voice left untouched
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:33PM] GagSFX: end
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:33PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: Found a nude suit for actor [masterambushscript < (000383F8)>]: [Armor < (73002301)>]
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:34PM] [slnc] [slncaddondgscript ]: AddonDG.slAnimationStartPost() Begin
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:34PM] [slnc] [slncaddondgscript ]: AddonDG.slAnimationStartPost() End
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:34PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: OnSexLabAnimationStart() End
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:34PM] [Zad]: No sex-act-restricted actors present in this sex scene. Done.
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:35PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -8.415039
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:35PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 1
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:35PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:35PM] Found 3 arousedActors
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:46PM] xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:55PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageEnd
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:56PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -8.428955
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:56PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 2
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:56PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart
[11/22/2014 - 10:00:57PM] Found 3 arousedActors
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:12PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageEnd
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:12PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -9.279053
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:13PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 3
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:13PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:13PM] Found 3 arousedActors
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:24PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageEnd
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:25PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -8.308960
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:25PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 4
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:25PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: OrgasmStart
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:26PM] Devious Captures: akVictim = Donna; akRef = draugr
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:26PM] Devious Captures: assault event detected but not triggered
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:26PM] Error: Array index -1 is out of range (0-99)
stack:
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:26PM] [FillHerUp]: Inflating Donna, pool: 1, cum amount: 1.500000
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:26PM] [FillHerUp]: Donna status: current inflation: 4.000000, target: 5.500000, vaginal cum: 4.500000, anal cum: 0.000000
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:28PM] [FillHerUp]: Inflated Donna to: 5.499999(5.500000)
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:30PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: OrgasmEnd
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:30PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: AnimationEnding
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:30PM] [slainternalscr ]: Donna got -20 exposure for being rape victim
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:31PM] SEXLAB - draugr: -- Resetting! --
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:31PM] SEXLAB - Donna: -- Resetting! --
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:31PM] [slainternalscr ]: Donna had orgasm date updated
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:31PM] [slainternalscr ]: Donna got -46 exposure for having orgasm
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:31PM] [slainternalscr ]: draugr had orgasm date updated
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:31PM] [slainternalscr ]: draugr got -46 exposure for having orgasm
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:32PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Reset Timer: -43.059937
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:32PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEvent: Reset
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:33PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: AnimationEnd
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:34PM] [Zad]: OnAnimationEnd()
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:34PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: OnSexLabAnimationEnd(AnimationEnd, 0, 0.000000, [sslthreadcontroller ]) Begin
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:34PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: Checking actor [Actor < (00000014)>] (has race [Race ] and skin None).
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:34PM] Defeat: TheNext set -> [masterambushscript < (000383F7)>]
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:34PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: Checking actor [masterambushscript < (000383F8)>] (has race [Race ] and skin [Armor < (0001FE7F)>]).
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:34PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: Removing nude suit from actor [masterambushscript < (000383F8)>]
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:34PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: Removed item [Armor < (73002301)>] from actor [masterambushscript < (000383F8)>]
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:34PM] [slnc] [slncaddondgscript ]: AddonDG.slAnimationEndPost() Begin
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:34PM] [slnc] [slncaddondgscript ]: AddonDG.slAnimationEndPost() End
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:34PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: OnSexLabAnimationEnd() End
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:36PM] Defeat: Player victim - AssaultMode PreDown Aggressor [masterambushscript < (000383F7)>], Persuer (Should be the same) -> [masterambushscript < (000383F7)>]
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:38PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Thread[0]: Entering Making State
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:38PM] SEXLAB - [sslActorAlias ]: Slotted 'Donna'
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:38PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(draugr) -- TRUE -- Cache MISS
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:39PM] SEXLAB - [sslActorAlias ]: Slotted 'draugr'
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:39PM] Error: Cannot call HasRace() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:39PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp36"
stack:
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:39PM] Error: Cannot call Name() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:39PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp44"
stack:
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:39PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] NOTICE: Invalid creture animation added -
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:39PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] NOTICE: Selecting new creature animations - []
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:39PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Found Animations(3): (Draugr) Doggystyle, (Draugr) Holding, (Draugr) Missionary,
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:39PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile: DraugrDoggystyle.NordRaceF.DraugrRaceC
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:41PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: prepare Timer: -28.564941
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:41PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: AnimationStart
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:41PM] GagSFX: OnAnimationStart()
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:41PM] [Zad]: OnAnimationStart()
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:41PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: OnSexLabAnimationStart(AnimationStart, 0, 0.000000, [sslthreadcontroller ]) Begin
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:41PM] GagSFX: Hooked Controller arg:0 controller is [sslthreadcontroller ]
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:41PM] GagSFX: actors involved are:
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:41PM] GagSFX: - Donna [Actor < (00000014)>] Sex is 1
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:41PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: Checking actor [Actor < (00000014)>] ...
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:41PM] GagSFX: voice left untouched
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:41PM] [Zad]: No sex-act-restricted actors present in this sex scene. Done.
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:41PM] [slnc] [slncaddondgscript ]: AddonDG.getNudeSuit() Begin
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:41PM] [slnc] [slncaddondgscript ]: AddonDG.getNudeSuit() End
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:41PM] [slnc] [slncaddondbscript ]: AddonDB.getNudeSuit() Begin
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:41PM] [slnc] [slncaddondbscript ]: AddonDB.getNudeSuit() End
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:41PM] GagSFX: - draugr [masterambushscript < (000383F7)>] Sex is 0
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:41PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: Checking actor [masterambushscript < (000383F7)>] ...
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:41PM] GagSFX: voice left untouched
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:41PM] GagSFX: end
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:41PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: Found a nude suit for actor [masterambushscript < (000383F7)>]: [Armor < (73002301)>]
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:41PM] [slnc] [slncaddondgscript ]: AddonDG.slAnimationStartPost() Begin
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:41PM] [slnc] [slncaddondgscript ]: AddonDG.slAnimationStartPost() End
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:41PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: OnSexLabAnimationStart() End
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:42PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -9.015991
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:42PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 1
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:42PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageEnd
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:42PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:42PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 2
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:43PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:43PM] Found 3 arousedActors
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:43PM] Found 0 arousedActors
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:43PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -9.194946
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:46PM] xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:49PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageEnd
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:49PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -9.195068
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:49PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 3
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:49PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:50PM] Found 3 arousedActors
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:50PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageEnd
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:52PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -8.613037
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:52PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 4
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:52PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: OrgasmStart
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:52PM] Devious Captures: akVictim = Donna; akRef = draugr
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:52PM] Devious Captures: assault event detected but not triggered
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:52PM] Error: Array index -1 is out of range (0-99)
stack:
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:53PM] [FillHerUp]: Inflating Donna, pool: 2, cum amount: 1.500000
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:53PM] [FillHerUp]: Donna status: current inflation: 5.500000, target: 7.000000, vaginal cum: 4.500000, anal cum: 1.500000
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:55PM] [FillHerUp]: Inflated Donna to: 6.999999(7.000000)
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:56PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: OrgasmEnd
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:56PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: AnimationEnding
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:56PM] [slainternalscr ]: Donna got -20 exposure for being rape victim
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:57PM] SEXLAB - Donna: -- Resetting! --
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:57PM] SEXLAB - draugr: -- Resetting! --
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:57PM] [slainternalscr ]: Donna had orgasm date updated
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:57PM] [slainternalscr ]: Donna got -12 exposure for having orgasm
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:58PM] [slainternalscr ]: draugr had orgasm date updated
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:58PM] [slainternalscr ]: draugr got -12 exposure for having orgasm
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:58PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Reset Timer: -43.617920
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:58PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEvent: Reset
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:59PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: AnimationEnd
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:59PM] [Zad]: OnAnimationEnd()
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:59PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: OnSexLabAnimationEnd(AnimationEnd, 0, 0.000000, [sslthreadcontroller ]) Begin
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:59PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: Checking actor [Actor < (00000014)>] (has race [Race ] and skin None).
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:59PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: Checking actor [masterambushscript < (000383F7)>] (has race [Race ] and skin [Armor < (0001FE7F)>]).
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:59PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: Removing nude suit from actor [masterambushscript < (000383F7)>]
[11/22/2014 - 10:01:59PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: Removed item [Armor < (73002301)>] from actor [masterambushscript < (000383F7)>]
[11/22/2014 - 10:02:00PM] [slnc] [slncaddondgscript ]: AddonDG.slAnimationEndPost() Begin
[11/22/2014 - 10:02:00PM] [slnc] [slncaddondgscript ]: AddonDG.slAnimationEndPost() End
[11/22/2014 - 10:02:00PM] [slnc] [slncmainquestscript ]: OnSexLabAnimationEnd() End
[11/22/2014 - 10:02:00PM] Defeat: Outcome() EvilFaction ->
[11/22/2014 - 10:02:00PM] Defeat: NumForms2 / n -> -1
[11/22/2014 - 10:02:00PM] Defeat: Outcome Events array -> ["", "", ""]
[11/22/2014 - 10:02:00PM] Defeat: FactionE/WildE/InnE ->
[11/22/2014 - 10:02:24PM] Defeat: Player victim - End scene, Restored.
[11/22/2014 - 10:02:34PM] [Zad]: Set slot mask to [67108864]: 67108864
[11/22/2014 - 10:02:37PM] [Zad]: Set slot mask to [0]: 0
[11/22/2014 - 10:02:38PM] [Zad]: Set slot mask to [67108864]: 67108864
[11/22/2014 - 10:02:49PM] xpoIntegration: QuestCondition
[11/22/2014 - 10:02:52PM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::OnUpdateGameTime()
[11/22/2014 - 10:02:52PM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::DoRegister(1.499993)
[11/22/2014 - 10:02:52PM] [FillHerUp]: Deflate actor Donna? Anal: False, Vaginal: False
[11/22/2014 - 10:02:54PM] Error: Unable to call Delete - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[item 3 in container (1E03D57C)].zadHiderScript.Delete() - "" Line ?
[item 3 in container (1E03D57C)].zadHiderScript.OnContainerChanged() - "zadHiderScript.psc" Line 5
[11/22/2014 - 10:02:54PM] Error: Cannot call EquipItem() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[item 7 in container (1E03D57C)]._WL_NPCLanternHandler.HandleLanternEquip() - "_WL_NPCLanternHandler.psc" Line 26
[item 7 in container (1E03D57C)]._WL_NPCLanternHandler.OnContainerChanged() - "_WL_NPCLanternHandler.psc" Line 14
[11/22/2014 - 10:02:54PM] [Zad]: OnContainerChanged()
[11/22/2014 - 10:02:54PM] [Zad]: OnContainerChanged()
[11/22/2014 - 10:02:54PM] [Zad]: Giving item away. Not last copy.
[11/22/2014 - 10:02:54PM] [Zad]: Giving item away. Not last copy.
[11/22/2014 - 10:02:54PM] Error: Unable to call Delete - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[item 1 in container (00000014)].zadHiderScript.Delete() - "" Line ?
[item 1 in container (00000014)].zadHiderScript.OnContainerChanged() - "zadHiderScript.psc" Line 5
[11/22/2014 - 10:02:55PM] [Zad]: Set slot mask to [0]: 0
[11/22/2014 - 10:02:59PM] [Zad]: OnContainerChanged()
[11/22/2014 - 10:02:59PM] [Zad]: Giving item away. Not last copy.
[11/22/2014 - 10:02:59PM] Suspended stack count is over our warning threshold, dumping stacks:
[11/22/2014 - 10:02:59PM] VM is freezing...
[11/22/2014 - 10:02:59PM] VM is frozen
[11/22/2014 - 10:02:59PM] Dumping stack 1588021:
[11/22/2014 - 10:02:59PM] Frame count: 0 (Page count: 0)
[11/22/2014 - 10:02:59PM] State: Waiting on other stack for call (Freeze state: Freezing)
[11/22/2014 - 10:02:59PM] Type: Normal
[11/22/2014 - 10:02:59PM] Return register: None

Yah ^^ My mod is only limited to attackers from playable races (so people like bandits, necromancers, vampires, even normal farmers and stuffs)

Creatures wouldn't make lots of sense because most of them are not very intelligent. Draugr don't make lots of sense because they're just zombies, And also very yucky.

I really have to disagree on Draugr. If you take something like a Draugr Death Overlord it must have intelligence in order to rule other the lesser undead, otherwise it's like saying a Lich (from D&D) is unintelligent which is a master of both Magic and Spirit.

Additionally Draugr can use shouts which implies intelligence as well. They are undead the same as vampires, I'll happily agree that low level Draugr may be "zombies" but certainly not the higher level ones.

In any case Draugr have feelings too, they're not mindless animals :P

Getting back on topic, I've just been testing the latest DA (v6.0.1) Defeat and DC, and DC is working perfectly (thanks you for those nice plugs and belt :) oh and the cuffs and the ......)