Hi there

Does this work with Defeat 5.3.1, please?

And is the message 'bbbb added' at the end of a group sequence of events managed by defeat the point at which the victim is equipped with a restraint item?

I'm having a little trouble with the latest version of Defeat but I added it and this mod to a new game at the same time so I'm not exactly sure what's causing my problems :-)

Any help would be welcome   TIA

OK, that's good to know, so thank you very much!   :shy:

As an aside, if the message 'bbbb added' is not from this, have you, or anyone else out there, any idea where it might be from?    I might just ask that on the defeat page too...

Guest urethane

Not very experienced with this mod, is there any easier way to take them off?

Also, not sure which device is causing it, but I'm able to ready myself but am unable to attack, cast spells, etc. 

Any help would be appreciated!

Guest urethane

Also, a way to get out of the gag would be fantastic. It gets really tiring after awhile when no one can understand you and I have to fumble through the options forever before they can understand me.

If you're experiencing any issues with devices, make sure you're not using outdated mods. Deviously Helpless hasn't been updated in a while and reportedly doesn't work as intended anymore and there are also mods in general that don't interact well with devious devices.

And as for removing devices, I included an option in MCM to spawn appropriate keys on whoever locked them on you. You can also craft keys after reading a book from the forbidden bookshelf in the Arcaneum.

There are also other mods that offer alternative ways of obtaining keys, for example Cursed Loot, Captured Dreams and others.

Alternatively if you need to get out of something immediately, you can spawn keys using console. Search under "restraints" and "chastity", their IDs should be at the very top of the list of results.

But in general, you really shouldn't be using devious mods unless you've read all the readmes and learned how the mods work. It's a bad idea use mods like mine if you don't know what you're getting into.

If you're experiencing any issues with devices, make sure you're not using outdated mods. Deviously Helpless hasn't been updated in a while and reportedly doesn't work as intended anymore and there are also mods in general that don't interact well with devious devices.

For info, I've partially updated DH (see version in DH thread), however the issue with papyrusutil 32 relates to the Bandits chase routine (which I still can't get to work), the rest seems to be working okay though. AFAIK there's no issues with it and any DD's.

• 1 month later...

Just a little PSA for those who are running this with Devious Devices Equip:

If you registered generic devices from DD Equip, make sure to disable armbinder drops in Captures (you can still get yokes by bumping up the yoke/armbinder ratio to 100%). Inte's generic armbinders are currently using incorrect scripts so there is a high chance that they will break something if equipped via Captures.

Inte promised to address this issue and when it's resolved I'll make sure to announce it here.

Other devices from DD Equip should be safe to use. Only armbinders seem to be affected.

Yay! Thank you for letting me know. Whenever I release a new version I always get the weird feeling in the back of my brain like I'd forgotten something XD

Oh also:

PSA #2: DD Equip has just been fixed! The armbinders originating from it should be safe to use again.

This mod is translated in KLINGON! :D

Of course it is! I market my mods to a wide variety of demographics.

is the only change the filtering system?

Actually, nuh... not quite, I forgot to include a bunch of things in the changelog. I made some changes weeks ago and didn't document them in my checklist so I completely forgot about them!

Here's everything (that I remember) that's new:

• Filtering system now includes support for DD Equip (so its variants can be included or excluded by the user) and has more settings in MCM (it's now possible to specify what kinds of boots, gags and plugs user prefers)
  • Default chances of dropping loot were lowered significantly (to around 10%). It's just something I did for my own benefit so I wouldn't have to adjust the settings every time I start a new game (which has been a lot since work on DDi 3.0 started). This shouldn't affect anyone since everyone probably has their own favourite values. It will also not take effect in an existing save.
  • MO/NMM support was added. I removed the .bsa archive and stopped supporting manual installation since I switched over to MO myself. And it was a big pain in the butts to recreate the archive every time I changed something.
  • And all the scripts were recompiled for DDi 3.0, Defeat 5.3.2 as well as the latest SKSE and SkyUI. It won't break backwards compatibility but, as always, I recommend running the latest versions of dependencies unless they're officially acknowledged as broken. DD 3.0 is not out yet but... Soonâ„¢. The only feature that is missing from the current version of DD is boots tags (so ballet and ring boots from Expansion aren't recognised).
  • 4 weeks later...

Is there any chance this mod will be tied into Cursed Loot's submit/ surrender feature? It would be nice to not have to put defeat on if you don't need it (Defeat is a great mod but I have one game where it would make more sense to just rely on Cursed Loot's built in  version of it). 

Is there any chance this mod will be tied into Cursed Loot's submit/ surrender feature? It would be nice to not have to put defeat on if you don't need it (Defeat is a great mod but I have one game where it would make more sense to just rely on Cursed Loot's built in  version of it). 

But Cursed Loot already equips items on you if using its surrender feature, which is basically what this mod does as well.

But Cursed Loot already equips items on you if using its surrender feature, which is basically what this mod does as well.

Really? I use cursed loot and I'm not aware of any item equip from the surrender function. I just checked and it just gives you the option to dump you into various events. How do you get the item equip with surrender to work?

Really? I use cursed loot and I'm not aware of any item equip from the surrender function. I just checked and it just gives you the option to dump you into various events. How do you get the item equip with surrender to work?

It's the "Chance to Get Tied Up" slider under sex attacks in DCL. Hopefully Kimy may give it it's own slider in a future update as if you set it to 100% at the moment you'll also always get fitted from events like Flashbang

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...