Mailamea

Finally, got hit by something and just started doing ps work.

What do you guys think? any tips? guides? suggestions? to edit this or add something.

This is basically a sweat normal map like the ones from Skyrim, i just notice we only have the oil effect in oblivion but not the sweat effect.

post-8123-0-31756600-1393146737_thumb.png post-8123-0-33476200-1393146745_thumb.png post-8123-0-70451700-1393146750_thumb.png post-8123-0-89524600-1393146756_thumb.png post-8123-0-24108000-1393146765_thumb.png

Edit : Anyone know how to fix neck seam position? if i edit the head or body in blender, which should i align? edit the head mesh to point neck, or the body to point the head. Thanks

Nice looking sweat. I definitely prefer that over the greasy glossy plastic look.

Evil neck seam...

Wanna give the latest stand-alone Seam Mender a try...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24392-all-new-seam-mender-12-30-2013/

It...*mostly* fixes Oblivion neck seams. You'll probably be left with an intermittent sparkle on the seam that I haven't yet gotten rid of, but the rest of the physical seam should get fixed by the stand-alone seam mender

Nice looking sweat. I definitely prefer that over the greasy glossy plastic look.

Evil neck seam...

Wanna give the latest stand-alone Seam Mender a try...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24392-all-new-seam-mender-12-30-2013/

It...*mostly* fixes Oblivion neck seams. You'll probably be left with an intermittent sparkle on the seam that I haven't yet gotten rid of, but the rest of the physical seam should get fixed by the stand-alone seam mender

ill give it a go, i forgot i have your latest tools. :)

Just solving the alpha whiteness issue then id get it released, its very different from fallout and oblivion, since skyrim has a normal map file and a specular map file, while we only have the normals in oblivion and skyrim, so a few more tweaking of transparency and brightness and it should be fine even with intense lighting.

Nice. 

I think it would be Kool if you could make sweat Equip to the player when you walk inside the Oblivion Realms.

make it like a spell effect or something.

This, i would need to learn scripting though, also kinda like skyrim equipping bodies to change body type, or oblviions setbody taking effect in oblivion realm

This, i would need to learn scripting though, also kinda like skyrim equipping bodies to change body type, or oblviions setbody taking effect in oblivion realm

Should be to difficult, I could most likely have a go. The only thing is you would need to send me the files in a PM :) For testing purposes.

Or you could have a go yourself :) and shout when you get stuck.

Git it done so you can do the Harbinger mod again! Sweaty Hive Queens! :cool:

Lol, demanding something to be done does not make it go any faster. The sweat mod is Mailamea's mod not mine. It will be released when she thinks its time to release it.

Harbringer?

That horror based one that I was making with all the tentacles and all.

As for Harbinger, I am no longer working on it and it will never be finished. I am more of a support modder which helps others now. To be honest I have got back to Oblivion modding to keep the first mod I ever worked on alive :)

Cant' wait for the release. This sweat map looks really great, reminds me for the SG sweat map or the Fair Skin Complexion Sweaty Body map in Skyrim.

Sorry been taking a while, im correcting some issues with it making it appear like white veins in some locations, its very annoying since oblivion and fallout handle specular in a diff way than skyrim, need to learn proper normal map specular.

Archived