Mailamea

Ark ThaT debuff effecT musT only be applied afTer a sex acT, cause sweaTing in oblivion plain isn't suppose To debuff you :P

FF, I never losT any of your TexTures. :) oh oh I need your help, when iT comes To TexTures u know way beTTer.

Don't try and butter me up because it's working  :P Just shoot me a pm.  Oh and I'm going out of town for a few days and leaving in an hour or so.  If I don't reply that's what's up.

Looks amazing Mail and it makes me all giddy that you're using that old texture I made ya. :P

You feel giddy now? You wait until Ark finishes what he is currently doing :P It will blow your mind.

I thought I said not to tell anyone :dodgy:

Ahhhhh SNAP!

Ark ThaT debuff effecT musT only be applied afTer a sex acT, cause sweaTing in oblivion plain isn't suppose To debuff you :P

FF, I never losT any of your TexTures. :) oh oh I need your help, when iT comes To TexTures u know way beTTer.

Don't try and butter me up because it's working  :P Just shoot me a pm.  Oh and I'm going out of town for a few days and leaving in an hour or so.  If I don't reply that's what's up.

Doesn't take much to butter you up XD

i was thinking, does skyrim have something similiar of what you're doing? like a scripting that involve sweating.

Your better of asking that in the Skyrim section, not the Oblivion one. The script I built was for this mod only.

i'm just saying, as a question.

because i see this is the first time in oblivion that has sweating at the same time, a working scripting that involve sweat.

and i dont need to ask them they have it like skyrim, i dont have skyrim in my pc, skyrim2stronk4mahpc.

Hmmm you don't get smileys do you?

She's joking :) She just waiting for help. She wouldn't give up a mod which is almost finished let alone one which had a custom script made from scratch exclusively for the mod and took a week to finish.

At least she better be otherwise I am going to be sad.

• 3 weeks later...

It's easily understandable why people are being impatient or doubting whether or not this will be made, as it's been on hold for over two months now (the original post was on the 23rd of feb).

Still spamming Ark's and Mailamea's PMs is not going to get this done any faster.

Archived