Mailamea

Ark has been up to mischief again. What have you done now I hear you ask :P

Well I have taken this effect and done it so that it is automatically applied when entering the Oblivion realm.

When will it be released?

When Mailamea has finished building her sweat effect :)

Will you be releasing the code for it before then?

Nope, I built it for this mod and this mod alone, it will not be released until then.

How will it affect gameplay?

The player will have a stat change applied as well as the sweat effect added. Players will lose 100 points in health, magicka and fatigue until cured. More changes are planned :) Such as Strength decrease as well as such things which can be affected by sweat.

Well this be optional or built in from the start?

That's up to Mailamea, the script was built to give her the optional to use it.

How will it affect gameplay?

The player will have a stat change applied as well as the sweat effect added. Players will lose 100 points in health, magicka and fatigue until cured. More changes are planned :) Such as Strength decrease as well as such things which can be affected by sweat.

Suggestion: stat loss should be made percentage-based. A low-level player who wishes to access the Oblivion realm will either lose most of his stats, or flat out die.

wouldn't it be possible to make it a layer over the body like magic effects or the cum from Lovers ?

this would make it work no matter the body type if so.

like shader fx, i don't know how to that. but it will work.

I can teach you how to do it :) or you can use the script I built, it does it all for you. You would literally only need to replace the shader I created for testing with the sweat texture and bam, it should work :)

Cant' wait for the release. This sweat map looks really great, reminds me for the SG sweat map or the Fair Skin Complexion Sweaty Body map in Skyrim.

Sorry been taking a while, im correcting some issues with it making it appear like white veins in some locations, its very annoying since oblivion and fallout handle specular in a diff way than skyrim, need to learn proper normal map specular.

I can teach you this as well :) But it will take at least a hour or two.

Nope, 1 week more till finals. then i can get started on what i have started and didnt finish.

Then you will be back playing GetAmped 2? :) I have to admit GetAmped 2 is not the same without you  :(

Also if you were to use this script what effects do you want this script to do? Right now its has automatically apply the effect when entering the Oblivion realm :) Do you want stat changes or should I remove them?

I don't think Mailamea is using the liquid tool. Don't hold me on that though.

I just shut up and do what I am told and script. Otherwise I get whipped for my laziness.

The automatic effect which triggers when you enter Oblivion is in its final testing stage :D

Created a new ESP for the hardcore players :)

When you get the sweat effect you will now get the following changes to stats.

Weakness to Disease +10

Weakness to Fire + 20

Weakness to Frost +5

Weakness to Magic +5

Weakness to Normal Weapons +10

Weakness to Poison +15

Weakness to Shock 5

Agility, Endurance and speed -10

Strength -15

Ark ThaT debuff effecT musT only be applied afTer a sex acT, cause sweaTing in oblivion plain isn't suppose To debuff you :P

FF, I never losT any of your TexTures. :) oh oh I need your help, when iT comes To TexTures u know way beTTer.

Ark ThaT debuff effecT musT only be applied afTer a sex acT, cause sweaTing in oblivion plain isn't suppose To debuff you :P

Obviously you have not had a proper workout, Sweating can cause, Ark give Mailamea a work out!! XD

FF, I never losT any of your TexTures. :) oh oh I need your help, when iT comes To TexTures u know way beTTer.

RUN MAN RUN!! XD

Looks amazing Mail and it makes me all giddy that you're using that old texture I made ya. :P

You feel giddy now? You wait until Ark finishes what he is currently doing :P It will blow your mind.

Archived