Mailamea

I heard they had an argument.....

Besides have you guys not noticed Mailamea's trend when it comes to mods? She gets a idea, supposedly starts making it and then abandons its.

After all shes been doing the same New Vegas companion for the last 2 years and has not even released a single version of it yet......Then there is the ECE follower into playable presets.

So yeah I wouldn't get your hopes up. It will most likely just be another mod she abandons and then Ark will come along a couple of months later and restart it all and then give her credit for doing nothing. Hell she must love it, having a suck up and a lap dog to do all her work for her. Ark is a example of how NOT to be a guy.

Well I don't see you denying the fact that you are using Ark. You must really get a kick out of getting other people to do your work for you.

So yeah like how much do you charge? :) I bet Ark's got threw quite a bit of money on you.

Where is that poor excuse of a human being anyway?

We don't care about that, it's the problem of Ark and of the other people, not yours (not mine too :P ).

The mod is not release ? well "c'est la vie !". Someone try to make some mods, can't finally finish it and people come to blame them ... geezz.

"If you can do better, do it !"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

That's too bad. Still looking forward to it :shy:

Yeah, I'm really sorry. The loss of my old hdd + lack of oblivion support + skyrim + 2nd semester of college, made me lost my interest. The normal map still needs a fix to make the sweat pattern more visible.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived