• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
2 hours ago, judge007 said:

Anyone want to test an SE Conversion for me?

GagSFX is redundant with DD5. Patch notes: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/157168-devious-devices-le-51-2021-01-19/?tab=comments#comment-3201462

- Added: DD now has built-in support for gagged voices. When actors are gagged while having sex, appropriate gagged voices are used. 3rd party mods are no longer required for this feature.

And what this mod does:

If you're like me, you find it kind of annoying that the Player or NPCs wearing a gag moan during sex as if they weren't wearing one.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/10/2021 at 3:44 PM, judge007 said:

Anyone want to test an SE Conversion for me?

GagSFXMergedSE.7z 9.31 MB · 83 downloads

Played around with it, and it does what is advertised. See nothing wrong with this port.

The scope of the mod itself is a bit limited, for one, only common voice lines are replaced, and modded dialogue menus are unsupported. That said, you can't exactly expect something as ambitious as that for quite some time. This mod will do, as usually, you're not really talking to certain NPCs you don't care about anyways. Props to the patch which I find no fault in.