Hey Volfin!

I have just downloaded your new version yesterday, but I can't seem to be able to get it to work right. I installed it using NMM, the game tells me it's updating to the new version. But then, when I go into the MCM menu, it tells me I'm using version 0.00 of the mod. I can activate all the options just fine, but as soon as I exit the menu, they deactivate. Debug didn't help either.

This morning, I deinstalled it using NMM, looked in my Data folder for the old files you specified in your "Special upgrade instructions" and deleted them. After I reinstalled the mod, same problem as before.

Help please!

Culn

failing to remove the old files before running could have broke something. Best to completely uninstall Gagsfx, load the game, save a new save, exit, reinstall GagSFX, then load the newest save. (clean uninstall).

Also be sure you have the new requirements. (Sexlab 1.5x, ZazAnimationpack 5.5x)

Is it possible to make a merged/ultimate version for Vanilla and DLCs?

Its always better to have as few esps as possible. :)

Cheers! <3

That's a good question. I don't know a lot about merging, But I do know the 4 mods don't overlap in any way. My gut tells me they should be able to merge together.  I'll have to look into it and see.

Pardon me for bringing this up again, but have you looked into merging? :)

yes I have, I think it is possible. But it brings up a lot of issues that would make me supporting it officially a real headache. when you merge mods apparently all the formids have to be renumbered. which means every time you do that, the formids could likely be different. from an upgrade standpoint that would be a headache.

As well there's the fact that some may not have all 3 dlcs, but only 2, or just 1, and also want a merved version, and then I'd spend all my time managing merged versions instead of working on the mod.

I think it's best that people just handle their own merging for their own tastes. That's why there's so many merge tools out there.

If you want to merge them yourself, you should be able to no problem. Here's a link to a set of merge scripts that run on Test5Edit:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37981/

following the instruction video should do the job for you.

• 4 weeks later...

I stuck a (DD) ballgag on Mjoll because who wouldn't? But some of her dialogue still plays. Things like combat inits - Death awaits you! - although her combat end sounds are gagged. And some of her stories like when she drew Grimsever and Bob wet his pants, aren't gagged.

• 5 months later...

I read in the description that this mod stops gag wearing pc & npc's from moaning during sex. I'm wondering, does it stop npc's from talking when wearing DD gags too? That would make the 4 esp's with the dlc for this gag mod worthwhile personally, or is there some other way to get gagged npc's to stop from talking?

Thanks

I read in the description that this mod stops gag wearing pc & npc's from moaning during sex. I'm wondering, does it stop npc's from talking when wearing DD gags too? That would make the 4 esp's with the dlc for this gag mod worthwhile personally, or is there some other way to get gagged npc's to stop from talking?

Thanks

Does it stop the talking?  Well, Yes & No.  The generic babble that vanilla followers say will be blocked, along with the stuff said by the DLC followers IF you have the DLC versions for GagSFX.  However, some mod dialogs will not.  For example, the dialog used by the Submit mod is generic dialog, but is not blocked by this mod, so they converse normally even with the gags on.

Umm im not sure if anyone has said this already, it doesn't seem like it. But basically im on windows 8, and the downloaded fill when I download it says that its a Solitaire theme, is it suppost to do that? Also when you say after installing your done does that mean like I download from site and them im done, or I do something with this "Solitaire theme" and then im done (I ask because nexus mod manager doesn't recognize it as a mod so I can't us that to install it, and that's what I normaly use...).

Umm im not sure if anyone has said this already, it doesn't seem like it. But basically im on windows 8, and the downloaded fill when I download it says that its a Solitaire theme, is it suppost to do that? Also when you say after installing your done does that mean like I download from site and them im done, or I do something with this "Solitaire theme" and then im done (I ask because nexus mod manager doesn't recognize it as a mod so I can't us that to install it, and that's what I normaly use...).

it's a RAR file. sounds like you don't have WinRar installed. http://www.winrar.com

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Might you be able to explain how we could make this work with other mods? Gags can be featured in other mods, but they'll have their own dialogue that needs to be blocked separately. I'd really like to use gags on Paradise Halls slaves, as it looks pretty silly when they try to make lip flaps with a big ball in their mouth, but I have no idea where to start.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Donnasoul

hi just come across yr message i have the same problem been like it for months now so fustrating

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 23.8.2017 at 10:30 AM, Shadowman1111 said:

i Know this mod is old but it still need to day ? 

3 hours ago, Shadowman1111 said:

Same here are this mod need any more as it dos take up a lot off eps Slots :)

As far as I know, this mod is officially recommended by the DD team if you want to have gagged voices during Sexlab scenes when wearing any DD gags. It also seems to work really well, at least it does in my game with the latest beta of DD 4.0.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...