Thanks for the update, volfin. Just downloaded and can't wait to start gagging some followers :D

Also, hope you don't mind me pointing this out, but the original post still says:

"The mod looks for an attachment featuring the gag keywords from either ZaZAnimationPack (zbfWornGag) or from Devious Devices (zad_DeviousGag). Note that neither of these mods is required, but without at least one or the other, you're not going to have much fun out of this mod.  :)"

Thanks, I missed that part. :)

I just realized I accidentally repackaged the 'sound/fx' directory into the Dawnguard plugin. It does no harm, but  is just unnecessary as it duplicates what's in the core plugin. Only the additional voices in 'sound/voice' are required for the Dawnguard addition.  I went ahead and fixed the RAR on the download page, it's a much smaller download now. ;)

Nice update! Will you keep on updating dialogue on followers? Lydia still has some dialogue, for instance.

Yeah, I plan to do plugins for some non-standard followers, and I know housecarls and hirelings aren't fully covered yet. I figured I better release something and listen for feedback on any problems before I go too far. :)  Seems quiet so far.

There's also a consideration of balance, if I block too much, it could be potentially game breaking, especially where quests and dialog are involved. That's why I didn't block any of the dialogue on Serana during her story quest for instance.  But followers like Lydia, sure, there's no reason I can't get better coverage on them. :)

Quick question:

Does this mod now replace the player's silence with muffled moans now or is it just with gagged NPCs?

(I am aware that Gags+ does this, but I'm just wondering if this does the same things in essence. Less mods I have the better!)

From 8 posts above this one:

Gags + doesn't do what this mod does; they are completely different. 

Gags + is centered around blocking the Player's interaction with NPCs and followers. It stops Player speech.

This mod blocks the interaction of Followers and NPCs with the player. It stops NPC/Follower speech.

There's virtually no overlap at all. In fact they compliment each other in many respects.

So no, this does not work on the Player, only NPCs.

Quick question:

Does this mod now replace the player's silence with muffled moans now or is it just with gagged NPCs?

(I am aware that Gags+ does this, but I'm just wondering if this does the same things in essence. Less mods I have the better!)

From 8 posts above this one:

Gags + doesn't do what this mod does; they are completely different. 

Gags + is centered around blocking the Player's interaction with NPCs and followers. It stops Player speech.

This mod blocks the interaction of Followers and NPCs with the player. It stops NPC/Follower speech.

There's virtually no overlap at all. In fact they compliment each other in many respects.

So no, this does not work on the Player, only NPCs.

Ah. Thanks for clearing that up.

I really should read earlier posts before I ask stuff.

Really liking this, it's been working perfectly so far. The one complaint I have is that the voice clips for the dialogue-replacing moans sound kinda low quality. Like they have a noticeable echo effect. I just took the files that replace the hot moans during SexLab animations and replaced the dialogue moans with pieces of them, though.

May I suggest adding Hearthfire's steward dialogue to the to-do list? Since any generic follower is capable of becoming a steward that might be a dialogue tree of some importance.

Really liking this, it's been working perfectly so far. The one complaint I have is that the voice clips for the dialogue-replacing moans sound kinda low quality. Like they have a noticeable echo effect. I just took the files that replace the hot moans during SexLab animations and replaced the dialogue moans with pieces of them, though.

May I suggest adding Hearthfire's steward dialogue to the to-do list? Since any generic follower is capable of becoming a steward that might be a dialogue tree of some importance.

Yes, I'm aware of the quality difference in the sound. It's not exactly easy finding clear gagged sounds to begin with. :) But I didn't feel the slight echo was all that problematic. Of course you're free to replace with whatever you desire.

As for Stewards, yes, eventually I'll have to create an addon to handle that, since it's in Hearthfire, and not everyone may have that DLC. Same as what I did for Dawnguard/Serana. But it will take time.  Right now here's my to-do list:

- Fix some issues in the existing mod

- Prepare for Sexlab 1.50 Release (API changes)

- Add support for Housecarls

- Add support for Hirelings

- Add support for Hearthfire/Stewards

- Add support for Kitara (3rd party)

- Add support for Selene Kate (3rd party)

So it's on the list now. :)

the mod ir working perfectly for npcs, but not for the player, do you know why this may be happening?

Because this mod was made for use on NPCs, not the player.  There is another mod that affects the player character - Gags+.  Try looking about four posts up, this has already been answered.

the mod ir working perfectly for npcs, but not for the player, do you know why this may be happening?

Because this mod was made for use on NPCs, not the player.  There is another mod that affects the player character - Gags+.  Try looking about four posts up, this has already been answered.

oh.... now it makes sense...

Originally I had planned to do the player as well, but after I learned about Gags+, it didn't make a whole lot of sense. Although it's true that is for Devious Devices only. I guess I could still look into supporting ZazAnimationPack gags.

It will probably have to wait though, I kind of have my plate full as it is. It's kind of crazy how many complex conditions it takes to override a simple line of dialog. :)

Ok, I have uploaded the newest version. Changes in 1.03:

- Fixed Favor state handling for Serana and custom followers.

- Housecarls handled.

- Hirelings handled.

- Created a Plugin for Dragonborn; currently handles Hireling "Teldryn Sero" in Raven Rock.

Upgrade is simple, just overwrite the old and you're done. No new game required. In case of issues try the reset on the MCM, and/or rebuild your Voice registry in Sexlab.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a little update on progress.

I've been working on the Hearthfires/Steward support. it's a pretty hefty job. The dialogues for managing all the purchasing of animals and goods for the house is extensive. But I'm probably 80% through it.

At the same time, I've been keeping pace with the Development of the next version of Sexlab 1.5  I have GagSFX working with the beta (which is to be the *last* beta before release), so I think I'm in a good place there.

Likely I'll try to release version 1.4 and the Hearthfires support at the same time, just after Sexlab 1.5 comes out.  Be aware also, that when GagSFX 1.4 releases, it will *require* ZazAnimationPack 5.5x.  So if you haven't upgraded, probably good idea to do so. GagSFX1.3 will work with ZazAnimationPack 5.4 or 5.5, so you're good to upgrade it now.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, with the release of SexLab 1.50 i've released GagSFX 1.04. Please read the notes carefully:

What's New in Version 1.04

• Sexlab 1.50 Compatibility; Note that it's not backward compatible with 1.39, stick with 1.03 if you are staying on Sexlab 1.39.
  • Repackaged all mods using BSA archives, see upgrade instructions for details on loose file removal.
  • Version 5.5x of ZazAnimationPack required.
  • Created Hearthfires Plugin; Adds full Steward support.
  • Note that even though the Dawnguard/Dragonborn/Hearthfires plugins are version matched to the main plugin, they will still work with 1.03 for those not ready to upgrade yet.

- Special Upgrade instructions from versions before 1.04 to 1.04 -

1.04 uses BSA archives, so it's important to fully remove the older mod before updating. A quick checklist of what to delete if you don't use a mod manager:

• the Directory Data\Sound\FX\Gagsounds (except for any custom sounds you may use. Keep those)
  • the Directory Data\Sound\Voice\GagSFX.esp
  • all Scripts under Data\Scripts which are named GagSFX*.pex
  • all GagSFX*.esp files.

After that you can install 1.04 and should have no issues.

- Required Packages - (for clarity)
For Version 1.03 of this mod: Sexlab 1.39, ZazAnimationPack 5.4, Devious Devices - Assets 2.x
For Version 1.04+ of this mod: Sexlab 1.50 ZazAnimationPack 5.5, Devious Devices - Assets 2.x

Enjoy

Ok, with the release of SexLab 1.50 i've released GagSFX 1.04. Please read the notes carefully:

• Sexlab 1.50 Compatibility; Note that it's not backward compatible with 1.39, stick with 1.03 if you are staying on Sexlab 1.39.
  • Repackaged all mods using BSA archives, see upgrade instructions for details on loose file removal.
  • Note that even though the Dawnguard/Dragonborn/Hearthfires plugins are version matched to the main plugin, they will still work with 1.03 for those not ready to upgrade yet.

1.04 uses BSA archives, so it's important to fully remove the older mod before updating. A quick checklist of what to delete if you don't use a mod manager:

• the Directory Data\Sound\FX\Gagsounds (except for any custom sounds you may use. Keep those)
  • all GagSFX*.esp files.

For Version 1.03 of this mod: Sexlab 1.39, ZazAnimationPack 5.4, Devious Devices - Assets 2.x

For Version 1.04+ of this mod: Sexlab 1.50 ZazAnimationPack 5.5, Devious Devices - Assets 2.x

Enjoy

Thanks buddy :)

• all GagSFX*.esp files.

Enjoy

Thanks buddy :)

no problem. :)

Is it possible to make a merged/ultimate version for Vanilla and DLCs?

Its always better to have as few esps as possible. :)

Cheers! <3

That's a good question. I don't know a lot about merging, But I do know the 4 mods don't overlap in any way. My gut tells me they should be able to merge together.  I'll have to look into it and see.

• 2 weeks later...

I was just wondering if its possible to switch the voice file that plays instead of the npcs voice for a different one. I personally like the gagged moans from ZAZ better. Are they in the bsa? or are they a part of devious devices or a different voice from ZAZ? and will it cause any skyrim sorcery if I did change it/them. I was also wondering if you plan on/are going to add support for the dialogue of sexlab submit? Anyways thank you for making this mod it really helps with immersion it was so weird hearing gagged people speak. I installed devious devices just to be able to use it lol :D

There aren't different voices per se. it's one set of gagged sounds for everyone. Of course you can replace them with anything you want. Just put your own sounds with the same names into identically named folders as the BSA contains.  You can look at 1.03 to see the structure, that was before I put everything in a BSA.

Hey Volfin!

I have just downloaded your new version yesterday, but I can't seem to be able to get it to work right. I installed it using NMM, the game tells me it's updating to the new version. But then, when I go into the MCM menu, it tells me I'm using version 0.00 of the mod. I can activate all the options just fine, but as soon as I exit the menu, they deactivate. Debug didn't help either.

This morning, I deinstalled it using NMM, looked in my Data folder for the old files you specified in your "Special upgrade instructions" and deleted them. After I reinstalled the mod, same problem as before.

Help please!

Culn

Is it possible to make a merged/ultimate version for Vanilla and DLCs?

Its always better to have as few esps as possible. :)

Cheers! <3

That's a good question. I don't know a lot about merging, But I do know the 4 mods don't overlap in any way. My gut tells me they should be able to merge together.  I'll have to look into it and see.

Pardon me for bringing this up again, but have you looked into merging? :)