Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now With Belly Support

I have downloaded the attached .xml from somewhere...(i really don't remember from where) It has the most natural breast motion i have ever seen but not belly (please test it your self in HTD ...no breast bones)

I have wasted lots of hours trying to adapt it to this GREAT set mod but apparently am too noob to make it right!  Can someone please help?

Thanks in advance!

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

Hope someone can help me. 

I downloaded all the linked files and followed all the steps, but have run into a load of issues. Using Mod Organizer...

1. Opening bodyslide 2 and clicking Outfit/Body, the closest option to the instructions was "SLFC Vagina2.0" not "SLFC CBBE HDT AG". Not until I downloaded and installed this CBBE HDT BODY (ALPHA TEST) body.

2. With the Alpha Body in my Mod Organizer,Bodyslide 2 offered the correct Outfit/Body option. Except now the only preset option was "Fantastical", and the boxes to check "wall" were gone.

3. I tried anyway, saving the appropriate files, and running the game. And while hair and breast physics works great (although it worked great before I tried this post), I open the console and type "player.equipitem 5900A0A0", as 59 is the priority load number for HDT Havok Object.esp in my Mod Organizer (that is what the directions were referring to, right?), but the console's response is "Compiled script not saved!" 

4. I hit TAB to remove the clothing from my player's inventory to see what's working and what's not, and the game Crashes To Desktop.

When I re-open Mod Manager, this is what I find in my overwrite folder...

http://i.imgur.com/WybNJcZ.png

http://i.imgur.com/4fnpKn9.png

http://i.imgur.com/mrpwbZG.png

http://i.imgur.com/ia6DuhT.png

http://i.imgur.com/ob2lKW4.png

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I was just wondering what part of the hdtvagina.xml corresponds to how far it opens. I want to edit it to greatly reduce the width it opens. ( I've remodeled it and made it HUGE, but sadly its now a vast yawning chasm, and looks like someones thrown a chipolata down the dartford tunnel)  However, upon briefly opening the xml file, its a huge list of un-commented Data, and I have no idea what any of it does.

Is there any documentation for the HDTVagina.xml file ? like, specifically which bit controls fanny opening wideness.

ta

I have downloaded the attached .xml from somewhere...(i really don't remember from where) It has the most natural breast motion i have ever seen but not belly (please test it your self in HTD ...no breast bones)

I have wasted lots of hours trying to adapt it to this GREAT set mod but apparently am too noob to make it right!  Can someone please help?

Thanks in advance!

I used derpakiin's xml files with this mods and it the breast collisions and physics seem to work. 

However, I can't say the same for belly collisions with SOS. (I can't seem to get more than just a slight move: no bulge)

Derpakiin's XML configs.rar

Thanks in advance!

I used derpakiin's xml files with this mods and it the breast collisions and physics seem to work. 

However, I can't say the same for belly collisions with SOS. (I can't seem to get more than just a slight move: no bulge)

Thanks a lot for your efforts i ll try it later tonight (at home :blush:  ) ...BTW how did you like the "motion" ? Isn't great indeed?

Well, third time trying to make this post. Sucks being a noob poster. Love this mod but have been having issues with the breasts.

There appears to be a jagged edge above the breasts and when hand collision occurs they appear blocky. I am not referring to havok spaz etc, it appears to be an issue with the body nif as the cbbe hdt body doesn't exhibit it at all. I have tried with different physics xml aswell as with/without the havok object to be certain. Also tried with the trepleen bodyslide aswell as the default and the issue still remains. 

I see in the changelog mention of fixing sunken breasts and this sounds like the issue I am having. I have tried to get a screenshot loaded but as haven't posted before here I am going to haveto do it the hard way. Here is the screenshot:  

ibin[dot]co/23B7Fo8nCga7

(Everything else working perfectly btw)

So question is, did I screw up or is there something else wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated please.

Edited by jotunnqi

Kinda got tired of everyone asking what's going wrong since the first culprit is the fact that you might have not installed the mod correctly. If after you verified that you installed the mod correctly and the problem persists then you are free to voice your problem here, but please first check that you have installed the mod correctly before deciding anything.

Easy Install way for both NMM and M.O:

Install the ragdolls first : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/601/?

Then install the Skeleton second : http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/ 

After that Install the Bodyslide : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?

Then install HDT Physics Extensions : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996/?

Then Install this mod, Download at the end of the first post this rar "Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.4 + XPMSE v2.50 Collision XML "

IF YOU USE MOD ORGANIZER, GO TO THE DATA TAB THAT'S RIGHT NEXT TO THE PLUGINS/ARCHIVE AND LOCATE Bodyslide.exe ( once you located it right click it and select "Add as Executable". After that always run the Bodyslide from the executable selector(right next to the Run button)

After that make the body in the Bodyslide, the name of the Outfit/Body is called " SLFC Vagina 2.0 " and check the " wall " checkbox then make the body(If you are using custom races hold CTRL while selecting the "Create Bodies" option then navigate to the bodyslide folder and copy paste the femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif to the custom race's meshes folder)

DO THIS PART ONLY IF YOU HAVE MOD ORGANIZER. YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS PART IF YOU USE NEXUS MOD MANAGER.

After you create the bodies right click the overwrite (its in your mod list) and select "create mod" type the name "Bodyslide Patch" then enable the mod and each time you create anything in the bodyslide move everything from the overwrite to the " Bodyslide Patch " mod you created.

DO THE PART BELOW THIS LINE ONLY IF YOU HAVE A CUSTOM RACE. THIS APPLIES TO BOTH NEXUS MOD MANAGER(NMM) AND MOD ORGANIZER (M.O).

After that open the folder of the skeleton mod and copy/paste the skeleton named skeleton_female.nif in the meshes/actor/characters/characters assets female in the custom race folder(same place you copied the femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif)

IF YOU USE MOD ORGANIZER, GO TO THE DATA TAB THAT'S RIGHT NEXT TO THE PLUGINS/ARCHIVE AND LOCATE GenerateFNISforUsers.exe ( once you located it right click it and select "Add as Executable". After that always run the FNIS from the executable selector(right next to the Run button)

After you did all these download and install this mod FNIS: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811/?  start it up and check the boxes [first 2 checkboxes (gender specific and Skeleton arm fix ) and the last one that's called " groovtama's alternative anim " ] then click Update FNIS behavior.

DO THIS PART ONLY IF YOU HAVE MOD ORGANIZER. YOU DONT HAVE TO DO THIS PART IF YOU USE NEXUS MOD MANAGER.

After you create the animation behaviors in FNIS  right click the overwrite  and select "create mod" type the name "FNIS Patch" then enable the mod and each time you create new animation behaviors in FNIS move everything from the overwrite to the "FNIS Patch" mod you created.

One last thing, always have the Skeleton last in the mod selection in Mod Organizer. (I mean let it overwrite everything. Which means move it far down).

I am gonna tell you this just this once... if you cant even follow this very SIMPLE procedure..... all the fault lies in yourself.

I explained it as best as I could in very simple terms.

Alright have fun people.

I have followed all instructions to the letter, gone through the whole process more than a dozen times but the issue remains. To clarify, it is only apparent with the SLFC body, the one in the archive provided, any one created in bodyslide and even tried the old SLFC body with 'fantastical' preset just to make sure. 

Using any other HDT body and the breasts appear as normal. All physics are functioning properly, collisions working perfectly with SoS, breasts, hands, strapons etc, both when using the provided xmls and when using ones I already had (albeit minus the vagina physics/collisions with my xmls). 

I have tried it on all the human races and on custom race. Throughout all I have tried the only difference comes when I don't use femalebody_0 nif and femalebody_1 nif from SLFC otherwise I end up with jagged breasts. Also, I have used the same skeleton, XPMS Extended 2.75, HDT-PE 14.28, Ragdoll 1.9, skse 1.7.3.

I am happy to keep trying stuff to get it working but have run out of ideas for ways to narrow down the cause. 

Ed:(Btw I know there is a dot between femalebody_1 and nif but apparently that counts as me trying to post a website so hadto delete it, lol)

Hi guys, i need a little bit of help here.

First i am sorry if this has already been covered somewhere here, but i did search trough the topic and didn't find anything that would seem helpful.

So here is the problem, most things seem to be working well. the breast and belly do respond nicely to my hands when using red3113´s idles. the vagina also works well when i manage to line things up properly HOWEVER the belly and breast don't react at all with the SOS, the Schlong just clips right trough them, (i have tried numerous combinations of different positions as well as sizes to no avail). 

The problem seems to be with the SOS physics, but i have no idea how to solve this (im quite the noob). 

So, the original post has a video with an NPC doing a self-fondling idle animation, and the post mentions a file called HDT All In One 14.28 version (Edit 5).rar. 

I cannot find this file anywhere, in the original post, or through google. Is it included in a different file now, or ....... ?

So, the original post has a video with an NPC doing a self-fondling idle animation, and the post mentions a file called HDT All In One 14.28 version (Edit 5).rar. 

I cannot find this file anywhere, in the original post, or through google. Is it included in a different file now, or ....... ?

It's just an old file source for the HDT PE. 14.28 is the latest version of it, just download from the Nexus.

That's old file name before Daie incorporate Treepan's vagina enable into his mod.

This file is the updated of the mentioned file.

Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.4 + XPMSE v2.50 Collision XML.rar

Ok im getting an odd issue, hoping some one can shed some light.

Using the latest version of this mod and SoS Light. 

Both me and my follower have the havok object equipped. Sometimes the collision will just not work, despite the fact that the exact same setup worked 10 minutes earlier. I have changed no equipment or anything this happens during the same session. I have no idea what could be causing this. Sometimes it just decides to not work.

Hi guys, i need a little bit of help here.

First i am sorry if this has already been covered somewhere here, but i did search trough the topic and didn't find anything that would seem helpful.

So here is the problem, most things seem to be working well. the breast and belly do respond nicely to my hands when using red3113´s idles. the vagina also works well when i manage to line things up properly HOWEVER the belly and breast don't react at all with the SOS, the Schlong just clips right trough them, (i have tried numerous combinations of different positions as well as sizes to no avail). 

The problem seems to be with the SOS physics, but i have no idea how to solve this (im quite the noob). 

I have the same problem, any help wouldbe appreciated. I use MO, I even tried a completely new setup, wiped all my mods, and just installed the required ones for this mod, still no luck... (I used a fresh save as well)

First, I would like to say that this mod does everything it is suppose to do and does it very well.  However, I found out something that I thought was a problem and it caused me a lot of grief.  One game i played as male character and everything worked great. No problems.  Played a second game as a female transgender using sos for women and everything worked great except the vagina. Didn't work.  Reinstalled everything numerous time and nothing. So, during a session with Sigrid I did a change sex command and everything worked great.  So it appears that you have to play as male for the vagina to work correctly.  Unless I am missing something.  Hope this helps somebody who might be experiencing something similar.   GREAT MOD.