Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now With Belly Support

Hi. First of all, I have to say you've done a good job with this neat little modification. I have a question though: what files did you alter in the 25/02/15 update? Only the vagina.xml file? I just want to know what files I have to replace again. I also modified the HDTphysicsextensions a little so I just want to clarify if I have to replace that file again with the new update. Also, in future it would be nice to know what files have been modified, so extended modders don't have to do extra work ^^

I want simple vagina mesh. Now using mesh is so complex and many boneweight so fly as like fly. I want to see opening and closing vagina mesh so complex pussywing mesh is not need. In my think.

25/02/15 UPDATE:

-Tweaks to the vagina .xml, I tried to increase the stability and performance.

(Test it and let me know what you think ;))

Hey DaieMonic  good job on your mod, my skin textures and  all in one installer i made based on your mod is now the second most downloaded mod for this mount thanks to you ..

i want to try to make my own mesh and xml for my mod but i have little experience with the havok content tools .i can do the mesh and texture but not the xml file .there very little tutorials on it ,,do you know of any tutorial video links that may help ..

regards SciVirus

Love the new version. Everything working perfectly. I would like to ask you a favor, I have JFF, but i'm not sure what numbers to use to get like twice the bounce out of the breast. The butt is perfect tho. Could you find time for some help or a different setting please? The side to side movement is good, but I would like twice the up and down bounce.

Do you mean an increase in up/down bounce? You can play with the following parameters:

(RigidBodies)

Mass: more heavy = more bounce (be carefull with high values, it turns the object inestable)

Linear Damping = Object deceleration amount in vertical, 1 = Highest deceleration (This parameter should be higher than angular if you want more vertical bounce, for example: linear 0,6; angular: 0,9)

Angular Damping = Object deceleration amount in horizontal, 1 = Highest deceleration

Time Factor = Times per second, bounce per second. You can limit the bounce drastically with this parameter, but values near 0.6 will bug the physics and can turn it inestable, so be carefull.  1 = No limitation.

(Constrains)

Linear Limits - Constrain Motors - Spring Constant: Higher parameter will determine the elasticity of the object turning it less elastic. Objects with values under 100 or even less, will lay down like they weight a ton.

Linear Min and Max Limits: This value is very important, It affects directly to the bounce amount, more amplitude between min and max limits means more bounce, but also affects the initial position of the object. Be carefull because you could end with breasts too high/low getting flattened breasts or something weird. Also affects the stability of the physics, you should increase the Z-axis values if you want more vertical bounce, leaving the other axis with lower values. Higher limits in more than  1 axis could break completely the physics.

X-Axis = Horizontal min and max limits for the bounce (left/right)

Y-Axis = In/out limits

Z-Axis = Vertical up/down limits

Hi. First of all, I have to say you've done a good job with this neat little modification. I have a question though: what files did you alter in the 25/02/15 update? Only the vagina.xml file? I just want to know what files I have to replace again. I also modified the HDTphysicsextensions a little so I just want to clarify if I have to replace that file again with the new update. Also, in future it would be nice to know what files have been modified, so extended modders don't have to do extra work ^^

HDTVagina.xml as told in the update news.

I want simple vagina mesh. Now using mesh is so complex and many boneweight so fly as like fly. I want to see opening and closing vagina mesh so complex pussywing mesh is not need. In my think.

25/02/15 UPDATE:

Hey DaieMonic  good job on your mod, my skin textures and  all in one installer i made based on your mod is now the second most downloaded mod for this mount thanks to you ..

i want to try to make my own mesh and xml for my mod but i have little experience with the havok content tools .i can do the mesh and texture but not the xml file .there very little tutorials on it ,,do you know of any tutorial video links that may help ..

regards SciVirus

Yeah, I like your textures. As for the .xml, I have very little free time right now, I can guide you but I dont have time to test the parameters in-game.

@Daie  The new XML vagina Work Well..! :heart:

I have a strange HDT glitch an "excessive deformation" on the Calves, see here the screens: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43159-wip-sevenbase-hdt-vagina/page-9?do=findComment&comment=1095310

The physics on legs are determined also by the weights painted in the body mesh, I have painted at hand these weights in the Trepleen body and the .xml parameters are adjusted to this weights. If you install other bodies with different weights on legs (heavier weights as I can see in your screenshots) you will get weird deformations.

You must be carefull mixing my .xmls with other bodies. You could adjust the parameters in the .xml, reducing the values for linear/angular limits in constrains.

@Daie  The new XML vagina Work Well..! :heart:

I have a strange HDT glitch an "excessive deformation" on the Calves, see here the screens: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43159-wip-sevenbase-hdt-vagina/page-9?do=findComment&comment=1095310

The physics on legs are determined also by the weights painted in the body mesh, I have painted at hand these weights in the Trepleen body and the .xml parameters are adjusted to this weights. If you install other bodies with different weights on legs (heavier weights as I can see in your screenshots) you will get weird deformations.

You must be carefull mixing my .xmls with other bodies.

The biggest problem seems to be Only on the Calves, the buttocks and breasts works very well with your XML on my UUNP Special HDT body (TopModel Preset / weight 0), even the good belly, just that belly sometimes crush "inside" and sometime in contact with the SOS and wrapped when there is the Red Idle 2 animation that touches belly with hands, crush inside "inverted belly"

Now I am using your old XML XMPSE v2.3xxx, I think Edit6, clear set to the new XML for Vagina, what hits the XML vagina with your calves, do not understand?

would be enough to make a settled weight of the calves and should be very good, and to increase the opening of the vagina in some positions do not seem 100% and your XML would be perfectly compatible with UUNP Special bodyslide Gruop, with which you can crare body shape you prefer and have the Vagina, without the limitations of form and aesthetics of a single body, it makes no sense to support only a single body would be enough when only a few dit to make a version for bodies made with Bodyslide, is how to move from a pond to the Sea.

as I understand it, XML vagina moves only the vagina, right ?

I know there is no other XMLs that moves around the body like yours Edit6, is not it ?

this is the body that I created with Unified Project: femalebody_0.nif I using only all your XMLs and XPMSE v2.44

your HDT body XML I using is from All-in-One Pack Edit6 for XMPSE v2.33, not from Treepleen XML Pack, I add only the your new Vagina XML

Love the new version. Everything working perfectly. I would like to ask you a favor, I have JFF, but i'm not sure what numbers to use to get like twice the bounce out of the breast. The butt is perfect tho. Could you find time for some help or a different setting please? The side to side movement is good, but I would like twice the up and down bounce.

Do you mean an increase in up/down bounce? You can play with the following parameters:

(RigidBodies)

Mass: more heavy = more bounce (be carefull with high values, it turns the object inestable)

Linear Damping = Object deceleration amount in vertical, 1 = Highest deceleration (This parameter should be higher than angular if you want more vertical bounce, for example: linear 0,6; angular: 0,9)

Angular Damping = Object deceleration amount in horizontal, 1 = Highest deceleration

Time Factor = Times per second, bounce per second. You can limit the bounce drastically with this parameter, but values near 0.6 will bug the physics and can turn it inestable, so be carefull.  1 = No limitation.

(Constrains)

Linear Limits - Constrain Motors - Spring Constant: Higher parameter will determine the elasticity of the object turning it less elastic. Objects with values under 100 or even less, will lay down like they weight a ton.

Linear Min and Max Limits: This value is very important, It affects directly to the bounce amount, more amplitude between min and max limits means more bounce, but also affects the initial position of the object. Be carefull because you could end with breasts too high/low getting flattened breasts or something weird. Also affects the stability of the physics, you should increase the Z-axis values if you want more vertical bounce, leaving the other axis with lower values. Higher limits in more than  1 axis could break completely the physics.

Y-Axis = In/out limits

25/02/15 UPDATE:

regards SciVirus

Yeah, I like your textures. As for the .xml, I have very little free time right now, I can guide you but I dont have time to test the parameters in-game.

Thank You very much for your time Daiemonic. You explained it better than the tutorials.

(RigidBodies)

(Constrains)

Y-Axis = In/out limits

25/02/15 UPDATE:

regards SciVirus

dont worry you dont have to test anything i want to try it my self but i dont understand a few things like making the xml file ..how did you learn it ? with a tutorial ? i like to see it .

i have watched lots of video but they are only on weight painting and skip the xml part

(RigidBodies)

(Constrains)

Y-Axis = In/out limits

25/02/15 UPDATE:

regards SciVirus

dont worry you dont have to test anything i want to try it my self but i dont understand a few things like making the xml file ..how did you learn it ? with a tutorial ? i like to see it .

i have watched lots of video but they are only on weight painting and skip the xml part

THANK YOU Daiemonic. With you and your knowlegable companions that follow this thread, She... is...perfect. I've been battling this body since it came out, mostly skeleton, but with you and your friends it is done. Thank you so much, all of you that have helped!

hello, im having a problem where the belly collision work fine but not breast, i keep reload random save it works then after go showracemenu it stop again, i have mods that change breast scale, can that be the culprit? please help

it should not stop collision at all it can make it deform a bit

Here is what got so far for a new vagina mesh im going to call it COS (clams of skyrim) still need to do the physics .i need some help with that i just dont know how

post-385614-0-14305900-1425299638_thumb.jpg

hello, im having a problem where the belly collision work fine but not breast, i keep reload random save it works then after go showracemenu it stop again, i have mods that change breast scale, can that be the culprit? please help

Here is what got so far for a new vagina mesh im going to call it COS (clams of skyrim) still need to do the physics .i need some help with that i just dont know how

its just really weird, the belly seems fine for all time, i increase the breast scale to 2 also the hand seems to go over it, but the other things all work fine @-@ supa mega weird thing

It's good work!! :D It will be better at more younger textures as like girl. :)

Does this mod have already a belly support or should i  install a belly mod ?

Does this mod is compatible with Fill Her Up and BeeingFemale/Pregnancy ?

Assuming you install all of the prerequisites, the skeleton, etc correctly, yes it will support belly growth and it will work with belly scaling mods like Fill Her Up / Hormones / etc

i don't know what's wrong.

Belly is acting strange, it expands for a split second and then abruptly goes back to normal, like it never happened. Or itw works as long as the sex anim is playing and then poof

Any clues on what might be causing this?

Belly is acting strange, it expands for a split second and then abruptly goes back to normal, like it never happened. Or itw works as long as the sex anim is playing and then poof

are you using sexlab hormones mod perhaps

are you using sexlab hormones mod perhaps

nope

edit. resolved. apparently fill her up and soulgem oven don't go well hand in hand :|