Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now With Belly Support

I was asking about file skeleton_female . nif , not the hkx one. I think it comes with Realistic Ragdoll and Force, but it doesnt work for me (game crashes).  

I've managed to make it work with some random skeleton_female . nif from other mod, but body collisions doesnt work with havoc object equipped.

Also, can you share your body mesh from gif's please?

XP32 Maximum Skeleton comes with their own skeleton_female.nif, Realistic Ragdoll also contains one, just install:

1st - Realistic ragdoll (activate .esp)

2nd - XP32 Maximum Skeleton (overwrite skeletons)

If you dont follow this order, you will likely get a CTD.

Installed and everything works fine, just too much jitter. I saw your guide a few pages back, but when I checked the xml the values were different from what they were in the guide. I assume you've updated the xml since posting that guide. Specifically the area where you had to edit(the NPC prebreast areas) was supposed to be to -15.000000 15.000000(which you would change to -10.00000 10.00000). In the XML I have the value is -0.500000 0.5000000. I also had trouble finding the springdamping and springconstant areas. 

So I guess what I'm asking is can I use this with another less bouncy XML? Or can you explain further how to reduce bounce in the XML? 

I was using an older version of HDT without belly bounce which I overwrote with these files

Does not work for me any ideas what am i doing wrong? Got the skeleton and other stuff, but something is wrong.....

Whats the prob? CTD? bounce? collisions?  I need more details.

Did you installed "Realistic Ragdolls and Force" before XP32 skeleton? Its a pre-requisite for said skeleton itself.

Also run "FNIS" as last step.

I have both the bounce that collisions with hands and SOS on breast, butt and belly,  but only on my (PC) female characters,

while female followers I just have bounce / jigling,but I do not have collisions with hands on idle animation and SOS :(

how to solve..? :blush:

Does not work for me any ideas what am i doing wrong? Got the skeleton and other stuff, but something is wrong.....

Whats the prob? CTD? bounce? collisions?  I need more details.

Did you installed "Realistic Ragdolls and Force" before XP32 skeleton? Its a pre-requisite for said skeleton itself.

I have both the bounce that collisions with hands and SOS on breast, butt and belly,  but only on my (PC) female characters,

while female followers I just have bounce / jigling,but I do not have collisions with hands on idle animation and SOS :(

Equip your followers with HDT Havok Object (additem xx00a0a0).

Installed and everything works fine, just too much jitter. I saw your guide a few pages back, but when I checked the xml the values were different from what they were in the guide. I assume you've updated the xml since posting that guide. Specifically the area where you had to edit(the NPC prebreast areas) was supposed to be to -15.000000 15.000000(which you would change to -10.00000 10.00000). In the XML I have the value is -0.500000 0.5000000. I also had trouble finding the springdamping and springconstant areas. 

So I guess what I'm asking is can I use this with another less bouncy XML? Or can you explain further how to reduce bounce in the XML? 

I was using an older version of HDT without belly bounce which I overwrote with these files

Download my last .xml, it is -15.000000 15000000 again.

As for reduce bounce:

search for L PreBreast

scroll down until "linearDamping"

modify the value below (-0.500000) to, for example, -0.100000. As you raise this value  you are increasing deceleration for breast.

reduce the same ammount for "angularDamping", in this case, from -0.296875 to 0.200000

Repeat for R PreBreast, L Breast, R Breast

Whats the prob? CTD? bounce? collisions? I need more details.

I have both the bounce that collisions with hands and SOS on breast, butt and belly, but only on my (PC) female characters,

while female followers I just have bounce / jigling,but I do not have collisions with hands on idle animation and SOS :(

Equip your followers with HDT Havok Object (additem xx00a0a0).

I figured that I was convinced that equip havok object only serve to equip havok object served only on men or to have the bounce and physics on armor

I thank you for the tip ^_^

I was asking about file skeleton_female . nif , not the hkx one. I think it comes with Realistic Ragdoll and Force, but it doesnt work for me (game crashes).  

I've managed to make it work with some random skeleton_female . nif from other mod, but body collisions doesnt work with havoc object equipped.

Also, can you share your body mesh from gif's please?

XP32 Maximum Skeleton comes with their own skeleton_female.nif, Realistic Ragdoll also contains one, just install:

1st - Realistic ragdoll (activate .esp)

2nd - XP32 Maximum Skeleton (overwrite skeletons)

If you dont follow this order, you will likely get a CTD.

but when I install XPMS Extended Skeletion, when you ask me, I overwrite ALL files (Nif mashes and Skeletion) ? :-/

Installed the other XML and no more bouncy abs! Thank you for the quick reply

you can post your XML file Default BBP ? :)

I would think that an Default BBP XML file for use with the skinny / slender characters, with the the same HDT Collsion, but with More bounce for butt and breast, in particular more bounce / jigling on butt, on idle animation and SOS collsion jigling, the sleder /skinny body require a greater sensitivity intensity bounce in HDT to have the same effects are normally expected, because the mass and the body weight are lower.

So I'm using the ponytail on my lady bandit, and am trying to figure out how to get it less... floaty. It hangs in the air for too long after I stop moving for my liking.

I've tried changing the springdamping, mass, gravity, inertia, etc., using both JFF and editing the xml files directly, and have succeeded in freezing it in place (fun screen stretching!) and not much else.

How do I make my hair "heavier?" I would think changing the mass would do it...

Ponytail should work fine, it seems to me you have other HDT mods conflicting with ponytail, try to disable them.

Well, yeah, the ponytail does work fine. It moves around nicely and everything. I was just wondering why tweaking values like mass and gravity don't seem to do anything to it.

I thought I wrote post here... which seems to be missing now.

anyway, got question.

Does this mod actually supports custom races like ningheim? because I'm 100% sure that this mod works for NPC, and vanila PC race though not working with custom race PC.

and if not, how do I enable this mod with custom race?

Edit: Tested again.  after switching my character to nord,(checked vanila races working with bouncing butt, belly jiggle, breasts.) and back to custom race(and not working again no bouncing at all).

Other HDT works just fine with custom race but only this one...

Also, there was some frame drops in game after installation... I guess my best options are to turn off NPC HDT.  anyway how?

If there is no such way, I mean enabling it on custom race/ turning off NPC bouncing,  please tell me... because I'm totally noob in this HDT editing thing and I'm reading the whole XML file to see if there is something i can do by my own now...

I thought I wrote post here... which seems to be missing now.

anyway, got question.

Does this mod actually supports custom races like ningheim? because I'm 100% sure that this mod works for NPC, and vanila PC race though not working with custom race PC.

and if not, how do I enable this mod with custom race?

Edit: Tested again.  after switching my character to nord,(checked vanila races working with bouncing butt, belly jiggle, breasts.) and back to custom race(and not working again no bouncing at all).

Other HDT works just fine with custom race but only this one...

Also, there was some frame drops in game after installation... I guess my best options are to turn off NPC HDT.  anyway how?

If there is no such way, I mean enabling it on custom race/ turning off NPC bouncing,  please tell me... because I'm totally noob in this HDT editing thing and I'm reading the whole XML file to see if there is something i can do by my own now...

Check if your custom race comes with his own body meshes and skeletons in a separate folder. If so, replace them with appropiate TBBP ones.

I tried searching but I found nothing. I want the belly bulge animations for the UNPB 2.2 body. Currently I have XP32 Extended, the edited HDT all in one, what am I missing? can you point me to a version of UNPB that works with the buldge? thats all I want really.

Try HDT body from "blabba", it comes with bodyslide support for UNPB (HDT BodySlide v1.4.7z).

How and what you used to make new gif on the front page ? :blush:

Body meshes? it is blabba bodyslide CBBE HDT body plus the files you have attached in the main post.

no.. I mean, what you used to get these HD animated gif ?  I wanted to know what softwere did you use for get this big HD gif ? :blush:

squu29vf50x45066g.jpg

6ccmofdz771wma96g.jpg

no.. I mean, what you used to get these HD animated gif ?  I wanted to know what softwere did you use for get this big HD gif ? :blush:

Nvidia Shadowplay for the video capture, Photoshop CS5 for gif creation :cool:

truly remarkable results! :)

the only my consolation is that finally Shadowplay, arrives on the AMD Radeon, with name of RadeonPro "infinity", from the first test, it seems to work well both on the new 290, which on my 7970, for video-capture (H.264) at 60fps ^_^

the problem is how to make those HQ animated Gif, the Photoshop CS license costs a lot of money, I can afford it, unfortunately..! :(

Two Question..

I installed "Realistic Ragdolls and Force", after.. when I install XPMS32 Extended Skeletion, when you ask me, I overwrite ALL files ?

and.. You could make a "alternative" DefaultBBP XML file of "HDT All In One v3" with a More Butt bounce /jiggling, and a little bit more breast bounce ? :blush:

I installed "Realistic Ragdolls and Force", after.. when I install XPMS32 Extended Skeletion, when you ask me, I overwrite ALL files ?

The Extended skeleton should overwrite all other mods that replace the skeleton. I recommend using Mod Organizer if you aren't, as seeing what's being overwritten, and fixing mistakes, is 100x easier than reinstalling everything when your NMM install goes whack.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome file, first one I've gotten collisions to work for too. I did want to change the bounce a bit so it was a little less springy tho, and I saw you had posted a guide of sorts to show people how to edit the bounce in notepad. I tried, oh I tried... and failed to get the results I wanted. Normally I wouldn't ask for a personal edit or anything of the nature but I tried to get it how I like and can't seem to figure it out, thus if you, or any other kind soul, would be kind willing to make an edited file then I'd be very much obliged.

I'd like a bounce like the "My body is not jello" xml... maybe slightly more springy. To get it to work I tried to copy the values from that xml to this one, but it didn't work out as planned. I also tried to simply use that xml with these files, however, I then lost the collision from this. I know you, nor anybody else, don't have to help me, and if you don't I wouldn't hold it against anybody; but I'd appreciate the help. 

Nevermind, I got it to work.

help please i installed all this

SKSE - Last version

TBBP skeleton - XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended (Realistic Ragdolls and Force as pre-requisite)

HDT Body meshes (Blabba), UNP/UNPB BBP or whatever you want but TBBP/BBP compatible. For the Belly you will need a compatible bodyslide meshes, the ones from blabba has belly support.

also installed dragonfly and red, i dont have realistc ragdolls and force though, do i really need force? about the bodyslide mesh, im not entirely sure about that, i do have hdt body and hdt latest extensions installed.

Then i manually installed "HDT all in one zip file", wondering do i need the other stuff for the hair and piercings?

as soon i uninstalled the "hdt all in one", i didnt get ctd anymore. I did activate havoc esp in mod and made sure to use FNIS update with skeleton patch.

Which cum texture / overlay is that?

is a modified and improved version of SexLab Sperm replacer Heavy version with HRK ENB v2.52 (max quality) attachicon.gifBukkakeSperm.jpg

the mod is in the 3DM chinese forum, here: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4177329-1-4.html

to download, you have to register here http://bbs.3dmgame.com/member.php?mod=register.php

Can someone direct me to where the download link is? after register login cannot find.

help please i installed all this

SKSE - Last version

TBBP skeleton - XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended (Realistic Ragdolls and Force as pre-requisite)

HDT Body meshes (Blabba), UNP/UNPB BBP or whatever you want but TBBP/BBP compatible. For the Belly you will need a compatible bodyslide meshes, the ones from blabba has belly support.

also installed dragonfly and red, i dont have realistc ragdolls and force though, do i really need force? about the bodyslide mesh, im not entirely sure about that, i do have hdt body and hdt latest extensions installed.

Then i manually installed "HDT all in one zip file", wondering do i need the other stuff for the hair and piercings?

as soon i uninstalled the "hdt all in one", i didnt get ctd anymore. I did activate havoc esp in mod and made sure to use FNIS update with skeleton patch.

but.. where I can find exactly the HDT Body meshes (by Blabba) ? :blush:

Which cum texture / overlay is that?

is a modified and improved version of SexLab Sperm replacer Heavy version with HRK ENB v2.52 (max quality) attachicon.gifBukkakeSperm.jpg

the mod is in the 3DM chinese forum, here: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4177329-1-4.html

to download, you have to register here http://bbs.3dmgame.com/member.php?mod=register.php

Can someone direct me to where the download link is? after register login cannot find.

After you have registered, you must do a post of thanks in the discussion of mod, at that point in the first page, you will see the link to download and the passworld to insert for download ^_^

@Iuki here it is. It's actually the XML mentioned in post #29 in this thread

This is a fantastic thread, with all the help I was able to figure out how HDT kind of works (not a modder).  With this xml, the breast animation works very well for my UNP Bodyslide HDT normal body with 0.6 weight but unlike the xml in the all-in-one, Merida hair no longer works, whether Havok is equipped or not.  Does this xml contain the Merida stuff Daiemonic made?

I have a strange issue.  I have installed this and everything is running fine for an hr or so when all of a sudden the breasts of the female characters will start spiking everywhere across the screen like a texture that is not correctly connected to a mesh.  Has anyone else had a similar issues or know how to fix?

Ok, I gave this a try, although I wasn't sure about the version compatibilities and I am still a noob when it comes to HDT PE (I installed that just a few days before and was glad that it worked in the first try).

The new butt and breast jiggling worked really fine to some extent, but for some animations it looks a bit exaggerated. This may depend on my personal animation setup, on my HDT body shape I created in Bodyslide 2 and on my personal Race Menu settings concerning scale/height (0.9 instead of 1.0) and just weight 50. 

I use:

-HDT PE 14.28

-Groovtama's latest XMPS Extended Skeleton v1.93a Rev 50

-HDT Body 1.4 (CBBE shape)

and now your

HDT All in One .xml config

I use FNIS 5.02, but as far as I understand that FNIS helps to import the basic movement of a customized animation into your game, has nothing to do with HDT PE, but does not interfere with it too. As far as I understand that FNIS and HDT PE run alongside without disturbing each other.

As far as I know you do not need to delete/backup the default skeleton_female.hkx anymore when you use HDT PE 14.28 and XMPS Ext. Rev 50. So I just left that file where it is (XMPS Ext. does not override too).

I use a ton of TBBP/BBP and other animations, because vanilla is boring, vanilla with HDT jiggle is cool, but customized animations with HDT jiggle look pretty awesome.

I had installed for testing:

-Dragonfly's walking/running animations (TBBP)

-A TBBP sprinting animation (delivered by the 7B body pack from Nexus)

-R3113's standard standing idle nr. 1

-Crawl on Fours Catwomanstyle (BBP)

-Pretty Combat Idles for 1hm, 2hm, Bow, hand to hand (Karate) and sneak 1hm, sheath and unsheath animations/idles

-Immersive Animations for the beating/hitting animations

-Mystic Knight for casting animations

I know that HDT PE in combination with XMPS Extended will kill all BBP/TBBP jiggle of TBBP/BBP animations, but will replace/attach it with HDT bounce.

The default BBP from the default HDT 14.28 bbp.xml was already really nice to look at for all the above animations, relative soft, not exaggerated, but there was no collision control and especially for SexLab animations the jiggle was almost non existent.

After installing this mod here, especially the butt jiggle looked really great (was maybe a bit too soft for my taste in the default bbp.xml) and butt, breast and belly bounce in Sexlabanimations looked well (I have only tested a few, far from all).

The issue is the breast bounce for running animations and some other customized animations I use (hitting/beating anims for example). The vertical breast bounce is too large, the breasts appear tubular and get too much protracted. Especially for the R3113 idle nr. 1 the protraction is pretty ugly in that phase where the actor heaves up the breasts. In addition in the heaving up phase the hands are too far away from the breasts (it looks like telekinesis :-)

Of course the reason for this might be my personal body settings (height/scale, weight, proportion). I could imagine, that the breast jiggle looks well on much more voluminous breasts.

As a HDT noob I have some questions:

-What is a havok object ? and why do I need it ? (I realized that your mod worked well concerning the breast bounce and collision even without checking the havokitem.esp)

-Are there any other sources for configurated bbp.xml for HDT PEs bounce and collision control anywhere ? other presets ?

-How do I customize my own bbp.html and my own collision control ? is there a guide anywhere ? A bounce somewhere settling between the default bbp.xml and your preset would be perfect for me.