Jump to content

Trails in the Sky 2nd Chapter


Recommended Posts

Posted
58 minutes ago, lmaple said:

 

At Arseille, Tita's face looks unnatural(Chapter 7). Could you please have a look?

 

costume mod 

20261005181410_1.thumb.jpg.653e112ff256afc9e260df90f7e13b35.jpg

20261005181326_1.thumb.jpg.8409c6bef83169ac6cfae4066e2268c0.jpg

original

20261005181456_1.thumb.jpg.d20385dc90f976d3986efba6b92ef0f9.jpg

I'll note this issue down first, and fix it together with the others in the next major version update.

Posted
4 hours ago, hijunko said:

I'm not looking for something overtly erotic, but rather a mod where you occasionally get a hint of eroticism.
I need a mod like that.
Just a glimpse of panties in a fleeting moment...
Please, God, give me a mod like that.

There is a very conservative option on AyakaMods:
a mod that keeps the vanilla outfit and only changes the spats into simple underwear.It’s tagged NSFW, so you might need an account to view it.
There are also a few slightly sexier ones.
Just for reference.

Posted (edited)
On 10/2/2026 at 8:24 PM, Fartlockerr said:

I have spent some time vibe coding a browser based tool to edit model bust and butt sizes, as well as some basic physics sliders.

I made this because I wanted to edit v1 models, and the mod posted on nexusmods only supports v4 and v5. 

This relies on Kuro_MDL_Tools from @amorrow28. I have packaged the minimum number of his scripts required for this to run in this zip, but make no claim of ownership. Thank you Amorrow for what you do for the community. If you have any issue with me sharing this please let me know and I will take it down promptly.

This works best on mods generated by @lakovic and edits thereof because his models have 4 'chest' bones.
I have also tested with @amorrow28's mods, and my edits of Lakovic's mods.
At this time it does not load any textures.

Plesae note that it will create a file ending in scaled.mdl. You will want to rename this and put it in your asset folder


Hopefully this some people who just want to make a minor edit to an existing mod.
I have minimal experience coding, so may not be able to fix any issues, but please do let me know if you face issues.
I specifically built and tested this on a windows 11 computer.

For detailed instructions, view the readme in the attached zip. Unzip the attached folder and use that as your working folder for edits.

Model and Physics settings:
Screenshot2026-10-02181022.thumb.png.11ab977e3795b31c41e2b28667220af7.png

Additional Breast Size Sliders:
 

Screenshot2026-10-02181111.png.bfce320d10ca78884bb5e7ef7a9177b3.png

 

Falcom Model Browser Based Bust Editor.zip 62.05 kB · 3 downloads

Got this to work however I tried editing chr5000_c01.mdl the nude towel mod, specifically the ones that were to fix the nude Bathing interfering with the DOA 2 mod the file was uploaded here, when I copy said file to my working game asset folder unedited it works as intended and when I edit it, it brings back the innocence top no bottoms, I'm assuming the edits made default and remove certain edits made that fixed it, I realize this Brower based editor is extremely beta more than likely and so just thought I'd let yall know some edits don't work or have unforseen changes, anyways looking forward to way more options if possible, maybe a preset system 

Edited by doug022965
Posted
21 hours ago, hijunko said:

I'm not looking for something overtly erotic, but rather a mod where you occasionally get a hint of eroticism.
I need a mod like that.
Just a glimpse of panties in a fleeting moment...
Please, God, give me a mod like that.

 

The Modder mentioned is QED and his chiarism-MODs are here too (link on 1st Page)

Posted (edited)

Hello,

After the update I can't get the characters to use any outfits.

I'm assuming the save restore tool has to be updated? I've attempted to use it but it won't run.

Edited by Cloudcuculander
Posted
50 minutes ago, QYYQOMG said:

Excuse me, why have all these names of mine been changed to English?20261006144348_1.thumb.jpg.ecfb19cb9431eb7dc7fca78ff419153e.jpg20261006144348_1.thumb.jpg.ecfb19cb9431eb7dc7fca78ff419153e.jpg

20261006144340_1.jpg

 

You should merge table_sc with the given json. Do not use table_en.

Posted
2 hours ago, lmaple said:

 

你应该将 table_sc 与给定的 json 合并。不要使用 table_en。

是的,我确实是用了table_sc合并,打开页面后就是英文,请问有办法解决吗?... 谢谢·

Yes, I did use table_sc to merge them, but when I open the page, it shows up in English. Is there any way to fix this? ...Thank you12312312.png.50851ca4cc4ccaece004b75af47addd4.png

Posted
6 hours ago, Cloudcuculander said:

Hello,

After the update I can't get the characters to use any outfits.

I'm assuming the save restore tool has to be updated? I've attempted to use it but it won't run.

good i am not the only one  
THE  files from the UDW mod dont work anymore

Posted
5 minutes ago, Margok321 said:

good i am not the only one  
THE  files from the UDW mod dont work anymore

ah nah i am just an idoit  forgot to delete the .pac files again ^^

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, QYYQOMG said:

是的,我确实是用了table_sc合并,打开页面后就是英文,请问有办法解决吗?... 谢谢·

Yes, I did use table_sc to merge them, but when I open the page, it shows up in English. Is there any way to fix this? ...Thank you12312312.png.50851ca4cc4ccaece004b75af47addd4.png

 

emm, it seems that you didn't use loose file loader(xinput1_4.dll)

So pls check out carefully when you modify the .pac files.

 

I advise you verify the integrity of steam game files. Then use pac_extract.py to extract the latest table_sc file to get .tbl files.

Then use kurodlc_make_tbls.exe to re-create the merged tbl with the given translated json file.

> either you repack pac file or you directly put table_sc folder and xinput1_4.dll in the root fodler

 

你好像沒用 xinput1_4.dll来加载loose file 松散文件,感觉问题不在这。你先重新校验下游戏文件完整性然后重新解出table_sc里面的tbl文件再打包吧,建议用loose file loader直接加载会比较方便,不然游戏一更新的话,你还得重新打包。

 

 

Edited by lmaple
Posted

I did something so Kloe's outfits doesn't work anymore, she only has her default. Nothing happens when I try to change to another, not even a sound queue. The outfits works for every other character. Really weird. I don't know what I have done wrong.

Posted

I saw someone using DLSS 5 in this game, so I gave it a try, and the results were even better than I expected.
DLSS 5 is truly powerful, it can produce realistic visuals even for anime-style characters.

 

 

unused:

2.jpg.b81be9df5d5f01c300e2b8b2a155006d.jpg

 

used:

1.jpg.55f0c7eefdfe9078b5087b3d4ebe2d28.jpg

 

 

unused:

4.jpg.c7eb4e915a8e387b3ad21f468e00b598.jpg

 

used:

3.jpg.20d4646ac61555f657f566aef0c0da25.jpg

 

 

The tool I use is DLSS5-Swapper.

Posted
5 minutes ago, GODFITE said:

could it be that all mods broke except from the jiggle physics one ?

.Pac files appeared again after the update lmao, just delete them

Posted
15 hours ago, lmaple said:

 

嗯,看来你没有使用宽松文件加载器(xinput1_4.dll)。

所以,请在修改 .pac 文件时仔细检查。

 

我建议您验证Steam游戏文件的完整性。然后使用pac_extract.py提取最新的table_sc文件,以获得.tbl文件。

然后使用 kurodlc_make_tbls.exe 和给定的翻译 json 文件重新创建合并后的 tbl。

你可以重新打包 pac 文件,或者直接将 table_sc 文件夹和 xinput1_4.dll 放在根文件夹中。

 

想要没用xinput1_4.dll来加载松散文件,感觉不是这个。你先重新校验下游戏文件完整性然后重新解出table_sc里面的tbl文件再压缩吧,建议用松散文件加载器直接加载会比较方便,不然游戏一更新的话,你还得重新分配。

 

 

感谢你的回复,我已经重新校验了游戏文件完整性。我下载了最新的xinput1_4.dll文件,成功进入了游戏。但是游戏本文道具名称,以及服装名称还是显示了英文,我也不清楚是什么情况。

Thanks a lot for your reply.
I've already re-verified the integrity of the game files. I downloaded the latest version of xinput1_4.dll and successfully launched the game. However, the in-game item names and outfit names are still displayed in English, and I have no clue what's causing this issue......

3.png

4.png

5.png

Posted
5 hours ago, doug022965 said:

To all people having issues with .pac files overriding root folder loose files use this version no renaming required 

Enable logging just in case 

https://github.com/lmaple0/sora2looseload/releases/tag/v1.1.2

Since the update, I used this AND renamed the newly downloaded PAC files. My game is mute and the characters aren't T posting but their hands are out in a reverse V pointing down, they float around

Posted
2 minutes ago, ModsTime said:

Since the update, I used this AND renamed the newly downloaded PAC files. My game is mute and the characters aren't T posting but their hands are out in a reverse V pointing down, they float around

Do not rename them, do not delete the .pac files, this one bypasses the need, at least for me it does 

Posted
36 minutes ago, doug022965 said:

Do not rename them, do not delete the .pac files, this one bypasses the need, at least for me it does 

This worked, thank you

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...