omgopolis Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago 4 hours ago, Hearburnvictim said: Hello new to the forum, I hope this is the correct place to ask. Has anyone tried modding this game on steamdeck? I tried to follow the instructions, unpacked the .pak files specified in the Readme of the mod, ran kuro to create new .tbl files from the .json files and replaced the original ones with them. I used the two DOA swimsuit mods The game launches and runs fine but the items are not showing up in the shop. When I rename the unpacked Asset folder, the game no longer launches, so I take it the unpacking has worked properly and its using the Asset folder, rather then the .pak. I think it might be something about the tables that I am doing wrong, or maybe it does not work on SteamDeck but I can't imagine why it would not work. Thanks in advance. I haven't tried it on the Steam Deck, but I play with Proton on a Linux desktop, which is pretty similar. It sounds like you did everything right, so my only idea is that maybe you didn't replace the right tbl files? Between running different exe files with bottles and working with files outside of the game directory, I have a few different folders with tbl files floating around. So it might not hurt to double-check that you've actually updated the game's tbl files in the folder for the language you're using. My updated table_en\t_shop.tbl file with several mods was 84.2kB instead of 65.2kB
Vanguard84 Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago A French translation has been added to the description of Lakovic free outfits, available for purchase in the item shops, just as with those from amorrow28 mods. Of course, don't forget to place the Lakovic mod resources in the "assets" folder. Sky2nd_mod (Share Version) : by author Lakovic Sky2nd_Lakovic_Mod_FR.kurodlc.json 1
DeeJayIV Posted 7 hours ago Posted 7 hours ago 20 hours ago, Fartlockerr said: @lakovic has graciously allowed me to share some edits to his recently released mods. All credit goes to him for the fantastic original models and outfits! I've made them thicker and exposed, added butt bones and physics, and made the breast physics jigglier. I have put this together as a separate Kurodlc mod in the attached zip. I have not included all of the base textures (just some optional sexybody.dds files with pinker nipples), so please make sure you've installed the textures available in Lakovic's original mod first. Please let me know if you hit any issues. Included Outfits: Fartlocker Edits of Lakovic Mods.zip 26.06 MB · 1 download I'm not seeing the outfits available for purchase in the in-game shops after adding this json to my current table. Has anyone else had success with this pack? PS: Great work on these outfit designs though!
Fartlockerr Posted 7 hours ago Posted 7 hours ago @farai_aaa and @DeeJayIV I have updated the .json file in the attachment to include shops 62, 74, and 90. I have primarily been doing my testing at the O'Neil Duty-Free Shop in Ruan, so I may have previously omitted some. Can you confirm if the updated JSON is working? Thanks
DeeJayIV Posted 7 hours ago Posted 7 hours ago 8 minutes ago, Fartlockerr said: @farai_aaa and @DeeJayIV I have updated the .json file in the attachment to include shops 62, 74, and 90. I have primarily been doing my testing at the O'Neil Duty-Free Shop in Ruan, so I may have previously omitted some. Can you confirm if the updated JSON is working? Thanks It's working. Thanks for your efforts. Your creations are always worth the wait!
hepari1 Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago Does anyone know how to edit the footstep sounds for outfits? The bath outfit produces a barefoot sound, and I’d like to apply that same sound to other barefoot outfits.
SuperKam1 Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago v3 of Original Outfit Mods updated with Kloe using long hair and Oliver included, along with some other minor improvements. For those who dont mind some immersion breaking, it also includes a ride along Schera for Oliver. Its for entertainment purposes only and does not account for every way that he moves or him putting things in front of him so expect some clipping and stretching on that. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/269892-trails-in-the-sky-2nd-chapter/#findComment-7375862 Spoiler Spoiler 4
SuperKam1 Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago 1 hour ago, hepari1 said: Does anyone know how to edit the footstep sounds for outfits? The bath outfit produces a barefoot sound, and I’d like to apply that same sound to other barefoot outfits. Im not sure how to add that sound to other outfits but if you really want to you can just replace/rename the model you want to use with the bath model. The sound is tied to the model name but I havent messed with editing sounds.
noaslajuj Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago On 9/28/2026 at 2:02 AM, lakovic said: Sky2nd_mod (Share Version) Reveal hidden contents Ports part of the Sky1st mod content. Additionally adds two Crimson Robe Phoenix Dance_C outfits (not in 1st), bath outfits for Anelace and Josette, three Heat Cheer A/B/C outfits, and Halloween outfits.(Compared to the full version of 1st, it's only missing a few individual standalone outfits. I'll continue to keep the full version updated and add new outfits. But whether the shareware version gets updated will depend on the situation.) No DLC content has been added to the inventory — all outfits are purchased at the game's weapon shops: "Elger Weapon Shop," "Sain Weapon Shop," "Joan Weapon Shop," "Stein Weapon Shop," and "Weiss Weapon Shop." Moving the .mdl files from asset\common\model\npc into the asset\common\model folder will replace the corresponding NPCs with nude versions. Sky2nd_mod (Share Version).zip How to install — two cases: Reveal hidden contents 1. If your game has no mods installed, simply extract the mod pack I provided and copy the contents into the game's root directory. 2. If your game already has third-party mods installed, there are two sub-cases: a. If you don't want to keep your existing outfits and only want to use mine, you can also just replace directly, but you must use the "save repair tool"; otherwise, you won't be able to change outfits. Trails in the Sky 2nd save path: C:\Users\Administrator\Saved Games\Falcom\Trails in the Sky 2nd Chapter\savedata Put the .py script in the same directory as the save file, and double-click the .py script to run it. Suppose the save number you see in-game is 018 — then the corresponding file is \savedata\save016\savedata. Note that you need to subtract 2 from the number. After that, the script will rename the original save to .bak. b. If you want to keep your existing outfits and combine them with the ones I provided, then only copy the asset folder and xinput1_4.dll from the root directory into the game's root directory. After that, take t_costume.tbl, t_dlc.tbl, t_item.tbl, t_shop.tbl, t_viewer.tbl, and t_name.tbl from the table_sc folder in the game's root directory, copy them out separately into a new folder, run kurodlc_make_tbls.exe, and place it together with the kurodlc.json I provided. It will generate new tbl files; copy the new tbl files back into the table_sc folder in the game directory. Note that table_sc is for Simplified Chinese. Whichever language you're using, use that language's folder. If you want to change all languages, you'll need to do it once for each folder. Put the kurodlc.json I provided into each table's corresponding language folder. Before performing any of the above file modification operations, remember to back up the original files first. I can't be held responsible for any files that might get damaged. If you have any problems, feel free to @ me anytime, and I'll do my best to help. Save repair tool If a save file has a character stuck only being able to wear the official default outfit, and no matter which outfit you click, you can't change outfits, try using this tool to repair it. The original save will be backed up as .bak, so there's no need to worry about save corruption. Put the .py tool together with the savedata file, and double-click the script to run it. 空轨2nd存档修复工具.zip xinput1_4.dll This is an unofficial modified version of Hinkiii's sora1looseload 1.0.2c. I do not own the rights to it. Original project: https://github.com/Hinkiii/sora1looseload — thanks to the original author for making this plugin. What was modified: 1. Added support for sora_2nd.exe, while also supporting sky 1st. 2. Adjusted the lookup priority for loose files, prioritizing matches for the table_xx folder. If you're using a non-Japanese language and some menus, dialogue, and displays have mixed-in Japanese, try using this loose file loader. 3. Added support for VC++. Some people experience game crashes when using this dll — you can also try this version. xinput1_4.zip Screenshots To view all screenshots of the mod, please download this spreadsheet. sky2nd 方案_服装清单.zip Final thanks Thanks to @amorrow28for making the relevant MDL and DLC tools for the Trails series. I'll always say the same thing: without his contributions, the modding scene for the Trails series couldn't be this amazing, and so many mods would never have emerged. If you also enjoy making mods, please check out his tutorials and tools. https://github.com/eArmada8/kuro_mdl_tool/releases https://github.com/eArmada8/kuro_mdl_tool/wiki Edit: 2026/9/28:xinput1_4.dll and the save repair tool were only updated in the last couple of days, fixing some previous errors. If you downloaded this tool before, please download it again to prevent save corruption. Excellent work—truly a benchmark for the industry. Keep up the great work. @lakovic
prbb Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago 1 hour ago, SuperKam1 said: Hide contents 超级棒的思路!希望给每个男性都做一个到多个类似组合,有点小问题没关系,瑕不掩瑜 That's an amazing idea! Hope you can create one or more similar setups for every male character. Minor flaws are fine; they don't detract from the overall quality
SonicMan1234 Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago 2 hours ago, SuperKam1 said: v3 of Original Outfit Mods updated with Kloe using long hair and Oliver included, along with some other minor improvements. For those who dont mind some immersion breaking, it also includes a ride along Schera for Oliver. Its for entertainment purposes only and does not account for every way that he moves or him putting things in front of him so expect some clipping and stretching on that. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/269892-trails-in-the-sky-2nd-chapter/#findComment-7375862 Hide contents Reveal hidden contents This is awesome. Ngl I wouldn't mind if we got some more male mods so the whole party can get in on the fun. We got Joshua and Olivier now. Also I wonder if you could make the ride alongs attachments instead of character models.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now