Popular Post lakovic Posted October 1 Popular Post Posted October 1 I casually adjusted a photo. I have to say, this time I really have to give big praise to this photo system Falcom developed — it's just really excellent. 22
ModsTime Posted October 1 Posted October 1 (edited) There is no mod that makes Joshua nude as a female yet right? Edited October 1 by ModsTime
longmen123 Posted October 1 Posted October 1 7 hours ago, lakovic said: 是的,这也是为什么我在上面回复你的时候提到了渲染风格的区别:偏向动漫风格的渲染风格明暗分界线更明显、更锐利,而偏向写实风格的渲染风格明暗分界线则更模糊、更柔和。 首先,你可以检查一下——在使用exe合并表格后,新的.tbl文件是否比旧的大几KB左右?如果有变化,就说明合并已经生效。 另外,还有一点需要注意:我提供的购买商店都是城市里的武器商店。我不确定你是不是去错地方了? 希望可以出一个没有这种渲染风格的,至少不那么明显有明暗的对比就好了 2
zx_leo Posted October 1 Posted October 1 finally fixed this weird issue after 1 week. I'd like to share the solution if anyone meets the same problem. No matter whether they were extracted after downloading or unpacked using the unpacking tool PacTool_V1.1, all the DDS files throw errors, as shown in the image. I repeatedly re-downloaded the compressed archive multiple times (including downloading it from the 3DM forum), and updated the RAR and 7z tools, but it still couldn't be solved. DeepSeek gave a hint that the first 4 bytes of these DDS files are in LZ4 format. Spoiler lz4.rar drop exe and bat in the dds folder,and click the bat。
Whisperrr Posted October 2 Posted October 2 On 9/30/2026 at 12:36 PM, macbairnard said: This viewer mod is just too good 🤤 Can i ask which mod did you use for the nudity, or did you use combination of some mods?
ironicmustash Posted October 2 Posted October 2 @lakovic Amazing mod already! Glad to support you and excited to see how it progresses. I'm curious if it's possible to use the body model utilized for Anelace on Estelle. Is it as simple as copying the .mdl and renaming it? Thanks for your time!
Cloudcuculander Posted October 2 Posted October 2 19 hours ago, lakovic said: Yes, that's also why, when I replied to you above, I mentioned the difference in rendering styles: a rendering style leaning toward anime has a more obvious, sharper light-dark boundary line. Whereas a rendering style leaning toward realistic has a fuzzier, softer light-dark boundary line. First, you can check — after you use the exe to combine the tables, is the new .tbl file a few KB larger than the old one, or something like that? If there's a change, that means it did take effect. Also, one thing to note: the shops I provided for purchasing are all weapon shops in the cities. I'm not sure if you went to the wrong place? Yup that was it, I was at the wrong shop. Thanks for the help!
Ayking Posted October 2 Posted October 2 No way in hell Falcom will bring photo mode to Horizon 2 lmao. Also, girls, chilllllll Spoiler Spoiler 14
macbairnard Posted October 2 Posted October 2 (edited) 18 hours ago, Whisperrr said: Can i ask which mod did you use for the nudity, or did you use combination of some mods? Hot springs outfit nude mod and Add hot springs costumes for Anelace, Josette and Julia @Vanguard84 any hope for a port of your Innocence mod from 1st (with pubic hair) to 2nd ? I can't get it to work with other mods (or as a standalone for that matter) at the moment Edited October 2 by macbairnard
Fartlockerr Posted October 3 Posted October 3 (edited) I have spent some time vibe coding a browser based tool to edit model bust and butt sizes, as well as some basic physics sliders. I made this because I wanted to edit v1 models, and the mod posted on nexusmods only supports v4 and v5. This relies on Kuro_MDL_Tools from @amorrow28. I have packaged the minimum number of his scripts required for this to run in this zip, but make no claim of ownership. Thank you Amorrow for what you do for the community. If you have any issue with me sharing this please let me know and I will take it down promptly. This works best on mods generated by @lakovic and edits thereof because his models have 4 'chest' bones. I have also tested with @amorrow28's mods, and my edits of Lakovic's mods. At this time it does not load any textures. Plesae note that it will create a file ending in scaled.mdl. You will want to rename this and put it in your asset folder Hopefully this some people who just want to make a minor edit to an existing mod. I have minimal experience coding, so may not be able to fix any issues, but please do let me know if you face issues. I specifically built and tested this on a windows 11 computer. For detailed instructions, view the readme in the attached zip. Unzip the attached folder and use that as your working folder for edits. Model and Physics settings: Additional Breast Size Sliders: Falcom Model Browser Based Bust Editor.zip Edited October 3 by Fartlockerr 12
SonicMan1234 Posted October 3 Posted October 3 2 hours ago, Fartlockerr said: I have spent some time vibe coding a browser based tool to edit model bust and butt sizes, as well as some basic physics sliders. I made this because I wanted to edit v1 models, and the mod posted on nexusmods only supports v4 and v5. This relies on Kuro_MDL_Tools from @amorrow28. I have packaged the minimum number of his scripts required for this to run in this zip, but make no claim of ownership. Thank you Amorrow for what you do for the community. If you have any issue with me sharing this please let me know and I will take it down promptly. This works best on mods generated by @lakovic and edits thereof because his models have 4 'chest' bones. I have also tested with @amorrow28's mods, and my edits of Lakovic's mods. At this time it does not load any textures. Plesae note that it will create a file ending in scaled.mdl. You will want to rename this and put it in your asset folder Hopefully this some people who just want to make a minor edit to an existing mod. I have minimal experience coding, so may not be able to fix any issues, but please do let me know if you face issues. I specifically built and tested this on a windows 11 computer. For detailed instructions, view the readme in the attached zip. Unzip the attached folder and use that as your working folder for edits. Model and Physics settings: Additional Breast Size Sliders: Falcom Model Browser Based Bust Editor.zip 61.99 kB · 1 download Holy shit, this is amazing. Would this work on the Calvard games too, or if not can it get supported eventually? As an aside, an 2nd brought out some amazing tools. I have a question about the photo/pose since I haven't started up the game yet, but seen some of it in action. I assume all the poses are fixed, but it would be nice if we could have a tool to allow for free posing. 1
amorrow28 Posted October 3 Author Posted October 3 3 hours ago, Fartlockerr said: I have spent some time vibe coding a browser based tool to edit model bust and butt sizes, as well as some basic physics sliders. I made this because I wanted to edit v1 models, and the mod posted on nexusmods only supports v4 and v5. This relies on Kuro_MDL_Tools from @amorrow28. I have packaged the minimum number of his scripts required for this to run in this zip, but make no claim of ownership. Thank you Amorrow for what you do for the community. If you have any issue with me sharing this please let me know and I will take it down promptly. This works best on mods generated by @lakovic and edits thereof because his models have 4 'chest' bones. I have also tested with @amorrow28's mods, and my edits of Lakovic's mods. At this time it does not load any textures. Plesae note that it will create a file ending in scaled.mdl. You will want to rename this and put it in your asset folder Hopefully this some people who just want to make a minor edit to an existing mod. I have minimal experience coding, so may not be able to fix any issues, but please do let me know if you face issues. I specifically built and tested this on a windows 11 computer. For detailed instructions, view the readme in the attached zip. Unzip the attached folder and use that as your working folder for edits. Model and Physics settings: Additional Breast Size Sliders: Falcom Model Browser Based Bust Editor.zip 61.99 kB · 1 download No need to ask me for permission, but all my tools are GPL-3, so any tool derived from (or packaged with) my tools need to also be GPL-3 and need to give credit. I haven’t had a chance to look at this but as long as there is a link to my GitHub then it’s totally fine. 1 hour ago, SonicMan1234 said: Holy shit, this is amazing. Would this work on the Calvard games too, or if not can it get supported eventually? As an aside, an 2nd brought out some amazing tools. I have a question about the photo/pose since I haven't started up the game yet, but seen some of it in action. I assume all the poses are fixed, but it would be nice if we could have a tool to allow for free posing. It’s absolutely crazy what AI has allowed. I find my code extended in all parts of ways these days… Anyway, to address your second comment, I added support to mod this mode to kurotools via t_viewer.tbl editing a couple of weeks ago. (No AI involved 😂) I’m pretty sure we can add custom animations by putting animations into the characters’ aniscripts (similar to reverie, use Ingert to edit) and adding linking entries in t_viewer (again similar to reverie). I wish I had the motivation to do more research but honestly I’m burnt out from modding and just want to play the game. 5
SonicMan1234 Posted October 3 Posted October 3 41 minutes ago, amorrow28 said: Anyway, to address your second comment, I added support to mod this mode to kurotools via t_viewer.tbl editing a couple of weeks ago. (No AI involved 😂) I’m pretty sure we can add custom animations by putting animations into the characters’ aniscripts (similar to reverie, use Ingert to edit) and adding linking entries in t_viewer (again similar to reverie). I wish I had the motivation to do more research but honestly I’m burnt out from modding and just want to play the game. I feel you, though I've been half busy half waiting for mods. There's a decent chance they continue to add photo modes (hopefully) in Horzion 2 and beyond, so there's plenty of time for people to tinker with it in the future after actually playing the damn thing, haha.
lakovic Posted October 3 Posted October 3 6 hours ago, Fartlockerr said: I have spent some time vibe coding a browser based tool to edit model bust and butt sizes, as well as some basic physics sliders. I made this because I wanted to edit v1 models, and the mod posted on nexusmods only supports v4 and v5. This relies on Kuro_MDL_Tools from @amorrow28. I have packaged the minimum number of his scripts required for this to run in this zip, but make no claim of ownership. Thank you Amorrow for what you do for the community. If you have any issue with me sharing this please let me know and I will take it down promptly. This works best on mods generated by @lakovic and edits thereof because his models have 4 'chest' bones. I have also tested with @amorrow28's mods, and my edits of Lakovic's mods. At this time it does not load any textures. Plesae note that it will create a file ending in scaled.mdl. You will want to rename this and put it in your asset folder Hopefully this some people who just want to make a minor edit to an existing mod. I have minimal experience coding, so may not be able to fix any issues, but please do let me know if you face issues. I specifically built and tested this on a windows 11 computer. For detailed instructions, view the readme in the attached zip. Unzip the attached folder and use that as your working folder for edits. Model and Physics settings: Additional Breast Size Sliders: Falcom Model Browser Based Bust Editor.zip 62.05 kB · 1 download What an eye-catching tool. In the past, if I wanted to change breast size, I had to sculpt in Blender and adjust every detail. Now I just click and drag a slider in the browser — it's incredibly convenient. I uploaded Estelle's model and, with just a little fiddling, increased her breast size by one cup. But for special body types, like super huge breasts and such, the tool still can't quite manage it. Maybe in another year, AI tools will make all of this possible — it's really striking how fast technology is advancing. I also tried adjusting the hips, but it had no effect. Maybe it's because the bone names are different? The hip bone in the Sky series and the one in Kai no Kiseki differ by just one "s" — for example, LeftHipRoll vs. LeftHipsRoll. Spoiler 1
prbb Posted October 3 Posted October 3 有没有哪位大神能给拍摄模式增加更多性感的姿势? Can any expert add more suggestive poses to the photo mode?
GDKing Posted October 3 Posted October 3 On 9/27/2026 at 2:02 PM, lakovic said: Sky2nd_mod (Share Version) Reveal hidden contents Ports part of the Sky1st mod content. Additionally adds two Crimson Robe Phoenix Dance_C outfits (not in 1st), bath outfits for Anelace and Josette, three Heat Cheer A/B/C outfits, and Halloween outfits.(Compared to the full version of 1st, it's only missing a few individual standalone outfits. I'll continue to keep the full version updated and add new outfits. But whether the shareware version gets updated will depend on the situation.) No DLC content has been added to the inventory — all outfits are purchased at the game's weapon shops: "Elger Weapon Shop," "Sain Weapon Shop," "Joan Weapon Shop," "Stein Weapon Shop," and "Weiss Weapon Shop." Moving the .mdl files from asset\common\model\npc into the asset\common\model folder will replace the corresponding NPCs with nude versions. Sky2nd_mod (Share Version).zip How to install — two cases: Reveal hidden contents 1. If your game has no mods installed, simply extract the mod pack I provided and copy the contents into the game's root directory. 2. If your game already has third-party mods installed, there are two sub-cases: a. If you don't want to keep your existing outfits and only want to use mine, you can also just replace directly, but you must use the "save repair tool"; otherwise, you won't be able to change outfits. Trails in the Sky 2nd save path: C:\Users\Administrator\Saved Games\Falcom\Trails in the Sky 2nd Chapter\savedata Put the .py script in the same directory as the save file, and double-click the .py script to run it. Suppose the save number you see in-game is 018 — then the corresponding file is \savedata\save016\savedata. Note that you need to subtract 2 from the number. After that, the script will rename the original save to .bak. b. If you want to keep your existing outfits and combine them with the ones I provided, then only copy the asset folder and xinput1_4.dll from the root directory into the game's root directory. After that, take t_costume.tbl, t_dlc.tbl, t_item.tbl, t_shop.tbl, t_viewer.tbl, and t_name.tbl from the table_sc folder in the game's root directory, copy them out separately into a new folder, run kurodlc_make_tbls.exe, and place it together with the kurodlc.json I provided. It will generate new tbl files; copy the new tbl files back into the table_sc folder in the game directory. Note that table_sc is for Simplified Chinese. Whichever language you're using, use that language's folder. If you want to change all languages, you'll need to do it once for each folder. Put the kurodlc.json I provided into each table's corresponding language folder. Before performing any of the above file modification operations, remember to back up the original files first. I can't be held responsible for any files that might get damaged. If you have any problems, feel free to @ me anytime, and I'll do my best to help. Save repair tool If a save file has a character stuck only being able to wear the official default outfit, and no matter which outfit you click, you can't change outfits, try using this tool to repair it. The original save will be backed up as .bak, so there's no need to worry about save corruption. Put the .py tool together with the savedata file, and double-click the script to run it. 空轨2nd存档修复工具.zip xinput1_4.dll This is an unofficial modified version of Hinkiii's sora1looseload 1.0.2c. I do not own the rights to it. Original project: https://github.com/Hinkiii/sora1looseload — thanks to the original author for making this plugin. What was modified: 1. Added support for sora_2nd.exe, while also supporting sky 1st. 2. Adjusted the lookup priority for loose files, prioritizing matches for the table_xx folder. If you're using a non-Japanese language and some menus, dialogue, and displays have mixed-in Japanese, try using this loose file loader. 3. Added support for VC++. Some people experience game crashes when using this dll — you can also try this version. xinput1_4.zip Screenshots To view all screenshots of the mod, please download this spreadsheet. sky2nd 方案_服装清单.zip Final thanks Thanks to @amorrow28for making the relevant MDL and DLC tools for the Trails series. I'll always say the same thing: without his contributions, the modding scene for the Trails series couldn't be this amazing, and so many mods would never have emerged. If you also enjoy making mods, please check out his tutorials and tools. https://github.com/eArmada8/kuro_mdl_tool/releases https://github.com/eArmada8/kuro_mdl_tool/wiki Edit: 2026/9/28:xinput1_4.dll and the save repair tool were only updated in the last couple of days, fixing some previous errors. If you downloaded this tool before, please download it again to prevent save corruption. Ha ha, forgot to post my thoughts on this mod. I loved the Estelle and Scherazard qipao outfits in the 1st Chapeter N&S mod, and I am so happy there are the short skirt C variants! It's now one of my all-time favorite outfits you've made 🥰
Fartlockerr Posted October 3 Posted October 3 (edited) Hi Lakovic, thanks for your kind word and for taking a look at this! For the hips and butt scaling, It's looking for "LeftButt", "LeftButt_Top", and the right equivalent. I have been using a blender script (posted on page 2) to automatically add these to an imported .glb. I've still needed to do the weight painting, but that's how I've approached the butt physics on my edits. It probably would have been smarter to use the LeftHipRoll bones, etc, but I was not aware they controlled the butt at that time until I had added these bones and weight painting. To be honest the butt sliders are not as convenient as the chest sliders though, they have led to some wierd deformations on my side. I have had some success making comically large tits though, but this has come from using meshes that I had already edited for thiccness: Quote Edited October 3 by Fartlockerr 4
jonathan kuminga Posted October 3 Posted October 3 black texture edit for Estelle bunnygirl mod Black bunny Estelle Texture.7z 3
doug022965 Posted October 4 Posted October 4 On 10/2/2026 at 8:24 PM, Fartlockerr said: I have spent some time vibe coding a browser based tool to edit model bust and butt sizes, as well as some basic physics sliders. I made this because I wanted to edit v1 models, and the mod posted on nexusmods only supports v4 and v5. This relies on Kuro_MDL_Tools from @amorrow28. I have packaged the minimum number of his scripts required for this to run in this zip, but make no claim of ownership. Thank you Amorrow for what you do for the community. If you have any issue with me sharing this please let me know and I will take it down promptly. This works best on mods generated by @lakovic and edits thereof because his models have 4 'chest' bones. I have also tested with @amorrow28's mods, and my edits of Lakovic's mods. At this time it does not load any textures. Plesae note that it will create a file ending in scaled.mdl. You will want to rename this and put it in your asset folder Hopefully this some people who just want to make a minor edit to an existing mod. I have minimal experience coding, so may not be able to fix any issues, but please do let me know if you face issues. I specifically built and tested this on a windows 11 computer. For detailed instructions, view the readme in the attached zip. Unzip the attached folder and use that as your working folder for edits. Model and Physics settings: Additional Breast Size Sliders: Falcom Model Browser Based Bust Editor.zip 62.05 kB · 2 downloads This needs to work without the internet, great work, but it's biggest weakness..........interesting however needs a fully offline version don't care how big the file size.....looking forward to this so much this would be amazing 1
bgvb111 Posted October 5 Posted October 5 On 2026/10/4 at AM12点10分, Fartlockerr said: 你好,Lakovic,感谢你的鼓励和阅读! 关于臀部和臀部的比例,它要找“左臀”、“LeftButt_Top”以及右侧对应的部位。我一直在用Blender脚本(在第2页发布)自动把这些文件添加到导入的.glb文件中。我仍然需要做重量绘制,但这就是我在剪辑中处理臀部物理的方式。用LeftHipRoll骨骼等工具可能更聪明,但我当时不知道它们控制臀部,直到我加了这些骨骼和重量涂装。说实话,臀部滑块没有胸部滑块方便,导致我这侧出现了一些奇怪的变形。 不过我确实成功做出过滑稽的大胸部,但这是因为我用了已经编辑过的丰满网格: 有这么mod的下载连接吗?
daoxiang1707 Posted Monday at 07:31 AM Posted Monday at 07:31 AM On 2026/9/22 at 1:18 PM, amorrow28 said: 这次是一个小模组。我很遗憾无法让 Luciola 成为我的 UnSkirt 模组的一部分,所以我决定制作这个裸照模组。如果您愿意,我还提供了全裸版本。感谢传奇人物@拉科维奇 对于我用来穿这件服装的身体,他非常慷慨地让我使用。 免责声明:显然,我不拥有也不声称拥有用于制作此模组的任何资产。 Sky2nd_LuciolaMod.7z 8.27MB · 15 次下载 安装说明: 按照本教程解压(并重命名) asset_common_model.pac -请确保您的游戏仍在加载,然后再继续下一步! 将资源文件夹从该模组复制到您的基础天空文件夹中。它应该替换一个文件(如果您安装了我的其他一些模组,可能会替换多个文件)。 对于完全裸露:按照上述步骤安装所有文件(包括纹理),然后将修改后的 chr5122.mdl 替换为 Nude_alternate 文件夹中的版本。 注意:如果你想知道我的截图背景中穿着内衣的女士,那当然是UDW mod by@假城! 享受! Thank you for your great dedication! However, when this character uses their skill, the skill animation shows some breast indentation. Could you please fix this?
hijunko Posted Monday at 09:28 AM Posted Monday at 09:28 AM I'm not looking for something overtly erotic, but rather a mod where you occasionally get a hint of eroticism. I need a mod like that. Just a glimpse of panties in a fleeting moment... Please, God, give me a mod like that.
lmaple Posted Monday at 10:20 AM Posted Monday at 10:20 AM On 9/28/2026 at 2:02 AM, lakovic said: Sky2nd_mod (Share Version) Reveal hidden contents Ports part of the Sky1st mod content. Additionally adds two Crimson Robe Phoenix Dance_C outfits (not in 1st), bath outfits for Anelace and Josette, three Heat Cheer A/B/C outfits, and Halloween outfits.(Compared to the full version of 1st, it's only missing a few individual standalone outfits. I'll continue to keep the full version updated and add new outfits. But whether the shareware version gets updated will depend on the situation.) No DLC content has been added to the inventory — all outfits are purchased at the game's weapon shops: "Elger Weapon Shop," "Sain Weapon Shop," "Joan Weapon Shop," "Stein Weapon Shop," and "Weiss Weapon Shop." Moving the .mdl files from asset\common\model\npc into the asset\common\model folder will replace the corresponding NPCs with nude versions. Sky2nd_mod (Share Version).zip How to install — two cases: Reveal hidden contents 1. If your game has no mods installed, simply extract the mod pack I provided and copy the contents into the game's root directory. 2. If your game already has third-party mods installed, there are two sub-cases: a. If you don't want to keep your existing outfits and only want to use mine, you can also just replace directly, but you must use the "save repair tool"; otherwise, you won't be able to change outfits. Trails in the Sky 2nd save path: C:\Users\Administrator\Saved Games\Falcom\Trails in the Sky 2nd Chapter\savedata Put the .py script in the same directory as the save file, and double-click the .py script to run it. Suppose the save number you see in-game is 018 — then the corresponding file is \savedata\save016\savedata. Note that you need to subtract 2 from the number. After that, the script will rename the original save to .bak. b. If you want to keep your existing outfits and combine them with the ones I provided, then only copy the asset folder and xinput1_4.dll from the root directory into the game's root directory. After that, take t_costume.tbl, t_dlc.tbl, t_item.tbl, t_shop.tbl, t_viewer.tbl, and t_name.tbl from the table_sc folder in the game's root directory, copy them out separately into a new folder, run kurodlc_make_tbls.exe, and place it together with the kurodlc.json I provided. It will generate new tbl files; copy the new tbl files back into the table_sc folder in the game directory. Note that table_sc is for Simplified Chinese. Whichever language you're using, use that language's folder. If you want to change all languages, you'll need to do it once for each folder. Put the kurodlc.json I provided into each table's corresponding language folder. Before performing any of the above file modification operations, remember to back up the original files first. I can't be held responsible for any files that might get damaged. If you have any problems, feel free to @ me anytime, and I'll do my best to help. Save repair tool If a save file has a character stuck only being able to wear the official default outfit, and no matter which outfit you click, you can't change outfits, try using this tool to repair it. The original save will be backed up as .bak, so there's no need to worry about save corruption. Put the .py tool together with the savedata file, and double-click the script to run it. 空轨2nd存档修复工具.zip xinput1_4.dll This is an unofficial modified version of Hinkiii's sora1looseload 1.0.2c. I do not own the rights to it. Original project: https://github.com/Hinkiii/sora1looseload — thanks to the original author for making this plugin. What was modified: 1. Added support for sora_2nd.exe, while also supporting sky 1st. 2. Adjusted the lookup priority for loose files, prioritizing matches for the table_xx folder. If you're using a non-Japanese language and some menus, dialogue, and displays have mixed-in Japanese, try using this loose file loader. 3. Added support for VC++. Some people experience game crashes when using this dll — you can also try this version. xinput1_4.zip Screenshots To view all screenshots of the mod, please download this spreadsheet. sky2nd 方案_服装清单.zip Final thanks Thanks to @amorrow28for making the relevant MDL and DLC tools for the Trails series. I'll always say the same thing: without his contributions, the modding scene for the Trails series couldn't be this amazing, and so many mods would never have emerged. If you also enjoy making mods, please check out his tutorials and tools. https://github.com/eArmada8/kuro_mdl_tool/releases https://github.com/eArmada8/kuro_mdl_tool/wiki Edit: 2026/9/28:xinput1_4.dll and the save repair tool were only updated in the last couple of days, fixing some previous errors. If you downloaded this tool before, please download it again to prevent save corruption. At Arseille, Tita's face looks unnatural(Chapter 7). Could you please have a look? costume mod original
kek1ch Posted Monday at 10:55 AM Posted Monday at 10:55 AM 1 hour ago, hijunko said: I'm not looking for something overtly erotic, but rather a mod where you occasionally get a hint of eroticism. I need a mod like that. Just a glimpse of panties in a fleeting moment... Please, God, give me a mod like that. Wrong place for that I suppose. You will find what you need on AyakaMods as far as I am concerned
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now