How to enable HDT belly distortions with SOS *announcement*

Derpakiin

ha it works this is really cool few tips for those who can't get it to work 

1)use HDT physics extension 12-29 or 14-28 works with both (HDTPE 10-24 Crashes Don't use it )

2)Works With CT77+CBBE Silly Huge (Don't use Any HDT or 7B or UNP Bodies because XPMSE 1.9LE and XPMSE 2.06 is not Fully  compatible with them USE  CT77 Because its compatible if your going to use any other than CT77 there is going to be inward belly Problem to fix that use JFF to Rename NPC Belly to HDT Belly if your not going to do that easier way is to use CT77Body i haven't got any problems with it yet

3)Delete/Rename  Female Skeleton_HKX

4)Make a Bashed patch if you have over 100mods

5) Run Fnis

6)Play and enjoy

1)use HDT physics extension 12-29 or 14-28 works with both (HDTPE 10-24 Crashes Don't use it )

2)Works With CT77+CBBE Silly Huge (Don't use Any HDT or 7B or UNP Bodies because XPMSE 1.9LE and XPMSE 2.06 is not Fully  compatible with them USE  CT77 Because its compatible if your going to use any other than CT77 there is going to be inward belly Problem to fix that use JFF to Rename NPC Belly to HDT Belly if your not going to do that easier way is to use CT77Body i haven't got any problems with it yet

5) Run Fnis

6)Play and enjoy

Could you please elaborate on steps 3 and 4?

I've been trying to get this working for, like, a week now with little tweaks and still haven't figured this out.

Maybe there's something I don't know, but a bashed patch has nothing to do with HDT, meshes or a skeleton.
It's for compatibility (like merging patches), leveled items or ingame values (like timescale, percentage of spawns) and so on. Setting a final number when different mods are trying to edit the same values.

if you have over 100 mods installed or some that change the skeleton use Bashed patch

Delete or Rename Female Skeleton_HKX for all animations to work including HDT for example Breast jiggle and bounce 

If using the XPMSE you don't delete/rename the female skeleton_hkx.

Dunno if that could help you, azmodan, but did you copy the latest skeleton to your custom race and followers?

I dont have custome race. My player is a Breton Female. The followers are previous characters created with Familiar Faces and they too use vanila races. They are imperial and nord. 

5) Run Fnis

6)Play and enjoy

12-29 and 14-28 make the HTD parts to be more "loose" for me. I have benn using it with 10-24 and it does work witout crashes. It also works with the other two versions I just dont like the effets on the body parts that much. Do I HAVE to rename the NPC Belly to HDT Belly in the constrains of my .xml to get the correct effect in the latest 2 versions? Will that stop the belly from jiggling when I run or jump? I dont have XPMSE 1.9 exactly because it is not fully compatible with unp. I have the latest compatible version of XPMS.

lol im using HDT 14-28 works fine for me atleast 

if you use XPMSE 2.06 then you have to rename NPC Belly to HDT belly 

a little update Don't use Female Head.nif it's doesn't work with NPC'S

if anyone's having problems with HDT+Collisions Try  this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support-updated-just-another-hdt-xml-file/page-2 it's for HDT 14-28 for perfectly atleast for me  it's easier and Best of them All

Don't use XPMSE 2.06 it's not compatible yet

(Taken From XPMSE Page) here's a Current list of Bodies that work with HDT and what Skeleton:

Default BBP Body (CHSBHC) => 2.0 compatible
Default BBP Body (CHSBHC) => 1.9 incompatible
Default TBBP Body (CBBE3.0;old UNP\B T\BBP;7B T\BBP) => 2.0 compatible
Default TBBP Body (CBBE3.0;old UNP\B T\BBP;7B T\BBP) => 1.9 incompatible
Any XPMS+TBBP animation compatible body (UNPB Redux;etc) => 2.0 compatible
Any XPMS+TBBP animation compatible body (UNPB Redux;etc) => 1.9 incompatible
Any XPMSE1.9+HDT compatible body (CBBE\7B HDT Body) => 2.0 incompatible
Any XPMSE2.X+HDT compatible body (CT77 HDT Body) => 1.9 incompatible

lol im using HDT 14-28 works fine for me atleast 

if you use XPMSE 2.06 then you have to rename NPC Belly to HDT belly 

a little update Don't use Female Head.nif it's doesn't work with NPC'S

if anyone's having problems with HDT+Collisions Try  this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support-updated-just-another-hdt-xml-file/page-2 it's for HDT 14-28 for perfectly atleast for me  it's easier and Best of them All

Don't use XPMSE 2.06 it's not compatible yet

(Taken From XPMSE Page) here's a Current list of Bodies that work with HDT and what Skeleton:

Default BBP Body (CHSBHC) => 2.0 compatible

Default BBP Body (CHSBHC) => 1.9 incompatible

Default TBBP Body (CBBE3.0;old UNP\B T\BBP;7B T\BBP) => 2.0 compatible

Default TBBP Body (CBBE3.0;old UNP\B T\BBP;7B T\BBP) => 1.9 incompatible

Any XPMS+TBBP animation compatible body (UNPB Redux;etc) => 2.0 compatible

Any XPMS+TBBP animation compatible body (UNPB Redux;etc) => 1.9 incompatible

Any XPMSE1.9+HDT compatible body (CBBE\7B HDT Body) => 2.0 incompatible

Any XPMSE2.X+HDT compatible body (CT77 HDT Body) => 1.9 incompatible

That file is like the old one I was using and will not work for bely collisions, since it does not have a belly bone. :-)

Meh, I just cant find out what the hell is causing the log spam with WARNING: Cannot bind bone : NPC PreBelly - bone doesn't exist.

Have XPMSE 2.06 installed and replaced every possible skeleton O.o weird.

You might need to follow the instructions in red about renaming NPC PreBelly http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

Obviously I fucked something up :P will doublecheck when I get home.

Edit: Yeah for some odd reason I overwritten the corrected xml with another one, but I thought I was using the corrected one all along, fml...  I wonder how and when but nevermind. All fixed now thanks for the advice.

• 2 weeks later...

Yay!  After trying bod after bod, got B3llisario's preggo bod to give collision, and not look like bleah (aside from annoyin UNP neckseam, ofc).  Totally thought it wouldn't, as it was an earlier bod, but it sure seems to do the trick. 

TY Derpa for makin the OP on this!

Ok, finally get fix some bugs and get collision (special thanks for @Iuki for help me)), I hope this will be helpful to someone.

1- First follow the instructions install (SOS), (important) > install HDT 14-28 Daie HDT Edit 5 ( works from me) you need havok files

2-  Install XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 2.06 or version 1.9 

3- Install HDT body and after install body etc, with Nifskope > enable collisions, follow instructions in the post or u can try this :  

(malebody_0 and 1.nif "linked hdtm.xml)   

(femalebody_0 and 1.nif    linked hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml) 

(femalehead.nif linked hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml)

(malehands_0 and 1.nif linked hdtm.xml)

remplace all, and  play the game and check!

some ss

GY7iIZn.png
WXGQfMa.png
x84UTNx.png
u16dkcj.png

Thanks for the guide, at first glance it looked too much like work to both with but was actually easy to follow, appreciate the time and effort put into writing something even I could follow.

Got a partial success, I didn't seem to get the clipping where I had before but it caused lag with defeat and SL and the freelook cam felt like it was in treacle. Maybe PC not really upto the job.

Backed up all my files so will just replace them how they were. May come back to this at a later date when I have more time to play with settings.

• 2 weeks later...

OK what spec PC do you need to run this? As soon as drop in the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml my game runs like a flick book

My system is old but should be up to the job

I7 920 o/c'd to 3.6ghz

16gb PC3 12800

GTX660

Hardly a beast but it should really be fine for skyrim, is it a lack of grunt from my hardware or did I do something wrong with the install?

Thanks for the guide, at first glance it looked too much like work to both with but was actually easy to follow, appreciate the time and effort put into writing something even I could follow.

Got a partial success, I didn't seem to get the clipping where I had before but it caused lag with defeat and SL and the freelook cam felt like it was in treacle. Maybe PC not really upto the job.

Backed up all my files so will just replace them how they were. May come back to this at a later date when I have more time to play with settings.

OK what spec PC do you need to run this? As soon as drop in the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml my game runs like a flick book

I7 920 o/c'd to 3.6ghz

16gb PC3 12800

GTX660

Hardly a beast but it should really be fine for skyrim, is it a lack of grunt from my hardware or did I do something wrong with the install?

To quote something stated just a few posts above you if you're using groovtama's skeleton:

You might need to follow the instructions in red about renaming NPC PreBelly http://www.loverslab...leton-extended/

If you've done that, check all of your followers/childreplacers/etc skeletons. Somewhere around here you'll find an RSchildren skeleton replacer so you won't lag on children npc running into your view either.

I7 920 o/c'd to 3.6ghz

16gb PC3 12800

GTX660

To quote something stated just a few posts above you if you're using groovtama's skeleton:

You might need to follow the instructions in red about renaming NPC PreBelly http://www.loverslab...leton-extended/

If you've done that, check all of your followers/childreplacers/etc skeletons. Somewhere around here you'll find an RSchildren skeleton replacer so you won't lag on children npc running into your view either.

Thanks for the reply, fixed. It also didn't help that I was also using a PSB body which I am guessing is incompatible.

However, I have now tried with both CT77 (which I thought I was using before) and CITRUS bodies with no belly collision (I've read that these should both be compatible)

This included following one the the suggestions earlier of adding the extension to both male bodies and hands and female head and bodies.

Tried pointing them at the hdt(m).xml and the defaultBBP one as well.

So, at least it runs properly now however but, considering nothings changed, I could have had that with my original xml's :D

Maybe I need to do this when I am less tired.

If I am wrong about the compatibility of the bodies I have tried then please tell me now so I can give up and

sleep :)

I7 920 o/c'd to 3.6ghz

16gb PC3 12800

GTX660

RS skelly causes lag O.o ? 

I looked fer a changed RS skelly around LL but cannot find it anywhere.  Anyone know where it is?

Archived