How to enable HDT belly distortions with SOS *announcement*

Derpakiin

Possibly a dumb question. I'm not completely convinced that I have my HDT working and that I'm seeing TBBP instead. 

If I have the female head nif pathed with the extra string data and the femalebody_0 and _1 pathed as well. Do they conflict with one another cancelling each other out? 

Also, do I need both the HDT.xml and the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml?

I use Mod Organizer.

CHSBHC - 

I'm using the 7base beta body from Blabba's discontinued earlier work pre unibody.

XP32's Skeleton

HDT 10.24

StevieRage's XML

I get great bounce on the breasts not really seeing anything all that stand outish on the butt. And not seeing anything on the belly. And the Idle doesn't move the character breasts at all.

Here's a couple of screenshots on the femalehead.nif set up. The femalebody_0 and _1 are set up the same way.

kV5P3an.jpg

7zBNJv9.jpg

also one of my SKSE plugin list that I'm sure that I could cull a bit. 

Jhb09A8.jpg

Thanks for all the tutorials. I think I've just confused myself from reading so many of them.

I've managed to get Werewolf collisions to work thanks to help from TheOniNinja.

I will attach my compiled files for you guys to test out. Please note that you must wear the HDT havok object (invisible armor) and this requires SOS to work. In order to find the HDT Havok object to wear, open the console and type 'help hdt' and add the code in for the item.

Special thanks to Daiemonic's post here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support-updated-just-another-hdt-xml-file/

2014-04-27_00001.jpg

2014-04-27_00002.jpg

2014-04-27_00004.jpg

Download it here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16683090/temp/Skyrim/COMBINED%20PACK%20HDT%20werewolf%20collisions%207B%20SOS.rar

I installed everything in their respective folders, but the SOS penis is not erect, same when start a sex-act, if you use the erection NPC spell, this is the result:

post-204983-0-02532500-1398721564_thumb.jpg I moved recently from SexLab v1.24 to v1.39b, what could be the cause, how could I solve..? :(

If anyone could do this up for CBBE HDT body I would be most appreciative

It's my own bodyslide body. This doesn't work very well at all for CBBE but it's decent enough.

So does it work for CBBE or not? lol

I guess I am a little confused as well. I know the OP was made with the 7base body but since everyone is using the same skeleton, if they are using the one from the OP,  for their bodies should it matter what type of body you have? I mean what is the difference between bodies, ie CBBE, UNP, 7Base, when it comes to bodyslide? Isn't the only difference in the way the default body mesh was formed and how textures are mapped to that mesh? When it comes to collision stuff, isn't that handled by the skeleton, hence there really shouldn't be any difference whether you use a CBBE, UNP, or 7Base body?

It's my own bodyslide body. This doesn't work very well at all for CBBE but it's decent enough.

I guess I am a little confused as well. I know the OP was made with the 7base body but since everyone is using the same skeleton, if they are using the one from the OP,  for their bodies should it matter what type of body you have? I mean what is the difference between bodies, ie CBBE, UNP, 7Base, when it comes to bodyslide? Isn't the only difference in the way the default body mesh was formed and how textures are mapped to that mesh? When it comes to collision stuff, isn't that handled by the skeleton, hence there really shouldn't be any difference whether you use a CBBE, UNP, or 7Base body?

That's what I though but for some reason cbbe doesn't work very well for me whereas 7base does.

That's what I though but for some reason cbbe doesn't work very well for me whereas 7base does.

I noticed in nifskope that the manga body didn't have nodes in the Butt and Belly areas. After adding these I still couldn't get the collision effect.

There must be some really smart person reading this, that can answer all of our problems....right?

Guest emilio

I've managed to get Werewolf collisions to work thanks to help from TheOniNinja.

I will attach my compiled files for you guys to test out. Please note that you must wear the HDT havok object (invisible armor) and this requires SOS to work. In order to find the HDT Havok object to wear, open the console and type 'help hdt' and add the code in for the item.

Special thanks to Daiemonic's post here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support-updated-just-another-hdt-xml-file/

2014-04-27_00001.jpg

2014-04-27_00002.jpg

2014-04-27_00004.jpg

Download it here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16683090/temp/Skyrim/COMBINED%20PACK%20HDT%20werewolf%20collisions%207B%20SOS.rar

I installed everything in their respective folders, but the SOS penis is not erect, same when start a sex-act, if you use the erection NPC spell, this is the result:

attachicon.gifWarewolf.jpg I moved recently from SexLab v1.24 to v1.39b, what could be the cause, how could I solve..? :(

check out this post http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28794-bent-schlong/

2014-04-27_00001.jpg

2014-04-27_00002.jpg

2014-04-27_00004.jpg

attachicon.gifWarewolf.jpg I moved recently from SexLab v1.24 to v1.39b, what could be the cause, how could I solve..? :(

I also have to add that you should not download any fix for this. The reason, as Ashal provided, is that the 'fix' only slows down the realignment of the penis and causes severe strain on your game. The current way to remedy this at the moment is to quickly tap the character realignment key so that the penis goes back to normal, or to quickly rotate the scene.

Source of his post is here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/page-59?do=findComment&comment=716435

There is this line in sslActorAlias.psc

ActorRef.SplineTranslateTo(loc[0], loc[1], loc[2], loc[3], loc[4], loc[5]+0.1, 1.0, 10000, 0.0001)

Last parameter is

afMaxRotationSpeed: The maximum rotation speed (Default is 0 to mean "don't clamp rotation speed")

I've set it to zero and I think this fixed the schlong issue, not sure if the alignments are worse.

The recompiled sslActorAlias in the attachment. For those with bend schlongs, desperate to unbend em.

Script is for SexLab v1.39b.

Please report if it straightened your or someone else's schlong.

The point of the 0.0001 and the loc[5]+0.1 is that it makes them rotate an imperceptible amount incredibly slowly.

While performing the very slow translation, the actor is held in place with their clipping turned off - effectively removing the need for any animations to really use animation offsets at all, though the majority of them still do there are a couple that aren't using any offset as a result of this, and they align significantly better than the other animations, these animations won't align.

Apart from the no offset animations being unuseable as result of removing it, you'll also be placing a significant strain on the game. With rotation speed set to 0 the actor completes the translation almost instantly, making them loop between Snap() and OnTranslationComplete() very quickly. Normally the OnTranslationComplete() is only there to catch the actor in the rare event that they do complete the slow rotation and need to be fed back into it.

The bent schlong can be fixed with just a couple quick taps of the realign actors or rotate scene hotkey. They only bend in a select amount of animations, saving yourself 1 or 2 hotkey pressess to unbend the schlong is not worth the extra load added to the games scripting and potential alignment issues. At Least not in my opinion. 

2014-04-27_00001.jpg

2014-04-27_00002.jpg

2014-04-27_00004.jpg

I also have to add that you should not download any fix for this. The reason, as Ashal provided, is that the 'fix' only slows down the realignment of the penis and causes severe strain on your game. The current way to remedy this at the moment is to quickly tap the character realignment key so that the penis goes back to normal, or to quickly rotate the scene.

Source of his post is here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/page-59?do=findComment&comment=716435

There is this line in sslActorAlias.psc

ActorRef.SplineTranslateTo(loc[0], loc[1], loc[2], loc[3], loc[4], loc[5]+0.1, 1.0, 10000, 0.0001)

Last parameter is

afMaxRotationSpeed: The maximum rotation speed (Default is 0 to mean "don't clamp rotation speed")

I've set it to zero and I think this fixed the schlong issue, not sure if the alignments are worse.

The recompiled sslActorAlias in the attachment. For those with bend schlongs, desperate to unbend em.

Script is for SexLab v1.39b.

Please report if it straightened your or someone else's schlong.

The point of the 0.0001 and the loc[5]+0.1 is that it makes them rotate an imperceptible amount incredibly slowly.

While performing the very slow translation, the actor is held in place with their clipping turned off - effectively removing the need for any animations to really use animation offsets at all, though the majority of them still do there are a couple that aren't using any offset as a result of this, and they align significantly better than the other animations, these animations won't align.

Apart from the no offset animations being unuseable as result of removing it, you'll also be placing a significant strain on the game. With rotation speed set to 0 the actor completes the translation almost instantly, making them loop between Snap() and OnTranslationComplete() very quickly. Normally the OnTranslationComplete() is only there to catch the actor in the rare event that they do complete the slow rotation and need to be fed back into it.

The bent schlong can be fixed with just a couple quick taps of the realign actors or rotate scene hotkey. They only bend in a select amount of animations, saving yourself 1 or 2 hotkey pressess to unbend the schlong is not worth the extra load added to the games scripting and potential alignment issues. At Least not in my opinion.

but also to you when the SL animation starts the SOS is not erect ?

it's strange because in costum Warewolf body mashes the penis is erect..?

You can make anything collide via HDT.

Just add appropriate bones and fix 'em up with collision data, very simple.

Getting collision via HDT is very simple and easy once you understand how it works. Getting jiggle/movement out of it is something else entirely.

Also, I dunno how skeletons work so you'd need an expert opinion on that part

I have a body mashes that have only the Butt node (the butt works with HDT jiggling and SOS collsion), with what and how exactly should I do to get the Belly node with the belly bulge SOS collision on my body mashes ?

I hope you can help me.. ^_^

Getting collision via HDT is very simple and easy once you understand how it works. Getting jiggle/movement out of it is something else entirely.

I have a body mashes that have only the Butt node (the butt works with HDT jiggling and SOS collsion), with what and how exactly should I do to get the Belly node with the belly bulge SOS collision on my body mashes ?

I thought that's what Derpakiin's wonderful guide was for :P

Maybe some more details please?

Like what are you trying to do? Make your own collision/bounce kit in JFF/notepad?

Do you have XPMSE installed?

What version of HDTPE?

What meshes? Human right?

I thought that's what Derpakiin's wonderful guide was for :P

Maybe some more details please?

Like what are you trying to do? Make your own collision/bounce kit in JFF/notepad?

Do you have XPMSE installed?

What version of HDTPE?

What meshes? Human right?

This JFF application allows you to edit the body mashes to add the belly support..?  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25491-hdthavokmodifier-just-for-fun-jff-v4/

I installed ECE v1.2, XPMS Extended HDT Skeleton, with the ECE slider and others default option of  XPMS.

I installed HDT Havock Object and the HDT PE 10:24 (satable) on SKSE plug-in folder, and finally.. I installed the HDT DefoultBBP Edit3 by Daie for bounce jiggling (butt, breast and belly) hands and SOS collsion, including the edit hands mashes, and the famele head mashe from other HDT user mod.

The body mashes I want upgrade to Belly support, is human body mashes, is based on UNP standard body, this mashe have only the node for Butt jiggling / bounce when character move, walk / run etc... and the butt work well  with the HDT SOS collision I would like to add to the body mashe the Belly collsion distorsion, on this body mashes, the belly does not work I think because it does not have the Belly Node for have Belly distorsion, belly bounce or pregnant.

This JFF application allows you to edit the body mashes to add the belly support..?  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25491-hdthavokmodifier-just-for-fun-jff-v4/

I installed ECE v1.2, XPMS Extended HDT Skeleton, with the ECE slider and others default option of  XPMS.

I installed HDT Havock Object and the HDT PE 10:24 (satable) on SKSE plug-in folder, and finally.. I installed the HDT DefoultBBP Edit3 by Daie for bounce jiggling (butt, breast and belly) hands and SOS collsion, including the edit hands mashes, and the famele head mashe from other HDT user mod.

The body mashes I want upgrade to Belly support, is human body mashes, is based on UNP standard body, this mashe have only the node for Butt jiggling / bounce when character move, walk / run etc... and the butt work well  with the HDT SOS collision I would like to add to the body mashe the Belly collsion distorsion, on this body mashes, the belly does not work I think because it does not have the Belly Node for have Belly distorsion, belly bounce or pregnant.

Umm yea, sounds like you don't have belly weight paint on them.

Follow the excellent guide derpakiin posted, use the provided xml's and make sure your mesh has belly weights on it, you should be good.

Umm yea, sounds like you don't have belly weight paint on them.

Follow the excellent guide derpakiin posted, use the provided xml's and make sure your mesh has belly weights on it, you should be good.

I can not fsure where is the specific part of the Derpakiin's Guide that inquiries concerning the addition of Belly Weight in the body mashe through NifSkope

this is the part of guide that I need to follow ? :blush:

Old method:

Essentially it involves opening femalebody_0 and femalebody_1.nif in Nifskope, right click the body, select block > insert > Nis... > NiStringExtraData. Note that it is not NiStringsExtraData.

Right click NiStringExtraData on the block list, copy branch, right click on NiNode on select paste branch. Delete the original NiStringExtraData by right clicking > block > remove. Click on the new NiStringExtraData and use ctrl + up to shift it to the first line right after 0 NiNode.

Go to block details after clicking on NiStringExtraData and click on the txt icon of Name. Type in HDT Havok Path.

Now go to block details line 4, String Data and click the txt icon. Enter the path where you installed ledo's xml. (eg Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml)

Finally, Click Save As and overwrite the old .nif files.

-----------------------

Newer method: (It enables HDT physics to be included in all BBP enabled armors.)

Open femalehead.nif right click the body, select block > insert > Nis... > NiStringExtraData. Note that it is not NiStringsExtraData.

Right click NiStringExtraData on the block list, copy branch, right click on NiNode on select paste branch. Delete the original NiStringExtraData by right clicking > block > remove. Click on the new NiStringExtraData and use ctrl + up to shift it to the first line right after 0 NiNode.

Go to block details after clicking on NiStringExtraData and click on the txt icon of Name. Type in HDT Havok Path.

Now go to block details line 4, String Data and click the txt icon. Enter the path where you installed ledo's xml. (eg Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml) [Optionally you can link it to hdtdefaultBBP.xml instead of hdt.xml.]

To get the Belly support on body mashes, is easier to perform the old or the new method ? ^_^

I can not fsure where is the specific part of the Derpakiin's Guide that inquiries concerning the addition of Belly Weight in the body mashe through NifSkope,

Old method:

Essentially it involves opening femalebody_0 and femalebody_1.nif in Nifskope, right click the body, select block > insert > Nis... > NiStringExtraData. Note that it is not NiStringsExtraData.

Now go to block details line 4, String Data and click the txt icon. Enter the path where you installed ledo's xml. (eg Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml)

Newer method: (It enables HDT physics to be included in all BBP enabled armors.)

Open femalehead.nif right click the body, select block > insert > Nis... > NiStringExtraData. Note that it is not NiStringsExtraData.

Now go to block details line 4, String Data and click the txt icon. Enter the path where you installed ledo's xml. (eg Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml) [Optionally you can link it to hdtdefaultBBP.xml instead of hdt.xml.]

to get the Belly support on body mashes, is easier to perform the old or the new method ? ^_^

Newer method is easier.

BTW, use a tool like OS and Mesh Rigger to actually copy over belly node/weights.

I can not fsure where is the specific part of the Derpakiin's Guide that inquiries concerning the addition of Belly Weight in the body mashe through NifSkope,

Old method:

to get the Belly support on body mashes, is easier to perform the old or the new method ? ^_^

Newer method is easier.

BTW, use a tool like OS and Mesh Rigger to actually copy over belly node/weights.

NifSkope is not good, not good enough, easy to use for add the belly nodr/weights..?

Which between OS and Mesh Rigger is more user friendly ? :)

Hey guys,

So I've been trying for a while to get the manga CBBE body to work with butt/beast jiggle and belly warp.

So far I've got the breasts and butt the jiggle (if not a little too much on the butt) but the belly warp is proving really bloody difficult to replicate.

I got this working pretty quickly with the 7base body, but I prefer the CBBE texture pack and the breast options that come with the manga body.

Would one of you please help me out on this and transfer the weights from the Sevenbase UNP over to the manga CBBE body?

I'd be really grateful and will post some 'nice' pictures of the finished result!

femalebody_0 - sevenbase.nif

femalebody_1 - sevenbase.nif

femalebody_0 - manga.nif

femalebody_1 - manga.nif

Old method:

use a tool like OS and Mesh Rigger to actually copy over belly node/weights.

I find the Mesh Rigger, but I do not know where to find OS, could you tell me where to find it, please ?

and between the two, which is less invasive to install, but especially more user friendly to use ?

To make myself clear, I have to copy the belly node/weights on my body mashes to follow the Derpakiin's Guide "newer method", or is another procedure that I have to do ? :)

Hey guys,

So I've been trying for a while to get the manga CBBE body to work with butt/beast jiggle and belly warp.

So far I've got the breasts and butt the jiggle (if not a little too much on the butt) but the belly warp is proving really bloody difficult to replicate.

I got this working pretty quickly with the 7base body, but I prefer the CBBE texture pack and the breast options that come with the manga body.

Would one of you please help me out on this and transfer the weights from the Sevenbase UNP over to the manga CBBE body?

I'd be really grateful and will post some 'nice' pictures of the finished result!

OK I know this method works now!

I transferred over the weights using Mesh Rigger and all 3 desirables were active (breast/butt/belly collisions).

Only problem is that I don't know how to use MR and although I got the results I wanted, the mesh has gaps and is out of proportion in places.

I know it's close so any help would be very welcome!!

femalebody_0 - manga.nif

femalebody_1 - manga.nif

femalebody_0 - sevenbase.nif

femalebody_1 - sevenbase.nif

...the silence is deafening.

Anyway, I've editing the original mesh in 3DS MAX and transferred the weights and skeleton using nifscope.

The mesh sill needs a UV map, but otherwise is finished.

Just to clarify, I've altered the sevenbase body to have larger breasts, if anyone wants to help me out with the UV mapping that would save me learning how to do it from scratch.

I thought in light of the new way shown by derpakin, I thought it was working better, but when running around the breasts where getting pushed into the body. I guess it is when using hdt 14 so I adjusted the hdtdefault file to damper the bounce and decrease the weight of the breasts. I upload for you to use and otherwise I suggest using the just for fun tool.

The file goes into data/skse/plugins . Remeber to make a backup of your original file in case it doesn't fit your current setup.

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

Archived