How to enable HDT belly distortions with SOS *announcement*

Derpakiin

I have a question is there a way to get this to work with creatures as well?

Indeed you can:

I've managed to get Werewolf collisions to work thanks to help from TheOniNinja.

I will attach my compiled files for you guys to test out. Please note that you must wear the HDT havok object (invisible armor) and this requires SOS to work. In order to find the HDT Havok object to wear, open the console and type 'help hdt' and add the code in for the item.

Special thanks to Daiemonic's post here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support-updated-just-another-hdt-xml-file/

2014-04-27_00001.jpg

2014-04-27_00002.jpg

2014-04-27_00004.jpg

Download it here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16683090/temp/Skyrim/COMBINED%20PACK%20HDT%20werewolf%20collisions%207B%20SOS.rar

well that is good but I was asking regarding creatures such as horses or wolfs perhaps others

All I know is that it works with v12-29 of HDT. I have tried the most recent version of HDT and it failed to do belly distortions. I don't know what's changed with that version.

Finally got this to work, however if I quit the game and reload it stops working, is there an easy workaround to this?

It should work with reloads. Have you tried bringing up the console or pressing tab to bring up the menu for 10-20 seconds? This usually stops all other animations and allows the physics to catch up.

Indeed you can:

I've managed to get Werewolf collisions to work thanks to help from TheOniNinja.

I will attach my compiled files for you guys to test out. Please note that you must wear the HDT havok object (invisible armor) and this requires SOS to work. In order to find the HDT Havok object to wear, open the console and type 'help hdt' and add the code in for the item.

Special thanks to Daiemonic's post here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support-updated-just-another-hdt-xml-file/

2014-04-27_00001.jpg

2014-04-27_00002.jpg

2014-04-27_00004.jpg

Download it here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16683090/temp/Skyrim/COMBINED%20PACK%20HDT%20werewolf%20collisions%207B%20SOS.rar

well that is good but I was asking regarding creatures such as horses or wolfs perhaps others

Unfortunately, it will not work unless said wolves and horses uses SOS. This is because SOS has collision meshes and weight paints in them.

Other animals simply have a mesh that has no collision detection. Would be nice for someone to make a SOS for creatures though.

All I know is that it works with v12-29 of HDT. I have tried the most recent version of HDT and it failed to do belly distortions. I don't know what's changed with that version.

I have to ask Daiemonic, if you can modify the XML to make it compatible with Werewolf HDT EP 14-28, which clearly the best version of HDT available, and it is also very stable with DefaulrBBP Daie Edit4 or last Edit5

As much as this grounds the idea that actual penetration is occurring... It makes me wonder, Could this method be used to create a distortion effect on the lips of the female genitalia as well? Say expand them to have the appearance of swelling due to sex. Wouldn't that be something? Does this sound possible in any way? That would probably be the apex of sex mods, if you could actually make a visual sex effect occur. Though I'm completely naive to this sort of thing, I would like to know if this could be made possible? Maybe even have a compatibility with SOS, Either way It would be epic~!

Is there anyway to get this to work with futa? I tried doing the process with femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 but it didn't work. In fact it seems to have altered my havok physics a bit. 

has anyone tried applying hdtm to estrus meshes?

Would do nothing because the bones are not in the estrus meshes, and would also slow down your game because HDT PE would constantly throw out errors on a Estrus animation because of missing bones.

Finally got this to work, however if I quit the game and reload it stops working, is there an easy workaround to this?

It should work with reloads. Have you tried bringing up the console or pressing tab to bring up the menu for 10-20 seconds? This usually stops all other animations and allows the physics to catch up.

Indeed you can:

2014-04-27_00001.jpg

2014-04-27_00002.jpg

2014-04-27_00004.jpg

Unfortunately, it will not work unless said wolves and horses uses SOS. This is because SOS has collision meshes and weight paints in them.

Other animals simply have a mesh that has no collision detection. Would be nice for someone to make a SOS for creatures though.

I have attempted to make horse collision using SOS bones but it didn't work for me. I used the horsecock addon and attached it, linked the body to hdtm and havok path but it doesn't seem to work. I also tried tying it to hdtmww and that didn't work either. 

Can someone post all the necessary files in a .rar archive, made looking from the top Skyrim directory, with the directory structure, because that way I can install it as a mod with NMM. What I have tried so far works fine, but that thing I just can't get it running. Is it my version of HDT PE ? I have the last one - 14.xx, I think I installed 7base right ... before I used CBBE TBBP. Uh, and for some reason the game becomes slow as hell with HDT collisions. The normal HDT PE with the Havok Object works fine, but if I try the bellies it drops to 10 fps from 60 and above

Can someone post all the necessary files in a .rar archive, made looking from the top Skyrim directory, with the directory structure, because that way I can install it as a mod with NMM. What I have tried so far works fine, but that thing I just can't get it running. Is it my version of HDT PE ? I have the last one - 14.xx, I think I installed 7base right ... before I used CBBE TBBP. Uh, and for some reason the game becomes slow as hell with HDT collisions. The normal HDT PE with the Havok Object works fine, but if I try the bellies it drops to 10 fps from 60 and above

I used to have that fps issue, I did everything I could, but nothing worked. I had to preform a clean install of the game, no mods, just plain vanilla skyirm. Which means making sure there is nothing left in the directory, after that I ran the game and it was completely smooth. I had my mods backed up from NMM and reinstalled through that. Also you're going to have to make a brand new save. 

DoritoMan, thanx

What I meant was that I can't get the belly distortions working, and other than that there's the fps issue. I get the butt and boob bounce with HDT Havok Object and CBBE TBBP bodies, but there's something I can't get right, because if I try the first post it just doesn't want to work.

It no likes CBBE  :(

Indeed you can:

2014-04-27_00001.jpg

2014-04-27_00002.jpg

2014-04-27_00004.jpg

I have attempted to make horse collision using SOS bones but it didn't work for me. I used the horsecock addon and attached it, linked the body to hdtm and havok path but it doesn't seem to work. I also tried tying it to hdtmww and that didn't work either.

awh sad day

Is there anyway to get this to work with futa? I tried doing the process with femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 but it didn't work. In fact it seems to have altered my havok physics a bit. 

So after a bit of experimenting, I got futa collisions to work. The problem is, it really fucks with the body. The bigger the penis the worse the problem. Stomach tits and ass will all have serious issues. The only way you can get futa collisions to work is to somehow restrict collision with the attached shlong on the wearers body, but still allowing collision with another shlong. This I doubt is possible.

I'm still trying to get horse collision to work but to no avail.

EDIT: Nevermind, it was the hands causing the issue, not the penis. 

After 3 days of fiddling, fanangaling and TOTAL breakdown sobbing frustration... I finally got it to work, 

I used UN7B - on the nexus found Here -> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54814/?

HDT PE - Found Here -> http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/840-hdt-physics-extension-v1428-latest/

XP32 Max Skelly Extended by Groovtama found in the OP, The customized bounce kit found in the original post, as well as the HDTM.xml found in the OP(the hdt link) (ended up using the 1.9 Legacy, for some reason the 2.04 isn't working for me at all)

I did everything said, first not quite understanding that everything was updated and doing the bodies, not working, hours and hours of not working... I ended up figuring out that only the femalehead.nif and male hands (1 and 0) needed editing.

Anyway I finally tried the UN7B (not my favorite body but meh, I can figure it out AFTER I get it actually working) And a few mod organizer reloads later it's finally working.

That being said, I am having the prebelly issue with the logs saying "Cannot bind bone Pre belly doesn't exist" and errors the hell out til I have no frames left. But when I do what's said in Groovtama's page (Remove the prebelly from the xml) I have no belly movement at all. I'm truly at a loss here. I've tried shifting the body with their modded skeleton for the 'kitty' before the xp32 extended, but the lag is even worse. (I've even tried adding in a skeleton of Groov's from some other point but it seems that its incompatible and CTD's on load in)

What's missing the prebelly binding and how and where do I add it?

I'm damned determined to get this working properly :( But I've run out of ideas.

Well I had one more idea, I dug around on Groovtama's thread for the skeleton and decided to try one last thing. I downloaded and put in the 1.9 Legacy, loaded it after the un7b body and had a big, big issues with missing extra parts (hehe) set the un7b to load after the 1.9 skelly and low and behold I've got no problems. Loading fine, everything moves like I wanted. I'm completely at a loss. Now time to smooth out the massive belly jiggle/jitter/boingouttohellandback... but I'm just glad it's working after all this.

Hope this ends up helping someone else.

After 3 days of fiddling, fanangaling and TOTAL breakdown sobbing frustration... I finally got it to work, 

I used UN7B - on the nexus found Here -> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54814/?

HDT PE - Found Here -> http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/840-hdt-physics-extension-v1428-latest/

XP32 Max Skelly Extended by Groovtama found in the OP, The customized bounce kit found in the original post, as well as the HDTM.xml found in the OP(the hdt link) (ended up using the 1.9 Legacy, for some reason the 2.04 isn't working for me at all)

I did everything said, first not quite understanding that everything was updated and doing the bodies, not working, hours and hours of not working...

Anyway I finally tried the UN7B (not my favorite body but meh, I can figure it out AFTER I get it actually working) And a few mod organizer reloads later it's finally working.

That being said, I am having the prebelly issue with the logs saying "Cannot bind bone Pre belly doesn't exist" and errors the hell out til I have no frames left. But when I do what's said in Groovtama's page (Remove the prebelly from the xml) I have no belly movement at all. I'm truly at a loss here. I've tried shifting the body with their modded skeleton for the 'kitty' before the xp32 extended, but the lag is even worse. (I've even tried adding in a skeleton of Groov's from some other point but it seems that its incompatible and CTD's on load in)

I'm damned determined to get this working properly :( But I've run out of ideas.

Well I had one more idea, I dug around on Groovtama's thread for the skeleton and decided to try one last thing. I downloaded and put in the 1.9 Legacy, loaded it after the un7b body and had a big, big issues with missing extra parts (hehe) set the un7b to load after the 1.9 skelly and low and behold I've got no problems. Loading fine, everything moves like I wanted. I'm completely at a loss. 

Hope this ends up hel

ping someone else.

I do not understand this part.. "set the un7b to load after the 1.9 skelly and low and behold I've got no problems. Loading fine"

is a skeleton.. the version 1.9 that I have not had any esp files, how do you set the load order between UN7B and XPMSE v1.9 ?

I did everything said, first not quite understanding that everything was updated and doing the bodies, not working, hours and hours of not working...

Well I had one more idea, I dug around on Groovtama's thread for the skeleton and decided to try one last thing. I downloaded and put in the 1.9 Legacy, loaded it after the un7b body and had a big, big issues with missing extra parts (hehe) set the un7b to load after the 1.9 skelly and low and behold I've got no problems. Loading fine, everything moves like I wanted. I'm completely at a loss. 

Hope this ends up hel

ping someone else.

I do not understand this part.. "set the un7b to load after the 1.9 skelly and low and behold I've got no problems. Loading fine"

is a skeleton.. the version 1.9 that I have not had any esp files, how do you set the load order between UN7B and XPMSE v1.9 ?

When using Mod Organizer you can set mod order, as well as load order. MO doesn't do any overwriting at all. Setting the mod order determines what overrides what without any overwrite. :3

Indeed you can:

2014-04-27_00001.jpg

2014-04-27_00002.jpg

2014-04-27_00004.jpg

Say that this version of the HDT Werewolf it works with HDT PE 14-28, I have not yet tried it for lack of time, you find here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28089-hdt-werewolves/?p=703553

Archived