How to enable HDT belly distortions with SOS *announcement*

Derpakiin

Newer method (It enables HDT physics to be included in all BBP enabled armors.)

Open femalehead.nif right click the body, select block > insert > Nis... > NiStringExtraData. Note that it is not NiStringsExtraData.

emmm .... i not have femalehead.nif ... only a femalehead.tri ... O_o

Newer method (It enables HDT physics to be included in all BBP enabled armors.)

Open femalehead.nif right click the body, select block > insert > Nis... > NiStringExtraData. Note that it is not NiStringsExtraData.

emmm .... i not have femalehead.nif ... only a femalehead.tri ... O_o

Are you using the body mods provided in the download links in the first post? They should come with a femalehead.nif

I've been experimenting on how to enable belly distortions with the updated XP32 v2.5 skeletons (I know that most people have now moved onto it). I don't have much time on my hands at the moment, but I will probably be posting the files I have on the weekend after some testing.

aXekQu1.gif

I've been experimenting on how to enable belly distortions with the updated XP32 v2.5 skeletons (I know that most people have now moved onto it). I don't have much time on my hands at the moment, but I will probably be posting the files I have on the weekend after some testing.

aXekQu1.gif

Niece..! :blush:

is for new HDT 14.28 ?

done everything correctly but the HDT Physics extensions make my game lag really bad, allready got the havok line in the ini ectect. how do i fix it? when i remove the extensions it runs fine?

The lag comes from using an old HDT file with a new XPMSE 2.50 skeleton. I've posted a fix for this a few posts above this one.

Niece..! :blush:

is for new HDT 14.28 ?

Yes. I'm trying to edit the XML file to suit the new 14.28 and also make it work with the new skeleton.

Yes. I'm trying to edit the XML file to suit the new 14.28 and also make it work with the new skeleton.

Is it just me or does the 14.28 version of HDT just plain hate sex animations?

I reinstalled skyrim a little a while ago and decided to update HDT while I was at it to take advantage of UUNP but I can not get a decent amount of movement during sex animations.

Even on the most unrealistic, over the top xmls I can find the breasts barely move during sex and if I didn't look very closely at the stomach I'd think I was imagining any bulge happening.

Have you had any luck?

I will attach some of the modified XMLs for you to test out for Vagina and belly collisions. Please let me know how they work. The Vagina XMLs are modified from Stevierage's thread in order to enable belly collisions. Please pop over to give him some rep. I'll be making changes to the OP soon.

HDT configs.rar

A newbie question. In your uploaded xml configs there are 2 (seemingly) xml files that can be attached to females, one is hdt.xml and another is hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefault.xml

Which one of those two should I attach to femalehead.nif ?

A newbie question. In your uploaded xml configs there are 2 (seemingly) xml files that can be attached to females, one is hdt.xml and another is hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefault.xml

Which one of those two should I attach to femalehead.nif ?

I made an edit to the OP, thanks for bringing this up. Your female bodies must be attached to hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml. It's also included in the example file where I've done all of the female nif attachments.

So I ran into a problem where the belly is caved in and the belly button protrudes out like a spike. This is especially apparent when I equip the Havok Object.

It seemed like I installed the necessary files in the right order: XP32 v2.6, Schlongs, HDTPE 14.28, 7B HDT Vagina 1.43b, your XML config files.

I did build the femalebody with UUNP Special and made sure to attach the correct file for each. Not sure what to check to figure out and fix the problem.

So I ran into a problem where the belly is caved in and the belly button protrudes out like a spike. This is especially apparent when I equip the Havok Object.

It seemed like I installed the necessary files in the right order: XP32 v2.6, Schlongs, HDTPE 14.28, 7B HDT Vagina 1.43b, your XML config files.

I did build the femalebody with UUNP Special and made sure to attach the correct file for each. Not sure what to check to figure out and fix the problem.

I'm not familiar with UUNP, but I've been told on the LL MIRC that UUNP uses different weight paintings on the body which causes the same problems. Have you tried Sevenbase to see if the same problem pops up?

I'm not suggesting you give up UUNP for Sevenbase, but I need to know if it's a body-specific issue so that I can edit the XMLs accordingly. I also recommend that you find some authors who make XMLS specifically for UUNP.

Tried using your Examples file copying it over instead of using UUNP bodyslide to make the femalebody. Same problem occurs. Weird thing is, whether the femalebody is attached with hdtVagina or hdtPhysicsExtensionDefaultBBP, the problem persists. The interaction between the belly and SOS occurs but it only causes jittering.

I tried your Example package as well and everything else works but belly is jittery/spasmy and there is no collision. Ive been fighting with getting the collision to work for a while now and no idea why it doesnt. Tried stevies body and uunp, nothing. Any ideas are welcome. :(

Hmm... I wasn't expecting a lot of people to have problems with this. I will need help troubleshooting the source of the problem.

Try running just Stevie's body with only the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml & hdtm.xml installed (running on the latest 14-28 HDT)

If that works, try adding the vagina.xml file and see how they work together.

If that works, add the additional hdtmalewolf.xml and see if that works.

Please let me know if it breaks anywhere down that line.

It's been a nightmare converting the XMLs to work with 14-28 so I've got it to the point where it's been working for me at least. I'm rather saddened that it's not working for others. In any case, if 14-28 is really not working I suggest going back to the legacy skeleton and the old original setup in the OP using the old HDT 12-29.

Two questions.

1. How come the HDT file needs to be associated with femalehead.nif as opposed to femalebody.nif if the physics apply to the body? My femalehead.nif file doesn't have a body in it, just a head.

2. I'm getting major performance issues with your hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml file. Every other xml works fine performance wise but hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml causes my fps to drop to somewhere around 10-30 fps. It doesn't happen in a cell like Breezehome (unupgraded) but causes issues outdoors and in cells like the Bannered Mare. I assume this is caused by physics being applied to dangling objects and whatnot? I know this is a more general issue with HDT but I thought I'd ask here since it's this particular file I'm having trouble with.

Two questions.

1. How come the HDT file needs to be associated with femalehead.nif as opposed to femalebody.nif if the physics apply to the body? My femalehead.nif file doesn't have a body in it, just a head.

2. I'm getting major performance issues with your hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml file. Every other xml works fine performance wise but hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml causes my fps to drop to somewhere around 10-30 fps. It doesn't happen in a cell like Breezehome (unupgraded) but causes issues outdoors and in cells like the Bannered Mare. I assume this is caused by physics being applied to dangling objects and whatnot? I know this is a more general issue with HDT but I thought I'd ask here since it's this particular file I'm having trouble with.

Two questions.

1. It is something I don't fully understand myself, but I believe it has to do with the head being part of the skeleton and assigning a HDT link to the head will naturally assign it to the rest of the body. HDT is mostly a skeleton-related tool, and anything that can effectively link it to the skeleton works, this to me, explains why equipping the HDT havok object as invisible armor can enable non-linked bodies to have HDT physics, because it interfaces with the skeleton.

2. A common cause for the performance drop is using the legacy version of the XP32 skeleton (version X.93ar41) with the new HDT 14-28. You will either need to install the new XP32 skeleton (V2.5 and above) or edit the HDT file by changing the name of NPC PreBelly into HDT Belly.

Additionally, for those having inwards forming bellies, please refer to Groovtama's post on his skeletons page:

7. How 2 fix inward Belly after updating to 2.0+:

I've recently seen that a lot of problems may be because some of you are still using the legacy skeleton. Please upgrade to the latest XP32 skeletons. If you intend to keep your legacy skeletons, you will either need to do some edits to your XMLs on your own, or stick to the legacy HDT files.

Hm, I've followed all of the instructions in their entirety but I can only get the vagina part to work. No belly distortions to speak of >.<

There has to be a proper, ultra fine detailed install tutorial for idiots like me, I have to be missing something. 

Archived