How to enable HDT belly distortions with SOS *announcement*

Derpakiin

I have a problem, I followed the tutorial with a fresh installation of skyrim and now, my pussy stretches a lot. If I'm still, everything looks ok, but, for example, if I jump then it stretches down like if my pussy had and weigth attached to it. And the same happens if I try any sexlab animations, it stretches through my belly to the position it would be if my character was idle.

edit 1:  My fault, I hadn't installed the skeletons properly... But now I can't get de collisions inside the belly... 

edit 2: Now the only thing missing is hdt for dogs and wolves. Can anyone tell me what needs to be edited? (I tried to edit the skeletons inside the dog and wolf messes, but nothing happened)

I have a problem, I followed the tutorial with a fresh installation of skyrim and now, my pussy stretches a lot. If I'm still, everything looks ok, but, for example, if I jump then it stretches down like if my pussy had and weigth attached to it. And the same happens if I try any sexlab animations, it stretches through my belly to the position it would be if my character was idle.

edit 1:  My fault, I hadn't installed the skeletons properly... But now I can't get de collisions inside the belly... 

edit 2: Now the only thing missing is hdt for dogs and wolves. Can anyone tell me what needs to be edited? (I tried to edit the skeletons inside the dog and wolf messes, but nothing happened)

How did you get the belly collisions to work? I must knooow.  :(

For the belly collisions I didn't do anythins special. At first it didn't look like it was working, but once I modified the positions with sexlab framewok I realized the belly collisions where working properly. But well, the vagina looks much worse than in the gif in this thread...

The only thing I had to do manually was to edit the femalehead.nif, wich I had to extract from the bsa, although I don't think thats important for belly collisions...

Woot managed to make it work, seems like a lot of people been having some issues the thing that made it work for me was kind of silly really, I play on a custom race so I only modified the meshes in the folder for that race only (makes sense to me), later opened femalehead.nif in nifskope the one in the normal character assets folder and it didn't have any edits on it so gave it a try and linked the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml to it and magically it worked later ¬¬.

Okay, okay. So, I've gone through the entire tutorial 3 times, word for word minus the extra creatures part cuz I don't intend to use it: Still no belly distortions. 

Everything from HDT to the Skeleton is up to date and installed in the recommended order. I've used a combination of the HDT body in the Example file, edited my own from Stevies original file including adding the ExtraString for hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml on top of it, which doesn't change anything in game, using 2 different versions of the same skeleton (2.51 and 2.63) with the exact same install order each and every time, I even installed the Wolf and Dog file even though I won't ever be using either kinds of animations, and I still, after 2 days, cannot get belly distortions of any kind to work.

I have to be missing something fundamental here. Is it because I use MO? Sometimes animation mods muck up with it, iunno... arg, I just need help, plsy pls.  :( I am complete dumbass.

HDT vagina works fine however, although I'd also wonder if there's a way to get it to work with SOS UNP, which would be amazing.

Okay, okay. So, I've gone through the entire tutorial 3 times, word for word minus the extra creatures part cuz I don't intend to use it: Still no belly distortions. 

Everything from HDT to the Skeleton is up to date and installed in the recommended order. I've used a combination of the HDT body in the Example file, edited my own from Stevies original file including adding the ExtraString for hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml on top of it, which doesn't change anything in game, using 2 different versions of the same skeleton (2.51 and 2.63) with the exact same install order each and every time, I even installed the Wolf and Dog file even though I won't ever be using either kinds of animations, and I still, after 2 days, cannot get belly distortions of any kind to work.

I have to be missing something fundamental here. Is it because I use MO? Sometimes animation mods muck up with it, iunno... arg, I just need help, plsy pls.  :( I am complete dumbass.

HDT vagina works fine however, although I'd also wonder if there's a way to get it to work with SOS UNP, which would be amazing.

I had the same issue vag worked but not the belly, like I wrote before seems like you need to modify all your femalehead.nif files there, the one in character assets and any custom races you may have. Never used MO but I think you have to unpack the mod modify the files, pack them again and activate them via MO instead of just simply modifying the file in the data folder if only you justd idn't use MO (virtual files ftw rite?). Also I noticed myself when I got the issue that the hands and breats collision wasn't working, so if you also happen to notice that you may want to fix it as that most likely is going to fix the belly thing as well.

I had the same issue vag worked but not the belly, like I wrote before seems like you need to modify all your femalehead.nif files there, the one in character assets and any custom races you may have. Never used MO but I think you have to unpack the mod modify the files, pack them again and activate them via MO instead of just simply modifying the file in the data folder if only you justd idn't use MO (virtual files ftw rite?). Also I noticed myself when I got the issue that the hands and breats collision wasn't working, so if you also happen to notice that you may want to fix it as that most likely is going to fix the belly thing as well.

That makes a lot of sense. I'll try doing like, one big fully modified package to see if it'll work. I am considering installing it normally either just in data folder or with NMM cuz it'd prolly solve the issue but iunno, I try to avoid using NMM these days. Thanks for your advice.  :)

If you want to make collisions work on the female/equipable schlongs, attach HDT physics to the malegenitalsf nifs and link it to hdtm xml. That should enable female sos to collide with the HDT Vagina.

Now, my problem is making it work with the belly distortions. I think belly distortions only works on male npcs but I haven't tried it yet. The belly of my female character always jitters or looks like there is a huge bulge on my character's belly whenever I equip sos for females. However, when I unequip the item, the belly goes back to normal(with havok object equipped). I haven't tried having sex with male npcs yet so I don't know if the belly distortions really work.

And btw, my HDT Havok Path for the femalehead nif is linked to hdt xml. I didn't link it to hdtPhysicsExtensionsBBP so I could enjoy breast collisions :3

Hm, I tried pretty much everything all over again with everything else mentioned taken into account, consolidated most of it into one RAR and it still reacts as before: Vagina fine, no collisions. And I'm using NMM this time. 

Tried the hdtm thing for an SOS variant (horsecock, rofl). It.. reacts, but so far, all it does is force one labia to close in on itself. Do have hand/breast/stomach collisions though. 

Not really sure what to do now.  :( 

For the ones having issues with the belly thing if everything else works then are you sure you have a body mesh with a belly node?, you know like the ones needed for like pregnancy mods and stuff, you could try one of the pregnancy mods and put them on a debug test to see if your body mesh has belly scaling or not if it doesn't well you just found your problem there.

• 3 weeks later...

I've tried pretty much everything at this point.

I've tried installing the legacy version with the versions listed. (Result was no movement at all. Also a weird texture glitch on the groin and no nipples)

I've also tried installing the April version with the newest versions of xp32 and hdt, but it won't work. (No movement and had a strange glitch where body texture was clear.)

Can someone please explain to me what I might be doing wrong?

-I've edited the .nifs exactly in the tutorial. I also tried copy pasting Derpakiin's Files, but it ended up the same. (With the pre-requisites done)

-Also I'm confused on the nifs for legacy. (Am I supposed to edit just the female head and hands?) (Also for legacy do I need the havok equiptment// Tried help on console, but nothing came up)

-Is there a way to use the latest xp32 and hdt together on this mod? (If you've achieved it please let me know Q-Q)

If any person knows a way to do either the legacy or the new version please tell me. I would really appreciate it. 

In addition to trying all of Derpakiin's methods, I've also tried Nogo and Kof's methods to no avail.

Can you guys include what versions of XP32 and HDT you are using along with the body type 

version?

I got the boob, butt, and vagina physics with the April 25th method. However, there seems to be no

sign of any belly physics. (No movement in or out of animation)

-I used Derpakiin's Example pack  and it did nothing.

-I also added and altered the femalehead.nif in 2 difference instances with it and 

it made no difference. 

-Deleted the strings in Derpakiin's Example pack femalebody.nif's and added a datastrings with 2 paths

leading to hdtVagina.xml and htdPhysicsExtensionDefaultBBP.xml. (No difference) (Derpakiin's Example pack has

no femalehead.nif and his femalebody.nif's have a string leading to hdtVagina.xml)

I was using the latest XP32 Extended, the latest HDT Physics Extension, the latest SOS & Sexlab & FNIS.

Body: 7B HDT Vagina v1.43a & b (tried both versions)

I'm beginning to think that either the belly is not weighted or there are no bones there. (I'm still a bit unclear on the weights

and bones thing)

Is there something I missed? Like constructing a body with bodyslide or something?

Please help. :( I've been stuck on this for 3 days straight. (ATM I've spend around 30 hours trying with about 20 reinstalls of skyrim)

I really like the physics in this mod and I want to get it working. 

I think HDT Vagina needs to be merged with hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml only way i see this working with belly distortions. The reason why I think is due to the HDT Vagina being the only file being read by the engine. So the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml isn't fully working due to the fact that it is causing issues with the skeleton and engine. That or the skeleton isn't being read by the engine and it is only focusing on the vaginal bones instead of the belly nodes.

When you've added the NiStringExtraData and the next step is to hold CTRL and press up to force it up to just under 0 NiNode I'm getting a little confused.

(I'm attempting the SoS collision here)

When I push it up to the top it'll stop under NiTriShape and then returns to the bottom, I can carry on pushing it up and it eventually will go near the top, however, it then rearranges '3 NiTriShape' and '2 BSDecalPlacementVectorExtraData' to the bottom of the list.

Is this normal or am I not doing something right here...

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Archived