How to enable HDT belly distortions with SOS *announcement*

Derpakiin

Hi, when i replace the default .xml offered by hdt pe with the bounce kit xml the physics stops working for me. Any idea?

You need to rename the "Pre Belly" (I guess it is called so in the xml) to "HDT Belly" then it will work. Had the same problem.

For my own use...

I used the Slim Head mesh from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52086/?

Then using the newer method listed in the Op (nifscope tweaking the femalehead.nif).

I pointed the .nif to Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml...

That way I don't have to have the Havok esp or a hdt.xml copy of the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml file.

So I'm down to 2 xml files the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml (for female) and hdtm.xml for male.

I would post it... but I haven't asked permission from the creator so it wouldn't be appropriate.

Now we just need a hdta.xml for animal and reworking of all of the skeletons in the MNC mod... :blush:

For my own use...

I used the Slim Head mesh from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52086/?

Then using the newer method listed in the Op (nifscope tweaking the femalehead.nif).

I pointed the .nif to Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml...

That way I don't have to have the Havok esp or a hdt.xml copy of the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml file.

So I'm down to 2 xml files the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml (for female) and hdtm.xml for male.

I would post it... but I haven't asked permission from the creator so it wouldn't be appropriate.

Now we just need a hdta.xml for animal and reworking of all of the skeletons in the MNC mod... :blush:

please do ask for permissions D:

Is there anyway to get this to work with futa? I tried doing the process with femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 but it didn't work. In fact it seems to have altered my havok physics a bit. 

So after a bit of experimenting, I got futa collisions to work. The problem is, it really fucks with the body. The bigger the penis the worse the problem. Stomach tits and ass will all have serious issues. The only way you can get futa collisions to work is to somehow restrict collision with the attached shlong on the wearers body, but still allowing collision with another shlong. This I doubt is possible.

I'm still trying to get horse collision to work but to no avail.

EDIT: Nevermind, it was the hands causing the issue, not the penis. 

so did u get it to work good withou linking hands?

I've managed to make some progress with wolf collisions but since I still haven't figured out blender export/nif-fixing and Outfit Studio refuses to accept creature skeletons it's really slow going. So far I've gotten the SOS bones tacked onto the wolf skeleton with nifskope and I managed to somewhat copy the bone weights with mesh rigger but it's messy at best since I can't get the rigged schlong lined up just right in nifskope. As a result I am getting some collision happening but I can't get it anywhere near where human males and werewolves are yet.

WIP Pics (As demonstrated by Illasria and her woodland friends)

ls62eZa.png

zw8baev.gif

ap1Ye0b.gif

dcvGRsM.gif

Since I still don't really know much about HDT as a whole I can only guess that my collision shapes are ending up too far ahead of/in front of the actual penis and without blender or Outfit Studio I can't get a more accurate bone weight copy. At the moment, since I don't know where the collision shapes are I'm basically just throwing radius numbers at the xml to see what sticks.

I'm going to fiddle around with it some more, maybe try rigging just the last few genital bones but I'm pretty much at the end of my rope on this. If there's nothing more I can do I'll probably just upload what I've got done so far for someone more competent than me to play with.

I've managed to make some progress with wolf collisions but since I still haven't figured out blender export/nif-fixing and Outfit Studio refuses to accept creature skeletons it's really slow going. So far I've gotten the SOS bones tacked onto the wolf skeleton with nifskope and I managed to somewhat copy the bone weights with mesh rigger but it's messy at best since I can't get the rigged schlong lined up just right in nifskope. As a result I am getting some collision happening but I can't get it anywhere near where human males and werewolves are yet.

WIP Pics (As demonstrated by Illasria and her woodland friends)

ls62eZa.png

zw8baev.gif

ap1Ye0b.gif

dcvGRsM.gif

Since I still don't really know much about HDT as a whole I can only guess that my collision shapes are ending up too far ahead of/in front of the actual penis and without blender or Outfit Studio I can't get a more accurate bone weight copy. At the moment, since I don't know where the collision shapes are I'm basically just throwing radius numbers at the xml to see what sticks.

I'm going to fiddle around with it some more, maybe try rigging just the last few genital bones but I'm pretty much at the end of my rope on this. If there's nothing more I can do I'll probably just upload what I've got done so far for someone more competent than me to play with.

you sir. have won the internet.

Had a little more success with the wolves tonight after recopying the genital nodes into the wolf mesh and aligning them a bit better before copying the weights. I've also found that disabling collision on the last few nodes seems to help with a problem I've been having where the stomach was bulging when the wolf pulled out rather than when thrusting in.

aOY4cku.gif

SjnD1q5.gif

I'm hoping I can make the bulge more pronounced by playing with the radius on the collision shapes near the base/midway point. It seems to be having the desired effect but I haven't found numbers that really work yet. I still need to do a lot of testing but I'm nearly happy with it. 

There is one problem I've encountered though that I can't seem to do anything about at all and it isn't exclusive to wolves. It seems that when both actors are facing one another the genital collision shapes always end up in front of the belly node, causing it to deform backward as seen below.

HfzhZRV.png

I can translate one actor forward to get proper collisions again but that obviously ends up with the alignment off:

b61GlXs.png

Is there any easy way to move the belly node forward in the female skeleton without deforming the mesh as a result? Kind of change its default position? Or would that require reskinning that portion of the mesh?

(I really need to learn how to rig shit for myself one of these days instead of just copying the weights from other stuff. That and properly export meshes from blender/max.)

testing weight paintings O_O

12430077994_b93ae0c4b7_c.jpg

12429594615_a9739ba16b_c.jpg

12429743713_c3cf1c485b_c.jpg

12429596505_e44f505c11_c.jpg

0.o

*Gets on Knees and Bows* Please almighty one! Teach this unworthy one your ways! Teach this ignorant mortal to achieve the same greatness as you have!

No, I really mean it, could you like upload you files for me to use? :3

Had a little more success with the wolves tonight after recopying the genital nodes into the wolf mesh and aligning them a bit better before copying the weights. I've also found that disabling collision on the last few nodes seems to help with a problem I've been having where the stomach was bulging when the wolf pulled out rather than when thrusting in.

aOY4cku.gif

SjnD1q5.gif

I'm hoping I can make the bulge more pronounced by playing with the radius on the collision shapes near the base/midway point. It seems to be having the desired effect but I haven't found numbers that really work yet. I still need to do a lot of testing but I'm nearly happy with it. 

There is one problem I've encountered though that I can't seem to do anything about at all and it isn't exclusive to wolves. It seems that when both actors are facing one another the genital collision shapes always end up in front of the belly node, causing it to deform backward as seen below.

HfzhZRV.png

I can translate one actor forward to get proper collisions again but that obviously ends up with the alignment off:

b61GlXs.png

Is there any easy way to move the belly node forward in the female skeleton without deforming the mesh as a result? Kind of change its default position? Or would that require reskinning that portion of the mesh?

(I really need to learn how to rig shit for myself one of these days instead of just copying the weights from other stuff. That and properly export meshes from blender/max.)

I'm just as stumped as you are. I don't know my way around Nifskope as much as you do and most of the time I just end up breaking stuff. It might be worth asking blabba how it all comes together with the belly node since he makes body meshes that enables belly distortions.

As for everyone else who are having trouble making their bellies work, I have to remind you that this method has only been tested with blabba's 7Base HDT body. I haven't tested this with other bodies and I cannot guarantee that the other bodies will have belly nodes compatible with HDT physics.

aOY4cku.gif

SjnD1q5.gif

HfzhZRV.png

b61GlXs.png

could you give the body + skeleton combo with the HDT preset, eventually? 

Was trying to get creatures deforming belly for ages and you gave me hope again x)

Folks, really... I've tried it for hours. It worked from the start on, but I didn't notice it.

Nobody wrote that the characters have to be aligned "correctly". The schlong can jump out of the belly treshold, pierce through the body, producing no effect. So for everybody with mysterious problems who's sure to set up everything, try the sexlab positioning keys. Dunno if the custom hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml from different authors play its part in that, too.

Sorry for the angry text, but I'm so pissed about my foolishness.

Folks, really... I've tried it for hours. It worked from the start on, but I didn't notice it.

Nobody wrote that the characters have to be aligned "correctly". The schlong can jump out of the belly treshold, pierce through the body, producing no effect. So for everybody with mysterious problems who's sure to set up everything, try the sexlab positioning keys. Dunno if the custom hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml from different authors play its part in that, too.

Sorry for the angry text, but I'm so pissed about my foolishness.

Yep, you're spot on here.  I started testing this out last night and discovered the same thing after tons of playing around in nifscope and jff.  If you would all like to see what we mean, try the following:

• Select a male/female partner by targeting them (pressing N on the keyboard).
  • Open up the mod configuration menu and go to SoS.  Once there, select the option to adjust player/npc settings and set the male participant's size to 10.
  • Next, open up the SexLab settings and go to the Animation Editor.  Select Arrok Reverse Cowgirl and make the following adjustments:
    • Female Participant 1
    • Stage 1 & 2: Adjust Forwards: 5; Adjust Upwards 1.5
    • Stage 3 & 4: Adjust Forwards: 3; Adjust Upwards 2
    • Male Participant 1
    • Stage 1 & 2: SoS Schlong Up/Down: -1
    • Stage 3 & 4: SoS Schlong Up/Down: 2
  • Finally, click on the Click Here for Play Animation and watch the magic.

Keep in mind that these settings work for MY CBBE custom body.  If you have different settings than I do (for your various belly sliders for example), then you may need to adjust these settings a bit for yourself.

Now to start configuring all the positions that this would matter for...

*sigh*

PS - Does anyone know of a good mod to add a room I can CoC into that comes premade with some willing men and women to help me perfect my positions? :blush:  I'm getting tired of looking up codes via the console and manually adding them to (and hoping I picked one that won't attack).

aOY4cku.gif

SjnD1q5.gif

HfzhZRV.png

b61GlXs.png

in the future you could try to apply this also to the dogs, all canine creatures ? ^_^

this version of HDT Werewolf not work fine with HDT PE 14-28 https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16683090/temp/Skyrim/COMBINED%20PACK%20HDT%20werewolf%20collisions%207B%20SOS.rar

for more info, here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26891-how-to-enable-hdt-belly-distortions-with-sos/page-12?do=findComment&comment=875590

I had some success doing this with the UNP TBBP body but I have a smal problem with the xmls. I had installed every requirement some time ago but never got the effect so i dicided to review everything, and found out that the xml I was using did not have a belly node :-S. Anyway fixed that and everything "seems" to work...

My problem is that with HDT version 10-24, the body is nice and firm (tits, ass and belly) but everytime we go through a door, the tits of the followers and sometimes their butts go crazy.

With version 14.28 and 12.29, that does not happen, but the body (of the player) is like jelo. Tits always move slightly even when standing and the buttocks get squased during a sexlab animation. The beely also jiggles when jumping or starting to run.. This however does not happen with the old. xml, but that one does not have the belly node.. 

So, can someone (if I upload the two .xmls) here, "copy" (recreate actually) the belly node from the "new" xml to the old one to help me with the testing? 

And we will finally have this working for the UNP body...

I tried to do it with the "just for fun" software, but some numbers change by themself so obviously that wont help. 

Archived