How to enable HDT belly distortions with SOS *announcement*

Derpakiin

holy molly, @Derpakiin please share your files with us, mere mortals. I mean full set (meshes, skse/plugins folder for hdt settings, sos folder (esp and skeletons), actual female skeleton, havok esp) all in one archive. I've tried like 100 times with user sumbitted files, following your guide, various body types and skeletons. Not a single shit was working.

holy molly, @Derpakiin please share your files with us, mere mortals. I mean full set (meshes, skse/plugins folder for hdt settings, sos folder (esp and skeletons), actual female skeleton, havok esp) all in one archive. I've tried like 100 times with user sumbitted files, following your guide, various body types and skeletons. Not a single shit was working.

Yes please! I really want this to work for me, but I just can't seem to get it right. Every time I do something wrong, even though I am following the steps carefully. Would it be possible to upload some big zip of merged files to get this effect? It would be awesome!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I've been away from this thread for a while. I've noticed that some people are having trouble getting this to run.

Please note that the OP information is very old and uses a lot of old legacy files.

This means that I am running an old XP32 skeleton (X.93ar41). An old 7base HDT body and old customized bounce kit from Blabba.

I'll be attaching the files I'm currently using, I've also included the werewolf mesh for the HDT werewolf penis. The werewolves require more nasty critters to use.

Werewolf caps:

ISGziCa.jpg

xgxD4fN.jpg

wU3MRGe.jpg

What it looks like with humanoids:

xvlNLzN.jpg

G8e1Ima.jpg

NUTnwDp.jpg

Here is a ghost enchantment view to show how the penis distorts the belly:

CJ9CNSx.jpg

8t0KobA.jpg

33Szitv.jpg

I hope these help.

Derpakiin's files.rar

Hi, I've been away from this thread for a while. I've noticed that some people are having trouble getting this to run.

Please note that the OP information is very old and uses a lot of old legacy files.

This means that I am running an old XP32 skeleton (X.93ar41). An old 7base HDT body and old customized bounce kit from Blabba.

I'll be attaching the files I'm currently using, I've also included the werewolf mesh for the HDT werewolf penis. The werewolves require more nasty critters to use.

Werewolf caps:

ISGziCa.jpg

xgxD4fN.jpg

wU3MRGe.jpg

xvlNLzN.jpg

G8e1Ima.jpg

NUTnwDp.jpg

CJ9CNSx.jpg

8t0KobA.jpg

33Szitv.jpg

I hope these help.

My god, your files explained everything!

I now know what I need to do to get all this working. Thanks!

Werewolf caps:

ISGziCa.jpg

xgxD4fN.jpg

wU3MRGe.jpg

xvlNLzN.jpg

G8e1Ima.jpg

NUTnwDp.jpg

CJ9CNSx.jpg

8t0KobA.jpg

33Szitv.jpg

I hope these help.

wait so the stuff on op is old no wonder i get errors trying 2 dowloed soem of am lol XD 

whair do u get the fiels that are new/updated?

I've provided the files in my previous post above. Is anyone able to see the attachments? If not I'll try to upload another.

the derpakiin archieve > yae i see it then u just copie and paste and done?

You can if you want, it's mainly there for you to study the file structure and figure out how the various files are organized.

I've provided the files in my previous post above. Is anyone able to see the attachments? If not I'll try to upload another.

You can if you want, it's mainly there for you to study the file structure and figure out how the various files are organized.

okay seems i broke my gaem agin anhoter rienstal any chanse u gota step by step guide thats updated ?

Is there a way to make it not stretch so much? Or at least just block the penis from clipping. I don't care much about the stretch. I just want bodies(and body parts) to have collision and not have anything pass through them. Also I'm using the UNP TBBP 2.4 body with all the HDT stuff over it.

Also if anyone could tell me where unpb body stores the xml file like in the 5th step of s666's guide "Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\hdtCBBE xml" I'd really appreciate it.

okay seems i broke my gaem agin anhoter rienstal any chanse u gota step by step guide thats updated ?

nobady? cuss i wold raely apriciait it instaed of braking my game for the 6th time

• 2 weeks later...

hi , i've follow this tutoriel , it say the step 8 is the same like 7 ; but in this step 8 when i modify MaleBody_0 the Extra Data List value to enter "0"  , a file get out from "1 NiNode" > " 2 BSDecalPlacementVectorExtraData " value DVPG [27] , what do i do ?

EDIT ; i don't know anything what i do , but my mind say to me to let "2" in value for num extra data list , and let in extra data list "0 ( HDT Havok Path )" AND "2 ( DVPG )"

i don't know if it's good like this , say me if what i've do is good or not and what can i do if not... please^^

i've try to test , i don't crash cool , but this don"t works , how enable collision in SOS ? or i need a specific mod SOS ?

other EDIT ; i've a great computer , with 2 graphic card amd 7970, crossfire , i7 3.4Ghz , 16GB 2000Mhz ; skyrim 60 FPS in ultra with more 120 mod activated ; but now i get ~~2FPS.......why ? >< maybe i've do something bad ? help me please

other EDIT ; i've a great computer , with 2 graphic card amd 7970, crossfire , i7 3.4Ghz , 16GB 2000Mhz ; skyrim 60 FPS in ultra with more 120 mod activated ; but now i get ~~2FPS.......why ? >< maybe i've do something bad ? help me please

Most likely a bad hdt xml. Post your hdtPhysicsExtensions.log . The file is in /*your skyrim folder*/Data/Skse/Plugins

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml i've take this on loverslab like the tutorial have ask

hdtm.xml same , take from tutorial

hdtCBBE.xml and same again , take from tutorial and rename hdt.xml to hdtCBBE.xml like it's ask in the tutorial , i've let the name hdtCBBE.xml in the instruction into the file femalbody , malebody , etc too.

EDIT : i've delete setp 1 by 1 , and do test fps 1 by 1 after step by step , and i've found the problem : the problem come from the "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" modifier's file that i've get from tutorial i think , because when i've uninstal and install again HDT physic extension , my fps come back , i'm now again to 60 fps

2nd EDIT : if i want retry the tutoriel , i need know :

- The step 8 is perfectly the same like 7 ? or i need delete DVG ? or let the 2 file DVG+HDT in the same extra data ?

- I need realy change name hdt.xml to hdtCBBE.xml ?

- Where i go download hdt.xml , hdtm.xml and hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml to be sure to have the good file ?

• 2 weeks later...

Please help, I've tried almost everything I could think of. I tried switching to 7base body from (CBBE after failing horribly), but I couldn't get textures to work. Using CT77 Body and switched to X.93qr41 skeleton. Can someone look over my files and check if I did something wrong or is my setup just incompatible? Sorry, I've read over both tutorials the only problem I could see might be malebody.nifs from the second tutorial or the placement of the NiStringExtraData in the second tutorial .Aside from that I almost duplicated everything from Derpakins files.

Edit* Switched to Unp textures and it work and to save anyone future troubles make sure you have the  hdt files to match your body type in addition to everything else. Still gonna work on trying to fix CBBE....

femalebody_0.nif

femalebody_1.nif

malebody_0.nif

malebody_1.nif

femalehead.nif

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

hdt.xml

hdtm.xml

attachicon.gifhdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml i've take this on loverslab like the tutorial have ask

attachicon.gifhdtm.xml same , take from tutorial

attachicon.gifhdtCBBE.xml and same again , take from tutorial and rename hdt.xml to hdtCBBE.xml like it's ask in the tutorial , i've let the name hdtCBBE.xml in the instruction into the file femalbody , malebody , etc too.

EDIT : i've delete setp 1 by 1 , and do test fps 1 by 1 after step by step , and i've found the problem : the problem come from the "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" modifier's file that i've get from tutorial i think , because when i've uninstal and install again HDT physic extension , my fps come back , i'm now again to 60 fps

2nd EDIT : if i want retry the tutoriel , i need know :

- The step 8 is perfectly the same like 7 ? or i need delete DVG ? or let the 2 file DVG+HDT in the same extra data ?

- I need realy change name hdt.xml to hdtCBBE.xml ?

- Where i go download hdt.xml , hdtm.xml and hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml to be sure to have the good file ?

There will be fps problems when using an old HDT file with a new XPMSE 2.50 skeleton.

Groovtama suggested this fix:

5. HOW 2 FIX LOW FPS OR BROKEN HDT AFTER UPDATING TO 2.0+:

Spoiler

1. TO USE XPMSE 2.0+ WITH AN OLD HDT XML FOR 1.9, YOU HAVE TO RENAME "NPC PreBelly" IN YOUR HDT XML TO "HDT Belly"!

2. IF IT IS NOT THE "NPC PreBelly" BONE, IT MAY BE SOME CRAP IN YOUR DEFAULT XML THAT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THERE

Otherwise, if you are using an old HDT files you should stick to the legacy [X.93ar41] skeleton.

Archived