I searched for an answer to this question, but was unsuccessful. My character went to auction, then was sold to Captured Dreams. Most of my inventory, including my armor, are gone, and there are no quest hints or markers to indicate what happened to it. Did it disappear forever, or is there a way to recover it?

I'm afraid you'll have to ask that question on the CD thread. This mod doesn't do anything with your stuff except unequip it.

i recently discovered from the dec thread that the captured dreams code might not have been rewritten - it's original intention was immerslave where the player has nothing to remove at game start

after discovering this i disabled it from dec, i'm just as curious about those items where - abouts if they exist

I think I've discovered a serious point of incompatibility between SS and Deviously Cursed Loot. I'm not sure which mod is the problem, but when you put the two together, SS breaks pretty severely.

I'm pretty sure I've reduced my load order to the bare minimum, at this point:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

HearthFires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

daymoyl.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

SkyUI.esp

SimpleSlavery.esp

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

XPMSE.esp

FNIS.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

I start a new game and use ASLAL to quickly get to a point where I can test it (camp in the woods, jump off the cliffs NNW of where you start, find a campsite with 3 bandits and let them smack the crap out of me for a bit), Things work as intended, until I black out and wake up on the floor of the auction house... or rather in the floor of the auction house. Rather than standing, waiting to talk to the guy outside the cell, I'm usually sprawled, ragdolled on the floor or against the wall, often both, and once, I found myself walking in place (albeit, tilted at an odd angle). The key thing is that I have absolutely zero control, at that point. I can open my inventory and the menus, but I can't move or do anything. I can't even swing the camera around. At that point, the game is, effectively, broken, with no recourse but to load an earlier save. It's definitely Deviously Cursed Loot that's causing the problem, because I had like 60 other mods installed, and it worked fine... until I put that one in.

And, yes, I have the latest versions of everything, and I did run GenerateFNISForUsers (though MO) after selecting the mods in MO, and before starting the game.

Considering the fact that the mods tie in together, they should play more nicely than they do. As I said, I'm not sure if the problem is on your end, or theirs, but it's the content of this mod that breaks, so I figured I'd start here.

that'd be a conflict between the cused loot's combat handles and daymoyl, simple slavery is where daymoyl put the player, but if everything worked before adding cursed loot then either adjust your combat settings in cursed loot or disable those

Just turn DCL's defeat functions off completely if you have DAYMOL.

This. Cursed Loot's combat surrender feature was meant to REPLACE DAYMOYL as a lightweight alternative to it. Thus, it's by definition incompatible with it. That circumstance is also mentioned in Cursed Loot's Readme and respective MCM toggle, but hey, nobody ever reads a ReadMe! :P

I really like this mod, but my items disappear after the auction, I did a search and all I could find was that this mod doesn't remove items, has that changed? and if so, where can I find my old items after being freed of bondage? default_sad.png (I tried it with multiple outcome possibilities, including ones that wouldn't remove items on their own)

all depends on the outcome

nobody knows about captured dreams items as tho they're gone, but sd will put your items in a chest in the dreamworld

any other outcomes you'd have to report at their valid threads or ask us what mod, simple slavery just hands the player to other mods

I think everything is being lost prior to that. it occurs with the Mia's dungeon one, which it didn't even start me enslaved, the SLUTS one didn't have my stuff in the chest at the end either, and yes, SD enslavedment, even after being released (master killed) I didn't have anything or any information about how to get it back

Edit: actually, I just checked and all my items are gone when I'm at the auction, before being moved to another mod

If you're using Death Alternative, you can get your items taken depending on your settings.

SS just unequips the player. Everything is still in your inventory. As others mentioned, though, if a different mod removed your stuff prior to sending you to the auction, your stuff will still be wherever that mod put it. I hadn't considered that possibility. Hmm...

I had been sent there by DA, I'll have to check the settings of everything else, probably just disable any setting available that might take my items that are attached to DA

This. Cursed Loot's combat surrender feature was meant to REPLACE DAYMOYL as a lightweight alternative to it. Thus, it's by definition incompatible with it. That circumstance is also mentioned in Cursed Loot's Readme and respective MCM toggle, but hey, nobody ever reads a ReadMe! :P

Well, no. You're not supposed to read readmes, or OPs, etc.

TES5Edit 3.0.32

Error check ran on SimpleSlavery.esp(version 4.1) :

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [03] SimpleSlavery.esp

[00:00] SimpleSlavery_visit2 [DLBR:03017343]

[00:00]     DLBR \ SNAM - Starting Topic -> Found a NULL reference, expected: DIAL

[00:00] SimpleSlavery_visit3 [DLBR:03019E88]

[00:00]     DLBR \ SNAM - Starting Topic -> Found a NULL reference, expected: DIAL

[00:00] SimpleSlavery_visit4 [DLBR:03019EAA]

[00:00] SimpleSlavery "Simple Slavery" [QUST:0300492E]

[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Quest VMAD \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [03028226] < Error: Could not be resolved >

[00:00] SimpleSlavery "Simple Slavery" [QUST:0300492E]

[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Quest VMAD \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0303628D] < Error: Could not be resolved >

[00:00] [iNFO:030362A8] ('Uh...no, I...I mean, yes! Yes. Get back to...' in GRUP Topic Children of SimpleSlavery_FarmGuard3 "Sure thing. Hey, you don't look so good. Are you okay?" [DIAL:030362A7])

[00:00]     INFO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Info VMAD \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [0303629D] < Error: Could not be resolved >

[00:00] [iNFO:03036298] ('Very well. Carry on.' in GRUP Topic Children of SimpleSlavery_FarmTalk3 "Understood, Master." [DIAL:03036297])

[00:00]     INFO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Info VMAD \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [03036290] < Error: Could not be resolved >

[00:00] All Done!

And a cleaning log:

Removing: HuntersRestExterior01 [CELL:00009B7E] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -14,-14)

Removing: GRUP Exterior Cell Sub-Block -2, -2

[Removing "Identical to Master" records done]  Processed Records: 835, Removed Records: 2, Elapsed Time: 00:00

[undeleting and Disabling References done]  Processed Records: 833, Undeleted Records: 0, Elapsed Time: 00:00

Normaly I'd just fix or even delete errors myself but with quest and script type errors in my exp. it's nothing but problems. Better off letting the author know and hope they fix it the proper way. If I had ESP I'd fill in the blanks myself :P  Really wanted to try this mod out with SD+ sense they sound like good fun together :) SD+ had a few quest errors too but they where easy enough to figure out just from the naming conventions used.

Not in any way a dig at you or your mod cuzz honestly ANY mod will be full of errors after it comes out of CC. Even from tiny edits CC will still fk something up on save. NEVER fails.

Thanks. Apparently I over-rely on LOOT to tell me if it needs cleaned. It failed to pick up on it, but after loading up TES5Edit and filtering, sure enough, errors that needed cleaned. Thanks for letting me know. Version 1.121 should be clean.

Actually, I did see that and checked. It was already disabled. I still had issues. Maybe there's some other option I could tweak, but the mod has like 100 different settings I could tinker with, and I'm not testing each and every one in the hope that I find the magic combination that doesn't break in this, specific circumstance. I just removed this mod, since, other than the auction itself, it didn't add anything. It was just another way to get into the content of the other mods... though, I suppose i should mention the issue in the Cursed Loot thread, as well.

i figured as much, been wondering if you plan to hook into simple slavery and/or sd from your combat outcomes so that death alternative can be eliminated altogether

i figured as much, been wondering if you plan to hook into simple slavery and/or sd from your combat outcomes so that death alternative can be eliminated altogether

It's on my to-do list. :)

:)

It's also (hopefully still) on Goubo's list as an outcome for Defeat. The latest Prison Overhaul Patches has added it (thanks, Inte!). None of the various Submit authors appear to be active, since none have returned my messages.

Actually, I did see that and checked. It was already disabled. I still had issues. Maybe there's some other option I could tweak, but the mod has like 100 different settings I could tinker with, and I'm not testing each and every one in the hope that I find the magic combination that doesn't break in this, specific circumstance. I just removed this mod, since, other than the auction itself, it didn't add anything. It was just another way to get into the content of the other mods... though, I suppose i should mention the issue in the Cursed Loot thread, as well.

Surrender is not an option! We shall fix this! Please post a log and load order.

It's on my to-do list. :)

cool

Feature Request: Be able to assign weights/probabilities to the different outcomes via MCM.

Keep up the good work!

I've thought of that, but the whole point is that you have no control when you're a slave. That said,I do have plans to incorporate a more immersive way to sway things.

You are confusing character agency with player agency. As a player, I already am in control no matter what. For example, I could remove the option for "Cursed Loot - Damsel in Distress" from the list of viable Simple Slavery outcomes. As a player I can even decide not to use Simple Slavery at all and play on the lowest difficulty setting (which would not be very fun). However, as a character, I have no such control. From an immersive point of view the character is unable to pick from one of the outcomes - the buyer decides what happens with you and you'll have to live with that. The only difference is that some results occur more often than others which, in turn, generates a more fun game experience because I, as the player, get to decide what I spend my time on. For example it happens that I do very much like the "Damsel in Distress" and "Cursed Collar" outcomes after defeat, but it happens that I don't like to play through them too often, because they take quite a lot of time to play through, and multiple playthroughs in a short amount of times get boring. Thus I would like the option (as a player) to better set up your game experience by adjusting the probabilities of Simple Slavery outcomes.

Feature Request: Be able to assign weights/probabilities to the different outcomes via MCM.

Keep up the good work!

I've thought of that, but the whole point is that you have no control when you're a slave. That said,I do have plans to incorporate a more immersive way to sway things.

You are confusing character agency with player agency. As a player, I already am in control no matter what. For example, I could remove the option for "Cursed Loot - Damsel in Distress" from the list of viable Simple Slavery outcomes. As a player I can even decide not to use Simple Slavery at all and play on the lowest difficulty setting (which would not be very fun). However, as a character, I have no such control. From an immersive point of view the character is unable to pick from one of the outcomes - the buyer decides what happens with you and you'll have to live with that. The only difference is that some results occur more often than others which, in turn, generates a more fun game experience because I, as the player, get to decide what I spend my time on. For example it happens that I do very much like the "Damsel in Distress" and "Cursed Collar" outcomes after defeat, but it happens that I don't like to play through them too often, because they take quite a lot of time to play through, and multiple playthroughs in a short amount of times get boring. Thus I would like the option (as a player) to better set up your game experience by adjusting the probabilities of Simple Slavery outcomes.

Fair point. :)

Surrender is not an option! We shall fix this! Please post a log and load order.

Well, I posted my load order, initially, but for the sake of convenience, here it is, again: 

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
daymoyl.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
XPMSE.esp
FNIS.esp

Near as I can tell, that's basically the bare minimum to get all of those things running.

As for the logs, I've attached some Papyrus logs... if that's not what you're looking for, let me know, and I'll try to hunt them up.

I've also attached a screen shot to better illustrate the sort of thing I'm seeing when I wake up in the auction house.

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

post-80515-0-76111500-1449705531_thumb.jpg

Well, I posted my load order, initially, but for the sake of convenience, here it is, again: 

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
daymoyl.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
XPMSE.esp
FNIS.esp

Near as I can tell, that's basically the bare minimum to get all of those things running.

As for the logs, I've attached some Papyrus logs... if that's not what you're looking for, let me know, and I'll try to hunt them up.

I've also attached a screen shot to better illustrate the sort of thing I'm seeing when I wake up in the auction house.

from what i can tell there's just too much data there: do you still have these issues without logging so many mods - try disabling the logs for cursed loot, devious devices,  and daymoyl and see  if you still get that same effect

D'oh! I'm pretty sure I gave you the wrong log files, after all.  The ones I attached earlier were created by the game, itself, by enabling the logging functions through editing the Skyrim.ini file.

Here's the log from Mod Organizer (somewhat redacted).

Otherwise... I'm not entirely sure how I would disable logging for specific mods.

cursed loot and devious devices both have those options in their respective mcm to disable logging

if you didn't turn it on for death alternative then it should only be logging problems so leave it like that, but that's where things need to be adjusted next try checking your bleedout settings, there shouldn't be anything set with your mods, onblackout will need to be adjusted if your opponent is a creature if you're using any creature mods (if not then don't touch those either)

after that's done, there's a utility settings screen with diagnostics and status

is the monitor running, the player alias filled and player essential - those should all be checked

reset the player state and the black screen, might need to give it a couple minutes between 

save the game again from there before retesting

edit: also try disabling ragdoll effect for now from death alternative player settings screen, you might need to install "realistic ragdolls and effects"

I'll deal with these options in sets.

cursed loot and devious devices both have those options in their respective mcm to disable loggingealistic ragdolls and effects"

I did that, but nothing changed

if you didn't turn it on for death alternative then it should only be logging problems so leave it like that, but that's where things need to be adjusted next try checking your bleedout settings, there shouldn't be anything set with your mods, onblackout will need to be adjusted if your opponent is a creature if you're using any creature mods (if not then don't touch those either)

The only thing active in the Bleedout menu was Necromantic Absorption, and turning it off changed nothing. I left onblackout alone as suggested.

after that's done, there's a utility settings screen with diagnostics and status

is the monitor running, the player alias filled and player essential - those should all be checked

Yeah, everything is working as it should be.

reset the player state and the black screen, might need to give it a couple minutes between 

That didn't seem to do much, either.

edit: also try disabling ragdoll effect for now from death alternative player settings screen, you might need to install "realistic ragdolls and effects"

Disabling ragdoll gets past the immediate problem (not sure why I didn't try that, myself), but now, it freezes as soon as I'm on the auction block. It's not quite as bad. I can rotate the camera and zoom in and out to some degree (at least if I was already in 3rd person), but nothing else happens. The auctioneer should be going through his lines for the auction, but, instead, the only messages I see are the ones from my slowly increasing arousal.

As for realistic ragdolls and effects, that's in my complete setup, but like I said, I stripped this one down to try to minimize the potential points of conflict.

I don't know if it helps, but on the way to the auction block, I get two messages telling me I've completed stages of the Simple Slavery quest.

• Smile for the customers! Or at least try not to snarl. We're trying to make a profit here, you know.
  • Stop dragging your feet. I'm hung over and don't feel like carrying you.

I can't imagine that's working as intended, since it's just tagging the lines of dialogue. They even show up in the quest log... which is why I was able to type them out, verbatim.

I've attached the latest log, in case it helps.

Papyrus.0.log

I'll deal with these options in sets.

cursed loot and devious devices both have those options in their respective mcm to disable loggingealistic ragdolls and effects"

I did that, but nothing changed

The only thing active in the Bleedout menu was Necromantic Absorption, and turning it off changed nothing. I left onblackout alone as suggested.

Yeah, everything is working as it should be.

That didn't seem to do much, either.

Disabling ragdoll gets past the immediate problem (not sure why I didn't try that, myself), but now, it freezes as soon as I'm on the auction block. It's not quite as bad. I can rotate the camera and zoom in and out to some degree (at least if I was already in 3rd person), but nothing else happens. The auctioneer should be going through his lines for the auction, but, instead, the only messages I see are the ones from my slowly increasing arousal.

As for realistic ragdolls and effects, that's in my complete setup, but like I said, I stripped this one down to try to minimize the potential points of conflict.

I don't know if it helps, but on the way to the auction block, I get two messages telling me I've completed stages of the Simple Slavery quest.

• Smile for the customers! Or at least try not to snarl. We're trying to make a profit here, you know.
  • Stop dragging your feet. I'm hung over and don't feel like carrying you.
I can't imagine that's working as intended, since it's just tagging the lines of dialogue. They even show up in the quest log... which is why I was able to type them out, verbatim.

I've attached the latest log, in case it helps.

both those lines are intended, although they fire faster than I originally thought they would. SS works off of quest stages, so those are two stages firing back to back.

Realistic Ragdolls and Force should be a part of every build - I would consider it an essential building block. Make sure you let the XPMSE skeleton overwrite it, though.

You are standing on the block without dialogue because you don't have Fuz Doh-Ro Silent Voice installed.

Yeesh, thanks jfraser! Wasn't expecting a response that fast. Woot, get to try this bad boy out tonight :P

:)

Cliff, I think you've done more trouble shooting than I have with this mod at this point. Thanks, as always. I forgot all about the DA ragdoll setting.

Scribe, do you have an up to date version of Death Alternative? I wonder because the ragdoll issue hasn't come up in quite a while.

Hello! I succesfully installed SS and got sold through loansharks.

There are two problems though. 

First - I can't see shit. Blindfold is working regardless if I set blindfold visibility to 0% in Devious Devices, I get rid of all my slave equipment or I wait. There are no blindfold settings in MCM menu, so I don't know what to do. Playing with no visuals is not appealing :/

Second. After I've been sold, I get teleported to near "Weynon stones". Next to me standing Okas Sirlo, and I know this only because I was walking around ar random and pointed at him. He just stands there, even after I slept for several hours. Nothing is happening.

I have SD+ installed and workind perfectly, and this is what I choosen in SS MCM menu as slave scenario. 

I really look forward to your answer, beacuse this mod is VERY promising. Shame that I cannot get it to run properly.

Hello! I succesfully installed SS and got sold through loansharks.

There are two problems though.

First - I can't see shit. Blindfold is working regardless if I set blindfold visibility to 0% in Devious Devices, I get rid of all my slave equipment or I wait. There are no blindfold settings in MCM menu, so I don't know what to do. Playing with no visuals is not appealing :/

Second. After I've been sold, I get teleported to near "Weynon stones". Next to me standing Okas Sirlo, and I know this only because I was walking around ar random and pointed at him. He just stands there, even after I slept for several hours. Nothing is happening.

I have SD+ installed and workind perfectly, and this is what I choosen in SS MCM menu as slave scenario.

I really look forward to your answer, beacuse this mod is VERY promising. Shame that I cannot get it to run properly.

Thank you for the kind words. SS doesn't use blindfolds, so unfortunately I can't help much with that. Which versions of SS and SD do you have installed?

If you are using the third person view, there should be a setting for the Blindfold to use that view and I set it at 50 percent. (so you can also see stuff that happens to the character and walk around as the Player sees, though a darker view, what is going on. This is in DD+ menu, but you can't do this while you have the Blindfold on, the setting will be unavailable until the device is removed. 

both those lines are intended, although they fire faster than I originally thought they would. SS works off of quest stages, so those are two stages firing back to back.

Well, in that case, you might want to consider changing them to something more indicative of the stage they're supposed to represent, like "Talked to the guard" or "Got dragged to the auction block" or whatever those milestones are supposed to be. By repeating the dialogue it looks like a bug. Much like in The Matrix, deja vu is usually a sign of a glitch in the program, rather than an intended function. ;)

Realistic Ragdolls and Force should be a part of every build - I would consider it an essential building block. Make sure you let the XPMSE skeleton overwrite it, though.

Nothing seemed utterly dependent on it, and I discovered the issue with my full load order, so its being there or not wasn't really changing anything. I've got the XPMSE skeleton near the very bottom of my load order to ensure it doesn't get overwritten by any of the other mods that are trying to do so, since I imagine it's probably the most compatible of the bunch.

And just for the record, this is my full load order (I haven't added Simple Slavery back in, yet)

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
MiasLair.esp
Campfire.esm
daymoyl.esm
FM - HaafingarHall.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame.esm
paradise_halls.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
RND_USKP-Patch.esp
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
RealisticRoomRental.esp
WetandCold.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
1nivWICCloaksCRAFT.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SD Cages.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
wolfclub.esp
Cloaks.esp
DD FtM - Cloaks WIC patch.esp
NewmillerPiercings2.esp
NewmillerPiercings3.esp
CD - Newmiller Piercings addon.esp
CD - Female Embassy Guards.esp
Ballet Boots.esp
TS_ECatsuit&Ballet.esp
CD - TSECatsuits addonV3.esp
TS_FetishWardrobe.esp
TS_FetishWardrobe_Uncut.esp
CD - TSFetish Wardrobe addonV3.esp
Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp
CD - Skyrim Strapon addonV3.esp
DarkStandalone.esp
CD - DarkDiscipleStandaloneV3.esp
TS_GimpHood.esp
SC_Shiny Catsuits - CD Edition.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
Devious Loading Screens.esp
DD - Interactions.esp
Devious Devices - Males Addon.esp
SDpatch - frostfall.esp
PetCollar.esp
Aradia Devious Expansion.esp
zzLSAR.esp
zzEstrus.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
dD Enchanted Chests.esp
GagSFX.esp
GagSFXDawnguard.esp
GagSFXHearthfires.esp
GagSFXDragonborn.esp
DeviousTraps.esp
AliciaPainSlut.esp
Trapped in Rubber.esp
HeroineDistress.esp
Frostfall.esp
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
FM - HHall Exterior.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
TZ_LockingLatexHoods.esp
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
FM - UNP Merchants.esp
SlaversHideout.esp
ApachiiHelmetWigs.esp
RND_AnimalLoot.esp
FM - UNP Merchants HDT-LvLists.esp
SSLToys.esp
Neo's Slave Leia Renewal.esp
zarias_restraints.esp
CD - Zarias Restraints addon.esp
submissivelola.esp
sextoys-calyps-2.esp
Sextoys Calyps Chest.esp
CD - Calyps Sextoys addon.esp
Shiny Catsuits.esp
CD - ShinyRubberCatsuitsOnly addonV3.esp
CD - Slave Leai renewal addon.esp
CD - ShinyRubberCatsuits addonV3.esp
CD - TS Gimp Hood addon.esp
Bob's Boots UNP V1.0.esp
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
Devious Devices - Gags+.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
Masque of Clavicus Vile.esp
Adhesive bandage.esp
Elewin Pumps 2.esp
TS_Whipcane.esp
XPMSE.esp
DCL-FF patch.esp
FNIS.esp
Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp
ImmerSlave.esp
TES5Merged.esp
FNISspells.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

You can see why I might wish to  pare it down when trying to troubleshoot matters.

You are standing on the block without dialogue because you don't have Fuz Doh-Ro Silent Voice installed.

*facepalm*

Again, it's part of my main load order, but I stripped it out from my tests to reduce conflicts. I swear I looked at the requirements, but somehow I didn't see that there.

Scribe, do you have an up to date version of Death Alternative? I wonder because the ragdoll issue hasn't come up in quite a while.

Yes, i do... complete with the 6.1.8 hotfix. I'm honestly surprised I'm the only one running into this issue, since it seems immensely reproduceable. Oh, well.