Using CBBE HDT with Bodyslide

Deathbydestiny

So at the suggestion of someone else on the forums here, I switched to the latest CBBE and used bodyslide to add HDT support to it. The Problem? Crushed breasts!

I know this is a seemingly common problem. But is there not a way for me to fix this without having to resort to modeling tools or nifskope as has been suggested? Where is the fault exactly? Is it the body mesh itself, or the skeleton? Or have I missed some step or done something wrong

This might be the body type you are using. Or skeleton.

Been using CBBE 3.2.3 - Pregnancy Scaling Body on xpms 1.93a skeleton - customized in bodyslide 2 for ages.

Recently got convinced to update so now:

CBBE 3.3

XPMSE 2.06 skeleton

Trepleens Customized CBBE v3.3 HDT Body with Animate-able Vagina

HTD physics extension v14.28

Customized in Bodyslide 2.

I'm yet to see even a single glitch on this. It works even better than my old 3.2.3 - no more crushed butts etc.

I am using cbbe 3.3, using bodyslide to convert it to the cbbe hdt profile

i double checked and i am for sure using xpmse 2.06, running fnis after of course

I get the feeling I'm doing something wrong here that is not otherwise clear by the seemingly straight forward install

Did you try the default hdtPhysicsExtensions.xml file that comes with the Nexus HDT PE download, yet?

i double checked and i am for sure using xpmse 2.06, running fnis after of course

I get the feeling I'm doing something wrong here that is not otherwise clear by the seemingly straight forward install

If using MO:

XPMSE2.06 conflict page and filetree page as screenshot + female body meshes of the character

If using NMM:

skeleton_female.nif you use one the problem character + skeleton_female.hkx + female body meshes of the character

Uploaded here. No point in helping here, because it's 100% sure that CBBE-HDT 3.3 works with 2.06 everything else is non-sense.

Did you try the default hdtPhysicsExtensions.xml file that comes with the Nexus HDT PE download, yet?

I have in fact, no change

If using MO:

XPMSE2.06 conflict page and filetree page as screenshot + female body meshes of the character

If using NMM:

skeleton_female.nif you use one the problem character + skeleton_female.hkx + female body meshes of the character

Uploaded here. No point in helping here, because it's 100% sure that CBBE-HDT 3.3 works with 2.06 everything else is non-sense.

I'm not quite sure I understand, you want me to upload these meshes and such to the filetree page and submit them in the xpmse topic?

This seems to be the case.

The moment i tried the no belly xml from that link you posted. the belly went back to normal. I tried a belly enabled XML and it caved in again.

This raises the question, why is belly enabled xml's causing this?

Attention: HOW TO FIX INWARD BELLY AFTER UPDATING TO 2.0

Guide how to fix it in JFF by iron_jack

Ahh yes, RTFM :D I will do that ty

However, it have more to share. I'm wondering if my breasts and butts are still being crushed with or without that no belly xml

I have uploaded more screens here. Are these crushed? Or is it a simple matter of gravity being applied from HDT

I can't tell :D

Compare.7z

I have a different problem, though the thread name made me think I should put this here...

So I've been using XPMSE 1.9 with B3lisario's belly UNPB BBP for a while and with the 2.0+ skeleton and CBBE 3.3 out with many features I've been waiting for, I've converted over to that. So, I installed the skeleton, body mod and daiemonic's all-in-one 14.28 hdt package edit 6 and ran FNIS and I ran bodyslide 2 and used the CBBE Body HDT set group. I look in game to see if it all works, and I get zero hdt bounce. Nothing when running, squatting, jumping or turning except when I use tbbp running anims, but that's not HDT - and I can safely say I never needed bbp or tbbp anims in the past to get HDT bounce.

Any advice into what I may be doing wrong will be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Also, does CBBE 3.3 have belly support? If not, where can I get it?

I have a different problem, though the thread name made me think I should put this here...

So I've been using XPMSE 1.9 with B3lisario's belly UNPB BBP for a while and with the 2.0+ skeleton and CBBE 3.3 out with many features I've been waiting for, I've converted over to that. So, I installed the skeleton, body mod and daiemonic's all-in-one 14.28 hdt package edit 6 and ran FNIS and I ran bodyslide 2 and used the CBBE Body HDT set group. I look in game to see if it all works, and I get zero hdt bounce. Nothing when running, squatting, jumping or turning except when I use tbbp running anims, but that's not HDT - and I can safely say I never needed bbp or tbbp anims in the past to get HDT bounce.

Any advice into what I may be doing wrong will be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Also, does CBBE 3.3 have belly support? If not, where can I get it?

Attention: HOW TO FIX LOW FPS OR BROKEN HDT AFTER UPDATING TO 2.0+:

TO USE XPMSE 2.0+ WITH AN OLD HDT XML FOR 1.9, YOU HAVE TO RENAME "NPC PreBelly" IN YOUR HDT XML TO "HDT Belly"!

Archived