XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Groovtama, you obviously have your reasons in trying to improve not only the skeleton also the proper functioning of Skyrim in general, I only use mods ... I do not know how to create them.

Then, considering this mod, if I want to keep the swords and daggers in the back ... How do I do it?

Fire up RaceMenu by using showracemenu => Sword Style to 1 Sword Style Left to 1, Dagger Style to 1, Dagger Style Left to 1. Press R done.

So, in order to get my swords and daggers back on my back and hips i need to have RaceMenu installed so as to have the latest xpmse 2.13 racemenu plug-in installed.I have always been an ECE user and my character's preset is based sollely on ECE.Will there be changes in my char's preset if i install RaceMenu too?Also what does come first in installation order?Immersive animations or xpmse 2.13 (probably xpmse 2.13 but i ask just to be sure)

Thanks! 

So, in order to get my swords and daggers back on my back and hips i need to have RaceMenu installed so as to have the latest xpmse 2.13 racemenu plug-in installed.I have always been an ECE user and my character's preset is based sollely on ECE.Will there be changes in my char's preset if i install RaceMenu too?Also what does come first in installation order?Immersive animations or xpmse 2.13 (probably xpmse 2.13 but i ask just to be sure)

Thanks! 

Immersive animations => XPMSE just don't install animations in the animation tab you don't want

Hey! I have two issues since updating to from 2.06 to 2.13.

1. Followers are not drawing their weapons when the player character does.
  2. NPCs still use the default weapon placement (at hip) when I pick an alternate placement for the player character in racemenu.

Anyone else experiencing this?

2. NPCs still use the default weapon placement (at hip) when I pick an alternate placement for the player character in racemenu.

At the moment: The plugin only allows your character to change weapon variants

ok, im not sure what version i was using before updating to XPMSE 2.13 from XPMS, but the breasts are flattened, so how can i fix this?

im using SevenBase Bombshell body.

Tried this:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1429-beta-10-enchanced-sevenbase-body-hdttbbpbbppsb-cleavage-with-animation/

I don't know to what 7B was weighted to.

Thanks! 

Immersive animations => XPMSE just don't install animations in the animation tab you don't want

What about RaceMenu and ECE?Is it safe to install RaceMenu ontop of ECE so as to use the xpmse 2.13 racemenu's plug-in?Are RaceMenu and ECE suplementary to each other or do they change the same things?I ask that because my char preset and most of my vanilla npcs are dependant to ECE.Thanks!

Racemenu is somewhat compatible with ECE. Taken from the Racemenu description:

"Enhanced Character Edit is not directly compatible. RaceMenu has compatibility code to accommodate some of the extra facial morphs, install ECE first, then install RaceMenu to take advantage of this. There will be a CharGen verison of ECE sliders soon."

And the ECE description:

"Race Menu 1.5+ - But, not use some features.
Example:
ECE's slot save.
Change FOV and Camera direction.
Nose slider(please use nose slider in the right end category) .
Vertex edit.
and more..."

hmm... still flattened. i tried to switch back to first one, still has it. went back few saves, still has it. 

i switched to other saves that hasn't been touched, and no problem.

something just pops up in head, is it possible to "reset" the physic or w/e on breasts?

hmm... still flattened. i tried to switch back to first one, still has it. went back few saves, still has it. 

something just pops up in head, is it possible to "reset" the physic or w/e on breasts?

If you use the same skeleton on both saves than it's not an issue with the skeleton.

If you use the same skeleton on both saves than it's not an issue with the skeleton.

then what could cause the problem?

Thanks for replying.

What about the followers not drawing weapons when i do? Is this caused by some recent changes?

Thanks for replying.

What about the followers not drawing weapons when i do? Is this caused by some recent changes?

Nothing here changes Follower\NPC behaviour.

Is it possible to swap  the standard Weapon on Back styles?

At the moment style 0 is standard for all NPCs. So the animations for weapons on back don't fit them.

So is it possible for a user to change this standard style for the NPCs via TESEdit or editing the skeleton?

Or should I just use PCEA? So that the NPC animations are independant from the PC ones.

Long story short: I would like to keep the Weapons on Back for my character, but I would also like to have everyone use fitting animations to their Weapon Styles.

I would really appreciate any help to accomplish that.

I have no idea why the XPMSE reverted to v2.12 on Nexus. I had no issues with both versions. While using CBBE 3.3 HDT + XPMSE v2.12 and 2.13 + HDT PE 14.28 and my good old .xml file with breast, butt and belly bounce, the naked body comes up flawlessly. There are just the usual problems with pre XPMSE 2.0 outfit mods based on the "old" HDT body or TBBP/HDT body using exotic weightings.

All the newer stuff on Nexus and here on LL works just fine.

I use the default skeleton setup though, no specials like daggers on hip or else.

I have no idea why the XPMSE reverted to v2.12 on Nexus. I had no issues with both versions. While using CBBE 3.3 HDT + XPMSE v2.12 and 2.13 + HDT PE 14.28 and my good old .xml file with breast, butt and belly bounce, the naked body comes up flawlessly. There are just the usual problems with pre XPMSE 2.0 outfit mods based on the "old" HDT body or TBBP/HDT body using exotic weightings.

I use the default skeleton setup though, no specials like daggers on hip or else.

It's 2.13? I reverted breast bones back from the 2.10-2.12 setup back to the 2.06 setup in 2.13, because there were noticable differences in mesh skinning.

It's 2.13? I reverted breast bones back from the 2.10-2.12 setup back to the 2.06 setup in 2.13, because there were noticable differences in mesh skinning.

Ah yep, I meant v2.13 (which tells in the "changes" section that you reverted something).

Hi. I think "NPC GenitalsScrotum [GenScrot]" bone should be shorter and "NPC R GenitalsScrotum [RGenScrot]", "NPC L GenitalsScrotum [LGenScrot]" should be lowered to its previous position. This allows you to make a more realistic ball movements.

Pectorals bones is too short and do not allow for realistic muscle movement. I think "NPC L Breast01" and "NPC L Breast01" should be longer.

Something like: 

NPC GenitalsScrotum [GenScrot]: Translation = (0  / 2.8 / 2), Rotation = (50 / 0 / 0)

NPC L GenitalsScrotum [LGenScrot]: Translation = (1 / 2.2 / 0)

NPC L GenitalsScrotum [LGenScrot]: Translation = (-1 / 2.2 / 0)

NPC L PreBreast: Translation = (-6 / 3 / 10)

NPC R PreBreast: Translation = (6 / 3 / 10)

NPC L Breast01: Translation =  (0 / 5 / 0)

NPC L Breast01: Translation =    (0 / 5 / 0)

It will be great if these changes are possible.

Hi. I think "NPC GenitalsScrotum [GenScrot]" bone should be shorter and "NPC R GenitalsScrotum [RGenScrot]", "NPC L GenitalsScrotum [LGenScrot]" should be lowered to its previous position. This allows you to make a more realistic ball movements.
Pectorals bones is too short and do not allow for realistic muscle movement. I think "NPC L Breast01" and "NPC L Breast01" should be longer (for male skeleton).

Example: 

NPC GenitalsScrotum [GenScrot]: Translation = (0  / 2.4 / 2), Rotation = (50.13 / 0 / 0)
NPC L GenitalsScrotum [LGenScrot]: Translation = (1 / 2 / 0)
NPC L GenitalsScrotum [LGenScrot]: Translation = (-1 / 2 / 0)
NPC L PreBreast: Translation = (-6 / 3 / 10)
NPC R PreBreast: Translation = (6 / 3 / 10)
NPC L Breast01: Translation =  (0 / 5 / 0)
NPC L Breast01: Translation =    (0 / 5 / 0)

It will be great if these changes are possible.

For SoS the SoS Bones I don't change anything in Bones anymore already in use. For NPC GenitalsScrotum ask b3lisario, for NPC L GenitalsScrotum [LGenScrot] ask Phygnos, I go with the reference implementation:

For Breast bones on Males. I had an intention to set them the same as females for a reason so I don't have to deal with multiple implementations. 

Racemenu is somewhat compatible with ECE. Taken from the Racemenu description:

"Enhanced Character Edit is not directly compatible. RaceMenu has compatibility code to accommodate some of the extra facial morphs, install ECE first, then install RaceMenu to take advantage of this. There will be a CharGen verison of ECE sliders soon."

And the ECE description:

"Race Menu 1.5+ - But, not use some features.

Example:

ECE's slot save.

Change FOV and Camera direction.

Nose slider(please use nose slider in the right end category) .

Vertex edit.

and more..."

I installed RaceMenu (thankfully using mod organizer) and had my character F.U.B.A.R.ed because it is based on ECE! (What was i expecting anyway...) so i uninstalled it at once and thus i'm not able to use the  RaceMenu plugin of xpmse 2.13 in order to adjust shords,shields on back and daggers on hip of my character.

Does any body know where i can find a 'Shords and Shields on Back-Daggers on Hip' variant based on xpmse 2.13 because i don't know how to make it myself?If there isn't, does any body know if there is any thorough tutorial with pictures or videos on how to make one?Thanks!

Take Nifskope: Rename WeaponSword to WeaponSwordDefault, Rename WeaponSwordOnBack to WeaponSword, same for Left but with "Left" at the end.

For what file?The one named skeleton.hkx found at 000 Skeleton Rig/meshes/actors/character/character assets

or the one named skeleton_female.hkx found at 000 Skeleton Rig/meshes/actors/character/character assets female

and what about shields and daggers?