Broken textures on males?

tanuhk

I recently updated my skeleton and suddenly all NPCs started looking like this guy in the picture, so I reinstalled all my body-related mods to see if that fixed it.

Females are all okay and so is the Forsworn Briarheart, but all the male NPCs still look like they're missing textures or have broken textures on everything but their hands and feet. Even the heads look odd.

2hmgdjq.jpg

I use NMM to install/uninstall my mods and LOOT to sort the load order, then use Wyre Bash to check said load order and to make a patch. I update this patch every time I add or remove something.

Here is my load order:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
daymoyl.esm
Campfire.esm
actorEvents.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Blush When Aroused.esp
CustomRaces.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis Addon.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SOS - GRworks HDT Willy Addon.esp
ImmersiveFP.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp
SOS - Grower.esp
SexLabGenderChange.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
RaceMenu.esp
SexLabWerewolves.esp
SOS - Leito Addon.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Carloss32 Canine Addon.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SkyUI.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
SOS - ERF Equipable Horse Penis.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
DagiRaht.esp
LykaiosRace.esp
GarrettThiefArmor.esp
Gri_BeastFeet.esp
PCEA - 0 - DG and DB DLC - All Races.esp
zzEstrus.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
SexLabSquirtR.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
Working Dog.esp
FNISspells.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SLAnimSpeed.esp
Katzenmensch.esp
HDT Female Hairstyles.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
SexLabDangerousNights.esp
SSLToys.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
da_alternate_start_extension.esp
XPMSE.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

I followed instructions on installing the new skeleton as "remove old and install the new one" so I do not know what went wrong. :/

All male NPCs, or just the ones added by a mod? Because that reminds me very much of http://www.creationkit.com/Dark_Face_Bug

It was on all male NPCs (not on custom races or, oddly, the Briarhearts). Since I use SOS their bodies are replaced by it, and they worked last time I installed them.

EDIT: I have no idea why but simply opening the Spec-maps in photoshop and saving them (overwriting the old one) makes almost everything work again.

Okay I thought I fixed it but clearly I didn't since all my textures broke again when I reloaded the game.

ilvzf8.jpg

My follower is not affected since she is a custom race but I updated her skeleton as well, and it works perfectly.

I also added new spec-maps to all the races in hopes they would appear on them, sort of like a "kicker" to get ANY spec map to appear, but nothing. Only the head and hands of all NPCs show Spec Maps.

EDIT 2: I fixed the skin texture problem completely by resaving the skin map, normal map and specular maps on all the affected parts. If anyone else gets this problem just open the body texture, _msn and _s maps in photoshop and then overwrite them. You don't have to change anythingJust make sure you open up all three maps otherwise things will still look messed up.

Archived