XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Special) Extended - XPMS(S)E

Out of curiosity Groovtama, I've downloaded the new Beta 1, is racemenubase.pex and racemenubase.psc supposed to be missing? Or are we to use the ones out of Beta 0?

Racemenubase.pex was just a variable name fix that was fixed in 2.9 so with 2.9 release the file is not needed anymore. I just included the pex file so I don't need to recompile.

Loving this skeleton, and thank you a ton for adding the Nipple Magic option into it, made my day <3.

Also curious; will you be adding a belly node onto it as well at some point?

Nah don't intent to do belly shouts. Also the belly is full with the devourment stuff.

Out of curiosity Groovtama, I've downloaded the new Beta 1, is racemenubase.pex and racemenubase.psc supposed to be missing? Or are we to use the ones out of Beta 0?

Racemenubase.pex was just a variable name fix that was fixed in 2.9 so with 2.9 release the file is not needed anymore. I just included the pex file so I don't need to recompile.

Loving this skeleton, and thank you a ton for adding the Nipple Magic option into it, made my day <3.

Nah don't intent to do belly shouts. Also the belly is full with the devourment stuff.

Naa, didn't mean belly shout, I can't seem to get belly node to resize at all for some reason, it doesn't show up in race menu, and pregnancy mods don't seem to affect it for some reason =/

Naa, didn't mean belly shout, I can't seem to get belly node to resize at all for some reason, it doesn't show up in race menu, and pregnancy mods don't seem to affect it for some reason =/

They do and that's why I don't add it so they don't get messed up.

Alright, any suggestions why it may not be working for me? (Somewhat of a noob with this stuff, lol)

Alright, any suggestions why it may not be working for me? (Somewhat of a noob with this stuff, lol)

you don't have a body to support it?

Thanks for updates Groovtama. 

I have question: I'm using Schlongs of Skyrim (latest version) with RaceMenu 2.9.0, SKSE 1.7.1 and latest FNIS, do I need to use 

SOS - RaceMenu plugin too with your RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp? Sorry, I'm just confused..

E: No, I don't need it anymore, sorry for wasting your time!

Doesn't 7B come with support for that, or am I wrong in assuming that?

Hi Groovtama

first of all, thank you so much for the excellent work.  :lol:

I have this problem.. I recently upgraded my fembody with CT77 HDT body (and remodeled armor). 

I just installed the latest version of XPMSE 2.0 beta1. 

I changed upon the value "NPC Prebelly" with "HDT belly" in lessbounce. xml file (testing idle1 and idle2) by Daiemonic.

the belly of my presets, is very different with this version of skeleton . 

use pictures to explain better: 

-- previous skeleton 1.9 --

NXcNtlY.jpg

av0aTbP.jpg

-- with "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" modified with NPC Prebelly -> HDT belly --

6oseMid.jpg

a5DLRpr.jpg

GVA2xHj.jpg

now, I've done something wrong or do I change my bodislyde preset belly slider?

thanks!  :D 

I have question: I'm using Schlongs of Skyrim (latest version) with RaceMenu 2.9.0, SKSE 1.7.1 and latest FNIS, do I need to use 

SOS - RaceMenu plugin too with your RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp? Sorry, I'm just confused..

You still need the sos racemenu esp.

Nah 7B doesn't come with Belly support by default. Only modified version.

Hi Groovtama
I have this problem.. I recently upgraded my fembody with CT77 HDT body (and remodeled armor). 
I changed upon the value "NPC Prebelly" with "HDT belly" in lessbounce. xml file (testing idle1 and idle2) by Daiemonic.

NXcNtlY.jpg

av0aTbP.jpg

-- with "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" modified with NPC Prebelly -> HDT belly --

6oseMid.jpg

a5DLRpr.jpg

GVA2xHj.jpg

How HDT_PE Belly support works, needed to be changed to support Devourment correctly out of the box, that the belly is a little bit more inside is a sideeffect of the changes.

You still need the sos racemenu esp.

Nah 7B doesn't come with Belly support by default. Only modified version.

Hi Groovtama

NXcNtlY.jpg

av0aTbP.jpg

6oseMid.jpg

a5DLRpr.jpg

GVA2xHj.jpg

How HDT_PE Belly support works, needed to be changed to support Devourment correctly out of the box, that the belly is a little bit more inside is a sideeffect of the changes.

Going to sound really stupid but is there somewhere I can download a modified 7B that has the belly node?

Hi Groovtama

NXcNtlY.jpg

av0aTbP.jpg

6oseMid.jpg

a5DLRpr.jpg

GVA2xHj.jpg

oh, it's a shame.. it is possible to overcome this deformation in some way?
(without disabling the support for the belly in xml file) 

..it is rather strange to see in-game.

Hi Groovtama

NXcNtlY.jpg

av0aTbP.jpg

6oseMid.jpg

a5DLRpr.jpg

GVA2xHj.jpg

You could just make the belly be a little bit more outwards in bs.

Hi Groovtama

NXcNtlY.jpg

av0aTbP.jpg

6oseMid.jpg

a5DLRpr.jpg

GVA2xHj.jpg

You could just make the belly be a little bit more outwards in bs.

too much work for me (I'm lazy  :P ).. 
rebalance all the armor that support the belly deformation to looks like the ones that do not support it...
the result will never be the same..

I use .xml "nobelly" version..  :D

i was using beta 0 for a while, switched back to standard. saw this update, tried using it, and the game just crashes to desktop. think i am hosed unless i just start a fresh game? there is nothing in the papyrus logs (which is super short) that is a blatant error.

i was using beta 0 for a while, switched back to standard. saw this update, tried using it, and the game just crashes to desktop. think i am hosed unless i just start a fresh game? there is nothing in the papyrus logs (which is super short) that is a blatant error.

I did the same thing, as for switching versions, without any issues, did you remember to run FINIS, and I would also suggest saving the game inside somewhere (most stable place I've found to reload a save from is Riverwood Trader), then reload it after installing the new skeleton to see if it works then.

P.S. The thing about Riverwood Trader, I have no idea why at all, but Every single time I've tried to load a game that was saved in there, it has loaded, even if it would refuse to load from any outside or inside a different cell, it will load from that cell without a CTD for some reason, found it to be very convenient to avoid CTD's on loading a save game.

weird....anyone help me here

i followed your instructions groovtama....

throughly...and perfectly... i went with the "morebounce" xml for my bounces....

the breast are all good

but the butt aren't moving for some reason...and i don't have belly movements...

or my eyes are just deceiving me or something ;_;

There is this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4390/? instead, not sure if you had tried using it instead, worked for me for a while when I was using Ohms-Rhat race.

i'll give it a try, the last remover i saw was an item you equipped into slot 40, and i was worried that'll cause problems with some of these crazy things like deviant devices.

btw, i eventually got my savegame loaded by going to old skeleton, hand setting all the things to 1, save, remove skeleton, load, save, switch skeleton, switch back up tweak back.

Going to sound odd but would it be possible for a skeleton to add bones to make breasts less or more perky? Like raise or lower where they rest against the chest (I know that body slide kinda can for CBBE, wasn't sure if it could be done for other bodies via the skeleton using the race menu ingame)

Going to sound odd but would it be possible for a skeleton to add bones to make breasts less or more perky? Like raise or lower where they rest against the chest (I know that body slide kinda can for CBBE, wasn't sure if it could be done for other bodies via the skeleton using the race menu ingame)

Theoretically I can move havok controlled skeleton nodes now with skse compared to ECE, but Havok is really really bitchy about the stuff assigned to it.

Theoretically I can move havok controlled skeleton nodes now with skse compared to ECE, but Havok is really really bitchy about the stuff assigned to it.

Couldn't that also mean that we could eventually have sliders to affect gravity entirely ingame instead of editing the ini file for the HDT physics then?