SexLab Apropos (formerly SexLabDescribe)

foxyvixen21

Did you download JCotainers? and SKSE 1.7?

You may need download vcredist_x86.exe from http://www.microsoft...n.aspx?id=30679 and install it.

Have you put the Apropos folder inside your Data folder?

Yep, I did all that

How bout enable debug logging in MCM and post the Apropos0.log in your Papryus log folder (inside sub folder User)?

K, I'll try, I saw the Debug logging in MCM, but I've never messed with papryus logs. I don't even know where to begin with that. please explain.

Ok some feed back. I did live another life and took breezehome, then ran around town and had sex with a number of NPC's.

1) Despite the number of times I had sex the message about someone cumming into my character for the first time keep playing. That it was her first time.

2) The wear and tear tracks the number of times you have sex but there seems to be no down side. There was never a message about it being bad despite getting up to 10 on anal and there was never a debuff that showed up.

3) I also looked for the toggle to choose if your character is a virgin or not and I couldn't find it. So I don't know if I missed it or if that is not in the mod yet. Either way i have a suggestion on this where you have a toggle for each kind of sex. Best if it reflected the characters gender as follows.

Male - PC

oral - giving = toggle virgin on or off.

oral receiving = toggle virgin on or off.

vaginal - giving = toggle virgin on or off.

anal - giving = toggle virgin on or off.

anal - receiving = toggle virgin on or off.

Female - PC

vaginal - receiving = toggle virgin on or off.

I know there is not a reason to track all of it, but incase you decided to expand the mod at some point where sexual experience matters for the message it could be useful. Anyways just a suggestion.

Of course the wear and tear might still not be full implemented yet but thought I would share.

Ok some feed back. I did live another life and took breezehome, then ran around town and had sex with a number of NPC's.

1) Despite the number of times I had sex the message about someone cumming into my character for the first time keep playing. That it was her first time.

2) The wear and tear tracks the number of times you have sex but there seems to be no down side. There was never a message about it being bad despite getting up to 10 on anal and there was never a debuff that showed up.

3) I also looked for the toggle to choose if your character is a virgin or not and I couldn't find it. So I don't know if I missed it or if that is not in the mod yet. Either way i have a suggestion on this where you have a toggle for each kind of sex. Best if it reflected the characters gender as follows.

Male - PC

vaginal - giving = toggle virgin on or off.

anal - giving = toggle virgin on or off.

Female - PC

vaginal - receiving = toggle virgin on or off.

I know there is not a reason to track all of it, but incase you decided to expand the mod at some point where sexual experience matters for the message it could be useful. Anyways just a suggestion.

Of course the wear and tear might still not be full implemented yet but thought I would share.

At the moment there is no debuffs released in this version, This is more of a testing version for people to try out. Next version of Wear and Tear will have buffs and debuffs. You can toggle you characters virginity in the MCM menu by setting the slider to 0 (which it starts on by default) or to 1 if your PC isn't a virgin.

You have now pointed out a few areas we can fix now, thanks.

At the moment there is no debuffs released in this version, This is more of a testing version for people to try out. Next version of Wear and Tear will have buffs and debuffs. You can toggle you characters virginity in the MCM menu by setting the slider to 0 (which it starts on by default) or to 1 if your PC isn't a virgin.

Ah ok I wasn't sure if debuffs was in or not and for the virginity ok that makes sense and I see you have it in the OP. A word of advice is in the next version when you put your mouse over them at the bottom where the tool tips show up, have it explain that. That 1 means you character has had that kind of sex before and 0 means they are a virgin to that kind of sex.

Though I personally still think a separate toggle for virginity on the general tab would make more sense than tying it to a slider for wear and tear. Just my opinion on the topic from a users point of view. :)

Edit: Though not sure why I always got the message it was always the characters first time. I mean I checked the wear and tear tab and it was tracking the number of times so that part is working. But for some reason that message keep repeating anyways. I am guessing that part is a actual bug.

Files in /data/apropos/db/

are editable for translation?

thx ^^

Yes, that's one reason it has been moved over to text files. To make it easier to translate.

Hi Foxy, Falmer rape are displaying "None" for begin and "None" for end animation. Gang not tried

Ah ok I wasn't sure if debuffs was in or not and for the virginity ok that makes sense and I see you have it in the OP. A word of advice is in the next version when you put your mouse over them at the bottom where the tool tips show up, have it explain that. That 1 means you character has had that kind of sex before and 0 means they are a virgin to that kind of sex.

Though I personally still think a separate toggle for virginity on the general tab would make more sense than tying it to a slider for wear and tear. Just my opinion on the topic from a users point of view. :)

Edit: Though not sure why I always got the message it was always the characters first time. I mean I checked the wear and tear tab and it was tracking the number of times so that part is working. But for some reason that message keep repeating anyways. I am guessing that part is a actual bug.

The first time thing I think is a bug. I will let gooser know.

Files in /data/apropos/db/

are editable for translation?

thx ^^

Yes, that's one reason it has been moved over to text files. To make it easier to translate.

Hi Foxy, Falmer rape are displaying "None" for begin and "None" for end animation. Gang not tried

Thanks, I think there are still a couple of bugs in this version.

My PC is female and I'm in action with a Guard have also only the word "None".

And a Question, I must have SKSE 1.7? I don't like an Alpha Version on my System.

SKSE 1.7 is required.

I have also uploaded another version which should address some of the 'None' problems people have been having.

And a Question, I must have SKSE 1.7? I don't like an Alpha Version on my System.

SKSE 1.7 is required.

After my first panic of loose all my addons with a update to skse 1.7 i testet it out with a full S.T.E.P Installation. With earlier builds of SKSE 1.7 there was a huge problem with the new papyrus script memory manager skse has build in. Now it works fine.

None in this version, in the next version the debuffs/buffs will be:

Level 0 - + 15 speech for purity +15% regen

Level 1 - + 15% regen

Level 2 - + 10% regen

Level 3 - + 5% regen

Level 4 - no stats

Level 5 - no stats

Level 6 - -5% regen

Level 7 - 10% regen

Level 8 - 15% regen

This is what is planned for the moment.

Archived