View File

This is a simple mod that let's you choose if you want to pay with gold or "teach them some more sensual skills".

Option to sleep with trainer will only be available once every 24h. This counts as per trainer. (Or in reality it's per skill type and sex of trainer.)

Ask them to train you as normal, then you can choose how to pay.

For those using the dragonborn DLC, use the dragonborn edition!

Requires:

- SexLab Framework and it's requirements.

ToDo:

- Nothing as of yet. If you want to take over the mod and do something more with it, feel free!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/19/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Framework and all it's requirements.
  • Special Edition Compatible

instead of paying a Trainer (in for example Archery, lockpicking or whatever) in gold/septims. You can now pay with your body.

This is a very handy mod if you want to level up skills real quick in the beginning and save your gold for portions or equipment.

I know I do.

Yay @ this mod!

Question

1) When you offer to pay with sex is it just for a single point of skill up and then in 24 hours you can come back and offer sex for the second point etc? That seems to be what it is but checking. If it doesn't work that way then I suggest changing it to that. :)

A thought if you wanted to expand this any at all you could also have the number of skills allowed to be trained based on the sex act. If you used that feature I would add in a longer timer than 24 hours then though. Maybe 72 hours then but have it be.

Offer BJ/go down on them - 1 skill point

vaginal/giving or receiving with girl/girl - 2 skill points

Anal player receiving - 3 skill points

Or if you wanted to get really crazy and complex you could factor in skill of the PC with the sex act. This would be math behind the scenes but say it takes 20 points of sex to earn a point of training. Sex acts would offer abase value times skill.

Oral - 10 points

Vaginal - 20

Anal - 40

Since there is if I recall 5 skill ranks with each act then a master at oral could get 5 skill ranks while I novice would get only 1(always giving a minimum of 1 skill rank trained)

Anyways just spit balling idea's so to speak.

Question

1) When you offer to pay with sex is it just for a single point of skill up and then in 24 hours you can come back and offer sex for the second point etc? That seems to be what it is but checking. If it doesn't work that way then I suggest changing it to that. :)

A thought if you wanted to expand this any at all you could also have the number of skills allowed to be trained based on the sex act. If you used that feature I would add in a longer timer than 24 hours then though. Maybe 72 hours then but have it be.

Offer BJ/go down on them - 1 skill point

vaginal/giving or receiving with girl/girl - 2 skill points

Anal player receiving - 3 skill points

Or if you wanted to get really crazy and complex you could factor in skill of the PC with the sex act. This would be math behind the scenes but say it takes 20 points of sex to earn a point of training. Sex acts would offer abase value times skill.

Oral - 10 points

Vaginal - 20

Anal - 40

Since there is if I recall 5 skill ranks with each act then a master at oral could get 5 skill ranks while I novice would get only 1(always giving a minimum of 1 skill rank trained)

Anyways just spit balling idea's so to speak.

It is for a single level of the skill.

I was thinking about factoring in skill, and it might come in a future release. 

But for now it's just a simple mod that I didn't want to put into solutions since it really didn't fit there.

Makes sense and no worries if you don't want to expand it. I just like offering suggestions to mods. I figure worse cause the mod author says nah not interested and no worries. Sometimes they go... yeah thats a cool idea and add it. :)

Will give this as try as well like the brawling one.

does this conflict with mods that allow you train at a trainer over the standard limit?

This should not conflict with that at all. This merely use a script command that tells the game to increase your skill level by one.

When did Arcadia start training people in Alteration? :)

I might have done an error... Will check.. 

Interesting, the way this works right now if you've already gotten your five training sessions this level (whether you paid in coin or ass) you can get one more training each day.

Yes, this is completely beside the limit. So you can pay with coin for 5 and then pay with your ass as you put it ;)

hello

I just get into the translation of the mod in French, despite my lack of knowledge in English, and I hope it will be up and you enjoy it.

soon

bonjour

Je viens de me lancer dans la traduction du mod en français, malgré mon manque de connaissance en anglais, et j'espère qu'elle sera à la hauteur et qu'elle vous plaira.

A bientôt

hello

I just get into the translation of the mod in French, despite my lack of knowledge in English, and I hope it will be up and you enjoy it.

soon

bonjour

Je viens de me lancer dans la traduction du mod en français, malgré mon manque de connaissance en anglais, et j'espère qu'elle sera à la hauteur et qu'elle vous plaira.

A bientôt

Tu veux de l'aide ? Je suis billingue, si t'as un soucis avec l'anglais juste envoie moi tout le script et je te traduis tout ça :D

______

Thanks for the mod by the way ! I was joking about a mod like this in a suggestion post a long time ago and here it is ! Niceeeee