Turn OFF the Automatic Free Camera option in the SexlabFramework, also turn off the Ragdoll option, both are known to cause CTDs.

Just make a pinned topic about it, or you're gonna pop us one or two veins dude. 

LOL - I figured if I used large type it might get noticed a bit more and therefore not have to answer it more than twice to three times per page.

LOL - I figured if I used large type it might get noticed a bit more and therefore not have to answer it more than twice to three times per page.

Aha, I think that during the short while it took you to write that, at least 3 people somewhere on this very forum asked why they "get CTDs after sex"  :lol:

Turn OFF the Automatic Free Camera option in the SexlabFramework, also turn off the Ragdoll option, both are known to cause CTDs.

Just make a pinned topic about it, or you're gonna pop us one or two veins dude. 

If you go look at the old Radiant Prostitute thread I have posted like 3-4 times on one page about how it has moved to a new thread and to use the new one and people keep posting on the old thread about it not working.

I am hoping eventually the old version gets locked or moved or something.

After trying the mod, it's nice but I would love that it was a bit more complex. I've gotten used to SexLab Submit's dialogue sex and it seems rather weid that people don't want to have sex with me based on their relationship, but I can get them to teach me archery for sex, lol.

If I were to make suggestions, I'd say two features:

1) Make this mod Aroused-dependant, so you need to get your teacher in the mood first or else they will refuse, or at least have some randomness to it, I think that having them accept the "trade" 100% of the times is too unrealistic. Gender preferences should work here too, so maybe some teachers won't teach people of the same gender for sex, some won't do it to those of the opposite.

2) Allow for more than one level per "session", but increasing the quality/duration/type of sex for each extra level. So you can get a level for a blowjob, two for vag, 3 for anal, and you need to "perform" for a certain time for it to work. You'd gain the level after sex and not before, though. Maybe a dialogue that engages the sex scene, then afterwards another dialogue that raises the skill if you met the conditions.

The problem I see here is that you'd lose the notion of scalating prize for levels, as it's with the vanilla method. If you're getting from 20 to 21 for the same "work" than from 80 to 81, it seems a bit broken. I can't think of a proper method, unless implementing a very complex system that required you to do more and more complicated sexual favors to your teacher as your number increased.

For example in higher levels they might ask you to be their sex toy for a day, and you must be at their side and have different kinds of sex as many times as possible in 8~12 hours, and after that if you did it well they'll raise your level. They could even ask you to organize a threesome with a third member of their chosen gender, and then you gotta go and convince somebody to play the part.

I know that they're too far-fetched ideas, but I guess as a brainstorming exercise it might serve.

After trying the mod, it's nice but I would love that it was a bit more complex. I've gotten used to SexLab Submit's dialogue sex and it seems rather weid that people don't want to have sex with me based on their relationship, but I can get them to teach me archery for sex, lol.

If I were to make suggestions, I'd say two features:

1) Make this mod Aroused-dependant, so you need to get your teacher in the mood first or else they will refuse, or at least have some randomness to it, I think that having them accept the "trade" 100% of the times is too unrealistic. Gender preferences should work here too, so maybe some teachers won't teach people of the same gender for sex, some won't do it to those of the opposite.

2) Allow for more than one level per "session", but increasing the quality/duration/type of sex for each extra level. So you can get a level for a blowjob, two for vag, 3 for anal, and you need to "perform" for a certain time for it to work. You'd gain the level after sex and not before, though. Maybe a dialogue that engages the sex scene, then afterwards another dialogue that raises the skill if you met the conditions.

The problem I see here is that you'd lose the notion of scalating prize for levels, as it's with the vanilla method. If you're getting from 20 to 21 for the same "work" than from 80 to 81, it seems a bit broken. I can't think of a proper method, unless implementing a very complex system that required you to do more and more complicated sexual favors to your teacher as your number increased.

For example in higher levels they might ask you to be their sex toy for a day, and you must be at their side and have different kinds of sex as many times as possible in 8~12 hours, and after that if you did it well they'll raise your level. They could even ask you to organize a threesome with a third member of their chosen gender, and then you gotta go and convince somebody to play the part.

I know that they're too far-fetched ideas, but I guess as a brainstorming exercise it might serve.

Good ideas, but I will not be spending any time developing this any more than I need to make it work. I spend most of my time modding on solutions.

If you want to take it over and expand on it, feel free! 

Simplicity is good. This mod is simple and effective. That said, a "free" training above the usual limit of five is kinda broken, but depending on how one plays, it's utterly meaningless in much the same way that enchanting+smithing's brokenness is meaningless if your character isn't an enchanter or smith.

For those of you using the dragonborn expansion I have added a dragonborn version of the plugin. 

Great, thx. How do I change to the dragonborn version (clean save or not) or do I need both?

I've only got the Dragonborn version and, while being in Markarth, got my speechcraft increased.

Well, while the idea of the mod is great, a part of my role playing soul is rebelling against having sex in the middle of a market place or inn.

Gonna use Romance or Submit to woo them to another place.

For those of you using the dragonborn expansion I have added a dragonborn version of the plugin. 

Great, thx. How do I change to the dragonborn version (clean save or not) or do I need both?

I've only got the Dragonborn version and, while being in Markarth, got my speechcraft increased.

Well, while the idea of the mod is great, a part of my role playing soul is rebelling against having sex in the middle of a market place or inn.

Thx, I will install it now.

Yes, I also got laid by Amrem below the Gildergreen in front of his wife. I wonder what happened if there was some kind of jealousy mod :D

Thx, I will install it now.

Yes, I also got laid by Amrem below the Gildergreen in front of his wife. I wonder what happened if there was some kind of jealousy mod :D

Oh god, heads will roll :huh:

I've loaded it before SkyRe, only tested Speechcraft and it worked from what I can see ingame.

I suppose that you'll get a wayfarer skill point when you're looking for Lockpicking. Asking a pickpocket trainer will give you Fingersmith.

You can have a look in tes5edit if you wish.

I have some odd behavior and cannot say if it is caused by this mod. Just wanted to ask if someone of you has had this issue as well before I do something else:

Skillbooks don't give me points anymore. When I open them nothing happens. No music no skillup.

The only book related mod is 'Read Books aloud'. But that one worked before. Any ideas?

I have some odd behavior and cannot say if it is caused by this mod. Just wanted to ask if someone of you has had this issue as well before I do something else:

Skillbooks don't give me points anymore. When I open them nothing happens. No music no skillup.

The only book related mod is 'Read Books aloud'. But that one worked before. Any ideas?

I don't have this mod installed, but I can say that I have experienced this behavior before and I still kinda experience it every now and again:

-When you have any kind of debuffs that alter the rate you learn skills (I believe Arousal from SL Aroused does this?) you will be "taught" a skill either via a "trainer" or a book, but instead of actually gaining a point, the skill progression bar will be stuck at very nearly complete.

If this is -your- case, make sure after training via a trainer that your skill bar is almost full but not quite complete. If it is, you will have to train the very last bit on your own in order to be ready to gain another point via that trainer.

Hope that helps.

P.S.: Again, not sure if this mod has something wrong with it and is either causing that or making that worse for you :P, but that is the scenario I've experienced before and -my- personal case is not related to this mod.

I don't have this mod installed, but I can say that I have experienced this behavior before and I still kinda experience it every now and again:

-When you have any kind of debuffs that alter the rate you learn skills (I believe Arousal from SL Aroused does this?) you will be "taught" a skill either via a "trainer" or a book, but instead of actually gaining a point, the skill progression bar will be stuck at very nearly complete.

If this is -your- case, make sure after training via a trainer that your skill bar is almost full but not quite complete. If it is, you will have to train the very last bit on your own in order to be ready to gain another point via that trainer.

Hope that helps.

P.S.: Again, not sure if this mod has something wrong with it and is either causing that or making that worse for you :P, but that is the scenario I've experienced before and -my- personal case is not related to this mod.

Thx for the hint. Indeed my character never had sex and I have 20 percent slower skill progression through aroused. I will look at the bar next time I pick up a skill book. Also I will try my character to get laid after the ovulation phase and check if the books work then.

Just so you all know:

I am going on a little trip soon. This means that there will be no development on this mod until middle of february at the earliest. 

If anyone wants to have a look at the problems so far, you should feel free to do so! Keep posting error reports (it will help me get a quicker start when I get back), but remember to also post if it worked for you!