so this is only for cbbe? i have installed the extended skeleton and have working the unp blessed body. I also have hdt extensions installed along with sexlab

does this help animate certain you know what parts during sexlab animations? or are sexlab animations always stern? i have sos installed also.

if i have to install cbbe, thats fine i really like the animations here very nice 

so this is only for cbbe? i have installed the extended skeleton and have working the unp blessed body. I also have hdt extensions installed along with sexlab

does this help animate certain you know what parts during sexlab animations? or are sexlab animations always stern? i have sos installed also.

if i have to install cbbe, thats fine i really like the animations here very nice 

Yes it's cbbe based.

And yes this will animate during sexlab provided you followed install instructions correctly for hdt and skeleton.

All you need to install is CBBE textures, you do not need original CBBE mod, but you should go endorse Caliente for it :P

Well I've tried and tried, and can't figure out how to fix this. It looks fine in bodyslide

I'm trying to convert Aradia Kato Outfit for UNP to HDT body

post-105340-0-31782300-1399327964_thumb.jpg

but ingame......

post-105340-0-85865200-1399327977_thumb.jpg

Any idea how to fix this? I've pretty much given up at this point. Spent like 2 hours last night messing around with OS, weight paints, and mesh rigger.

I have seams on the hands with HDT Body 1.4.. Looks like inappropriate meshes. But handmeshes are from CBBE.

It uses CBBE based hands, try using the cbbe version of feminine hands on nexus

Well I've tried and tried, and can't figure out how to fix this. It looks fine in bodyslide

I'm trying to convert Aradia Kato Outfit for UNP to HDT body

but ingame......

Any idea how to fix this? I've pretty much given up at this point. Spent like 2 hours last night messing around with OS, weight paints, and mesh rigger.

You look really close. You can try altering weights or you can just apply a few more brushes and I'd say your pretty much clip free.

how do you add those smexy fits on her dammmn. Do you need to use outfit studio for that? im guessing you probably have full outfit though, i was thinking full nudity and some leggings ;D

It comes in pieces

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51111

edit: spent another 2 or so hours on bodyslide trying to convert Aradia Kato Outfit. I'm convinced something is wrong I ether don't understand or OS isn't doing it right. I tried several times adjusting with the weights and brushes. I can make it not clip with brushes but then it sticks out badly when standing still. Maybe it's related to the animations I have installed, I dunno, I know I'm done trying though.

Or is it normal and impossible to fix clipping with animations in these spots? might skin partitions play a role?

alright im gonna install hdt body 1.4.7, just wondering for those using 7basebombshell, what are the advantages? cell told me hdt body has more sliders

I suppose people more like the body shape of 7b Bombshell, but mostly you can use all UNP textures on 7base Body, for example these:

Real Girl textures (WIP)  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36425/?

Fair Skin textures (WIP)  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51602/?

I have not tried it yet HDT Body 1.4, I try only 7b HDT betaV4 body with ECE v1.2, for now..but in this download link  http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/658-hdt-body/

there is only HDT 7base Bombshell body mashes, where the HDT body 1.4 body mashes ?

Does anyone have a preset slider position numbers for me to make a replica of the 7b bombshell body or better yet 7b Oppai? I'm trying to convert some armors with Body slide and if I use the HDT meshes and choose the 7b Oppai and then try the CBBE to 7B I only get the large to small slider and no others.

Nevermind, I think the armor has to be slider compatible. Reading on this further.

@blabba

in a hypothetical future version 1.5 of HDT BodySlide, you could add HDT presets for these three body types, please ? ^_^

1) the TBBP version of this is better  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41051/?

2) http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35748/?

3) http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48531/?

It's done for citrus (the morphs anyway)

As I said on the download page HDT body is no longer being maintained/updated by me.

I provide support for this mod until citrus comes out after which point I will ask this thread to be closed.

@blabba

in a hypothetical future version 1.5 of HDT BodySlide, you could add HDT presets for these three body types, please ? ^_^

1) the TBBP version of this is better  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41051/?

2) http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35748/?

3) http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48531/?

It's done for citrus (the morphs anyway)

As I said on the download page HDT body is no longer being maintained/updated by me.

I provide support for this mod until citrus comes out after which point I will ask this thread to be closed.

there are only those 3 types of bodies, then we would all be among the best ones..

you know on the LoversLab forum there would be no one to make this addition to your fantastic mod ? :)

I have no idea if this is known already, but ChronoTrigger77, the creator of the Remodeled Armor for CBBE and Bodyslide mod, created his own HDT naked body mesh and a naked body slider for his new HDT version. 

I experienced so far, that his body does not only work pretty well for his own mod, but in general for several different HDT .xml setups. His body is made for CBBE in special of course, you won't find any other special body shape sliders (7B etc.) there of course as in blabba's HDT body.

I have no idea if this is known already, but ChronoTrigger77, the creator of the Remodeled Armor for CBBE and Bodyslide mod, created his own HDT naked body mesh and a naked body slider for his new HDT version. 

I experienced so far, that his body does not only work pretty well for his own mod, but in general for several different HDT .xml setups. His body is made for CBBE in special of course, you won't find any other special body shape sliders (7B etc.) there of course as in blabba's HDT body.

I told CT77 about HDT and the significance of weighting it :)

I dunno if he just copied my weights or made his own but in either case I'm happy to hear his version has very good weights for HDT ^^

I dunno if he just copied my weights or made his own but in either case I'm happy to hear his version has very good weights for HDT ^^

I have installed a 7b Bomshell mashes for all body parts, I try your HDT BodySlide 1.4 with the HDT preset UNP Skinny and UNP TM body, in both cases I have a clear departure (not a simple seam) on hands and feet from the rest of the body, how can I fix it ?

Should I replace the 7b Bomshell meshes ​​of the hands and feet with others that are aligned with the UNP Skinny and UNP TM body ?

(HDT bodyslide UNP TM preset) Screen.. post-204983-0-42669300-1400307903_thumb.jpg Watch on hands and feet the large-seam-departure :-/

I have installed a 7b Bomshell mashes for all body parts, I try your HDT BodySlide 1.4 with the HDT preset UNP Skinny and UNP TM body, in both cases I have a clear departure (not a simple seam) on hands and feet from the rest of the body, how can I fix it ?

Should I replace the 7b Bomshell meshes ​​of the hands and feet with others that are aligned with the UNP Skinny and UNP TM body ?

(HDT bodyslide UNP TM preset) Screen.. attachicon.gif2014-05-15_00053.jpg Watch on hands and feet the large-seam-departure :-/

Yea for whatever reason 7base hands have different seams than UNP hands seams.

To be honest though, any possible questions related to HDT Body v1.4 should be directed to stuffed_bunny as he's the one who made that update xD

(HDT bodyslide UNP TM preset) Screen.. attachicon.gif2014-05-15_00053.jpg Watch on hands and feet the large-seam-departure :-/

Yea for whatever reason 7base hands have different seams than UNP hands seams.

To be honest though, any possible questions related to HDT Body v1.4 should be directed to stuffed_bunny as he's the one who made that update xD

I thank you infinitely! ^_^

Dont know why but when I use this body with some BAMM outfits, or CT77's outfit normal boobs in bodyslide seem to get coned boobs ingame.

Example, character naked looks normal both in bodyslide and ingame. Character wearing aradia thong is exactly like nude,except her boobs become coned. In bodyslide her boobs look normal when I preview the thong.

I have a question, its not directly related to HDT body but hoping somebody can point me in right direction. So here's the deal : I was experimenting with some more extreme body shapes in bodyslide and got body shape that seems interesting to me. Now, what I need is to adjust the L/R Breast 01 node scale to 0.5~ by default for all females, idk if this is possible? Its no problem for my character cause I can do it in racemenu (breast curve sliders), I tried editing scale on femalebody_1/0.nif in nifscope but I dont think it matters at all. So my question is basically how to adjust default breast scale for npc females if this is even possible without some advanced voodoo (im pretty noob at all this :P)

Dont know why but when I use this body with some BAMM outfits, or CT77's outfit normal boobs in bodyslide seem to get coned boobs ingame.

Example, character naked looks normal both in bodyslide and ingame. Character wearing aradia thong is exactly like nude,except her boobs become coned. In bodyslide her boobs look normal when I preview the thong.

Re-weight the outfits with a proper reference skeleton.

This is not a problem with the body (I bet in fact that when you are naked with this body you will not have torpedo boobs!)

This is a problem with outfits that were weighted with an incorrect skeleton OR you have installed an incorrect skeleton. (Install XPMSE)

I have a question, its not directly related to HDT body but hoping somebody can point me in right direction. So here's the deal : I was experimenting with some more extreme body shapes in bodyslide and got body shape that seems interesting to me. Now, what I need is to adjust the L/R Breast 01 node scale to 0.5~ by default for all females, idk if this is possible? Its no problem for my character cause I can do it in racemenu (breast curve sliders), I tried editing scale on femalebody_1/0.nif in nifscope but I dont think it matters at all. So my question is basically how to adjust default breast scale for npc females if this is even possible without some advanced voodoo (im pretty noob at all this :P)

No idea on how to do this sorry :(