NOTICE: If you attempt the new Three-Way dialogue options, and you see "[...]" in your dialogue, please make sure you followed directions up above! A clean save performed as noted above is necessary to prevent this. I added some dynamic dialogue text replacement that doesn't work if you do a direct upgrade. Thanks.

This looks excellent. Looking forward to trying it out.

Any chance of adding unvoiced options for custom companions, maybe via a spell to designate a custom spouse? Interesting NPCs alone adds about a dozen marriageable characters. Doing voiced responses for every one of them seems daunting, and that's just one mod. 

"Does this mod support spouses that are also followers?"

Not yet. This is very high on my to-do list.

I didn't see this initially. I must have skipped over it when reading. I'll have to hold off on giving this a try as I have no save games going at the moment that have non-follower spouses to test it with.

It's good to see this is on your list though, as almost half the marriagable female NPCs in the game are followers, and about half the male NPCs are also followers.

"Does this mod support spouses that are also followers?"

Not yet. This is very high on my to-do list.

I didn't see this initially. I must have skipped over it when reading. I'll have to hold off on giving this a try as I have no save games going at the moment that have non-follower spouses to test it with.

It's good to see this is on your list though, as almost half the marriagable female NPCs in the game are followers, and about half the male NPCs are also followers.

Yep. Spouses Enhanced will work as long as they are not currently following you. I should have specified that. I don't have support yet for "in the field" intimacy.

I've tried the new version but now I don't get the option for intimacies at all.

Before the update I had the option. My husband still walks up to me, but his starting conversation is "do you need anything love" and it ends there and I only get the usual option of a cooked dinner, or how the kids are... ect.

I followed the instructions on how to update, and install the new version, so not sure what happened.

I've tried the new version but now I don't get the option for intimacies at all.

Before the update I had the option. My husband still walks up to me, but his starting conversation is "do you need anything love" and it ends there and I only get the usual option of a cooked dinner, or how the kids are... ect.

I followed the instructions on how to update, and install the new version, so not sure what happened.

Is the quest running?

sqv _SE_MainQuest

Just so you know TDG, every time you change something in your "file post" (including just uploading a new file) it will reset your OP to look exactly like what the file information says. I'd suggest editing that post instead of the OP on the forums to save yourself a lot of headaches. :)

Also, I'm assuming the upgrade instructions you put there are only for existing saves? For some reason  I can never just stick with one character...

Also, I'm assuming the upgrade instructions you put there are only for existing saves? For some reason  I can never just stick with one character...

That's correct.

Right now I'm looking at Interesting NPCs and Marriable Serana and seeing what compatibility I can guarantee. Also working on improving how I handle outfits.

Still looking for suggestions on roleplay options and other entry events.

Try waiting 24 hours in-game. Also try exiting and reloading.

This was unfortunately not the cleanest update in the world due to some changes I had to make in order for things to work much better in the future. Sorry for any trouble.

Yep. Spouses Enhanced will work as long as they are not currently following you. I should have specified that. I don't have support yet for "in the field" intimacy.

I wasn't thinking about functionality for NPCs that are following, just about potential followers (those in the applicable factions). Right after I made the post, the thought popped into my head that I had read that wrong. Thanks for clearing that up.

I had this issue as well.  Wait 24hours, then save, exit, and reload.  The options will return.

Wow, just wow, you have really outdone yourself with all the vanilla dialogue, and voicing.

works great with the vanilla voices sex sounds, so my spouse sounds like herself the entire time, not even the fact that i created this follower from scratch matters, so I must say this mod is what i wanted from sexlab the entire time, being able to actually have a happy relationship with, rather than cold dead marriage the spouse.

now, if only i could get the actor's mouths to stop stuttering, and the amidianborn ebony weapon retextures, i would say my copy of skyrim is complete.

Played with ver1.1 a bit.  Much kudos to you for switching off undress / foreplay animation for kissing and cuddle scenes.  They work so much better now.  Also, I tried "Lover's Surrender" once...and for now it is possibility the only way to get a follower / spouse to trigger sex.  Spouse Enhanced is turning into an essential mod.

Throwing in my 2c worth of suggestions related to spouse in follower mode interaction, and I will try keep it as simple without sounding (too?) demanding. 

- totally agree with another poster that such interaction should not happen during combat, or anytime during dungeon diving.  In fact, weapon drawn and stealth mode can be used as conditions NOT to trigger spouse interaction.

- when player initiating dialogue, I am hoping something mild like "Are you well?", "You seemed...distracted...", "I missed your touch" (depending on spouse's urge of course)

- for spouse to signal his / her need during follower mode...I think just letting the spouse say a suggestive (from vanilla speech pool?) line while traveling is enough.  I certain don't want to fight 3 deadly dragons and my spouse / follower force a dialogue saying how horny she is.

- Timing wise, "entry event" for follower / spouse can be triggered, perhaps, when the player use a bed (any bed, including from Inn and bedrolls) and waking up (similar to your wake up event and LComfort).

That's all I got.  I am certain others got great ideas. 

Suggestions:

Perhaps it should be possible to overcome marriage as a barrier to 3-ways with a speechcheck?  I imagine it would be possible, occasionally, to convince someone to 'swing' or something along those lines. ^_^

"Honey... would you like trying some swinging?" *fails check*

"Sounds good to me. I am sure children would love that." *goes outside and builds a swing*

Hey there,

So I just finished updating to 1.1 and it seems like im getting CTD's when i try to load my saves. I've done like the instructions said and unchecked 1.0 saved reloaded and Clearinvalidregistrations, saved and uninstalled, then updated. now whenever i load the "clean save" it just CTD everytime.

EDIT: So I apologize in advanced for misdiagnosis, turns out i think i was having issues with SKSE because even after uninstalling the Spouses Enhanced 1.1 mod i was still getting CTD's but after reinstalling SKSE and Spouses Enh. I no longer had any issues.

I'm getting CTDs in some locations (for example on the road nearby Shor's Stone) after I updated the mod (EXACTLY as per istructions) to ver. 1.1

Just before the crashes, my papyrus.log shows some lines as the following:

stack:

[alias Player on quest _SE_MainQuest (85000D62)]._se_playerscript.OnLocationChange() - "_SE_PlayerScript.psc" Line 51
[01/21/2014 - 03:46:09PM] [Zad]: RepopulateNpcs() is already processing.
[01/21/2014 - 03:46:09PM] ERROR: Cannot call EvaluatePackage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[alias Player on quest _SE_MainQuest (85000D62)]._se_playerscript.OnLocationChange() - "_SE_PlayerScript.psc" Line 51
[01/21/2014 - 03:46:14PM] ERROR: CR06 (000C18E1): attempting to start event scoped quest outside of story manager.
or:
stack:
[01/21/2014 - 03:41:52PM] Info: *Achievement 39 awarded - a winnar is you!*

The [Zad]: line is related to the same event (ChangeLocation) but it shouldn't be related to this mod.

Could be, strange idea, because in Shor's Stone there is a vanilla Potential Marriageable NPC (The blacksmith)?

I just installed this on a new character without a spouse yet. And I'm getting this on my log on every location change event:

[01/21/2014 - 05:11:15PM] ERROR: Cannot call EvaluatePackage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias Player on quest _SE_MainQuest (D2000D62)]._se_playerscript.OnLocationChange() - "_SE_PlayerScript.psc" Line 51

Which with a quick look seems to be related to the fact that there is no spouse at the moment.

I'm guessing that it's maybe related to have nearby a "potential marriageable npc".

I called (with a teleport mod) Jordis near me (I was in the proximity of Volskygge) and I had an almost instant CTD.

The latest lines of my papyrus.log all all related to this mod:

stack:
[01/21/2014 - 10:06:32PM] [Zad]: RM OnUpdateGameTime()
[01/21/2014 - 10:06:37PM] [Zad]: RepopulateNpcs() is already processing.
[01/21/2014 - 10:06:37PM] ERROR: Cannot call EvaluatePackage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[01/21/2014 - 10:06:50PM] Info: *Achievement 39 awarded - a winnar is you!*
[01/21/2014 - 10:07:26PM] [Zad]: RepopulateNpcs() is already processing.
[01/21/2014 - 10:07:26PM] ERROR: Cannot call EvaluatePackage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[01/21/2014 - 10:07:29PM] Info: *Achievement 39 awarded - a winnar is you!*
[01/21/2014 - 10:07:40PM] [Zad]: RepopulateNpcs() is already processing.
[01/21/2014 - 10:07:40PM] ERROR: Cannot call EvaluatePackage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[01/21/2014 - 10:08:41PM] [Zad]: RepopulateNpcs() is already processing.
[01/21/2014 - 10:08:41PM] ERROR: Cannot call EvaluatePackage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[01/21/2014 - 10:08:43PM] [Zad]: RepopulateNpcs() is already processing.
[01/21/2014 - 10:08:43PM] ERROR: Cannot call EvaluatePackage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[01/21/2014 - 10:09:02PM] [Zad]: RepopulateNpcs() is already processing.
[01/21/2014 - 10:09:02PM] ERROR: Cannot call EvaluatePackage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[01/21/2014 - 10:09:20PM] [Zad]: RepopulateNpcs() is already processing.
[01/21/2014 - 10:09:20PM] ERROR: Cannot call EvaluatePackage() on a None object, aborting function call

Ideas for roleplay suggestions and entry events:

-Baby, please (Affection 4+ entry event)

Your spouse desires to have a child with you. If you agree your spouse's desire for sex is much greater. For gay/lesbian couples this will be even more interesting. Gay couples will discuss if your or your spouses sperm or a cocktail of both shall be used for a surrogate mother. Finding a surrogate mother should be not too easy.

Lesbian couples offer even more possibilities, a very cute wish would be if your spouse asks you that you both try to get pregnant at the same time. Persuading a man to just donate his sperm shouldn't be so easy neither.

-Lactation lover (difficult roleplay option for pregnancy)

If your spouse is pregnant you could ask for lactation play, either drinking her milk or get covered in milk or other forms of lactation play. Should require some effort to persuade your spouse. If you are pregnant your spouse might also have some milk fetishes and ask you.

-Voyeur fantasies (entry events of varied difficulty)

Those would combine nicely with jealous, masochistic or sadistic spouses. Examples: Your spouse asks you to hire a callboy or wench or a couple for threesome and watches. He/she might join the fun eventually or dismiss them and be jealous like commenting "Seems like you had more fun with that hooker than with me. I'm so disappointed with you. Enjoy sleeping on the floor the next days......." and you have a small war of roses for the next days. A very nice sadistic variation for a male player characer would be if your spouse asks you to find one or two other men and then she ties all three of you up and teases you with Stripteases, blowjobs etc.. No matter if you orgasm first or last you will get some sexy punishment. If you come first she will laugh about your poor stamina and humiliate you a bit, if you come last she will punish you because the other men seem to find her much sexier.

-Pet play (entry event)

There is this extremely cute wolf animation where the wolf licks your breasts as foreplay. Not sure if it is available for dogs too, but if your spouse is naughty but doesn't want to betray you she might ask you to buy a wolf for her that she has something to cuddle while you are adventuring. If you enter your home and have been away for lots of days you might see your spouse playing with her wolf.

Would also make a great very difficult roleplay desire for the player character, he might ask to watch your dog/wolf licking your spouses breasts while lactating from pregnancy.

-Futa fantasies (entry events)

Your spouse asks you to try various futa fantasies for one night. I would find any scenario very interesting, either with you as futa, your spouse as futa or both of you.