Here's the list for 1.2:

* Followers-that-are-spouses support

* Roleplay scenario: Thief (includes new Thief Roleplay outfit drawer). You or your spouse can play the thief.

* Roleplay scenario: Harlot (includes new Harlot Roleplay outfit drawer). You or your spouse can play the harlot.

* Bug fixes

* Better back-end script mgmt

* Your spouse, when angry with you, now has dialogue that reflects it

Should be ready soon.

Damn. I just wanted to suggest that there should be a minimum hours timer for wakeup animations. If you sleep for 4 hours or less or something just to get the well rested bonus for the next day, or so you can get to certain time in the day, it would be annoying for multiple wakeup animations to occur in a day. Also, I can't seem to get my spouse to walk to the bed when I tell her to take it to the bedroom. I end up telling her I can't wait and the sex animation ends up on the bed anyway.

Here's the list for 1.2:

* Roleplay scenario: Thief (includes new Thief Roleplay outfit drawer). You or your spouse can play the thief.

* Roleplay scenario: Harlot (includes new Harlot Roleplay outfit drawer). You or your spouse can play the harlot.

* Bug fixes

Should be ready soon.

Oh that sounds interesting, the problem for me is that I can't decide between all the marriageable women in Skyrim. :(

Anyone here who can confirm if this mod works with Aroused or not?

Would be really nice to know.

Here's the list for 1.2:

* Bug fixes

Sounds great, i'm especially curious about the 2 roleplay scenarios, they both might be very interesting. I think your mod finally gives me enough incentive to resist my urge to restart at least once a week to try all those nice new updates from several mods out and makes me play till i get a spouse :)

Here's the list for 1.2:

* Bug fixes

Should be ready soon.

Awesome! ^_^

for some reson its not woring with  marrible serana mod no dialog for my love shows up

It could be because I don't support it yet, like the OP says. Just maybe.

ic well can u cuz i made her my wife and i really like ur mod

i am useing marrable serana mod version 1.6 2

Wow....

20eca4977a96b8b064fb5a4672470a35f679846a

Thanks for this mod, I downloaded 1dot1 version today and it's a real incentive to get married! Just wanted to ask about the kissing...my actors were in the middle of the street and I asked "have your lips missed mine" (or something like that) and then they started dry humping each other with all their clothes/armour on. SL describe claimed they were having sex. I was expecting actual kissing......were they meant to kiss? or is the pretend sex what they're meant to do? It was slightly disturbing. Could someome tell me as I'd hate to think I had a some kind of animation conflict going on.

Thanks.

Amazing that Serana said "I do" when you write like that.

yo dude its not nice to make fun off ppl how would u like it if some one did that to u  so stop i was only asking the dude guy if he could update the mod to make it compatable

Right, so first thing's first; Mr. Dude, I think your mod is rather fantastic. It is the perfect medium between those mods that turn all of Skyrim into a province of raving sex-addicts and, well, the vanilla experience. So for straddling that middle ground (yes, innuendo-pun intended) I just gotta say cheers.

That said, I will now admit that I actually haven't managed to get the mod working completely just yet. It is certainly installed, and the game recognizes it - it is there in the MCM, the conversation pieces come up and play exactly as-ordered - but the animations are having a bit of a time actually running. I expect this is because I have made some mistake or another, as most people in this thread seem to have experienced no such problem.

I'll be clear; it is just the animations that aren't firing at the moment. Husbands and wives will get undressed at the bed, strap-ons will be strapped on, all that sort of stuff works a-ok. It's just the wiggly bits afterwards that doesn't happen, and I'm curious as to whether or not anyone has any idea why not. I do have the SexLab downloaded and installed - you just cut-paste it into your Data folder, yes? - and I am assuming that that is where Spouses Enhanced draws its animations from. There seems to be some disconnect happening there, is my guess, but I am fairly clueless both in how to check/confirm that as well as how to possibly fix it.

If anybody has any suggestions for this, it would be much appreciated.

OK reading through past posts on this thread there is mention of an 'arrok cuddle' that is meant to be used for the 'kissing' animation. That's not in my sexlab at all and has never surfaced in the game. I have sexlab 1.35, nude creatures+ extras, defeat, romance and dangerous nights. All these appear to work but I have no foreplay animations that are different from consensual animations. Is my sexlab corrupted?

Here's the list for 1.2:

* Bug fixes

Should be ready soon.

Awesome! ^_^

for some reson its not woring with  marrible serana mod no dialog for my love shows up

Wow....

Stop being dickheads ...

There are people who don't use English as their native language.

Edit: Totally confused Lovers Comfort with Aroused ...

How is the compatibility here? I guess they bite each other?

Here's the list for 1.2:

* Bug fixes

Should be ready soon.

Awesome! ^_^

Wow....

Stop being dickheads ...

There are people who don't use English as their native language.

Edit: Totally confused Lovers Comfort with Aroused ...

How is the compatibility here? I guess they bite each other?

Not in my experience. The two mods work very well together.

Right, so first thing's first; Mr. Dude, I think your mod is rather fantastic. It is the perfect medium between those mods that turn all of Skyrim into a province of raving sex-addicts and, well, the vanilla experience. So for straddling that middle ground (yes, innuendo-pun intended) I just gotta say cheers.

That said, I will now admit that I actually haven't managed to get the mod working completely just yet. It is certainly installed, and the game recognizes it - it is there in the MCM, the conversation pieces come up and play exactly as-ordered - but the animations are having a bit of a time actually running. I expect this is because I have made some mistake or another, as most people in this thread seem to have experienced no such problem.

I'll be clear; it is just the animations that aren't firing at the moment. Husbands and wives will get undressed at the bed, strap-ons will be strapped on, all that sort of stuff works a-ok. It's just the wiggly bits afterwards that doesn't happen, and I'm curious as to whether or not anyone has any idea why not. I do have the SexLab downloaded and installed - you just cut-paste it into your Data folder, yes? - and I am assuming that that is where Spouses Enhanced draws its animations from. There seems to be some disconnect happening there, is my guess, but I am fairly clueless both in how to check/confirm that as well as how to possibly fix it.

If anybody has any suggestions for this, it would be much appreciated.

There is an option in the MCM->SL->Rebuild&Clean to enable the mod. It is disabled by default.

post-320531-0-76629000-1390760099_thumb.jpg

Thanks for this mod, I downloaded 1dot1 version today and it's a real incentive to get married! Just wanted to ask about the kissing...my actors were in the middle of the street and I asked "have your lips missed mine" (or something like that) and then they started dry humping each other with all their clothes/armour on. SL describe claimed they were having sex. I was expecting actual kissing......were they meant to kiss? or is the pretend sex what they're meant to do? It was slightly disturbing. Could someome tell me as I'd hate to think I had a some kind of animation conflict going on.

Thanks.

This is a bit of a known problem that I believe i fixed. I centralized my code and handle when the "lead-in" (foreplay) animations much, much better now. When 1.2 is ready today I think your problem will go away.

As far as when another mod claims that actors are having sex, I have no control over that. It might work correctly, might not. If it still behaves strangely (the description) after 1.2, please report this to the author of Describe.

This mod sounds very, very, very intriguing. Since skyrim came out I never bothered with this whole marriage-stuff, seemed mostly pointless to me. But this mod (which at the time I haven't tried...yet) might make me reconsider this during my next playthrough. 

I didn't read all the pages though not sure if it was brought up but...my warrior-chick is a companion-member, and surely will end up with either Vilkas, Farkas or Aela...and ll three are werewolves...

It might be cool for an option to ask your spouse to transform into his/her beastform? Just an idea which I think might be quite naughty :angel:

@Fredfish: I couldn't say; I don't have any other SexLab mods installed. I figure this one alone will do. And you're right, the NMM would have been the way to go, but I 'started' putting mods in manually back when I didn't know it existed, and I didn't want to go half-and-half in how I organized the whole assortment of them. If I ever redo the whole thing, you better believe I'll be going with a mod organizer of some sort though.

@steveboy, Fredfish & TheDudeGuy: Those suggestions have done the trick. Thanks much guys.